• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Right now just this arc so I can get into the rp, but I wouldn't mind overall info later

Hmmm okay then

So a jinchurki rebelled from the village hidden in the clouds, running to some deserted islands on the outskirts of mist/cloud territory. Posters of the incident had appeared plastered over newer everywhere in every village, and a jinchurki ripe for the taking was a very tempting offer.

So many villages sent their squads to go find and capture the jinchurki while keeping a defense staffed garrison at home in case it’s a trap to lure out forces. It was later revealed to team Guren (Katsuo, Tomiko, Guren, and Mori) That Absurd staged the whole incident just to get to Katsuo.

Reaver and Baiyan (A frail bloodthirsty boy usually in a Mech suit and a blind martial artist) have recovered from their duel, one having a crisis without ninja drugs and the other contemplating with their leader, Azumi. (Water using girl who can use shadows as well)

Meanwhile the jinchurki is struggling to stay hidden. just as she thought she was safe, team sound found her (Sakon, kidomaru, Zaku, and Kou).

Team Kakashi (Taiyo, Fujira, Kakashi, Sakura, Raiku) and Team Hama (Kai, Hama, Seiun, Hyo, Tsuki) has broken out into a fight for an unknown reason. Seiun is knocked out by Taiyo, fujira was knocked out by Kai. And Kakashi and Hama are discussing terms. Meanwhile Kai has created an giant ice serpent to destroy the enemy team

Ah this looks like his has potential. Your accepted

He’s reffering to hit rather big win ratio
100% win ratio, y'see? Two of those fights were against Reaver And Nukas is turning into Kyuu 2.0, learning from Kyuu and targeting me. He already won once by being 4 times stronger than me, not really surprised by the outcome there, and our second fight ended in a draw since both our characters were unable to beat eachother. If this trend continues, I should win our next fight

100% win ratio, y'see? Two of those fights were against Reaver And Nukas is turning into Kyuu 2.0, learning from Kyuu and targeting me. He already won once by being 4 times stronger than me, not really surprised by the outcome there, and our second fight ended in a draw since both our characters were unable to beat eachother. If this trend continues, I should win our next fight
I’m unsure what you mean

I’m unsure what you mean
Nukas is pretty good at tactics, and Kyuu helps them with those tactics. I've yet to truly pinpoint their skills, but they are certainly capable enough to put up a fight. Think like a Kyuu with less counter lists and more going with the flow, atleast that's the vibe I get from them. And they won once against me, we had a draw in our next fight so I would assume the next fight would end in a win for me judging by math or something

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Nukas is pretty good at tactics, and Kyuu helps them with those tactics. I've yet to truly pinpoint their skills, but they are certainly capable enough to put up a fight. Think like a Kyuu with less counter lists and more going with the flow, atleast that's the vibe I get from them. And they won once against me, we had a draw in our next fight so I would assume the next fight would end in a win for me judging by math or something
Actually you have to remember that the draw came before the win, as you were my first fight in CoDA. So really if the trend continues, I have the advantage. But thx for the compliment. I'd like you to know I didn't set out to beat you in every rp until our second fight. We kept fighting in rps and I was learning from Kyuu so it only seemed fitting that I target you like he does.

Actually you have to remember that the draw came before the win, as you were my first fight in CoDA. So really if the trend continues, I have the advantage. But thx for the compliment. I'd like you to know I didn't set out to beat you in every rp until our second fight. We kept fighting in rps and I was learning from Kyuu so it only seemed fitting that I target you like he does.
I can deal with being the target of a fourth person. Shen and I have already exchanged blows, Kyuu wants to fight me and Nebby (Scorch) wants to fight me one day so why not add you to the list?

Eventually, but I don't think I should be fighting someone with a 100% win rate as my first fight, I don't feel like getting married after my first fight.
Don't worry, why not fight Kai? He only has a win rate of 33%. And even if we fight, Mori is 13 and not ready to get married any time soon. He has a girl nearby who he needs to acknowledge his feelings for

I like that you don't even comment on Kai's insane power, especially for a beginner
Not insane power. He lost to Sagiso and was fooled by Katsuo. So he didn’t even make it to the finals of the exam.

Kai’s power just seems that way because he uses chakra in huge chunks at a time instead of trying to conserve it throughout the battle

Not insane power. He lost to Sagiso and was fooled by Katsuo. So he didn’t even make it to the finals of the exam.

Kai’s power just seems that way because he uses chakra in huge chunks at a time instead of trying to conserve it throughout the battle
That...is actuallly a very good point. Kai is more intimidation than pure power then? Interesting, although even Mori knows better than to just toss chakra around like that. He has to eat a Military Rations pill in every fight, true, but usually at that point the battle has already been going on for a while. If the character with the worst chakra control knows to conserve it atleast a little, surely the heir of a noble clan can too. On the other side, who am I to complain? It can help me in a potential fight with Mr. Cold shoulder

That...is actuallly a very good point. Kai is more intimidation than pure power then? Interesting, although even Mori knows better than to just toss chakra around like that. He has to eat a Military Rations pill in every fight, true, but usually at that point the battle has already been going on for a while. If the character with the worst chakra control knows to conserve it atleast a little, surely the heir of a noble clan can too. On the other side, who am I to complain? It can help me in a potential fight with Mr. Cold shoulder
Mostly, yeah. That’s why he makes the drones fight for him instead of attacking directly, so he can hide the fact.

He has good chakra control, greater actually. It’s just he uses very high costing justus to kill enemies quickly. From ice Titan, ice serpent, Organic Freeze, and assured kill justus, they all have a thing in common: high price

Mostly, yeah. That’s why he makes the drones fight for him instead of attacking directly, so he can hide the fact.

He has good chakra control, greater actually. It’s just he uses very high costing justus to kill enemies quickly. From ice Titan, ice serpent, Organic Freeze, and assured kill justus, they all have a thing in common: high price
High risk, high reward style of fighting? I see, and as a good chunk of those jutsu are not exactly subtle, hitting someone might be a bit harder than anticipated. When they do get hit, they are probably not surviving for much longer. Speaking of Organic Freeze, does it affect Kai if he's wet?

High risk, high reward style of fighting?
A perfect description actually. Huh.

Speaking of Organic Freeze, does it affect Kai if he's wet?
No only specified targets. Or else he’d be dead long ago XD

hitting someone might be a bit harder than anticipated.
Learned that the hard way unfortunately :'| though it took practice, I refined His battle style. Even though it took a half Xeno in order to see it.

When they do get hit, they are probably not surviving for much longer.
Ah yes that’s the beauty of it. One good hit is all that is needed. To spell an end. Even by the smallest of his attacks

A perfect description actually. Huh.

No only specified targets. Or else he’d be dead long ago XD

Learned that the hard way unfortunately :'| though it took practice, I refined His battle style. Even though it took a half Xeno in order to see it.

Ah yes that’s the beauty of it. One good hit is all that is needed. To spell an end. Even by the smallest of his attacks
One good hit is all that's needed, so create huge golems and dragons. It certainly is a solution, albeit a bit over the top. But then again, when was Kai ever subtle to Xenos?

So incredibly obnoxious and in your face, got it. Imagine Kai, full power Reaver and Absurd fighting. Now that's over the top fighting right there and one fight I'd watch
Oh dear god it would massacre my fingers too XD.

I honestly don’t know who would win, albeit absurd is older and more experienced. Wow that’s a visual... 0-0. Reaver nukes, everyone has frozen blood, and in a carnival being mutilated hu cards. Funnnn

I honestly don’t know who would win, albeit absurd is older and more experienced. Wow that’s a visual... 0-0. Reaver nukes, everyone has frozen blood, and in a carnival being mutilated hu cards. Funnnn
Go to the carnival, fun for all ages! And since your fingers are kinda needed, let's not let them fight. Deal?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

so this arc he will excel in because if he uses large chunks of chakra he can just use the terrain for more attacks

Reasonable dislike for her position, have fun trying to get a perfect record, if you lose even once, you have to get married to the person you won against.
Or Nadeshiko will like...try to get them killed...
Meanwhile the jinchurki is struggling to stay hidden. just as she thought she was safe, team sound found her (Sakon, kidomaru, Zaku, and Kou).

Team Kakashi (Taiyo, Fujira, Kakashi, Sakura, Raiku) and Team Hama (Kai, Hama, Seiun, Hyo, Tsuki) has broken out into a fight for an unknown reason. Seiun is knocked out by Taiyo, fujira was knocked out by Kai. And Kakashi and Hama are discussing terms. Meanwhile Kai has created an giant ice serpent to destroy the enemy team
*sips tea suspiciously*

@Godjacob , and you should see by this that my plan is working.

Anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyways, sleeping in till 11 am was good, I feel refreshed~
I'm sorry it took so long and will still probably be terrible, but this is an established rp and I was honestly super excited and nervous when y'all accepted me. I really wanted to be a part of it for a while, probably since Kyuu's status that spammed everyone's notifs, but when I actually got accepted I kind of froze. I wasn't sure how to make a character that would be good enough for this rp. I am truly excited to be in, but I honestly couldn't think of a good bio for the life of me. I just am excited to be here though so here goes nothing. I kind of made the character based on what I imagined @kyuukestu's 13th star would be like in his 108 stars of destiny, solitary star (the flowery monk) I hope y'all like it

Name: Amari Kanezane
Village: Nadeshiko Village

Jutsu type: She uses the flower ninja art genjutsu and ninjutsu, and a form of bukijutsu using a staff

Description: Amari is a relatively small girl, just under 5 ft. She is a very pale girl, for she does not usually go out in the day-time, she prefers the cover of night. She wears her hair in a high ponytail coming about midway down her back. Her hair is a dark blue color. She wears a dark maroon sleeveless waist-length top and tight black pants. She also wears black gloves and sandals.

Bio: Amari was originally from the land of vegetables, but she ran away from her home at the age of six when she told her father she wanted to be a warrior for the village and he told her she would never be a warrior like him because she was a girl. She stole the scroll containing the secrets to the flower ninja art to prove him wrong and came back to find her father died while she was away. She kept the scroll and ran because she had nowhere to go, and just when she thought she couldn't make it much longer, the kunoichi of Nadeshiko found her and took her in. She was not quick to trust them, but she learned their ways and became one of them, although she still often keeps to herself.

Dislikes: The rule that she has to marry if she is defeated, Large crowds.
Missions completed: D-22 C-12 B-1 A-0 S-0

I've noticed a lack of Elemental Jutsu nature, though I suppose if you don't want one that's perfectly fine.

The rule isn't really that you marry if you're defeated, but more specifically you marry one who can defeat you,
Women from this village must venture outside to find men strong enough to defeat them, resulting in them being taken to the village to marry the kunoichi they defeated.

I digress; Welcome to Nadeshiko~

Mudan Hua Wang (5th Ranked Brave Star | Bewildering Blade): I officially dub you a member of the 36 Heavenly Spirits of Nadeshiko, the 13th Ranked Solitary Star | Flowery Monk - Amari Kanezane! Bow not to the whims of fate but grab destiny by the heels and bend it to your will! Rest assured knowing there is no stronger bond than that which you share with your sisters; neither ice nor snow nor flame nor blood nor sword, spear, or even death shall be enough to sever us!

Baiyan Lianhua (27th Ranked Sword Star | Pertinacious Celestial): It's about time we got a new sister, I look forward to re-aqcuainting ourselves.

Koki'o Kānēshon (35th Ranked Crying Star | Twin-Tailed Scorpion): *giggles* I believe you can be assigned to my mission, that would put you in the thick of the current arc, though perhaps you'd like a run-down of everything the Nadeshiko Kunoichi are doing in public as well as behind the scenes before you decide?

Sagisō Ajisai (36th Ranked Skillful Star | Prodigal Wanderer): Family is always the most important, blood-related or not, the sisterhood empowers you, never fear what lies before you, and ask if you require anything~

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
I digress; Welcome to Nadeshiko~

Mudan Hua Wang (5th Ranked Brave Star | Bewildering Blade): I officially dub you a member of the 36 Heavenly Spirits of Nadeshiko, the 13th Ranked Solitary Star | Flowery Monk - Amari Kanezane! Bow not to the whims of fate but grab destiny by the heels and bend it to your will! Rest assured knowing there is no stronger bond than that which you share with your sisters; neither ice nor snow nor flame nor blood nor sword, spear, or even death shall be enough to sever us!

Baiyan Lianhua (27th Ranked Sword Star | Pertinacious Celestial): It's about time we got a new sister, I look forward to re-aqcuainting ourselves.

Koki'o Kānēshon (35th Ranked Crying Star | Twin-Tailed Scorpion): *giggles* I believe you can be assigned to my mission, that would put you in the thick of the current arc, though perhaps you'd like a run-down of everything the Nadeshiko Kunoichi are doing in public as well as behind the scenes before you decide?

Sagisō Ajisai (36th Ranked Skillful Star | Prodigal Wanderer): Family is always the most important, blood-related or not, the sisterhood empowers you, never fear what lies before you, and ask if you require anything~
I am proud to be her sisters, I will be there to fight by your side. I would appreciate a rundown Koki'o, if you are willing to give it.

Katsuo: Frozen blood? Wonder what actually being worried about that is like...

Also Katsuo: *deep inhale* Fresh Nadeshiko blood...

So I made this:
23AA6613-912A-403A-9726-4C9F1C93BEF4.jpeg
EEC633C9-B6F4-4C7D-A684-F262BF0A7461.jpeg

You've made an idol to be worshipped by the cult of xenophobes!?

Shen, I think you need to see a professional, this is getting out of hand!
*LAUGHS IN PURE BLOOD* did you expect anything less?!? Hahahahaha!!!!!! Now everyone take out your book of all Xenos and pray

All jokes aside, that's a job well-done, though doesn't Kai have like...a white Ahoge? (lmfao I almost typed something else instead of Ahoge)
Ah good question. You see this picture:

C7C23E7C-D1FF-4FAD-B027-CF5D7867FC47.jpeg

The white streak is in the front of his face. Now with his mask...

9147AE37-3DB1-4818-A8E9-13F087BD3587.jpeg

It covers the streak, hiding it behind the mask.

Lmao, one of the tactics I had planned for Baiyan was using Iris to mark her targets. The hummingbird would deliver a 'ninja bird poopies' and then Baiyan would be able to sniff her opponent out quite easily. Similar to the marking methods of the Inuzuka clan.

Being such a generous person, I'll provide you with a free T-shirt every time you get hit by that particular tactic.