• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is, if you assume that he’s already above her. But she can try and evade/counterattack like that if she wishes. But remember: she doesn’t know that the kick is going to fail, nor was she prepared for other anbu to take the blow for her.

With tsunade, when she does a powerful kick it takes a ew seconds to dial back from that, like a cool down period of sorts. Kabuto is preying I’m something similar to that to happen
are you using his regeneration power?

That is, if you assume that he’s already above her. But she can try and evade/counterattack like that if she wishes. But remember: she doesn’t know that the kick is going to fail, nor was she prepared for other anbu to take the blow for her.

With tsunade, when she does a powerful kick it takes a ew seconds to dial back from that, like a cool down period of sorts. Kabuto is preying I’m something similar to that to happen
i could've seen that happening if the blow hadn't been softened by the Anbu, but after plowing through two Anbu, just like you said most of the force in the attack was gone. When it hit Kabuto it wasn't devastating, and similarly wouldn't have thrown her off by much.

The time taken for her to stabilize her footing from the, now normal, drop kick is probably about equal to the time it took Kabuto to stabilize his own from the stagger, so he wouldn't be attacking while she was off balance or something.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
i could've seen that happening if the blow hadn't been softened by the Anbu, but after plowing through two Anbu, just like you said most of the force in the attack was gone. When it hit Kabuto it wasn't devastating, and similarly wouldn't have thrown her off by much.

The time taken for her to stabilize her footing from the, now normal, drop kick is probably about equal to the time it took Kabuto to stabilize his own from the stagger, so he wouldn't be attacking while she was off balance or something.
Ah okay that’s a might fair point. I cede it.

But he’s still aiming for the stomach, adjusting for the fall. But we’ll see what she does

Emil called back his partner “sorry buddy, I know you wanted a bit more fun” he put the scroll back in his pocket. Emil thought to himself “I wonder if I can create a distraction” as he thought this he made a few hand signs “Fire Style: Great Annihaltion Flame” he shot a huge flame from his mouth, bursting with power showering the enemy. He took out the scroll he put back and summon his friend underground again, this time Pharoah came from the ground at the exact spot Emil was standing and the snakes moved with his speed towards Hinagiku and Emil grabbed her “change of plans, where gonna have to go.”
&$*(&^$(^$*^#^(&$*#^%$&%^&$(*%^^%$

WHUT!? I left for what? Half an hour and you let Shen bait you into running?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I didn't forget, I just didn't expect the 20 minutes of my absence would lead to you convincing my teammate he stood no chance against a summon, and him believing you to the point he actually tried to pull me outta the fight too.

I wasn’t convincing anything. I just stated facts and feats Manda has accomplished