• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean, team hina is the most OP team imo + more numbers is almost an impossible fight
We're gonna be split between like...2 or 3 teams. Just so everyone has a fight I guess.
As much as that made me laugh out loud, you don’t even know the full story between why Jin is acting this way XD.
It better be good lel.

Also, I'm changing hunter-nin outfits to suits & ties so I can play this;

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Against my better judgement, ima go ahead and invite a possible future burn on myself but anywhosies;

If Kiro ever chooses Kai over Sagisō, then Misery Business is totally the song you should play @Shen: King of the Mist

would probably sum up Kai's emotions perfectly.

Shockingly catchy haha i’ll Have to save that one for later

Kai: ha! So you admit your faults there half blood!

Shockingly catchy haha i’ll Have to save that one for later

Kai: ha! So you admit your faults there half blood!
Sagisō: Eh, I wouldn't go that far.
@kyuukestu Are you waiting for Koopa, me or both of us in the flashback?
either of you can post, Shura needs to actually get in the prison though.
Funnily enough, even though Kai has a cold exterior matching his justu type, if he were actually court someone, well...

He comes really soft, and would honestly be lost, as there isn’t exactly a manual for this type of thing. He has a shell as tough as steel, but his heart is extremely delicate and fragile
[Insert Generic Tsundere Joke]

Last edited:
You know, in the real world (In the Naruto canon anyway) Hina's plan to divide herself from her team probably would have gotten them killed if they were not main characters. They are still just Genin/Low Chunin in a mission that is probably B or A rank so chances are leaving them alone would have resulted in corpses from an enemy long before Hina could get back to them XD

I mean, imagine if instead of Cultists that they fought just now it had been say Pakura or Hama? They'd be goners XD

Just saying this idea had a lot of holes in it XD but it does create a good conflict with Kakashi so I can't complain
Since Kakashi's own sensei left him and his two genin team mates in the middle of a war...eh, well sure.

They can successfully escape from a Jonin, its just a matter of team-work.

Between the Doki, Byakugan, Disorienting Genjutsu, and fleet-footed-ness (Tayuya being the slowest member) of the team they should be able to mount a good run from anything.

Since Kakashi's own sensei left him and his two genin team mates in the middle of a war...eh, well sure.

They can successfully escape from a Jonin, its just a matter of team-work.

Between the Doki, Byakugan, Disorienting Genjutsu, and fleet-footed-ness (Tayuya being the slowest member) of the team they should be able to mount a good run from anything.

I mean, we could ignore the entire lesson that Kakashi learned from that experience and his entire morale he passes to this day or Minato's sever guilt over the situation. Plus unlike them Kakashi was actually a legit Jonin tier even at the time so while still risky it wasn't as egregious as this.

I mean, we could ignore the entire lesson that Kakashi learned from that experience and his entire morale he passes to this day or Minato's sever guilt over the situation. Plus unlike them Kakashi was actually a legit Jonin tier even at the time so while still risky it wasn't as egregious as this.
And Kakashi's lesson was you always need a Jonin watching your back?

He passes on that it's never okay to abandon teammates, that experience was what changed him from the Mission First guy because of his father's suicide, to Team mates first.

Minato regretted it, but that fact stood that he considered the team capable enough to survive in the Ninja war by themselves, and likewise Hina considers her team capable enough to survive.

That's;

1 low-Jonin, 2 Genin vs 1 Genin (Sagiso), 3 low-Chunin + Wide-range sensory techniques

He passes on that it's never okay to abandon teammates, that experience was what changed him from the Mission First guy because of his father's suicide, to Team mates first.

I mean, from his view, she is doing exactly this.

That's;

1 low-Jonin, 2 Genin vs 1 Genin (Sagiso), 3 low-Chunin + Wide-range sensory techniques

If you mean Tayuya no she is not a low Jonin. Not how we've portrayed the Sound 4 to this point and even then on a mission like this with greater risk than Iwa fodder it is not so well equipped to be left hanging.

I mean, from his view, she is doing exactly this.
Errr...well I guess he's free to come to that conclusion if he wants.
If you mean Tayuya no she is not a low Jonin. Not how we've portrayed the Sound 4 to this point and even then on a mission like this with greater risk than Iwa fodder it is not so well equipped to be left hanging.
No I mean;

Kakashi (Low-Jonin), Obito (Genin), Rin (Genin) vs Sagiso (Genin), Shura (Chunin), Tayuya(Chunin), Kiro (Chunin)

hmm, not even sure I remember if Kiro passed.

No I mean;

Kakashi (Low-Jonin), Obito (Genin), Rin (Genin) vs Sagiso (Genin), Shura (Chunin), Tayuya(Chunin), Kiro (Chunin)

hmm, not even sure I remember if Kiro passed.

I'd argue Obito was Chunin Tier even if he lacked the rank when he got the Sharingan. Nobody in that list passed the exam so they should all be listed as Genin. Tayuya shouldn't have a conventional rank due to her roll.

I'd argue Obito was Chunin Tier even if he lacked the rank when he got the Sharingan. Nobody in that list passed the exam so they should all be listed as Genin. Tayuya shouldn't have a conventional rank due to her roll.
Shura stared as a Chunin.

Ah, yes I can agree to Obito being around Chunin-Tier in strength.

By that same logic both Sagiso & Kiro are around Low-Chunin Tier in strength.

If we call Obito a Chunin by his strength, then by their strengths Hina's entire team are Chunin. At the very minimum Pseudo-Chunin.