• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which would be fine if we didn't have Elite Jonin running around with their teams everywhere besides Hina's team and Oto XD
They don't need to fight. Just escape.

Just long enough for Hina to reach them, she does know where they are at all times.
I mean it is literally the same exact mistake Minato & Kakashi made so if anyone is there to know it it would be him. Only fate rewarded Hina for a tactically questionable move. But I'll have Kakashi make a more eloquent point in the RP.
I don't mind. Tactically Questionable is fine, and either way she would've found the Jinchuriki before Kakashi. Tactically Questionable but undeniably effective.

I don't mind. Tactically Questionable is fine, and either way she would've found the Jinchuriki before Kakashi. Tactically Questionable but undeniably effective.

Oh there is plenty to deny. Especially given the Jinchuriki just decided to be friends with them at the guy who controls her whim with no effort on their end. Besides you yourself said Hina's team was not supposed to hunt the Jinchuriki but be shields blocking off other interested parities.

By that logic, they technically failed their mission XD

Oh there is plenty to deny. Especially given the Jinchuriki just decided to be friends with them at the guy who controls her whim with no effort on their end. Besides you yourself said Hina's team was not supposed to hunt the Jinchuriki but be shields blocking off other interested parities.

By that logic, they technically failed their mission XD
Since their split allowed them to cover 2 of the 3 islands they needed to search on the first day, then by the second day, with only Island Alpha remaining to be searched they would've found her quite quickly with at least two Byakugan's searching.

Ah, yes, they failed their mission and completed Team Kakashi's instead.

Since their split allowed them to cover 2 of the 3 islands they needed to search on the first day, then by the second day, with only Island Alpha remaining to be searched they would've found her quite quickly with at least two Byakugan's searching.

Ah, yes, they failed their mission and completed Team Kakashi's instead.

I mean Darui's team found them first. Finding the Jinchuriki and catching it are wildly different things. She might have oh I don't know escaped or another team spoils Team Hina's efforts (Like Oto with Team Kumo). It's not a guarantee they'd have caught here but there was a real risk they die before it even got to that.

I mean Darui's team found them first. Finding the Jinchuriki and catching it are wildly different things. She might have oh I don't know escaped or another team spoils Team Hina's efforts (Like Oto with Team Kumo). It's not a guarantee they'd have caught here but there was a real risk they die before it even got to that.
They shouldn't have attempted to capture the Jinchuriki even if they found her. It was at that point they should've remember their job wasn't to capture her, and then work on getting a message to team Kakashi.

The risk wasn't as great as you imagine because they were never given orders to engage any opponents they faced.

The risk wasn't as great as you imagine because they were never given orders to engage any opponents they faced.

I feel like putting Tayuya on this team kinda defeats this purpose if Hina knows anything about her (And you claim she knows all of Tayuya's dirty secrets) XD

Plus Sagiso went a wall on the Team quickly so leaving a bunch of you guys to find for themselves even with this in mind didn't have the best effects XD

I feel like putting Tayuya on this team kinda defeats this purpose if Hina knows anything about her (And you claim she knows all of Tayuya's dirty secrets) XD

Plus Sagiso went a wall on the Team quickly so leaving a bunch of you guys to find for themselves even with this in mind didn't have the best effects XD
The plan Hinagiku had (the one everyone failed to follow), did not involve Tayuya, Shura or Kiro even moving. They were to wait for Hina and Sagiso to return, possibly leading someone into their waiting ambush.

Sagiso going AWOL was a thing, but the plan had already been shot to hell by that point. You had Shura though.

The plan Hinagiku had (the one everyone failed to follow), did not involve Tayuya, Shura or Kiro even moving. They were to wait for Hina and Sagiso to return, possibly leading someone into their waiting ambush.

Sagiso going AWOL was a thing, but the plan had already been shot to hell by that point. You had Shura though.

I mean I feel the plan falling apart does kinda highlight the greater risk than benefit this plan she had originally had. No plan can actually account for everything.

and I'm still not even sure how that happened;

The First level plan of team Hinagiku will be baiting.

Hinagiku and Sagiso will transform into the Jinchuriki and intentionally reveal themselves to one of the enemy teams (different teams of course), after which they'll bait them into an ambush. By ambush I mean a trap because we're not expending chakra on fighting so early. We're gonna blow some shit up and then flee with all due haste. Really just depends on how many people we can catch in the trap.

Injuries would be gladly welcomed (on the enemies side) but I don't really expect it to inflict too much damage.

For the second plan of action, we'll be pushing the jinchuriki towards the Kumo team. After that we'll pull out and watch as Kumo takes hold of the proverbial hot-potato and gets shot to hell by every other team. We'll just watch.

I thought we were perfectly clear on the idea that you would set an ambush, then we'd flee after harassing some unfortunate team.

I even set it up so that team Kakashi wouldn't get accidentally fooled, and then for whatever reason it just didn't happen.

The risk was caused by everyone completely failing to follow the plan :T

The only thing they needed to do was sit still and wait for Sagiso and Hina to carry them someone to ambush.

I mean in spite of what Hina might think, these are people. Not mindless robots of Root. You can't account for everything going how she envisioned in her plan or no outside factors coming up even if they followed the plan.

I mean in spite of what Hina might think, these are people. Not mindless robots of Root. You can't account for everything going how she envisioned in her plan or no outside factors coming up even if they followed the plan.
The only one at risk there would've been Hina and Sagiso because they were the bait.

With Shura around there is literally no reason anyone should've been able to sneak up on them like Team Mist did to Team Kakashi.

And if you remember we did have a means of long-distance communication through sound-based signals from Tayuya.

The risk was caused by everyone completely failing to follow the plan :T
I have an excuse. When I got back to the present, Shura (Koop already explained this) failed to follow orders and followed Sagisō. Jacob, who actually stated he was just following Shura’s actions at that point, had Takato and Tayuya follow him. Sagisō then decided to abandon the team, choosing personal motivation over the mission (rescuing Furījia).

Side note: It’s possible that in any timeline, as soon as Furījia got in danger, Sagisō would choose to abandon her team. Kakashi being there just shows that Sagisō had no trust in anyone else protecting her. Plus it shows she’s a very protective sister. I think Kyuu also brought up the idea of Kiro following her but that never came to fruition. One, that would’ve been treason. Two, if Kiro had used LCM to keep up, he would’ve been out of it by the time he arrived lel

Originally, Kiro was supposed to be on Team Kakashi. But due to my absence and Hina never stating which team Kiro would be in, it made sense to just have him be in Team Hina since Team Kakashi was already engaged in a battle against the Mist at that point. When I got back, since it was clear no one else was following the plan and no one actually knowing where Kiro was...

Side note: Kyuu could’ve used Hina to find where exactly Kiro was with the byakugan. I’m talking about the OOC part in that one post where Kyuu said he didn’t know where Kiro was. I wonder if I could’ve just said Kiro had escaped at that point lel

Anyways, I just had Kiro appear on Alpha so I could say he was still trying to complete the mission by locating the jinchuriki. That forced Team Hina to be converted into Team Kiro since they would follow him onto Alpha. I also showed his superior leadership skills by scouting ahead so when his team arrived, they could be led deeper into the island without setting off and traps, such as Kidomaru’s threads. It just so happened that Kiro led them to a close enough spot to allow the jinchuriki to find Shura.

Before, there was supposed to be an actual battle between Kumo, Oto and the jinchuriki. With everyone distracted, Henshina would escape towards the other edge of the island where Team Suna would be waiting. During the ensuing fight, Team Kiro would be forced to go around and catch up to Suna right while they were fighting the jinchuriki. They weren’t supposed to engage until Hina got there. Instead of chilling on the beach, she would’ve known the situation and would probably go to her team.

Once Hina arrives, she could leverage the alliance between the Leaf and Sand to make a deal. However, the victor of the Cloud v Sound battle along with the rest of the teams who would follow the trail of the battle would eventually show up. I believe that’s where the battle royale idea originally came up. However, due to how quickly the Cloud/Sound battle ended (I think some people wanted to timeskip into the next day) Team Kiro hadn’t moved yet since they had set up camp. That allowed Henshina to make contact with Team Kiro. Had the battle actually went all the way, there wouldn’t have been downtime for Henshina to reach Team Kiro.

Anyways, thanks for reading my explanation and alternate timeline XD

I have an excuse. When I got back to the present, Shura (Koop already explained this) failed to follow orders and followed Sagisō. Jacob, who actually stated he was just following Shura’s actions at that point, had Takato and Tayuya follow him. Sagisō then decided to abandon the team, choosing personal motivation over the mission (rescuing Furījia).

Side note: It’s possible that in any timeline, as soon as Furījia got in danger, Sagisō would choose to abandon her team. Kakashi being there just shows that Sagisō had no trust in anyone else protecting her. Plus it shows she’s a very protective sister. I think Kyuu also brought up the idea of Kiro following her but that never came to fruition. One, that would’ve been treason. Two, if Kiro had used LCM to keep up, he would’ve been out of it by the time he arrived lel

Originally, Kiro was supposed to be on Team Kakashi. But due to my absence and Hina never stating which team Kiro would be in, it made sense to just have him be in Team Hina since Team Kakashi was already engaged in a battle against the Mist at that point. When I got back, since it was clear no one else was following the plan and no one actually knowing where Kiro was...

Side note: Kyuu could’ve used Hina to find where exactly Kiro was with the byakugan. I’m talking about the OOC part in that one post where Kyuu said he didn’t know where Kiro was. I wonder if I could’ve just said Kiro had escaped at that point lel

Anyways, I just had Kiro appear on Alpha so I could say he was still trying to complete the mission by locating the jinchuriki. That forced Team Hina to be converted into Team Kiro since they would follow him onto Alpha. I also showed his superior leadership skills by scouting ahead so when his team arrived, they could be led deeper into the island without setting off and traps, such as Kidomaru’s threads. It just so happened that Kiro led them to a close enough spot to allow the jinchuriki to find Shura.

Before, there was supposed to be an actual battle between Kumo, Oto and the jinchuriki. With everyone distracted, Henshina would escape towards the other edge of the island where Team Suna would be waiting. During the ensuing fight, Team Kiro would be forced to go around and catch up to Suna right while they were fighting the jinchuriki. They weren’t supposed to engage until Hina got there. Instead of chilling on the beach, she would’ve known the situation and would probably go to her team.

Once Hina arrives, she could leverage the alliance between the Leaf and Sand to make a deal. However, the victor of the Cloud v Sound battle along with the rest of the teams who would follow the trail of the battle would eventually show up. I believe that’s where the battle royale idea originally came up. However, due to how quickly the Cloud/Sound battle ended (I think some people wanted to timeskip into the next day) Team Kiro hadn’t moved yet since they had set up camp. That allowed Henshina to make contact with Team Kiro. Had the battle actually went all the way, there wouldn’t have been downtime for Henshina to reach Team Kiro.

Anyways, thanks for reading my explanation and alternate timeline XD
Yes, in almost every situation Sagisō would choose to rush over to save Furījia, she has 0 trust in Kakashi or any of the other leaf ninja that haven't interacted with her to the point of friendship. She knows of their strength but doesn't think they'd risk it all to protect Furījia.

Hmmm, I was speaking from a Hyō PoV, so it never occurred to me at the time. Lol, your escape wouldn't have worked though.

Kiro leading them wouldn't be so bad...if he wasn't a prisoner... Shura needs to step up more.

Hina was en-route to meet up with them even before they arrived at Island Alpha. Right after she met up with Pakura I had her state that she would either go meet with Sagisō or her team.

The reason she's separated right now, is because of a post I made where she mused to herself about observing how well her team performed without her. She's pretty close to them, but intentionally hiding. If any of them got into serious trouble, she'd be there very quickly.

She's perfectly aware of their situation and decided to chill at the beach since they're not in danger and they seem to be handling things adequately.

It's a good analysis and the conjectures make sense. It 90% would've gone like you said. Shen probably would yeeted team Mist or the Jinchuriki in the way though, so at some point that would've gone awry.

Tbh, I like how Hina made it seem like it was part of the plan. If someone were to ask Kiro, I probably wouldn’t mind if he were too support her statements.
I'd mentioned long before they'd even reached Island Alpha that Hina had already narrowed down the location of the Jinchuriki to Island Alpha because it was the only island left.

She could've regrouped with her team at any point but chose not to, so as far as she is concerned all according to plan xD

Well, maybe not plan, but the current situation is one of her own deliberate creation, so she's pretty calm about it.

I'll probably...get Furīsu to accompany you guys for extra insurance.

More importantly though; Maid Sagisō
Untitled45.png