• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lol at least Raiku’s just an average uchiha. Who btw, likes the taste of his own blood, a trait passed on from me.
Raiku: the Iron tastes good

Sigh, though the idea for helping people sounds good in theory, I’m afraid that it’s going to come to a point where the person helping is basically the one whose ideas are being used. Like Ik Nebby will probably do everything thing Kyuu said and it will basically be me facing Kyuu’s attack instead of Nebby actually figuring away out himself. Basically if you get someone in check during a 1v1 and they don’t know how to get out of it, it will feel unfair when another player comes and tells them how to escape. It completely nullifies the standards of a fair 1v1. That’s just my two cents tho...
Yea I honestly did think about that, which is why I started just hinting things to Nebby and letting him make whatever out of it.

Last edited:
Part of me wanted to let that punch connect, but even with Azumi's condition I believe she would have been able to block a punch from a guy with broken arms. Just couldn't do it even if it had been an initial impulse.

That’s not all damage, it’s Taiyo’s will to never give up and defeat his opponent when all odds are against him.

In some places we call that suicide...just saying.
It was a joke to try to get him angry tbh xD I guess I see why you were champion in Kanto tournament, you’re just unbeatable retro
*cough* cause I wasn't in it *cough*

Jk~

I haven't had much chance to practice Poke-Rp strategies and my teams rarely take into account any really form of strategy xD I just catch what I like and make do from there.

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Azumi let out a grunt as she felt the unexpected kick to her back though she had been quick to turn around to face Taiyo. Seemed that he had some fight left in him after all, which had been a surprise to Azumi though Azumi had not been prepared to allow this spark from Taiyo to throw her off.

Indeed you can still fight...I'll have to correct that.

Azumi charged forward as she aimed to deliver a strike across Taiyo's chest with her umbrella.

------------
Tomiko avoided direct eye contact, though Madoka gazed on Yasu's body and took note it had appeared objectively beat up.

"I can see that, but you are alive. Which is the important thing." Madoka reminded Yasu as Tomiko had began to tear up. Something that would have been unthinkable from the Iwa-nin when the exams had began. Madoka turned to Tomiko and had a look of concern.

"Are you okay?" Madoka asked as Tomiko simply shook her head "no" as she tried to wipe her tears. Something that had been made difficult given her casts so Madoka took a handkerchief and wiped them for Tomiko which the Iwa-nin appreciated before she felt the obligation to explain herself.

"It's...it's all my fault. If I hadn't insisted on that promise...if I wasn't a factor, you might not have ended up like this. Yasu I...I am so sorry." Tomiko said to Yasu with a tone of sorrow and regret as tears began to form again before she looked away and Madoka again had began to wipe them away.

Yasu sighed one of his signature sighs and looked up at the girls, specifically Tomiko.

"No, it's not your fault. I'm the one at fault here... The rat was right, I'm weak. If I wasn't so useless then you wouldn't be upset like this. So I'll get stronger." Yasu's voice wavered, he held back his own tears to protect his appearence. "I'll get stronger, so that you won't have to cry again..."

Gahhhhhhh the feels. You guys almost make me feel bad for winning...

Also I just read up on that now Retro, just clicked that I was wrong

Tomiko originally was just a tacked on character just so we had an Iwa representative for the exams since no one else had one.

Now she has arguably the most development out of all my OCs. And her character arc is far from finished. Amazing how things change.

Last edited:
Don’t forget to thank Kiro as well for that development xD

We have...wildly different ideas of "thanks" Retro XD

But he is vital to this. Though Tomiko is gonna need a rematch with him down the line to come full circle on this. Though we are a ways away from that.

That’s one of the things I like most about RP’s, they never go the way you think. Tomiko like stole the spotlight From azumi on more that one occasion lol

Indeed. Though I do have plans for Azumi. Just a matter if one of you is gonna be "generous" enough to allow her to rant during a match to get the ball rolling XD