• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sagisō: *cough* well, you, in particular, ended up sucking an ice cube. Your teammates weren't much better.

Tayuya: Oh fuck off. I don't need a lecture from you little miss perfect.

Out of all our girls, which one WOULDNT be sent into a rage from flirting (or retreat in the case of our rain parasol lady)

Sakura depends on how much you flirted, she'll either be flustered but declined or punch you in the face if you insisted.
Tayuya would tell you to fuck off.
Azumi would want nothing to do with that. And presume this was Sagiso's fault somehow.
Tomiko would politely decline, but find it endearing and insist there is a great girl/guy out there for you. Well, Yasu or Mori could be different...
Madoka would just flatly say no.
Aisha would insist on the guy to prove himself, to see if he has what it takes to be an alpha male.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sakura depends on how much you flirted, she'll either be flustered but declined or punch you in the face if you insisted.
Tayuya would tell you to fuck off.
Azumi would want nothing to do with that. And presume this was Sagiso's fault somehow.
Tomiko would politely decline, but find it endearing and insist there is a great girl/guy out there for you. Well, Yasu or Mori could be different...
Madoka would just flatly say no.
Aisha would insist on the guy to prove himself, to see if he has what it takes to be an alpha male.
Taiyo: Interesting... all very interesting....*taking notes*

Honestly Tayuya might be the hardest character I have to scale.

She's supposed to be high Chunin Tier. Beat Zaku handily in base and fended off nameless ANBU and Anko along with the other Sound Four. Only for half a day later or more later (After getting rest) to get nearly killed by Kai alone going all out. Not to mention she remained stagnate due to her confines for the most part (With really one new trick...that may or may not even work) while every other character got a power boost in the 3 months.

So I don't know where she scales :p

I meant half a day between the Anko fight and the Sound Chase Arc. The bad guys got the same amount of rest as the heroes did, wasn't like they assembled teams and chased after them right after the battle. She had more than enough time to recharge her batteries from that encounter.

After fighting Raiku, Taiyo, Mori and Kai at once. After an invasion chakra sap too.

She’s still utterly powerful, she just ran a gauntlet during the sound four arc

Mori was not involved in their end of the battle.

And she used her Doki to block their initial attacks for a short skirmish, before everyone split into their one vs. one battles. Wasn't like she fought them 3 on one XD

I meant half a day between the Anko fight and the Sound Chase Arc. The bad guys got the same amount of rest as the heroes did, wasn't like they assembled teams and chased after them right after the battle. She had more than enough time to recharge her batteries from that encounter.

Mori was not involved in their end of the battle.

And she used her Doki to block their initial attacks for a short skirmish, before everyone split into their one vs. one battles. Wasn't like she fought them 3 on one XD
Mori was too busy being cruxified by his buddy Reaver, and Mori is annoying but not exactly someone that requires a lot of chakra to take down because he needs to get close. The only ranged attacks he has are Mud Shot and Rock Push and the latter is often used to knock someone off their footing rather than actual damaging them. Tayuya would absolutely kick his ass

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Mori was too busy being cruxified by his buddy Reaver, and Mori is annoying but not exactly someone that requires a lot of chakra to take down because he needs to get close. The only ranged attacks he has are Mud Shot and Rock Push and the latter is often used to knock someone off their footing rather than actual damaging them. Tayuya would absolutely kick his ass
What was the attack he used to stop reaver’s joints from long range?

But would she "kick his ass" after he had 3 months of training is the real question.

Raiku fought her a little bit in the beginning, Mori didn’t fight her as said, and taiyo fought her after nearly being killed

Pretty much this. Not a gauntlet really.

Hmm I recall tha tango but his right arm was still operational, although his hand/wrist had broken hydraulics

Also, been a while since I seen that trusty tanto lol
Yeah, the original tanto was a gift to Reaver as metal to fix his suit with and the only fight after that was the battle royale which was not a good fight for swords since Reaver and Kiro were there

Indeed, reaver was hit out of the ground just abrleybupwards, before being hit by a powerful mountain crusher strike to the chest. The hyuga took advantage of the situation. Reaver was sent back, out the cave wall opening he had made, sent staggering outside the leaf’s gates. His armor smoked and steamed, making a lot of noise. A tube broke off his hydraulics and his chest armor, the most defensive armor cracked, fragments breaking off.

Reavers suit stood, not falling over, but it sounded unhealthy. A cloud of smoke rising from it’s back. Something wasn’t right. Reaver knew this, his right arm seemed out of alignment from the hydraulics tube breaking. Suddenly, eight different extension tubes fell from it’s left hand. Saws, axes, gas, a sword, and other extensions littered the ground at his feet.

“Crap...” he said at the sudden misfire, his voice murmuring and rather un ‘reaver Like’ before his cleared his throat, getting it back again. “No matter! Reaver is unshakeable!”

He is right mechanical arm openednit’s palm, several tubes combining as gas seemed to fuel into it. The palm opened up, as he aimed it at the cave.

“Die mongrols!”

A seemingly artificially supported fireball generated from his armored hand. A mix of his actual chakra, the fire ball justu, and his armor with fuel. He then blasted the fireball toward the orfice in front of him.

Reaver laughed as he looked at the scorched armored genin before him. He looked forward to
Claiming a trophy of the rock ninja. Before he could do so however, the ninja with the will of stone lurched back to life, stabbing his compartments in his shoulder, the knife getting caught in the gears. Reaver struggled with it, as it began to slow it’s right hand’s movements to a halt.

If his left arm didn’t have broken hydraulics, he could rip the knife out and get it working again, but that wasn’t an option. He looked down at the kid before him.

“Well played. Both arms disabled.” He remarked, impressed. “But the reaver class armor has more in store than just that!”

Suddenly, flaps opened on every port of it’s body, paper bombs, explosive bombs, poison gas bombs, gas, oil, all these things began to shoot out of him! It’s entire weapon supply was firing randomly everywhere! at this moment, it’s back began to shift as the eyes of Reaver seemed to disappear, the gas masked ninja leaving the suit.
Both arms disabled and explanation for it.

But would she "kick his ass" after he had 3 months of training is the real question.

Pretty much this. Not a gauntlet really.
Who knows? Mori is coming to Konoha this arc so they could find out, also curious to see Kiro rage at the cowardly hit Mori gave

I mean, Tayuya is gonna be sidelined in this arc. They don't bring prisoners to help with something like this. So I'm waiting to see if Shen has a side plot it mind or something for Tayuya and Kiro.
Well I said they could use them as cannon fodder for this arc. To March first as you will and whittle her down before being slaughtered by her as a result. An efficient way of doing away with undesirables too. Maybe this could be the plan?

Well I said they could use them as cannon fodder for this arc. To March first as you will and whittle her down before being slaughtered by her as a result. An efficient way of doing away with undesirables too. Maybe this could be the plan?

Doesn't seem like they'd risk sending Tayuya and Kiro with the party even for that. It'd pretty much be begging for prisoners to flee the first chance they get and in the chaos of battle they have no way to guarantee they could keep an eye on them.

Doesn't seem like they'd risk sending Tayuya and Kiro with the party even for that. It'd pretty much be begging for prisoners to flee the first chance they get and in the chaos of battle they have no way to guarantee they could keep an eye on them.

Enter the hyuga clan. Not only do they have the eyesight to keep an eye on them, but they are masters of creating seals that can kill someone at a moment’s notice

Enter the hyuga clan. Not only do they have the eyesight to keep an eye on them, but they are masters of creating seals that can kill someone at a moment’s notice

I think Tayuya has enough seals XD. If the Hyuga can convince Tsunade this will work she'll go along with it.

Tayuya: First the shitty suppress seal from that runaway snake bitch, now this? Fuck everyone here.

She was directly an enemy, so she should be branded like a dog in all honesty hahaha.

Tayuya: I mean what the fuck do you expect me to do? With this seal my chakra is cut and I cannot use the Curse Mark. The rest of these bastards had months to improve so I'd be in trouble even if I was at 100%. If popsicle prick is any indication, some of you were there already without the training. A death seal to partake in a mission where I am under these conditions is a death sentence.

A death seal to partake in a mission where I am under these conditions is a death sentence.
That’s the beauty of it, they are prisoners, she was an enemy, if she died it would still be another enemy out of the way with no expense from the leaf, and they could get some damage in to the jinchurki. Who knows though, they could let the curse seal go temporarily so she can maximize her damage but keep the explosive hyuga seal on

The only one the Hyūga are actually known for is the caged bird cursed seal. All it does is seal the byakugan at death and control the branch house members by destroying their brain cells if they disobey.