• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
They'd probably observe before doing anything.

Orochimaru is closer to Iwa and Konoha than Kumo, so the Cloud certainly wouldn't be at the forefront of the war and have no reason to put themselves there. On the other hand, they'd certainly take advantage of the war to deal some damage to both Konoha and Iwa.
I'm sure Ay is definitely that strategic to do that instead of showing who's more powerful and to get revenge against orochimaru xD

I'm sure Ay is definitely that strategic to do that instead of showing who's more powerful and to get revenge against orochimaru xD
He's not strategic but it's not like he rushes headfirst into every single war he sees for shits and giggles
Kiri would be pacifistic through their peace mindset or pacifistic to their xenophobia, either way, they wouldn’t participate
pacifist he says, as the Yuki clan enslaves foreign ninja and brainwashes civilian towns to prepare their invasion of enemy soil.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
nah kanshi would just be another soldier to the yuki than have any actual plot development, at least that I can think of. I'm wondering what you guys are doing for Shippuden tho. also #DystopianRP
Annnd you give up on him. Maybe you should stop making OC’s XD

Lmao, Mei is already the leader, you're the one that needs to start gathering support for a civil war xD
He has more support already than you think~

pacifist he says, as the Yuki clan enslaves foreign ninja and brainwashes civilian towns to prepare their invasion of enemy soil.
Last time I checked, that was a different family controlled by you

Rip jacob's dream of bad guys not taking over lol. Kumo and kiri don't care, iwa will have to ally up with people they don't want to, suna is pretty weak as a village anyways, danzo and orochimaru dont have too much competition, kiri is taking over the mainland.
Well

Kiri hates Iwa and Kumo
Suna hates Kiri and Iwa
Iwa hates Konoha, and Suna
Kumo hates everyone
Konoha is on some pacifist type BS

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
How about we finish planning THIS arc before we decide to outline the details of all future arcs? We don't even know who is going or not in this chase XD
What I know about this arc so far:
  • rohan made a jinchuriki oc thats op compared to non jonin
  • there are teams for every village with leaders
Well, till Danzo takes over and sides with Orochimaru.
then it's konoha hates everyone
Iwa hates Konoha, and Suna
iwa's fine with kiri and kumo?
How about we finish planning THIS arc before we decide to outline the details of all future arcs? We don't even know who is going or not in this chase XD
i dont know we seem pretty against planning this arc

Last edited:
Hey at least it’s a plan. I just figured she’d just be a wandering wild child lol

I spend more time than I'd like to admit coming up with character plans for even my supporting OCs. Takato right now though kinda is in a loop given Azumi/Sagiso is gonna be the focus for Azumi whenever she meets the Konoha bunch again.

Speaking of which I should really get to work on my draft...Along with a MHA RP response and DB RP response XD. Sorry for the delay kyuu...

I spend more time than I'd like to admit coming up with character plans for even my supporting OCs. Takato right now though kinda is in a loop given Azumi/Sagiso is gonna be the focus for Azumi whenever she meets the Konoha bunch again.

Speaking of which I should really get to work on my draft...Along with a MHA RP response and DB RP response XD. Sorry for the delay kyuu...
Whenever I plan, I end up planning too much. lol.

No worries though, I've got time to spare that I should probably be using to write up a draft...or the Characters sheets for my Hōzuki...

Think I got rid of most of the Typos...

Anyway a Tl;Dr for what happened in the Mist

1. Nadeshiko performed Bandit extermination and the wealth received from that was sent to Mei.
  2. Mei used that wealth to fund a trading group.
  3. Taking advantage of the fact that international merchants were unaware of the bandit purging, the trading company offered to buy their goods and save them the trouble of needing to travel through the Bandit-filled territory of the Mist.
  4. Using that very temporary monopoly on the market, the trading company grew and secured a foothold in the market.
  5. Using the wealth provided by the company Mei had Koki'o disguise herself and offer monetary bribes to the diplomats and officials.
  6. After all the diplomats and officials had been tested, Mei arrested all the diplomats/officials who took the bribes both purging her own factions as well as the faction against her.
  7. She seized the assets of those she'd convicted of bribery and is using it as government funds.

The whole bribery thing was a set up for the diplomats.

It's the same thing police do in our time; they hire people to test if an establishment is willing to break the law, and then bust in if the establishment fails the test.

essentially an undercover operation.