• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I’d say show akatsuki when they did it in the anime but if it’s like when Itachi came up don’t be a sasuke because they’ll actually try to kill you and there isn’t always like 5 jonin around

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Even then half of those jounin were messed up afterwards lol.
Exactly. Anyways, I agree with Kyuu but I don't. Like others have said I also feel there should be some character development before the characters become Jinchuriki. The original purposes of the Land Arcs. And they also give opportunities for new characters to be revealed. Anyways I think a good way for the timeskip to happen is very subtly. It begins at let's say after Eight Tails arc and then it uses up character development arcs and mini time skips for training times and then jinchuriki arcs and the like and then it leads up to a medium/big timeskip to uchiha massacre which we begin our shippuden arcs. We can have some akatsuki encounters before but I feel some could also go into shippuden. The shippuden arcs can also include some training arcs and war arcs, as well as jinchuriki arcs. By War Arcs I don't mean 3 days of going God-level but more like actual battles and missions, etc. Well, that's just some ideas for pacing.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Exactly. Anyways, I agree with Kyuu but I don't. Like others have said I also feel there should be some character development before the characters become Jinchuriki. The original purposes of the Land Arcs. And they also give opportunities for new characters to be revealed. Anyways I think a good way for the timeskip to happen is very subtly. It begins at let's say after Eight Tails arc and then it uses up character development arcs and mini time skips for training times and then jinchuriki arcs and the like and then it leads up to a medium/big timeskip to uchiha massacre which we begin our shippuden arcs. We can have some akatsuki encounters before but I feel some could also go into shippuden. The shippuden arcs can also include some training arcs and war arcs, as well as jinchuriki arcs. By War Arcs I don't mean 3 days of going God-level but more like actual battles and missions, etc. Well, that's just some ideas for pacing.
I like that transition idea. Give us time to put our character in positions where they can actually grow in strength.

I also agree mostly with your Akatsuki point, except maybe the appearance of ONE team before the timeskip. Itachi and Kisame did get revealed like that after all. Hm either that or that just me being impatient for some of my ideas

Hm..
Wait so the cave that the majority of the cast is in is crumbling am I right?
Yes that’s correct
her mud has hidden tags in them, I blew some on him
I thought those tags were place right behind her or at least around her area, and she is in a pit. Manda is above ground. Manda isn’t rushing over to her, but to him.

change the text and he gets hit with my sword in Mandas eye
Would he do that? I mean it COULD work, but it’s still like stabbing a freight train on a collision course with you. Sure you’d might do something, but with the cost of you body? XD I suppose I’ll wait and see
I’ve been but I don’t really know what’s going on. It took a Shen a whole day to continue Kiro’s interactions so I stopped caring yesterday...
I aplogize, I’ve just had a lot going on, I’ve lucky to be on her at all lately. Let alone formulate an ideal response