• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We could either use Shen's system or we could have the RPer explain (Post elimination) why their character deserves or doesn't deserve to be a Chunin and the rest of us judge those arguments. IDK.

I think it's less of a 'don't have a ship' and more of an 'everyone too scared to ship with' for Sagisō. :D

On another note, for all you Sharingan users, you should start thinking up the abilities for your Mangekyō, so we don't have people scattering to do it later.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
At least Souldemon has faith in my abilities... (not sore Nebulix. Not at all)
Not my fault Raiku failed. Actually, it is. Oh well, nothing against you still tho. Also I've found a bit of a trend in some RPers... when you respect someone, they start to respect them too but they start caring about you less.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
what are the criteria for judging?

I don’t know, i didn’t create the system

Not my fault Raiku failed. Actually, it is. Oh well, nothing against you still tho. Also I've found a bit of a trend in some RPers... when you respect someone, they start to respect them too but they start caring about you less.

I’m not like most Rper’s. As the head of the Rp would have overruled your decision to do the judging thing instead of having it open to choose what you’d like.

So how about this.

These are the stats for Itachi from the Ninja Data Book
Screenshot_35.png

For the exams we could do something similar, maybe a few headings and then do points out of 5.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Guy graduated from the academy at age 7 and became chunin at age 11. Kakashi graduated from the academy at age 5 and became chunin at age 6. They have the same age. How tf did they take the exams at the same time?