• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Yeah, I just need Retro to reply and we gotta fight! This should be fun, also, am I allowed to make up justu attacks so long as they are reasonable? Like a variation of a fire attack, obviously I won't have Taiyo be able to summon water out of nowhere, also since chakra is energy, I have ideas how that could effect Taiyo's fighting skills since he is sleep deprived which would drain energy.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I’d prefer if you look at a fire justu list, but you could technically make up some, sure, since it’s an AU of naruto. But they have to be reasonable, and not be the perfect attack without weaknesses. And yes, being exhausted effects how your Chakra works, if your sleep deprived you would have more limited Chakra reserves, meaning less justu powers

AAAH, OKAY. IM SORRY GUYS. IM TERRIBLE AND FORGOT TO COME CHECK THE SITE. Won't happen again, my bad.

@Godjacob @kyuukestu First off, sorry for keeping Azumi and Sagiso in an awkward position with me being away for a couple of days. Second off, both of your posts are amazing quality, are you kidding? Mine are hardly anything to marvel at, lol, but I really appreciate the kind words. I'm glad my writing isn't cringey to everyone.

Also @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader I think you're mistaken, Ryo has a Heaven Scroll, its the only reason he formed an alliance with Azumi - which reminds me that I should probably continue in the RP and have Ryo explain himself to Sagiso so that he doesn't die...:'|

Character sheet:

Name: Kin
Jutsu type: jinchuriki, genjustu, acid.

Description: unlike her canon counterpart, Kin has messed up hair, and a long camo robe with a purple bow on it. Her robe always seemed to be damp for an unknown reason. She has hidden bags underneath her robe filled with needles.

Bio: Taken In by Orochimaru when found in an orphanage. He offered her a better life if she were to kill the other children in the orphanage, which she did, her humanity dying that night. She was brought in and was given the sixth tailed beast, Saiken. After that she was used as a tool by Orochimaru of strategic attacks.

Dislikes: Dry areas, anger, sweat.
Missions completed: 1 A.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Kanshi Yuki
Jutsu type: Jinchuriki of 1 Tails; Fire Style Affinity; Glass Style (Custom Kekkei Genkai)
Description: White spiky long hair in a ponytail; regular armored kiri-nin uniform; completely abyss black sand gourd; silver eyes; headband around middle of gourd
Bio:
A very elite Suna Anbu infiltrated Kirigakure and found his target. He had skills in fuinjutsu after training with some people who had come from Uzushiokagure, though that place had been destroyed by that time. Once the Suna-nin found who he was looking for, he eliminated the two parents of the target. Then, using Fuinjutsu, he had put the Shukaku inside of Kanshi. It was all a S-Rank Mission, meant to destroy Kirigakure with the tailed beast. However, when the Anbu began leaving very discreetly, Kiri Hunter-nin had found him and killed the Anbu. The mission ended up a secret, even from some Jonin of the Mist.

Kanshi, the target, was already going to end up hated, due to his Kekkei Genkai. Now, that he had become a Jinchuriki, it had made matters worst. A very cold friend of Kanshi's father had ended up becoming his Guardian. The man was a Hunter-nin, but he was forced to make time for his adopted son. The Guardian was a big fan of Yagura's reign, and thus passed on the love for the Bloody Mist to Kanshi. This was further supported by the fact that the Jinchuriki of Shukaku will usually have blood-lust.

The young child himself ended up being a secret, but after learning more and more about his village, he had begun to admire it greatly. Sometimes he had ended up spending countless nights awake learning more about Kirigakure, this was helped by the insomnia caused by Shukaku. He was very excited to serve Kiri as a shinobi, but afterwards his innocence began to fade. Kanshi had grown more and more cold, like his Guardian, and his first C-Rank mission turned into a B-Rank one.

He had encountered an ambush of Chunin, and that was when he awakened his Jinchuriki powers, though he had learned about them before. After a wave of sand hurt the Chunin greatly, his Fire affinity began showing. He touched the sand and it had turned into glass, due to it being ignited by a great wave of Fire chakra. He used it to kill the Chunin.

Fast-forward to now, Kanshi had become a very faithful loyalist to Kiri, though he did not like the end of the Bloody Mist era. However, he had respected the new Mizukage, at least a bit, for being a powerful Kiri-nin. And his love for homicide had grown since his first "C-Rank" mission. He had lost a bit of his sanity as well, but not too much that he's too crazy. He's not one to make friends, though he does respect the idea of having allies. He has also been practicing his Glass Style, though he has to use his Sand Gourd and Junchiriki powers often to become more effective and efficient with it. Kanshi has also grown better at using his affinity for regular elemental jutsu. Oh, and last thing, his dream is to become Mizukage to make the Bloody Mist come back.
Dislikes: uhhh I can't think of anything
Missions completed: ? D-Ranks 12 C-Ranks 3 B-Ranks

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
So here's my problem, I love the seven tails but I'm garbage at controlling more than one character.

Yasu doesn't really have a way to get stronger with his power either

Is there any way to have Yasu become a jinchurki?

Maybe Orochinaru seeing something un him and forcing him to become the seven tails jinchurki?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh yeah, that reminds me to my question:
Why does Orochimaru just have some Tailed Beasts lying around? LMFAO also wouldn't he find it better to make himself a jinchuriki instead of doing experiments or something?

That also implies him SHARING a body. He does like sharing. He also liked having powerful subornates, like the sound four or the future sound 4. Yasu could technically get a tailed beast in the future, yeah. Maybe that’s how he gets a power boost as we go down? I’m open to it

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yeah that's what I was thinking, because as of now I can't see a way for him to get that big power boost. There's nothing about his specialty to really change.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
ok so I did research and apparently gaara only got insomnia because he was scared that shukaku would take over if he sleeps. kanshi and dumb enough to believe that. and chomei will probably be easiest to get your oc to be friends with XD considering he's the happiest and most friendly of the bijus. final thing, shukaku apparently has only been known to cooperate with his jinchuriki due to the jinchuriki seeing shukaku as an equal. if people can help me figure something out for that that doesn't make me super op really quick, I'd appreciate the help.

Problem. Usuaally tailed beasts see themselves as second to none or ride a high horse. Even Gamabunta thought of himself as al that. It’s going to take a lot for a tailed beast to see their jinchurki as an equal. Especially since they were forced inside them against their will

Tbh im thinking of trying to make Katsuo a Tailed Beast "Crusher". Taking out Jinchuriki's who've not completely awoken there powers in effort to HELP them awaken there powers.