• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They aren’t approaching if that makes it any better

They'd have noticed all the same. They are close by the waterfall to some extent, dogs have amazing sense of smells and ninja dog/Inuzukas even more so. Plus they'd naturally be on guard given they previous saw the Sound-nin as it were so they'd be cautious.

Lmfao, 'the ice serpent farted straight for team Kakashi', i just about died from that

My sides XD

They aren’t approaching if that makes it any better
“Now isn’t that strange....” Kidomaru scratched his chin.

“What?” Zaku looked his way. “Have you found somethin’ spider boy?”

“Not me, but he has.”

Kidomaru belt up a spider by it’s thread, his eyes mesmerized in it’s sway. Sakon crosses his arms at Kidomaru, having very little patience.

“Spit it out, what did you find?”

“A certain someone entering a waterfall. Can’t say if it’s the tailed beast or not, but it is the best lead we have had yet.”

“Then that’s where we’ll go. Good work Kidomaru.” Sakon nodded gesturing to the team. “Move out! Stealth approach.”

Kou gulped at the mention of going in the waterfall. He remembered the girl he met telling him that no one was going in there. He got nervous, sweating a bit about breaking a possible promise.

“H-hey, who’s to say that wasn’t a false lead? Right? I mean, spiders can lie-“

“Are you questioning me, boy?” Kidomaru turned his head eerily staring at him.

Kou immediately shut up with the pseudo Jounin addresses him. Kou looked side to side looking for a way out of the situation. Zaku sighed, coming between them.

“Don’t get your arms in a twist, we got work to do.” Zaku said, putting a hand on his hip. “Stealth approach, let’s go.”
@.@

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Also how does Kai see Sakura? She cast a Genjutsu that should have concealed herself and Taiyo to not make them obvious to spot.

I....didn’t know this.

With minor editing, I could make it so that Raiku spoke to them and he catches on to that An attacks accordingly.

If not, how is the genjustu transmitted? Audio wise he was too far away at the time of the casting.

I....didn’t know this.

With minor editing, I could make it so that Raiku spoke to them and he catches on to that An attacks accordingly.

If not, how is the genjustu transmitted? Audio wise he was too far away at the time of the casting.
I'd say its a visual genjutsu that covers Sakura, like a terrain disguise genjutsu. it doesn't go about by affecting the shinobi themselves.

So here should brings things to light:

Natural wind: near 0% chakra reduction due to wind having a lower price natural anyway

Natural earth: very low chakra reduction, around 10%

Natural water: medium chakra reduction, around 20-40% pending on the water source.

Natural fire: 60-70% high chakra reduction.

Natural lightning: 90% extremely high chakra reduction

So here should brings things to light:

Natural wind: near 0% chakra reduction due to wind having a lower price natural anyway

Natural earth: very low chakra reduction, around 10%

Natural water: medium chakra reduction, around 20-40% pending on the water source.

Natural fire: 60-70% high chakra reduction.

Natural lightning: 90% extremely high chakra reduction
So how much is the ever present reduction from wind?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
*face palms* splitting up nearly got team konoha killed and now you want that to happen again to team cloud?! I want Sagiso to help direct vs Kai and hyo :( but then hyo knows what we’re doing since the only way to discuss that fight with Sagiso is if Kyuu knows what we’re doing!

*face palms* splitting up nearly got team konoha killed and now you want that to happen again to team cloud?! I want Sagiso to help direct vs Kai and hyo :( but then hyo knows what we’re doing since the only way to discuss that fight with Sagiso is if Kyuu knows what we’re doing!

Darui's team is all in the same cave, they are just on opposite sides of each other closer to the entrance. They can still see each other and make gesture communications and such. It's not like we split them up along different islands.

*Back to offline abyss*

As they set up their little fire spot, Aisha's nose began to twitch as did Luna & Sky which caused the twin wolves to growl a bit. Aisha herself frowned as her eyes became sharpened. She detected a few scents, a pair of which she recognized from their observations earlier....that sound ninja Zaku and the kid sidekick of his, if her nose was true which she had no reason to fault it as she glanced at Darui and the other "wolves" as she began to speak with lip reading to counter their sharpened sense of hearing.

"We are not alone. Those Oto-guys are here. And it appears he brought backup besides the kid. Four in total." Aisha explained with her lip reading to the group which Darui and Kenji seemed to understand well enough. Darui considered her words as he began to think of what to do about it. Eventually, he had an idea and communicated it through some barks to mask his own lip reading to the group.

"Split up. Find a spot to conceal and observe. Aisha you say with Luna and Sky. Taji and Kenji you are with me." Darui "barked" with his lip speak, which was strange to see Darui communicate as a dog but Aisha managed to get the gist of it and relayed the message with similar lip speak to Kenji and Taji. With that, Darui led Kenji as Kenji motioned for Taji to move to the right side of the cave as they worked to mask themselves through some rocks while Aisha directed Luna & Sky to the left side as she moved with them to similar mask themselves as they focused on the direction Aisha picked up the scent and they made some preparations in the event it had been a hostile arrival.

Tomiko’s final question is still waiting to be asked

Hahahaha so true it hurts XD
Angry xenophobe noises are the best noises, right next to the sound of xeno blood gushing onto the ground
Kai: Or the sound of the holy smiting, cleansing the mongrol hides of the Xenos!
EEB224E4-903A-4174-8ACB-A14215975268.jpeg