• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
This is barrier jutsu so it's primarily defensive. However it's B-Rank. Let's make it's defensive properties in the middle of A and S-Ranks. Multiple A-Rank jutsus by anbu should be able to destroy it with that logic.

Indeed. Can't count on ANBU for shit anyway.

anbu-die-easy_o_147687.jpg

the place would get destroyed and there would be too much ruble to fix Konoha
Probably... but Hashirama was kinda fodder in Part 1. The Impure World Ressurection weakened him so much he got taken out by a clone of Old Man Hiruzen, I think a Minato clone could solo both Hashirama and Tobirama in this weakened state, so the only real fight is Orochimaru and the two jinchuriki.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Probably... but Hashirama was kinda fodder in Part 1. The Impure World Ressurection weakened him so much he got taken out by a clone of Old Man Hiruzen, I think a Minato clone could solo both Hashirama and Tobirama in this weakened state, so the only real fight is Orochimaru and the two jinchuriki.

The idea is quantity over quality here. Plus Kushina used to be a factor against him too

Minato was in trouble during this battle as well, though now the odds seem even with Kushina turning to his side. Close to the big finale.
None of them have gone full power though... Orochimaru still has his Hydra transformation and I haven't been paying attention long enough to see if Minato went Sage mode, but considering that the Flying Raijin doesn't even need your consent for Minato to teleport you, I could see him toying with the Jinchuriki and just teleporting them right into already prepared Rasengans.

None of them have gone full power though... Orochimaru still has his Hydra transformation and I haven't been paying attention long enough to see if Minato went Sage mode, but considering that the Flying Raijin doesn't even need your consent for Minato to teleport you, I could see him toying with the Jinchuriki and just teleporting them right into already prepared Rasengans.

I haven's used Sage Mode yet because I wanted to extend this battle. Reason I had Ma & Pa need time to prepare for the fusion. Already got an idea for how to end this.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

Don’t give him ideas! XD

Kabuto’s head swerved when he realized the sun had been blocked. A huge swamp of mud was rushing his entire position. He adjusted his glasses before taking his free hand out. The hand coated with blue, forming a long, glowing, spiked energy field around his hand. As the mud came to collapsed on him, he yelled out.

“Chakra dissection Blade!”

The mud that was falling on his immediate position was sliced, their connection of chakra to the caster was severed, so it could not be easily Bended again. The rest of the mud splattered all over the place, including covering the massive snake he sat upon. It hissed, struggling to shake it all off. Half a second afterwards, the snake was covered in flame. It screeched, coiling up, it’s instincts kicked it as it found water that had pooled up.

The water from the reservoir had given the snake enough of a dose to quell to fire. Scorch marks, burns, and scalded mud had now covered it’s body, but it hadn’t gone down. Kabuto smirked looking up at the both anbu. He took a purple panpipe from his pocket and blew into it. He put it back while he adressed them.

“So, I take it you don’t enjoy the show?”
I’m going to let Hinagiku take the first move (rather not get caught up in her jutsu)