• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Compromise suggestion?

Maybe Shen could PM his "kill technique" to kyuu and kyuu can see if Baiyan could survive it or not. While I post on the main RP here or wait for an answer from kyuu regarding that?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I wouldn't take the chance. *cough cough* first chunin exams *cough cough*
*points at this comment*
Again, your confidence is extremely impressive, so let's see where it's coming from.

Last chance. If you okay this, you allow baiyan to be killed l, and if you can’t find a way To counter, however slim, baiyan will most certainly die. Final warning

Compromise suggestion?

Maybe Shen could PM his "kill technique" to kyuu and kyuu can see if Baiyan could survive it or not. While I post on the main RP here or wait for an answer from kyuu regarding that?
Hm. But then Kyuu would not only use this information for later, but also it would defeat the whole point of this. It’s her gamble. And Azumi herself might even be at risk and she isn’t the target

It seems like this scenario is either gonna lead to Baiyan's premature death or Baiyan undermining Reaver to a big degree. Neither of which seem favorable.
Hence while I’m shifting extremely toward your suggestion, as it would be a good way to finish this. Reaver’s attack will finish this, however not in the way any of you two would have liked.

Hence while I’m shifting extremely toward your suggestion, as it would be a good way to finish this. Reaver’s attack will finish this, however not in the way any of you two would have liked.

I am going to say this, if Reaver does have a certain kill move that could not only kill Baiyan but possibly Azumi who is not even a direct target that feels incredibly unbalanced.

You seem to have already decided that Reaver has the advantage and the only outcomes are Baiyan dies, or Reaver was too strong and Plot nerfed him.

I wish to see this certain kill move since as long as one exists Reaver is essentially untouchable, and can default win any battle by virtue of the argument 'your Oc will certainly die unless you can counter this'.

I am going to say this, if Reaver does have a certain kill move that could not only kill Baiyan but possibly Azumi who is not even a direct target that feels incredibly unbalanced.
Welll don’t worry about that. If it were actually used, then reaver won’t have anything left to balance. But Here’s a hint, he used a lesser version of this move against Tomiko. Trust me when I say it’s not unbalanced, for it has consequences. And also, it just so happened that I’ve been basically prepping the area for it since the beginning of this fight. So it’s more so a several step combo move I’ve been laying down.

You seem to have already decided that Reaver has the advantage and the only outcomes are Baiyan dies, or Reaver was too strong and Plot nerfed him.

I wish to see this certain kill move since as long as one exists Reaver is essentially untouchable, and can default win any battle by virtue of the argument 'your Oc will certainly die unless you can counter this'.

Reaver isn’t untouchable, as he will be hit in the attack as well. Also, if you could believe it, there’s even more of a price further than that.

I’m that confident. And baiyan has place herself directly into the epicenter of a furnace of preparations for it. But also, there’s another reason I don’t want to use this move.

Shen seems insistent on this. I don't like that he has this move that would undermine every fight he is in with "well he would have won had he used X but don't want your OC to die" thing. However, I am willing to post it right now.

Are you okay with it kyuu?

I’m that confident. And baiyan has place herself directly into the epicenter of a furnace of preparations for it. But also, there’s another reason I don’t want to use this move.
That furnace is also very much my defense, so if that's what you're banking on that this jutsu might not be as certain kill as you suspect.

I've got my own final means of defense, so I'm confident of withstanding most things without dying. Grievous injury perhaps, but not death.
Shen seems insistent on this. I don't like that he has this move that would undermine every fight he is in with "well he would have won had he used X but don't want your OC to die" thing. However, I am willing to post it right now.

Are you okay with it kyuu?
I'm okay with it.

This is true, the Spirit Bomb only worked once out of the three times it was used, albeit one time was in its small form. There are probably a couple of other examples out there, but the Spirit bomb was the first I thought of.

Technically it would have failed the third time had it not been for the Namekian Dragon. But yeah, for a big finishing move the Spirit Bomb has a terrible track record.

Though it doesn't really count as a Suicide move. And the Spirit Bomb doesn't suck so much if you count movies and GT.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So...gyess that's a gg on my part, although I feel lie if metal is a conductor and if wood is an isilator, then the two would cancel each other out in a way, making Taiyo receive less electrical damage, right?