• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When you first brought this idea up my mind went to the mana transfer Shirou, Rin, and Saber did in the original Fate lmao
Yea, totally like that!

Something like that's what I'm aiming for. Since Nadeshiko has so few kunoichi to make them a force to be reckoned with they need to be terrifying not individually (though some of them might be), but instead as one cohesive unit as they move with perfect sync.

Most of the techniques I have in mind for them can only be used in Combination, like Hou Yi's Archery, and a Plethora of techniques I've been throwing around in my head for the combo of Sagiso-Koki'o-Baiyan

I do have one technique in mind for a Sagiso-Hyoryugetsu-Koki'o combo though, so it'll be cool if I get to try that.
*spits out tea*
WHAT. THE. FU-
*UniverSoul.VTX has shut down*
You can do trust exercises with the guys xD, or maybe swimsuits...

Will tell you as soon as I finish with the Hyuga pool. I've got some Pool training that I think should be very beneficial to overall chakra control.

Needs to be done with a partner though, because you won't be able to breathe while doing the exercise. So I need to just figure out a way to resolve that tiny hiccup.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yea, totally like that!

Something like that's what I'm aiming for. Since Nadeshiko has so few kunoichi to make them a force to be reckoned with they need to be terrifying not individually (though some of them might be), but instead as one cohesive unit as they move with perfect sync.

Most of the techniques I have in mind for them can only be used in Combination, like Hou Yi's Archery, and a Plethora of techniques I've been throwing around in my head for the combo of Sagiso-Koki'o-Baiyan

I do have one technique in mind for a Sagiso-Hyoryugetsu-Koki'o combo though, so it'll be cool if I get to try that.

You can do trust exercises with the guys xD, or maybe swimsuits...

Will tell you as soon as I finish with the Hyuga pool. I've got some Pool training that I think should be very beneficial to overall chakra control.

Needs to be done with a partner though, because you won't be able to breathe while doing the exercise. So I need to just figure out a way to resolve that tiny hiccup.

Reaver: Breathing aperatuses! That’s how we rain shinobi do it! *honzo and Oboro cheer to the sentiment*

Reaver: Breathing aperatuses! That’s how we rain shinobi do it! *honzo and Oboro cheer to the sentiment*
Which is why you can't function in a team.
I knew Kyuu had some unorthodox methods and that he likes to see others suffer, but compared to this even Hama seems to be completely normal
No this is perfectly normal in eastern culture. Its why public baths are even a thing '-'
How does that help with Reaver? Unless kyuu wants him naked to.

And the movie was awesome! As a Dragon Ball fan it was everything I wanted to see and more, a fun time would recommend.
It doesn't help Reaver at all.
Kyuu says that it will help with cooperation jutsu and Reaver would probably be very confused by the sight of it
Eh, no, I never said that at all. You've confused very different statements in different contexts.
.....I mean, I figure the root of the problem here is Reaver's attitude and how Azumi approaches it. Confusing him doesn't seem to address this solution though I am curious if not confused.
It doesn't at all, Hydra's just confounded himself and you as well.

You and me both
Hmmmm, you did that to yourself.

@Rohan Kishibe

I'd like to see Shura take over the Black Turtle Division of the Hyūga Clan. I have some plans for them, including making them an autonomous subsection of the clan who act only in the interest of the Hyūga and have the right to disregard orders from the Clan head and even contest the decisions of the Head. It's a checks and balances thing. Since they're responsible for keeping the Clan safe, they come with quite a bit of authority.

Since the Black Turtle or Xuanwu is also known as the Snake-Turtle, I also want to establish an intelligence division that works in unison with them. It'll probably be called something else...but it'll be part of the divisions of the clan which are mostly separate from the Clan itself.

Sagisō will join one of these divisions which will act more like an Anbu specifically designed for the Hyūga Clan.

I don't remember that in digimon...
I present Xuanwumon
F442CF34-B70A-4F67-8D3A-044F1EC6E41C.jpeg

@Rohan Kishibe

I'd like to see Shura take over the Black Turtle Division of the Hyūga Clan. I have some plans for them, including making them an autonomous subsection of the clan who act only in the interest of the Hyūga and have the right to disregard orders from the Clan head and even contest the decisions of the Head. It's a checks and balances thing. Since they're responsible for keeping the Clan safe, they come with quite a bit of authority.

Since the Black Turtle or Xuanwu is also known as the Snake-Turtle, I also want to establish an intelligence division that works in unison with them. It'll probably be called something else...but it'll be part of the divisions of the clan which are mostly separate from the Clan itself.

Sagisō will join one of these divisions which will act more like an Anbu specifically designed for the Hyūga Clan.
Sure that sounds intriguing, Shura isn't part of the Black Turtle division but I guess he can still take over
Also Shiho is part of Black Turtle just so you know

I LOVE THIS TREE TURTLE! Although Tropical Isle or something, the area where you fight him, is annoying as fuck
Which is why you can't function in a team.

No this is perfectly normal in eastern culture. Its why public baths are even a thing '-'

It doesn't help Reaver at all.

Eh, no, I never said that at all. You've confused very different statements in different contexts.

It doesn't at all, Hydra's just confounded himself and you as well.

Hmmmm, you did that to yourself.
Yeah, I tend to do that a lot

While the two seemed to deviate from standard Yuki behavior, Kai -dear Kai- remained steadfast, a true anchor in times of peril! So great was his rage, so aghast his expression, so horrifyingly disgusted his demeanor, that at any moment now, Hyō expected he would explode with the fury of a thousand frigid suns, preaching the xeno-despising doctrine while surrounded by an awe-inspiring air of self-righteousness, a solemn commitment to his divine duty, and sprinkles.

This....so beautiful ;_;