• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Currently, I think reaver is utterly anihalating baiyan, if he hasn’t already.

As far as Sagiso, besides reaver I am hard pressed to think of a counter as Kai and Zaku have been tried and true. Even though Zaku was a date fight.
Geez, I already told you how I was gonna deal with you lmao, no well, that's a lie, I told you some methods of how I could deal with you. I'll deal with Reaver in a bit, I'm of the mind to just let everyone get poisoned so I can pull a 3-way deadlock. It'll give Baiyan a good reputation for battle, and Reaver and Azumi won't look bad since everything was Reaver's fault :v.

I'm just giving @Godjacob some time to get Azumi into this.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Geez, I already told you how I was gonna deal with you lmao, no well, that's a lie, I told you some methods of how I could deal with you. I'll deal with Reaver in a bit, I'm of the mind to just let everyone get poisoned so I can pull a 3-way deadlock. It'll give Baiyan a good reputation for battle, and Reaver and Azumi won't look bad since everything was Reaver's fault :v.

I'm just giving @Godjacob some time to get Azumi into this.
While collateral damage comes with his job description, reaver sacrifices that for dishing it some serious pain. And even then, your counter just might play into my hands. I could end it in one swift move in my next post. I’m that certain. So i’ll Give it some space until godjacob posts. Think about your surrender until then~

While collateral damage comes with his job description, reaver sacrifices that for dishing it some serious pain. And even then, your counter just might play into my hands. I could end it in one swift move in my next post. I’m that certain. So i’ll Give it some space until godjacob posts. Think about your surrender until then~
That makes two of us lmfao. I'm more hoping that godjacob plays right into my hand and makes my life easier. But I'm also okay with a Reaver-Baiyan KO with Azumi just standing around lol.

Personally, I do think Azumi should cut the battle short with a display of power since it would serve to cement her position as the leader of the group as well earn her some recognition.

That makes two of us lmfao. I'm more hoping that godjacob plays right into my hand and makes my life easier. But I'm also okay with a Reaver-Baiyan KO with Azumi just standing around lol.
Heh, you act as if you can beat reaver under the circumstances. Trust me, from what I have planned next you will have a tough time trying to find a way for baiyan to even live. Let that be a warning

Personally, I do think Azumi should cut the battle short with a display of power since it would serve to cement her position as the leader of the group as well earn her some recognition.
Well that would work...if she didn’t start this to begin with basically asking to see baiyan’s power. Besides, you think she can control an outraged reaver?

Heh, you act as if you can beat reaver under the circumstances. Trust me, from what I have planned next you will have a tough time trying to find a way for baiyan to even live. Let that be a warning
I really wonder were your confidence comes from given that Reaver is practically in Baiyan's genjutsu already xD

I don't wanna genjutsu moot anything since that'd be waaaaay too cheap, but messing up his perception at such a critical time leaves quite some room for escape or an unexpected assault.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Quite the spicy convo happening here.

Katsuo: Everyone's all big and bad now huh? Bout' time, was getting dull.

But really, this 8 tails attack...yes. Im...so...ready.
Fyi, Tomiko and Mori may have a secret teammate. XD
What village is katsuo in? Cuz I wanna be on the biggest and baddest's team
oh yay more emo azumi. It's the exams and Katsura v zaku all over again

don't wanna genjutsu moot anything since that'd be waaaaay too cheap, but messing up his perception at such a critical time leaves quite some room for escape or an unexpected assault.
Except reaver is like THE WORST candidate for perception genjustu considering his nack for splash damage.

Last edited:
What village is katsuo in? Cuz I wanna be on the biggest and baddest's team

That'll be revealed in due time. Oh, and if you still think Katsuo is the strongest oc in this.....oh boi.

Katsuo is from the Mist. I lied, he's a Konoha boy
Kyuu....your half right, he's from the the leaf village, but also the cloud. Not a new oc.....and not to nitpick, but it would technically be my fifth.

Edit: For anyone who didnt realize, Katsuo is going through a village conflict as he has respect for his past and present lives. Hence the dual headbands.

Uh no he ain’t from the mist. He’s from iwa
Nah, I checked the first post, he's from Konoha.

Hidden leaf:
Taiyo Akugami——genin
Raiku Uchiha——genin
Shizi Sarutobi————genin
Katsuo Ikeda——Chunnin
Chikao Uchiha——genin
AUSakura. @Godjacob—genin
Ryo Yamanaka——genin
Haru Hyuga—genin
Kilka Nakashima- genin
Keichi Hayate(Didn’t take the exam) genin
Zarus- genin
Shura Hyuga- genin

That'll be revealed in due time. Oh, and if you still think Katsuo is the strongest oc in this.....oh boi.

Kyuu....your half right, he's from the the leaf village, but also the cloud. Not a new oc.....and not to nitpick, but it would technically be my fifth.
Konoha's got a solid formation if Katsuo's going with them though;

Sagisō/Shura - Wind
Taiyo/Raiku - Fire
Kiro/Furījia - Lightning
Katsuo - Water
Earth - ???
Tayuya/Sakura - Genjutsu

like, we're just so doped up we can cooperation ninjutsu the other teams to death.

Eh, that teams got to much power, I wanted to join a smaller group to shift the odds a bit.

Originally from the Cloud, but basically witnessed protection programmed over to the Leaf. So technically Konoha I guess.
Eh, I ended up created a set of Oc's for the cloud since they were understaffed. They've definitely got the most High-level fighters, since they have my 9 Valkyries + Leader

Aesir | Lightning release (Black)
Waltruate | Lightning release (Black)
Reginleif | Name Meaning - daughter of the gods | Lighting release (Black)
Byrnhildr | Name Meaning - bright battle | Lightning release (Black) |
Hlökk | Name Meaning - noise, battle | Lightning release, Auditory thunder-based genjutsu
Kara | Name Meaning - the wild, stormy one | Lightning release, Wind release
Eir | Name Meaning - help, mercy | Lighting release, Medical ninja
Hrund | Name Meaning - pricker | Lighting release, Rapier-based Kenjutsu
Sanngriðr | Name Meaning - violent, very cruel | Lightning release, Fire release
Herja | Name Meaning - devastate | Lightning release, Earth release

Eh, I ended up created a set of Oc's for the cloud since they were understaffed. They've definitely got the most High-level fighters, since they have my 9 Valkyries + Leader

Aesir | Lightning release (Black)
Waltruate | Lightning release (Black)
Reginleif | Name Meaning - daughter of the gods | Lighting release (Black)
Byrnhildr | Name Meaning - bright battle | Lightning release (Black) |
Hlökk | Name Meaning - noise, battle | Lightning release, Auditory thunder-based genjutsu
Kara | Name Meaning - the wild, stormy one | Lightning release, Wind release
Eir | Name Meaning - help, mercy | Lighting release, Medical ninja
Hrund | Name Meaning - pricker | Lighting release, Rapier-based Kenjutsu
Sanngriðr | Name Meaning - violent, very cruel | Lightning release, Fire release
Herja | Name Meaning - devastate | Lightning release, Earth release

He's teamed with Tomiko and Mori. Rock village, not Cloud.

So uh, not to take stabs at something I just hyped up but....why are a bunch of genin and chunin squading up to take down the eight tails jinchuriki?

Would the Kages even want to involve anyone lesser than Jonin level in this matter?

Because realistically we cannot have our entire cast sit out and leave this arc to Jonin characters. Same reason they chased Orochimaru and the sound.

The idea (Least for Darui) is that they are mainly his support and he's expected to do the work. They are mainly extra eyes and ears for him and really there is no intent for them to go that far out. The Valkyries are the ones Ay is gonna speak with on the matter and who he'll expect to find them.

Konoha is thin on forces and really needs all hands on desk for this. Given Tsunade fears Orochimaru getting 3 Jinchuriki. And in canon she's made gambles like this before.

So uh, not to take stabs at something I just hyped up but....why are a bunch of genin and chunin squading up to take down the eight tails jinchuriki?

Would the Kages even want to involve anyone lesser than Jonin level in this matter?

Many chunin, genin, and even some jounin characters are going after the jinchurki. However, the jounin will most likely be combating one another while our cast basically goes through the field of battle to try and get it regardless. The odds that jounin will prioritize genin and chunnin over jounin is slim, so I can see that working.

And as godjacob said, leaf is even more desperate, as they don’t want Orochimaru getting a third jinchurki.

I dislike the way the Azumi-Baiyan-Reaver fight is developing. It seems that any rate, the conclusions the current actions are leading to will be disappointing.

Baiyan winning would be attributed to Reaver and Azumi turning on each other.
Reaver winning is simply unacceptable.
and I straight up refuse to team up against Reaver.

I think I'll be drawing the battle to a close, If she'd manipulated the duo into attacking each other then that could've been attributed to Baiyan, but them stopping to fight among themselves is just disregard for her and she'll take offense and opt to sit out the remainder of the battle.

I'm utterly unconcerned about Kiro attempting to learn Taijutsu, anything beyond a more Hyuga-like form would be impossible for him to learn without the Byakugan.

Suicide squad?

What an odd was to describe it. :T
Hey, but it’s accurate XD.

I dislike the way the Azumi-Baiyan-Reaver fight is developing. It seems that any rate, the conclusions the current actions are leading to will be disappointing.

I think I'll be drawing the battle to a close, If she'd manipulated the duo into attacking each other then that could've been attributed to Baiyan, but them stopping to fight among themselves is just disregard for her and she'll take offense and opt to sit out the remainder of the battle.

Weather you refuse to lose to reaver is irrelevant, you did instigate this...so...don’t act surprised that your going to lose XD.

I mean, what did you want me to have Azumi do? Her goal was to spar with Baiyan and get a feel for her strength. Seeing Reaver go mad over a petty insult and go in guns blazing compromises her goal. She doesn't want to risk Baiyan dying, even if it was a one percent chance of it. Stopping Reaver would be logically what she would do in this situation.

I can edit it if you are that displeased, I am just curious what you wanted me to do is all.

I mean, what did you want me to have Azumi do? Her goal was to spar with Baiyan and get a feel for her strength. Seeing Reaver go mad over a petty insult and go in guns blazing compromises her goal. She doesn't want to risk Baiyan dying, even if it was a one percent chance of it. Stopping Reaver would be logically what she would do in this situation.

I can edit it if you are that displeased, I am just curious what you wanted me to do is all.

Baiyan antagonized reaver, whom she already knew was twitchy in the trigger in the first place. I think baiyan May want to surrender, as I’m unsure how to keep her alive from my attack

I mean to be fair, Azumi is trying to bind Reaver who should not pay attention to her or see her shadow coming.

I just want to wait to see what kyuu wanted to do is all.
I’m curious as to how Azumi aims to be accurate with that, he is covered in the poison mist. I don’t know how she can see him. She doesn’t have anything special with eyesight

I’m curious as to how Azumi aims to be accurate with that, he is covered in the poison mist. I don’t know how she can see him. She doesn’t have anything special with eyesight

Probably could make out the outline of his hulking mech form from the mist, along with his shouting and the sounds of his general attacks coming from him. She can make an educated guess to say the least.