• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I think the wave is the more pressing matter, but yes, the Steam would be thinner than the Mist. You'd have a longer field of vision, but after some distance, it would still be obscured. You'd probably be able to see Hyō though.

You're asking all the right questions~

Keep it up, slow and steady wins the race~
Funny you should say that, I already have a strategy in the works to win~

I feel like Tayuya is making this way more difficult then it needs to be. In fact, Tayuya returning to save Kiro that day screwed all my future plans up. I even remember mentioning my hope for Tayuya to just leave Kiro.

He never planned on betraying the Sound. Zaku and Kiro had to buy time for the other members carrying Orochimaru to escape. They were both outnumbered and it was clear they were going to lose. Kiro couldn’t even escape cuz he was knocked out by Mori.

By the time he woke up, Kai was already there. His brainwashing plan would’ve worked if Tayuya just kept her mouth shut, didn’t show up, or take the opportunity to escape. Before Kai bitch slapped her, Kiro was gonna explain his plan to Tayuya. Let her know that she should go herself since there was no way Kai would let Kiro leave.

He would’ve chased Kiro down. The rest of the genin would most likely follow as well. In order to prevent them from learning the location of the Sound, Kiro had to stay since he was too weakened to actually fight.

Without Tayuya, there’s no concrete evidence that could be used against him. Kai has difficulty believing it as it was. Jin even stated that Tayuya’s words were what convinced him. We even discussed that the other genin’s words wouldn’t really be considered by higher ups.

Since Kiro couldn’t explain his plan in time and since Sagisō got to Tayuya first, there was nothing he could do. (Plus the fact no one gave me a chance to post) Kiro being a traitor to the Sound means he’s also technically a traitor to the Mist by default. No matter what, Tayuya could’ve said anything and they would’ve believed her since she was an actual Sound member. After that, it was too late.

What could’ve happened was Kiro let’s Tayuya know to escape and explains why it’s best for him to stay. The genin try to explain Kiro’s a traitor but their words aren’t believed by Kai. Actually if Tayuya doesn’t even show up, Kai would just take Kiro and leave to the Mist. From there, Kiro could get his Kiba blades, some development time in the Mist as well as with Kai and then we could’ve had a proper betrayal.

Now we have ‘who will Kiro betray next?’ It’s still funny but not what I had in mind for his character.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I feel like Tayuya is making this way more difficult then it needs to be. In fact, Tayuya returning to save Kiro that day screwed all my future plans up. I even remember mentioning my hope for Tayuya to just leave Kiro.

He never planned on betraying the Sound. Zaku and Kiro had to buy time for the other members carrying Orochimaru to escape. They were both outnumbered and it was clear they were going to lose. Kiro couldn’t even escape cuz he was knocked out by Mori.

By the time he woke up, Kai was already there. His brainwashing plan would’ve worked if Tayuya just kept her mouth shut, didn’t show up, or take the opportunity to escape. Before Kai bitch slapped her, Kiro was gonna explain his plan to Tayuya. Let her know that she should go herself since there was no way Kai would let Kiro leave.

He would’ve chased Kiro down. The rest of the genin would most likely follow as well. In order to prevent them from learning the location of the Sound, Kiro had to stay since he was too weakened to actually fight.

Without Tayuya, there’s no concrete evidence that could be used against him. Kai has difficulty believing it as it was. Jin even stated that Tayuya’s words were what convinced him. We even discussed that the other genin’s words wouldn’t really be considered by higher ups.

Since Kiro couldn’t explain his plan in time and since Sagisō got to Tayuya first, there was nothing he could do. (Plus the fact no one gave me a chance to post) Kiro being a traitor to the Sound means he’s also technically a traitor to the Mist by default. No matter what, Tayuya could’ve said anything and they would’ve believed her since she was an actual Sound member. After that, it was too late.

What could’ve happened was Kiro let’s Tayuya know to escape and explains why it’s best for him to stay. The genin try to explain Kiro’s a traitor but their words aren’t believed by Kai. Actually if Tayuya doesn’t even show up, Kai would just take Kiro and leave to the Mist. From there, Kiro could get his Kiba blades, some development time in the Mist as well as with Kai and then we could’ve had a proper betrayal.

Now we have ‘who will Kiro betray next?’ It’s still funny but not what I had in mind for his character.

Solid case. A few things to note...

A. Tayuya at no point had any idea Kiro had this plan. Given the Sound fought and died to try and bring Sasuke back to Orochimaru, I figured it was perfectly in character for Tayuya to try and ensure he'd get to the Sound out of loyalty to the Sound.
B. Kai only showed up there because Tayuya led him there. Without Tayuya being there Kai would have had no way to find Kiro for this go to the Mist plan to even take shape.
C. She tried to use a Genjutsu upon her arrival to distract Kai and talk with Kiro one on one to get clarification on what he was doing, Kai then proceeded to snap out of the Genjutsu in his next post before that could happen for the bitchslap. If not for that he could have given his idea and Tayuya could have helped sell it.

A fair assessment of the situation, however, you misunderstood my approach with Sagisō.

The Brainwashing story wasn't a justification, it was an excuse. I would've moved to capture Kiro solely based on the fact that he has a curse mark, and to hell with Kai's arguments, because under no circumstances should the fate of the village be placed into the hands of an enemy village.

All Kai would've done was cause a large-scale fight, but I wouldn't have been willing to allow Kiro to escape given the situation. Bottom line, I would've had Kiro detained regardless of the situation.

Tayuya is kinda that type of stubborn, brutish person, so I doubt Kiro would be able to get anything useful out of her. It's in her personality to make things difficult for him just because.

However don’t act like Kiro didn’t avoid the list and defy Kai before trying to kill the Uchiha Head
This happened after the fact. Kiro wouldn’t felt the need to defy Kai if his treacherous behavior wasn’t exposed.
Solid case. A few things to note...

A. Tayuya at no point had any idea Kiro had this plan. Given the Sound fought and died to try and bring Sasuke back to Orochimaru, I figured it was perfectly in character for Tayuya to try and ensure he'd get to the Sound out of loyalty to the Sound.
B. Kai only showed up there because Tayuya led him there. Without Tayuya being there Kai would have had no way to find Kiro for this go to the Mist plan to even take shape.
C. She tried to use a Genjutsu upon her arrival to distract Kai and talk with Kiro one on one to get clarification on what he was doing, Kai then proceeded to snap out of the Genjutsu in his next post before that could happen for the bitchslap. If not for that he could have given his idea and Tayuya could have helped sell it.
Due to this misunderstanding Tayuya thinks he was a traitor from the beginning.

Kiro: This is what happens when I try to help :(
A fair assessment of the situation, however, you misunderstood my approach with Sagisō.

The Brainwashing story wasn't a justification, it was an excuse. I would've moved to capture Kiro solely based on the fact that he has a curse mark, and to hell with Kai's arguments, because under no circumstances should the fate of the village be placed into the hands of an enemy village.

All Kai would've done was cause a large-scale fight, but I wouldn't have been willing to allow Kiro to escape given the situation. Bottom line, I would've had Kiro detained regardless of the situation.
Yeah I know this. Even if Kiro gets detained, without Tayuya exposing him, he isn’t hesitant to go back to the Mist.

Lel anyways, I’m just trying to say that Kiro didn’t mean to betray the Sound. It just looks that way now.

Alrighty, what's the status quo, and what are we gonna be doing about it?

I'd like to wrap up this Mist battle so Seiun needs to kindly pass out, and beyond that I'll have Hinagiku leave. Kakashi should be able to handle the rest.

Think she'll go stir up island alpha.

When Nukas gets back I'll start moving with Koki'o again. Iwa and Absurd can keep playing around, it's no real loss on my end. I'll save the Valkyrie's for much later though.

Actually, regarding the Mist it's about time we disengaged. We could just take Seiun and Tsuki and leave.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I'd like to wrap up this Mist battle so Seiun needs to kindly pass out, and beyond that I'll have Hinagiku leave. Kakashi should be able to handle the rest.
Been negotiating a way for the mist to pull back with the Hama blood trade actually. If that doesn’t work (which I highly doubt it will fail) Kai can beat his opponent and force it with a hostage.

Actually, regarding the Mist it's about time we disengaged. We could just take Seiun and Tsuki and leave.
Tsuki honestly should be doing something now that I think about it.

absurd’s fight is basically over, now it’s info time.

Team hingaku and team Pakura are the only ones without action

Been negotiating a way for the mist to pull back with the Hama blood trade actually. If that doesn’t work (which I highly doubt it will fail) Kai can beat his opponent and force it with a hostage.

Tsuki honestly should be doing something now that I think about it.

absurd’s fight is basically over, now it’s info time.

Team hingaku and team Pakura are the only ones without action
You will get no blood from a Hyuga, Kakashi knows better than to even attempt making such a trade. The rest of the team, meh, i don't have any strong opinions about it.

Hmmm, we'll see how that works out. I believe Soul intends to have her fight Sagiso.

For Taiyo's sake I'm going to let Sakura respond before I move with Hyō. Good Luck Godjacob or it's instant gg for the both of you~

Word of advice, don't get hit by the wave, that makes it impossible to dodge my follow up since you'll already be soaked~

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
good luck kai

Raiku had used a genjutsu to replace himself with the bomb tag, which he made into a clone then with the range of the genjutsu went across the river with him still not appearing. by the time he reached the other island the genjutsu along with it's range disappeared and the clone was taunting Kai.

good luck kai

Raiku had used a genjutsu to replace himself with the bomb tag, which he made into a clone then with the range of the genjutsu went across the river with him still not appearing. by the time he reached the other island the genjutsu along with it's range disappeared and the clone was taunting Kai.
Ahem, I'll let you share this achievement with me.
  • vanilla villain: reveal everything to your enemy (@kyuukestu)
I haven't read the post yet, but make sure all of that made sense and doesn't look like teleportation.

good luck kai

Right so the first part makes sense, I see where you managed to pull all that, though I don't see anything hinting at his movement. I'd say next time you'll need to slip something like that in there.