• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Ah okay, that makes sense why I didn’t hear of it then lol. Question for everyone know: Since the chunin exams were Noreen intresting with more competitors, should I open it up for everyone to have 2 possible characters? Yes or no?

It's optionable, you don't have to do it. But it is an option for those who are willing to (Like me XD)

Of the big nations. Only the Hidden Leaf has made it so far. Missing are representatives of...

1. Kiri (Hidden Mist)
2. Kumo (Hidden Cloud)
3. Iwa (Hidden Stone)
4. Suna (Hidden Sand)

I'll make 2 OCs to cover two of these. Probably Hidden Mist and Hidden Sand.

Character sheet:

Name: Kai Yuki
Jutsu type: ice release, shadow clones.

Description: a boy with a smaller frame, being smaller than most. He usually doesn’t his mask with an ‘X’ and takes it off around those he cares about. He wears grey body armor, and a black under suit. He has black hair and green eyes, often being called baby face for his young looking features.

Bio: from the hidden mist nation, Kai was put into a hunter nin squad, due to his unique ability to fabricated weapons with ice. Being taught by his sensei to focus on melding into ice and using shadow clones, along with crystallizing water to form varying weapons made a name for himself back in his village. He is a bit shy and is often untrusting, but when this is brought up, he gets defensive and on edge.

Dislikes: being called shy, fire users, swordsman of the mist.
Missions completed: 19 (1 D, 18 C,)

Last edited:
First post on first page has a spoilers for the current characters and what village they are from.

As for what is missing, I'll be making a Cloud & Sand village ninja, so of the big nations only the Stone village.

Since people here are being Uchiha clan members, may I make a character with a kekkai genkai? No dojutsu or such, just two high ranking families and two individuals from each family gets involved eith one another, they have a love child wielding traits from both sides of the families. (Two jutsu types, will only have on at the start).

I think only the character Mei Terumi (The Mizukage) was ever confirmed to have more than one Kekkei Genaki. Granted I haven't seen much Boruto so I don't know how much this might have changed.

Eh, let's see what Shen thinks.

The sharingan can’t dodge everything, it’s just able to predict an opponent’s movement before they attack. Take Sasuke vs Rock Lee for example. He could read Lee’s movements but Lee was going to fast for Sasuke to counter.

Yeah, but in the anime it did a hmwhole bunch of crazy shinanigans, especially dodging nearly everything, which we covered the dodge spam and substitute spam earlier, really frowned upon. Just depending on what the two bloodlines are could potentially be OP, for example: the first Homage’s bloodline mixed with the uciha

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I think it’s pretty obvious no jinchuriki or wood style or dust (iron and gold dust) like things should be allowed. Literally untouchable and can one tap everything. I’m mostly using my chakra to be quick and ninjutsu. Apart from that I’m just a kenjutsu user, but like he can be outmatched by let’s say someone who specializes in kenjutsu. I’m just a bit worried we ain’t gonna go about summoning ginormous animals and stomp everyone, ez ko. that’s why I asked Blake about that. Anyways, yeah sharingan is just mostly used for prediciting moves and copying jutsu (but he doesn’t like copying)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yeah, but in the anime it did a hmwhole bunch of crazy shinanigans, especially dodging nearly everything, which we covered the dodge spam and substitute spam earlier, really frowned upon. Just depending on what the two bloodlines are could potentially be OP, for example: the first Homage’s bloodline mixed with the uciha
The few people that had that were nearly unkillable. I’m not lying

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Also MADRA. I mean, Madara only died because zestu didn’t get limbo’d like he should have. If that didn’t happen, in a few more hours, boom he has the world. Also is 3 the maximum ocs?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Honestly, most of the Kekkei Genkai are confirmed to take up a ton of Chakra, and no genin who's a non-junchuriki would have that much chakra to use them casually.
My excuse: I don’t use sharingan, TOO much. My oc is uchiha so it takes less chakra. He practices with it a lot. People like Senju and uzumaki have lots of chakra because they are closely related to Kaguya, and so is uchiha

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
No, all uchihas have good amount of chakra. He doesn’t use it too much, but uses it when training ie like with sasuke using it to learn chidori, thus he is used to it. Even the data book says they have large amounts of chakra

Not always true, Like Neji, Kiba, Sakon, haku, and many other genin.
But those aren't horribly OP skills, furthermore, I really wouldn't count Haku or Sakon as Genin. The dojutsu tend to be exceptions to the rule but even then in the early stages, they weren't that Op. The most Op was probably the Byakugan and that was only when combined with the gentle fist techniques. The rest of the genin didn't have horribly OP kekkei genkais so it was fairly balanced.