• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Mostky how justus work and what techniques I can use cause honestly, I got nothing, also my mistake is fixed, if anyone cares.

You make hand signs to perform jutsu, and usually follow it up with some element-based attack or technique like making clones or something. Though I need to know your character and his style to suggest jutsu stuff.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
My bio, cause I can.

Name: Taiyo Akugami
Jutsu type: Ninjutsu, specifically Fire Ninjustu with slight knowledge in Taijustu and Kenjustu
Description: wears a crimson sleeveless jacket and a black t-shirt and black jogging pants. The t shirt has a fire symbol on it and he has the Kohana headband.
Bio: was born and raised in Kohana, six year old Taiyo was inspired to study Ninjustu when he saw his village being attacked by corrupt ninjas(that's a thing right, like evil ninjas?) and warriors from his homeland defended him.
Dislikes: being condemned, snobby people
Missions completed: 10 D rank , 2 C rank , 1 B rank , zero A and S rank
you're welcome jacob

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So its just regular clones and shadow clones, whats the difference? Also do unofficial attacks exist that drain chakra?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
So its just regular clones and shadow clones, whats the difference? Also do unofficial attacks exist that drain chakra?
yes, such as mud clone, which I created. so your fist thing of fire drains your chakra. anyways, regular clones, can't touch anything, they're illusions. shadow clones, are normal REAL clones. then there are earth clones. water clones. sand clones. lightning clones. fire clones however, don't exist, and I don't think wind clones do either

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
the quickest way to stay in is to get an npc with two scrolls, have taiyo beat him, wait irl for someone else to reach the other place, have your character reach that place.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
nope. I'm sleeping in a cave. Just... I haven't posted that yet. But I am. I was making extra preperations in the lower parts of the forest when that is happening. it passed through Hashima when she found the cave

Please write her reaction. I just want to see the reactions of the characters to just see a giant snake slithering at high speeds through the forest! Lel I was even thinking to have Kiro shoot a fire style jutsu at the snake only for it to keep going. It would’ve been like a giant man-eating snake with fire all over it!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If I can post, someone auto for me, and don't make me lose or else I shall make you suffer, someday.
just post what i said.
Please write her reaction. I just want to see the reactions of the characters to just see a giant snake slithering at high speeds through the forest! Lel I was even thinking to have Kiro shoot a fire style jutsu at the snake only for it to keep going. It would’ve been like a giant man-eating snake with fire all over it!
I don't exactly want Hashima to deal with orochimaru XD