• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upload_2019-7-3_15-19-32.png

Exposing Retro and Koop's perversion u_u

Though, as a more important topic, what's the time line for this down-time arc?

As in for real time. The in RP time is about 3 months, but how much 'real-time' do we want to spend on those months?

Can we say all this downtime stuff should be wrapped up by the end of July?

Would the rest of the month be too long? too short?

Don't wanna have to cut people off when some of us get impatient, so let's try to iron something out early.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
View attachment 730399

Exposing Retro and Koop's perversion u_u

Though, as a more important topic, what's the time line for this down-time arc?

As in for real time. The in RP time is about 3 months, but how much 'real-time' do we want to spend on those months?

Can we say all this downtime stuff should be wrapped up by the end of July?

Would the rest of the month be too long? too short?

Don't wanna have to cut people off when some of us get impatient, so let's try to iron something out early.

Hopefully within the month, enough for the Zaku escape attempt

I mean if we’re trying to skip three months into one month, how many mini time skips should we have? It took us eight months to do two days so I am a bit skeptical lel

My recommendation would be sometime in August btw

I’m thinking that we would just have two timeskips.

1. After Zaku’s escape, to the Kage summit

2. After the summit, to the exam period.

Unless you want to make 2. A flashback ?

Because Jin wants an army, and I'm making as much concession as I'm willing to give.
Tsunade: *remembers Yuki actions in the Leaf* Too give in to Jin’s demands so easily, how low have the Mist fallen Mei?

The fact that Mei will bring ten could be cause for some fun early banter between the Kage. Like why so many guards were necessary. I’m probably going to just bring two with Tsunade like how it’s supposed to be.

That would depend on the Kage in question, namely @Retro Master , @Godjacob , @Grand Master Koop , @DarkHydraT / @Mystic Zander

Wait why is Mei bringing a ten person team? I’m pretty sure it was only supposed to be two guards.

Because Jin wants an army, and I'm making as much concession as I'm willing to give.

^ this this and this

Tsunade: *remembers Yuki actions in the Leaf* Too give in to Jin’s demands so easily, how low have the Mist fallen Mei?

The fact that Mei will bring ten could be cause for some fun early banter between the Kage. Like why so many guards were necessary. I’m probably going to just bring two with Tsunade like how it’s supposed to be.

Because Jin naturally expects retaliation or to be taken advantage of in this scenario, and prefers to bring a big stick

Mei: *shrugs* Literally every clan in here is in near open-rebellion, this is pretty damned good all things considered.

That could give off the wrong impression but it’s also perfectly in character for him. I’m also half expecting Jin to speak up sometime during the Summit lel
Yeahhh you can bet lol.
Retaliation? For what? Sure the Mist have a bad standing in most respects, but the only thing there guilty of currently is getting there ass whooped.

Retaliation as in, in response to any goings on during the eight tails thing. With all the tensions rising it would be be surprising if one lashed out. The mist don’t have a bad standing though? And they haven’t gotten whooped?

Yeahhh you can bet lol.

Retaliation as in, in response to any goings on during the eight tails thing. With all the tensions rising it would be be surprising if one lashed out. The mist don’t have a bad standing though? And they haven’t gotten whooped?

I mean, there younger generation looked pretty arrogant at the Chunin exams.

And Damos vs The Mist is the definition of getting whooped. Lol

Tbh I don’t think the Yuki would’ve added much other than a few extra minutes to Damos’ time.
Unless your claiming the Yuki are the only non fodder, non trash of the mist.

Not saying that by any means. But the Yuki were tasked with keeping both ninja and citizens away from the fighting zone. They actively stopped people from engaging, including Jin as well. So I say that’s a considerable force. Jin even stopped Mei from attacking

Not saying that by any means. But the Yuki were tasked with keeping both ninja and citizens away from the fighting zone. They actively stopped people from engaging, including Jin as well. So I say that’s a considerable force. Jin even stopped Mei from attacking

Reasoning or not, everyone now views Damos > All of the Mist, soooo. Lol

Word of mouth has a habit of being...altered in transference.
The Mist are bottom tier as of right now.

Lol. Ight, believe what you will, but don’t cry when you get clapped~

Oh I don’t believe it. It’s just the most likely point of view other nations would have after the Mists recent poor track record. Despite your past achievements, it’s the here and now that matters.

And don’t be so cocky. The cocky ones always fall the hardest...*Evil Thunder crack*

Edit: Actually, smack talk all you want. My fries needed a little salt. Nomnomnom

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Ok so if anybody remembers, a while back y'all asked me to make a logo for the Naruto AU. Y'all gave a few suggestions and I went with the one I thought looked the best. I would have had this done A LOT sooner, but while I was creating it the first time, my computer crashed and I rage quit. Anyway, I quickly put it together again today and I think it looks ok based on y'all's suggestions. Symbol.png

Last edited: