• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Phew. It’s done
95B69134-7CB0-4622-B15F-5DD407336738.jpeg

Later the Same Evening...

The whole Ikeda/Denki family sat around a large stone table. Although, said table didn’t really stand out, seeing as the chairs they were in were also stone. But this fact went for all the chairs, tables, footrests, shelves, and essentially all furnishing items inside the Denki household.
This house was, in fact, a carved out cave, created with the soul purpose of hiding and protecting Kido and Rittsu Denki.
But as of these last few weeks, this bunker had felt much less like a hiding place and far more like a home, with a complete, somewhat dysfunctional family residing inside.
These facts only made Katsuo all the more regretful of what he was about to say.

“So...” he said quietly, interrupting a conversation between Rittsu and his mother, “I’ve got something I gotta tell you guys.” He added in the same somber tone, staring down at his bowl of soup. It was a thick brown broth based soup with tough meat simmered in it for hour to create a tender and fresh tasting meal, Katsuo preferred his with lots of white pepper....but tonight just wasn’t the night for it.

“What’s wrong Katsu?” The energetic mother of said Chunin questioned with a look of deep curiosity, not used to seeing an expression such as this worn by her son.

“While we were on the mission, attempting to learn the Jinchuriki’s whereabouts, something unexpected happened....” His voice trailed off once again, he sat there, idly stirring his soup with a large spoon, unsure of how his parents would react to what he had to say.

“Well speak up Katsu-kun. Matatabi got your tongue?” Rittsu added, now also curious about where this prolonged conversation had been going.

“While we were searching for the Jinchuriki, we had an encounter with a powerful genjutsu user. A man named Absurd.” Katsuo paused for a moment, looking around to see if the name rung any bells. Unfortunately...or maybe fortunately, it appeared it hadn’t.

“Lots of people were hunting down the Jinchuriki Katsuo. What’s your point?” Kido’s voice echoed down the table, quiet and analytical, yet still curious.

“No....sorry, but this was different. Absurd wasn’t hunting any Jinchuriki...he was hunting me.” As the multi-headbanded ninja spoke these words, his mother dropped her spoon, her somewhat carefree attitude replaced with by one that couldn’t be described as a mountain of questions bombarded her head. The most prominent one simply being, ‘why’.

“This man, Absurd. He took my team on in a battle. Even with the help of Lady Guren, we struggled against his tactics. And by the end of it....by the end of it, he revealed he was a scout for Orochimaru.” At the utter mention of the snakes name, Kido launched to his feet, his eyes wide with bewilderment.

“Kido.” Ichiko spoke her husbands name whilst locking eyes with him, almost as if that one word was an entire conversation between the two Jonin.

“I know.....come on everyone, begin packing your things. We’re leaving.” Kido spoke sternly while half walking half jogging into his room, retrieving a suitcase from his closet shelf before unloading clothes into its empty compartment with great haste.

“Katsuo, Rittsu, get to it, now!” Ichiko spoke with the same severity as her husband, unloading cabinet drawers in the living room at a much faster rate than Kido.

“What? Why? Where are we going?” Katsuo asked in a somewhat panicked tone, this weighing feeling of dread being a new sensation to him.
Kido had stepped back in the room just as he asked this, the bandit ninjas expression now rock solid.
“To the leaf. It looks like Christmas is coming early this year.”

~~~~~~~~

“Kido....are you here? It’s me!” A much younger looking Ichiko whisper-screamed, stepping out into a clearing in the dead of night, her current whereabouts lying far away from any known household.

“Yep!” A far more enthusiastic Kido spoke up flatly, dropping from a tree right behind the unsuspecting Kunoichi.

“Ahh!” Ichiko screamed, turning on her heel to deliver a palm strike to the potential attacker. Her blow arced through the air, stopping mere centimeters away from the now rather regretful looking Kido’s face.

“Don’t do that!” The Ikeda girl groaned, giving Kido a two handed shove, partially out of annoyance, and partially out of embarrassment.

“Hehe, I’m sorry, ya know I was just playing...so...how are you?” Kido’s voice gently transition from sorrow to warmth, his gaze now meeting the beautiful burgundy haired girls.

“I’m fine...I’ve missed you. It’s been nearly a month.” She replied quietly, leaning forward against Kido’s chest, who quickly pulled her into a tight embrace.

“I know...but we’ve gotta be certain. If the clan heads found out, we’d be banned...or probably far worse.” He answered her hopeless question in a somewhat grim tone, his mind wandering to images of his savage clan, how they’d react to treason of this level....and what would happen to Ichiko and he. That couldn’t happen, he wouldn’t let it. But he needed to see her. He loved this energetic, incredibly powerful girl more than thought he could ever love anyone. Tonight would be the night, he had to be with her for more than a hour as per usual.

“Ichiko....would you come with me? I’ve got a place where we could spend the night together without the risk of being discovered.” Ichiko brightened up at these words, only for her expression to shift into a complex mesh of thoughts.

“I don’t know...that’s a lot of risk...” She trailed off, weighing her options. On one hand, she was supposed to be back no earlier than sunrise, but on the other hand.....her vision trailed up to Kido, his confident little grin catching her eyes as always.

“Okay Kido...let’s do it!”
*Gets sexy sax*

So this one is Ritsu? I'd expect a bit of passion from a Wild Girl, so to speak~

So we've been working through the Chūnin Exams and we believe the last tournament should work given 24 OCs.

We'd have two Brackets of 12

Those would cut down to 6

then 3

and the top 3 for each bracket could pass.

People who pass via judges could also be a thing.

Of course to hit 24 we'd need to add some OCs, so the new list would look like this:

1. Aisha
  2. Ino
  3. Kenji
  4. Madoka
  5. Sakura
  6. Takato
  7. Tomiko
  8. Koki'o
  9. Hyōryugetsu
  10. Raiku
  11. Sema
  12. Mori
  13. Kai
  14. Tsuki(?)
  15. Taiyo
  16. Seiun(?)
  17. Reaver
  18. Amari
  19. Shiho
  20. Taji
  21. Yasu
  22. Furījia
  23. Sagiso
  24. Baiyan
If you've got Ocs available to replace Reaver, Baiyan, and Sagiso, do please present them ~w~

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
So we've been working through the Chūnin Exams and we believe the last tournament should work given 24 OCs.

We'd have two Brackets of 12

Those would cut down to 6

then 3

and the top 3 for each bracket could pass.

People who pass via judges could also be a thing.

Of course to hit 24 we'd need to add some OCs, so the new list would look like this:

1. Aisha
  2. Ino
  3. Kenji
  4. Madoka
  5. Sakura
  6. Takato
  7. Tomiko
  8. Koki'o
  9. Hyōryugetsu
  10. Raiku
  11. Sema
  12. Mori
  13. Kai
  14. Tsuki(?)
  15. Taiyo
  16. Seiun(?)
  17. Reaver
  18. Amari
  19. Shiho
  20. Taji
  21. Yasu
  22. Furījia
  23. Sagiso
  24. Baiyan
If you've got Ocs available to replace Reaver, Baiyan, and Sagiso, do please present them ~w~

Hmmmm interesting choice to have Baiyan and Reaver in the exams. Didn’t know Baiyan was a genin

Mei

For a moment, Mei was speechless. How unique the Lady Yuki wished to be was none of her concern, what mattered to her was simply the propagation of this technique. Heaving a mental sigh, she resigned to simply send Ao and Chino, between their sets of Dojutsu they might manage to gleam something from the process.

Moving on; the summit was it's own matter. "This details of the summit are something I'll personally arrange, though if you have any matters regarding it, it's best to speak them early."

@Shen: King of the Mist, Mei had already responded.