• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shura had left the area and was now walking back towards the Hyuga mansion. “There’s still agitation in the village but at my current level, I won’t be much help.” He thought to himself before looking back towards the cave area a bit further back. “I feel the chakra of miss Hinagiku back there as well as another ANBU level ninja so that place is also covered.” He thought to himself as he arrived at the Hyuga mansion. Shura walked inside the mansion and into the main courtyard and found the unconscious body of Sagiso and Furijia. “So that’s where she’s took them.” He said to himself before noticing Azumi’s clone. “Who are you? And how did you gains access to the Hyuga mansion.” He asked with a casual tone.
Also I edited my post @Godjacob

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Alright @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader Question;

1) Where is he aiming at since that could influence my next post

2) Chakra Scalpel vs Twin Lion Step...

we'll need to discuss how that second scenario would play out.

Ah well he was basically making a slice from side to side, doing a vertical hit across her muscles and tendons.

I think it’s a bit too late to form up a justu like that, I mean she basically just came down from the first one before he did this attack, which performing that justu is pretty instantaneous. No handsigns needed.

Kind of like bringing a cannon to a knife fight. Sure the cannon is stronger, but the knife is so quick to deploy that the cannon wouldn’t fire before it’s user is shanked

If only it were that simple Nebulix. The ONE defining trait of my dad is that he is stubborn. Like the single most stubborn human being you can meet. When he wants something, he becomes a pain in everyone's behind when he doesn't get it. Wants us to sneak the stuff to him and such.

So your basically sneaking drugs to him. Niiiiiice

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If only it were that simple Nebulix. The ONE defining trait of my dad is that he is stubborn. Like the single most stubborn human being you can meet. When he wants something, he becomes a pain in everyone's behind when he doesn't get it. Wants us to sneak the stuff to him and such.
Do the right thing godjacob. I believe and trust you will make the correct decision.

Ah well he was basically making a slice from side to side, doing a vertical hit across her muscles and tendons.

I think it’s a bit too late to form up a justu like that, I mean she basically just came down from the first one before he did this attack, which performing that justu is pretty instantaneous. No handsigns needed.

Kind of like bringing a cannon to a knife fight. Sure the cannon is stronger, but the knife is so quick to deploy that the cannon wouldn’t fire before it’s user is shanked
The twin lion steps don't require hand signs either but they do indeed have a slightly longer start up time.

Though, I meant more like where on her body are you aiming for? like across her stomach? and I think you meant horizontal not vertical.

image.jpg
Finished the picture

The twin lion steps don't require hand signs either but they do indeed have a slightly longer start up time.

Though, I meant more like where on her body are you aiming for? like across her stomach? and I think you meant horizontal not vertical.

Hmm I think I had a stupidity moment lol. But yeah I think the cannon analogy still stands IMO

Looks pretty good!

I wonder how Pharoh will react to the king...

Sad the Jutsu seemed only really effective at anything when Naruto used it in a combo attack.
The Jutsu eats chakra through so it's definitely useful.
Across her stomach/chest cavity
Alright, cause I'm thinking dropkick smoothly transitions into a split with her head back

beautiful-cool-young-fit-gymnast-260nw-347656406.jpg

so Kabuto's slice would go over her head, almost like she slid under his attack.

In my mind, his forward momentum would mean that his body would be mostly on top of hers, and from there if he doesn't take some distance fast she's gonna wreck his whole chakra system.
Hm....dunno how I feel about this.

Even Katsyuu didn’t have that.
Well, the strongest summon hands down is Katsyuu, its just that no one can summon her entire body, just sections of it. Main Katsyuu would eat Manda.

But for all intents and purposes, Manda is the strongest Summon by far, besides Animal Path Stuff.

The Jutsu eats chakra through so it's definitely useful.

Alright, cause I'm thinking dropkick smoothly transitions into a split with her head back

beautiful-cool-young-fit-gymnast-260nw-347656406.jpg

so Kabuto's slice would go over her head, almost like she slid under his attack.

In my mind, his forward momentum would mean that his body would be mostly on top of hers, and from there if he doesn't take some distance fast she's gonna wreck his whole chakra system.

Well, the strongest summon hands down is Katsyuu, its just that no one can summon her entire body, just sections of it. Main Katsyuu would eat Manda.

But for all intents and purposes, Manda is the strongest Summon by far, besides Animal Path Stuff.

That is, if you assume that he’s already above her. But she can try and evade/counterattack like that if she wishes. But remember: she doesn’t know that the kick is going to fail, nor was she prepared for other anbu to take the blow for her.

With tsunade, when she does a powerful kick it takes a ew seconds to dial back from that, like a cool down period of sorts. Kabuto is preying I’m something similar to that to happen