• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I can probably do that. Where along in his recovery do you think he should be? Still in a deep coma?
He would still in a coma I believe, maybe some Danzo shenanigans?
Get your misery out of our party xD

What do you mean hammer home the affect effects of the invasion, I've been busting my ass to mitigate them as much as possible with festivities.

Well as in most people may have forgotten minato’s state, let alone the readers

Who’s to say all the extra work the Hyūga are putting in isn’t just a cover for some underhanded business? :?
That still sounds like an Uchiha problem. You're in charge of village security, and I just had Hinagiku explicitly send word to the Uchiha about this so if they still manage to get duped then it just looks really bad on them xD

Maybe they should be fired :v

That still sounds like an Uchiha problem. You're in charge of village security, and I just had Hinagiku explicitly send word to the Uchiha about this so if they still manage to get duped then it just looks really bad on them xD

Maybe they should be fired :v
Yeah, well, I guess we already know who Danzo and Hinagiku will be blaming lel

Either way, the early signs of conflict within the Leaf will finally start to develop with this.