• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I see benefits in either, if we don't time skip, then that will leave room for great murders or ambushes, and if we do, we will have less filler posts and can get to the end of the exams faster.

I enjoy the idea of night battles, and logically ambushes and stuff would happen at night so I think shifting to morning with nothing having happened to our characters as they slept would be unrealistic.

But I'm for anything the group wants.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I could see night time ambushes and stuff like that, it would be pretty cool honestly.

But if that's what's gonna happen someone needs to take initiative and post.

I wouldn't go that far for my posts.

Either way I need to finish my premier project so I can prepare a new RP post. But I am procrastinating in convo/AFK mode.

Got five characters to progress, so I can't waste time. Yet I can't help but keep checking back here.

Man, between @kyuukestu and @Platinum_ I am competing against quality posts. Makes a guy feel bad cause I know mine are not as good XD

Yeah man, that's exactly how I feel!

What the hell guys!

Ahaha, I know Plat definitely make me feel like I need to up my post quality every now and again, so I went and put some elbow grease in on this one. I was pretty excited to create a wind-style technique as well so I had the enthusiasm for it.

@Godjacob Bah-humbug! I've seen you put out better, just wait till you feel the RP~

Thanks @kyuukestu

Though re-reading your post for a response...my character chasing you is named Kenji. Ryo is the guy who just formed an alliance with Azumi, did you mean to attack him or Kenji?

Oh, no I totally meant to attack Ryo.

Sagiso's idea is that she'll take out Ryo and then battle Sakura and Kenji with Azumi's help. Sagiso doesn't know about the alliance, so she'd attack Ryo to help out Azumi.

Since your new to rping on this site just and your not used to it yet, do the simple thing and put yourself in your characters place. If you had these capabilities, you were in theses exams, you needed a scroll, you needed to protect your scroll from fellow shinobi.
Write out how youd handle the situation, and once your used to playing as your own persona, you can try out others,

Name: Lako (Lake-O) Hatsumi (i wasnt sure if they already had to be in the anime so i create new one)
Jutsu type: Specializes in Ninjutsu (lightning) and is fairly good at Taijutsu but is utterly useless at genjutsu
Description: Lako is average sized and lightweight allowing him to move fast. Spiky brown hair that sticks up but not too high. A cowl covers his mouth and ears in public but takes it off when he's alone. He wears a hood less black jacket with a yellow stripe down each arm and a pair of jeans ripped at the knees. He is not afraid to take a beating and can sometimes can be extremely shy to extremely social.
Bio: Was born an orphan in the village hidden in clouds. He attended ninja academy there and soon learned he was pretty good at ninjutsu. He stayed alive by staying beneath peoples notice and staying away from shady people. After witnessing a murder in an alley walking home from ninja academy he attempted to attack the murderer but was knocked aside easily. He wants to become a ninja capable of defending people in need. He decided he did not want to be a kage but protect people in secret.
Likes: People with good intentions, parkour and exercising in general
Dislikes: snobs and people who think they are better than others.
Missions completed:8 D, 2 C, 1 B, 0 A or S rank missions

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Accepted! So you will come in during the forest of death, which is happening right now. A day has passed, so only two days are left. It’s 5:00 am on the second day. Here are the scrolls:

Earth Scroll

1. Yasu Tsubasa
  2. Kenji Satoru
  3. AUSakura.
  4. Ryo Yamanaka
  5. Tomiko Usagi
  6. Katsuo Ikeda
  7. Zaku Abumi
  8. Hashima Jabi
9. Chikao Uchiha

1. Heaven Scroll:
    1. Sagisō Ajisai
    2. Madoka Tadashi
    3. Kiro Uchiha
    4. Kabuto
    5. Kilka Nakashima
    6. Kai Soda
    7. Taiyo Akugami
    8. Shizi Sarutobi
    9. Azumi Noriko
10. Lako Hatsumi

So I made a thing

Attachments

• 83E9B2D5-548C-4841-B467-137303AD8F78.jpeg
    83E9B2D5-548C-4841-B467-137303AD8F78.jpeg
    346.2 KB · Views: 31
Still think it was BS that Tayuya and even Sakon got beat so easily by Temari and Kankuro with only Kimimaro giving a fight to one of the Sand Ninja. Especially given Tayuya beat Shikamaru while Temari failed to do so.

Well with tayuya wind can throw soundwaves for a loop, especially the way Temari uses it. So that’s just a bad matchup. And Sakon nearly used all his Chakra already, one brother was out and the second one was hobbling along injured.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
How would you feel about Yasu running into them, and fighting two of the three? He made a deal with Madoka, but not with the other two.

Chances are he would lose and use his extra Earth scroll as a ticket out.

If we're being honest I just really wanna fight lol

Katsuo and Zaku: Ha, you are an idiot! It's 3 on 1.

Madoka: Actually we have a deal so....good luck guys.

And I can have Tomiko come in to make it 2 on 2 if you guys want.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I just want some action happening with Yasu right now. His ability is so cool to me and I really wanna see how creative I can get with it.

Maybe Madoka could sometimes try to hit Tomiko, so that she keeps her deal with Yasu and Zaku & Katsuo. Making it...rather complicated.

Actually she made a deal with Tomiko as well so...this is awkward XD