• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Ooooooh, I like this already. Who will become the victim of King Mori? Options, so many options. Guren's card would probably just blow up in her face, wonder if I could take it off her hands? Nice memento of an unstable enemy that lasts, a lesser and physical version of the blood bond between Reaver and Mori.
Haha thought it could be an interesting dynamic. Something that remains of this absurd fight that still ripples into the future ;) use them wisely
I will definitely have my bio up by the end for the day, I'm really sorry it's taking so long.
Okay awesome, wonder what you’ll come up with

Haha thought it could be an interesting dynamic. Something that remains of this absurd fight that still ripples into the future ;) use them wisely

Okay awesome, wonder what you’ll come up with
I do have some questions regarding the cards. After usage, are the cards still there or do they disappear? Is there a time limit on the summoning? Do the Royals have the same attacks as in the Absurd fight and how do you activate them?

I do have some questions regarding the cards. After usage, are the cards still there or do they disappear? Is there a time limit on the summoning? Do the Royals have the same attacks as in the Absurd fight and how do you activate them?

They don’t disappear, however the card will be exhausted, the memento will stay intact.

There is no time limit at all upon summoning, however the royals are fragile and can be destroyed if not careful.

Yes they do have the same attacks, amongst some other surprises that Absurd had stored into them.

They don’t disappear, however the card will be exhausted, the memento will stay intact.

There is no time limit at all upon summoning, however the royals are fragile and can betrayed if not careful.

Yes they do have the same attacks, amongst some other surprises that Absurd had stored into them.
Okay, that is good to know.

So technically I could have King Mori tag along as a friend? And betrayed as in attacking the summoner?

I love surprises, and I honestly didn't expect anything less from Absurd

Okay, that is good to know.

So technically I could have King Mori tag along as a friend? And betrayed as in attacking the summoner?

I love surprises, and I honestly didn't expect anything less from Absurd

Sorry I meant destroyed XD. Destroyed not betrayed. Stupid autocorrect. Technically, yes. However it does use up energy for every action and can’t recover them. We gain back energy trough eating and resting, these kings and queens cant do either, so from stepping, moving, to casting justus. When they run out of energy they do dissapear.

Sorry I meant destroyed XD. Destroyed not betrayed. Stupid autocorrect. Technically, yes. However it does use up energy for every action and can’t recover them. We gain back energy trough eating and resting, these kings and queens cant do either, so from stepping, moving, to casting justus. When they run out of energy they do dissapear.
So you could effectively stay hidden and wait until the royals disappear? Interesting indeed. And there is no way to regain energy? And if I summon it and recall it, can I still summon it or not?

So you could effectively stay hidden and wait until the royals disappear? Interesting indeed. And there is no way to regain energy? And if I summon it and recall it, can I still summon it or not?

The royals can stop all activity and cease to burn energy. They aren’t human, so they can stop on a dime without consuming energy, going into a hibernation of sorts.

They can be recalled yes, but that would cost some of your own chakra to do, like a summoning justu was a discount of sorts.

The royals can stop all activity and cease to burn energy. They aren’t human, so they can stop on a dime without consuming energy, going into a hibernation of sorts.

They can be recalled yes, but that would cost some of your own chakra to do, like a summoning justu was a discount of sorts.
Okay, thank you very much. Sorry for asking so many questions, but this is a new thing and I want to know the details of it before I use it. It is very creative though

Oh and it’s possible to recharge an card, that is if it isn’t at 0% and you have to recharge it using chakra from the person who the card is based on. And that’s the only way they can be refueled
Ooooh, that is cool! Absurd is quickly rising through the ranks of my favorite characters with this. At this rate he'll pass by Mori and maybe even Reaver

Okay, thank you very much. Sorry for asking so many questions, but this is a new thing and I want to know the details of it before I use it. It is very creative though
Oh yeah no problem, I’m always open to answer questions :)

Ooooh, that is cool! Absurd is quickly rising through the ranks of my favorite characters with this. At this rate he'll pass by Mori and maybe even Reaver
Really?:o Didn’t know he was that popular. Well looks like I did something right XD. I appreciate the kind words

I for one will make sure that it won't break, maybe I'll play some mischief with it by dressing Mori up as King Mori. Who knows? I do know that I will have a blast of a time with it

Absurd: Ah-ha-ah! The possibilities! Endless!

It will sure be interesting what happens with them haha. I’m glad I chose team Guren as the wildcard’s target, who knows what wouldnhave happened if I chose another team

It's better, but I still think you underplayed the combo move and the damage it would have done. A broken jaw and some spiked accessories falling alone seems weak, but we'll see how we can play off your ice serpent vessel.

Well a broken jaw, horns, Declawing a lot of it’s body and cracking a lot of the sides seemed more than enough to me. It’s a defensive justu just as much as it is offensive

How I imagined the battle's layout

Untitled.png

Orange = Raiku
Pink = Sakura
Red = Taiyo
Blue-white = Ice Snake
Purplish = Hyō

Edit: not to scale.

So can someone evaluate Kyuu's post, cause to me, it just doesn't makes sense. I just need a TL;DR version
Hmmm,

Sagisō slid under the whip.

While sliding she flipped Seiun into the air.

She pushed into a handstand then kicked Seiun towards Tsuki.

She threw 2 shurikens at Tsuki which will arrive at the same time as Seiun, and there are paper bombs on them.

Hyō ran to the river.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sagisō slid under the whip.

While sliding she flipped Seiun into the air.

She pushed into a handstand then kicked Seiun towards Tsuki.

She threw 2 shurikens at Tsuki which will arrive at the same time as Seiun, and there are paper bombs on them.
Good enough.
Hyō ran to the river.
I understood that Hyo dipped, I mean, who wouldn't leave Kai alone, no one can stand him. But still this description made me laugh.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
I'm sorry it took so long and will still probably be terrible, but this is an established rp and I was honestly super excited and nervous when y'all accepted me. I really wanted to be a part of it for a while, probably since Kyuu's status that spammed everyone's notifs, but when I actually got accepted I kind of froze. I wasn't sure how to make a character that would be good enough for this rp. I am truly excited to be in, but I honestly couldn't think of a good bio for the life of me. I just am excited to be here though so here goes nothing. I kind of made the character based on what I imagined @kyuukestu's 13th star would be like in his 108 stars of destiny, solitary star (the flowery monk) I hope y'all like it

Name: Amari Kanezane
Village: Nadeshiko Village

Jutsu type: She uses the flower ninja art genjutsu and ninjutsu, and a form of bukijutsu using a staff

Description: Amari is a relatively small girl, just under 5 ft. She is a very pale girl, for she does not usually go out in the day-time, she prefers the cover of night. She wears her hair in a high ponytail coming about midway down her back. Her hair is a dark blue color. She wears a dark maroon sleeveless waist-length top and tight black pants. She also wears black gloves and sandals.

Bio: Amari was originally from the land of vegetables, but she ran away from her home at the age of six when she told her father she wanted to be a warrior for the village and he told her she would never be a warrior like him because she was a girl. She stole the scroll containing the secrets to the flower ninja art to prove him wrong and came back to find her father died while she was away. She kept the scroll and ran because she had nowhere to go, and just when she thought she couldn't make it much longer, the kunoichi of Nadeshiko found her and took her in. She was not quick to trust them, but she learned their ways and became one of them, although she still often keeps to herself.

Dislikes: The rule that she has to marry if she is defeated, Large crowds.
Missions completed: D-22 C-12 B-1 A-0 S-0

Reasonable dislike for her position, have fun trying to get a perfect record, if you lose even once, you have to get married to the person you won against.
So be careful Nukas, this is one RP you might not want to fight me. Not to mention I am part of a love triangle already and Kyuu is sending a Nadeshiko kunoichi after me, so yeah

I'm sorry it took so long and will still probably be terrible, but this is an established rp and I was honestly super excited and nervous when y'all accepted me. I really wanted to be a part of it for a while, probably since Kyuu's status that spammed everyone's notifs, but when I actually got accepted I kind of froze. I wasn't sure how to make a character that would be good enough for this rp. I am truly excited to be in, but I honestly couldn't think of a good bio for the life of me. I just am excited to be here though so here goes nothing. I kind of made the character based on what I imagined @kyuukestu's 13th star would be like in his 108 stars of destiny, solitary star (the flowery monk) I hope y'all like it

Name: Amari Kanezane
Village: Nadeshiko Village

Jutsu type: She uses the flower ninja art genjutsu and ninjutsu, and a form of bukijutsu using a staff

Description: Amari is a relatively small girl, just under 5 ft. She is a very pale girl, for she does not usually go out in the day-time, she prefers the cover of night. She wears her hair in a high ponytail coming about midway down her back. Her hair is a dark blue color. She wears a dark maroon sleeveless waist-length top and tight black pants. She also wears black gloves and sandals.

Bio: Amari was originally from the land of vegetables, but she ran away from her home at the age of six when she told her father she wanted to be a warrior for the village and he told her she would never be a warrior like him because she was a girl. She stole the scroll containing the secrets to the flower ninja art to prove him wrong and came back to find her father died while she was away. She kept the scroll and ran because she had nowhere to go, and just when she thought she couldn't make it much longer, the kunoichi of Nadeshiko found her and took her in. She was not quick to trust them, but she learned their ways and became one of them, although she still often keeps to herself.

Dislikes: The rule that she has to marry if she is defeated, Large crowds.
Missions completed: D-22 C-12 B-1 A-0 S-0
Ah this looks like his has potential. Your accepted
I still haven't heard a reason not to fight you, seeing as I've never lost against you.
He’s reffering to hit rather big win ratio