• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Behold
When Emil got close enough he jumped off Pharoah and called him back, he Stabbed Mandas eyes and left it there. He jumped off and left his sword there jumping to where Hinagiku was standing “welp, I’ve played bate long enough and I think this guy deserves something special don’t you think?”
It’s a bird, it’s a plane!

No....it’s super auto!

Hey, contrary to popular belief I don’t live on this site lol. I have a life and job you know. Things have been hectic yesterday and some of today. I can’t always reply at the preferred time
Ok... but you still were able to put up a few posts as well as be somewhat active yesterday in the discussion. It’s alright if you forgot though, I won’t hold that against you.

Ok... but you still were able to put up a few posts as well as be somewhat active yesterday in the discussion. It’s alright if you forgot though, I won’t hold that against you.
Painstakingly by the way, a lot of ducking and weaving from eyes and my boss XD I was solid snake trying to accomplish that, with the cost of my thumbs. But I got it out. It was a day late, but that’s nothing to be upset about, because I really do try to cover all my bases and make everyone happy.

Zander and bluetail have been late by a week before. So I’d consider my one thing I missed not something worth making a big deal about, alright?

Painstakingly by the way, a lot of ducking and weaving from eyes and my boss XD I was solid snake trying to accomplish that, with the cost of my thumbs. But I got it out. It was a day late, but that’s nothing to be upset about, because I really do try to cover all my bases and make everyone happy.

Zander and bluetail have been late by a week before. So I’d consider my one thing I missed not something worth making a big deal about, alright?
Lel you didn’t have to say all of that. You could’ve just said you forgot or missed it and I would’ve been cool with it. But yeah, I understand.

no I’m about to either hit Manda in the eye and jump over where you are or Pharaohs gonna die by explosions (or I could have jumped off him to where you are)
The paper bombs are where she is, so jumping near her any at all will set them off :(
Honestly if you stayed quiet for five more minutes I would have had a post that would have gotten Manda hit by that XD oh the joy of teamwork

We just have such terrible synergy...

Just so you know, Manda if he takes damage, like let’s say even if he lost even a part of his body, he has the ability to regenerate it back, even if is an eye if he devours enough meat outside battle. It takes days but still

Manda was hit by the the sword, but due to the vast size different between the sword and his eyes, it felt as if a pin had been lodged into his eye. It was painful, extremly, but not enough to blind the eye. He yelled out, getting increasingly angry!

“Did you Mongrel insects!”

He closed the distance on pharoh, is much more impressive stats in every respect was surely intimidating. Since pharoh didn’t move out of the way, he could’ve himself into an attack pattern, surrounding the snake with his superior body, the sword still lodged in him. But he was resilenat as he went for the kill, attacking the cornered small snake!
you know I can call him back right? You should have shook me off *slaps self before saying what he was going to do*