• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
*faceplam* do you not know Transformation justu!
It NEVER goes that big. Unless you disguise a summon as another summon
Would the transformation jutsu allow the user to have the same physical properties as the being they transformed into?
Yes technically. That’s why they cost a lot of chakra to accomplish when done to a larger or more numerous scale

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'd say don't transform into something bigger than what you already are unless it's like a taller person etc but not like kurama or something unless you're already as big as kurama. So... Expansion Jonin Choji could transform into Shukaku or something.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
that’s because no ones ever tried it before, and why would you transform a summon with a summon
There’s a reason it was never tried
ok that makes sense, i wonder if I could have confused The king of snakes if I gave my summon monster his appearance and strength
Well he has been in his body for hundreds of years, and that snake would be in it for just a second. There’s a big experiment gap. Plus it doesn’t have the qualities such as manda’s poison. As Yamato disguised as sasori, but didn’t have his puppet body or weapons his body was made of

There’s a reason it was never tried

Well he has been in his body for hundreds of years, and that snake would be in it for just a second. There’s a hush experiment gap. Plus it doesn’t have the qualities such as manda’s poison. As Yamato disguised as sasori, but didn’t have his puppet body or weapons his body was made of
well it’s been tried now, and I lost all my Chakra thanks to it........