• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
You’d be correct. Then everyone would at least have one character. When we start thought before exams offically begin there is a small window where other characters can be made

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh, by the way, technically Hashima is Iwa, considering her mother's from there. The ONLY reason she's in Suna is because her grandmother lived there not in Iwa

Good question, No I don’t think it will, at least unless it’s with a twist. I’m open to another possible plots though, that could get Intresting. Pm me if you want to keep it secret

Name: Katsuo Ikeda

Jutsu type: Water Style Jutsu which he uses for precise, ranged attacks. Mountain Shifting Palm fighting style, training his wrists and palms to take heavy hits, also skilled in counter maneuvers if enemies get in to close. Overwhelming speed and strength mixed with a defensive taijutsu leads to great control of opponent's movements.

Description: Average height with a surprisingly lean build for his age, sun-kissed skin, pale blue eyes, and messy dark grey hair spiked upwards, his bangs fall forward when his headband isnt on. Navy blue t-shirt with netting along the neck and arms, white wraps around his forearms, hands, and ankles, black pants with a side pocket and matching shoes (basic ninja wear).
Personality: Katsuo is a very serious boy, but rather free spirited and easy to get along with. He keeps calm and focused in most situations, being familiar with the element of danger. The boy has high standards for himself and refuses to halt in progressing his power as a symbol of growing stronger after hard times. He wishes to reach for the top.

Bio: On the outskirts of Kumogakure, two well respected families had both chose to settle. The Ikeda Clan, known for the there fluid and precise water style jutsu, and the Nakamura Clan, known for there fierce and fast lightning style jutsu. A bitter rivalry broke out between these two households as there greed drove them to fight over the land they shared, and any interaction with a rival clan member was considered high treason. Despite these new laws, a young boy from the Nakamura Clan, Kido, and a girl from the Ikeda Clan, Ichiko crossed paths while out on a mission, an instant connection blooming between the two, soon kicking off a classic forbidden love story involving late night meetups, secret messages, and several more highly illegal acts. This young couple manages to maintain their relationship in secrecy until an unexpected problem arises. The young girl from the Ikeda Clan is pregnant with a child that would surely get all three of them killed if discovered. The couple made the rash decision to run away from there families and live secluded, far away from their old homes. Some time after fleeing from the village, Katsuo was born, able to live out a normal life. Unfortunately, this paradise only lasted for a short while, because at the age of three, his family was attacked by Nakamura Clan members who had learned of the treasonous actions there clan member was undergoing. Katsuo and his mother were able to escape from there small secluded home, but the location and status of his father is to this day, unknown, as he stayed behind to hold off his former clan members and give his family a little more time to flee. Katsuo and his Mom took shelter in the Hidden Leaf Village were they were able to obtain a safe home and fast access to the anbu black ops. Katsuo was taught in the art of Water Style Ninjutsu by his mother and showed great skill in most aspects of his training, even constructing his own techniques at a young age. Nothing is known of whether or not he can also use lightning style proficiently or not at all.

Likes: Sashimi, swimming, nighttime, combat training, the color blue
Dislikes: Spicy foods, cats, heights

Missions completed: 15 D-Rank, 7 C-Rank, 1 B-Rank
Graduated: 13

Last edited:
Now we are all genin, so I would hope everyone limits there power/number of techniques. Also, do you plan on taking this further than the chunin exams if we make it that far?

Now we are all genin, so I would hope every limits there power/number of techniques. Also, do you plan on taking this further than the chunin exams if we make it that far?

Oh yeah of course, consider it the starting point and it can branch anywhere from there.

Because it is gonna bug me personally, I'll make one more bio if allowed to get an Iwa representative in this RP XD

At least you chose now Instead of inside the exams to do it lol. Go ahead

Yeah, figure I wouldn't want to just spring this so suddenly in the RP on your guys XD

In school, will make bio and first RP post as soon as I am able to.

Name: Tomiko Usagi
Jutsu type: Specializes in Earth-style Ninjutsu. Uses a pair of metalic gauntlets for stronger strikes to compliment her brawling style Taijutsu.
Description: A short girl (Even for her age) with a strong build all the same. Has fair skin with short light brown hair and black eyes along with freckles. Wears a light green top with one long sleeve on the left arm and wears a dark brown jacket with chainmail and cut at the waist. Wears a brown of long brown cargo pants and walks around barefoot with unpolished nails. Wears her Iwagakure headband, or rather has it strapped around a belt on her waist.
Bio: Grew up in the poor districts with Iwagakure, the daughter of a humble baker, and as such did what she did to help her family get by. Gambling, minor theft whatever was needed. As such developed a rather mischievous and rebellious personality, but so long as she can help support her parents however she could she never cared much what people think. Decided to become a ninja both becuase she desires to rise to the top of her nation as Iwagakure and to provide for her family.
Dislikes: Bullies, "Girly" Things, Snobs.
Missions completed: 15 (A-0, B-1, C-5, D-9)

Indeed we do. 13 characters, meaning we'll need 3 extras (Unless 3 more people join) for an even 16 for the prelims of the 3rd exam. Just so we've got a nice even number that can lead to 8 advancing for the 3rd exam finals.

Decided to "pair" my four characters up. Not like they are a team or anything but just a way so that I can focus on responding to two events rather than four separate events.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
was going to post, but nobody besides shen and retro are on. well, souls is but he hasn't posted yet so I don't really know what to post.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I was planning on starting out near the beginning of the village, since your oc and retro's are in a forest nearby while godjacob's are entering the village