• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Indeed, reaver was hit out of the ground just abrleybupwards, before being hit by a powerful mountain crusher strike to the chest. The hyuga took advantage of the situation. Reaver was sent back, out the cave wall opening he had made, sent staggering outside the leaf’s gates. His armor smoked and steamed, making a lot of noise. A tube broke off his hydraulics and his chest armor, the most defensive armor cracked, fragments breaking off.

Reavers suit stood, not falling over, but it sounded unhealthy. A cloud of smoke rising from it’s back. Something wasn’t right. Reaver knew this, his right arm seemed out of alignment from the hydraulics tube breaking. Suddenly, eight different extension tubes fell from it’s left hand. Saws, axes, gas, a sword, and other extensions littered the ground at his feet.

“Crap...” he said at the sudden misfire, his voice murmuring and rather un ‘reaver Like’ before his cleared his throat, getting it back again. “No matter! Reaver is unshakeable!”

He is right mechanical arm openednit’s palm, several tubes combining as gas seemed to fuel into it. The palm opened up, as he aimed it at the cave.

“Die mongrols!”

A seemingly artificially supported fireball generated from his armored hand. A mix of his actual chakra, the fire ball justu, and his armor with fuel. He then blasted the fireball toward the orfice in front of him.

Mori was impressed by the damage Reaver took as he seemed to be invincible. "That was ow awesome!" He jumped out of the mole hole to attack Reaven and escape the heat for a while, although the sight of the fireball quickly changed his mind and he chose to suffer in the hole over being burnt to a crisp. "How is he still able to fight?" The intense heat scorced Mori's skin but he had to endure it to build enough chakra to use an attack that might be able to take out Reaver if he executed it correctly. After the fireball passed he ran outside, blinded by the sunlight at first but quickly recollecting himself. "You dislike cowardice huh? Then I will strike you in the open." He wove a few hand signs before a rock collection collected itself around Mori's arm who flinched as his skin was burned. "Earth Style: Stone Fist technique!" Mori ran at Reaver, determined to pummel him with all of his power.

Last edited:

Reaver let the fireball shoot into the cavern ahead, as a certain earth ninja addressed him. His eyes got a certain gleam in them as he talked about striking in the open.

“As it should be. We shall fight like warriors!”

His arm that had been used for the fireball had changed, his fist section seeming to vibrate very quickly, like a jackhammer hitting up and down with a lot of momentum. He bounded to meet his enemy, bringing his concrete breaking jackhammer setting to meet with his enemy’s closed rocky fist.

Mori ran at Reaver, pulling back his arm before pounding the ground with his fist, causing a tremor. "You didn't think I was going to run into that jackhammer, did you?" He flinched multiple times whilst talking, the technique started to really hurt his burnt skin, but he was not going to let that stop him. "Us Stone shinobi have something called 'The Will of Stone', which refers to our unmovable will that allows us to keep fighting even in desperate situations and finish our mission even if we have to give our lives for it." He raised his stone-clad fist again and charged at his opponent with unmovable will showing in his eyes.

Sagisō

'Is he trying to pick a fight?' As Kiro went to ramble on about her forfeit in the chunin exams, she rolled her eyes. "You're too injured to even walk properly and yet you insist and trying to crawl your way through a battlefield where a randomly thrown rock would be sufficient to claim your life. If that isn't idiocy I don't know what is."

She didn't really see what her 'giving up' applied to in this context, as there was absolutely nothing at stake besides Kiro's... Sudden enlightenment fell upon the Nadeshiko Kunoichi. The only thing at stake here would be Kiro's pride, something she'd clearly damaged by saving him. It was a wound hardly worth mentioning but one could argue it was the most severe type of damage for the haughty Uchiha. Her perspective had changed entirely and Kiro suddenly seemed a lot less stupid and a lot more amusing...well, the former was a lie, he still looked pretty stupid to her, but at least she no longer viewed him as the suicidal type who'd throw away their life for shits and giggles. For a person with this level of pride, he'd probably try to 'save face' even at the cost of his life... 'How cute' A slight crept across Sagisō's lips as she watched the struggling Uchiha. He reminded her of an obstinant puppy trying to show off.

A fit of giggles escaped her lips but she was brought back to reality by the roaring of flames from Reaver's attack. She gazed at Kiro once more in amusement, before turning her back to him and returning to her fight. If he managed to piece together any of her thoughts from her expression he might just bite his tongue on the spot, and it'd be a shame for such an adorable little thing to lose its life.

She rushed back to the battlefield and was beside Shura in moments. "I think it's about time we wrap this battle up, don't you? Two Hyūgas is too much of an honor for someone of his level, it'd be a bit disgraceful if we took too long to take care of him. Let's save introductions for later, for now, let's finish this." Gathering chakra in her palm Sagisō struck out towards the fireball with a Vacuum palm, hoping that Shura would be able to coordinate with her attacks.

Reaver was in the middle of his run toward his enemy when his opponet dropped and created a quake. He stopped running, staggering his heavy body, staying cemented. He wouldn’t dare make the same mistake twice. Meeting his enemy head in could lead to more tricks. He had hoped for a better, more warrior like brawl. But he had to follow suit with his enemy’s tactics. He loaded something into his tube under his mechanical exosuit’s arms.

“Will of stone? Stones break with the right tools. It will be interesting to see what tool your ‘will of stone’ will need to break.”

He then fired two purple spheres. The spheres hit reaver’s feet as well as the area between him and his enemy. The purple spheres exploded, purple bass spreading it everywhere. Poison! Reaver laughed as the poison cloud spread. Obstructing view as well as becoming an obstacle.

"Poison, troublesome!" If only he was trained enough to use the Tsuchikage's flying technique, but he might be able to find another way to his opponent. Charging straight through it would certainly lead to his death and his chakra was too low to use Hiding like a Mole. In frustration he punched the ground again that made the ground rise up a little. Mori got an idea and used his free hand to insert a little chakra into the ground before slamming the ground which made it flip up like a panel, creating a ramp for him to try and spot an opening. "The poison is surrounding him, so taijutsu won't work. That is a problem." Mori was at a loss of options and resorted to throwing shuriken with his stone-clad arm to try and harm Reaver.

Last edited:
Shura stared at the fireball before turning his sight towards Sagiso who walked next to him. "I agree, its time we finish this idiot." He said before getting into position. He followed Sagiso's lead and charged a Vacuum Palm. "Eight Trigrams Vacuum Wall Palm!" Shura shouted as he launched his attack next to Sagiso's, fusing them together.

Lily was going around the forest when she heard loud sounds going on “huh I wonder what’s going on!?” She started going back to find many people fighting “woah, why are there so many people fighting!?, where should I go to help!?” She was filled with many questions in her head and couldn’t decide.

'Come on, one of these has to atleast touch him! I thought you hated cowardice, yet you are no better. Show yourself if you declare yourself a warrior!" Mori readied himself for the eventual attack, he just hoped his taunt worked. If not, they were going to be here for a very long time.

The combination attack from the duo of Hyūgas pierced through the incoming fireball, creating an explosion as the pressurized air collided with scorching temperatures. The resulting shockwave swept out in all directions, taking much of Reaver's poison gas with it.

Furījia

In a bid to defend herself Furījia pumped her chakra into her body and tried to perform a rotation, figuring that she'd be able to blow away enough of the water to temporarily get her bearings. Unfortunately for those in very close proximity to her, Furījia's innate element was Lightning, so as she expelled chakra from all the chakra points across her body the surrounding sections of water light up with arcs of thunder.

When she went to help the Earth user, she was ambushed by a few ninjas and in quick action she brought out her Kunai and added lighting to it “try this on for seize” she threw the kunai and charged at them and She got a few cuts, but was able to beat them and she went over to the Hokage residence and saw a ninja steal scrolls “hey who are you?”

Last edited by a moderator:
"Umm, sure. just don't shock me. Do you have any senbon, shuriken or kunai? I am almost out and the last chakra I could use without collapsing is in my arm. It's been rough out here." Mori started to grow uncomfortable, couldn't she have chosen someone else?

Reaver had seen a few shuriken whizz by him, before one of them hit his armor, the tips of the weapons breaking, bouncing off. Pathetic. But am I a coward hiding? Hmph. Mustn’t let my name be clouded!

“Fine. The rules of engagement are still a warriors game.”

He stepped toward the poison cloud’s edge before it was blown away, revealing himself. He looked at his flaming shot, which had vanished into a cloud of smoke. Some of the remnant embers falling around.

“You Ninja aren’t the simple fodder are you?” Reaver commended. “What titles do you go by? I’ll respect you memory by allowing you to name your own titles. You shall be honored that way.”

With that, he seemed to changed the jackhammer setting into one that didn’t seem to be recognizeable. A big protrusion in his metal casing of his right arm seemed to be enough to give Reaver confidence.

Before Azumi could do battle with the intruder or the newcomer, the large body of a decapitated snake summon fell through the residence and landed between them as Jiraiya on a frog summon seemed to make short work of it as he continued to slay the snake summons in mass before they could cause more damage; trying to attract them towards the Sannin rather than adjacent buildings. Azumi saw opportunity as she quickly pulled out a flash bomb and aimed to blind Shizi & Lily before Azumi lept out of the building with the forbidden scroll.

"My apologies, but I cannot allow myself to waste anymore time here." Azumi said as she jumped from the building and hoped the flash bomb was enough as she made a break for the village gates. Aiming to take advantage of that window as well as the chaos of battle as Konoha forces and Oto-nin did battle with one another.

“Die mongrols!”

Azumi skidded against the dirt floor as she came to a stop. Unless her ears had deceived her, she had heard quite the familiar voice as she glanced over and from some fighting by the gate she saw a geared up Ame-nin and instantly she had recognized him which caused her to let out an annoyed sigh.

Fantastic. Try to keep a low profile, represent Ame well...and this guy comes in and just goes nuts. I know he is strong but was it wise to have him of all people partake in these exams oh glorious kami...
-----------
After Hashirama had been sealed, and as he gave his words of encouragement, Minato flashed back to Fukasura before Kushina's chains could get to him. Minato saw the incoming sword as that snake tried to stab Fukasura with it. Minato was prepared to defend his frog ally as he scaled down and drew a kunai with the aim to perry the strike.

Crack!

Minato's kunai had been sliced clean in two by Orochimaru's blade, Minato amazed by the material though he did offer just enough of a kickback to cause the sword to miss the bulk of Fukasura's body. Though it did scrape past her leg a bit.

"OW!"

"Move Fukasura!" Minato said as he moved back to Fukasura's head and, in spite of the pain, the frog kicked away from the attackers as she remained in the air. Thankfully due to her massive size compared to the blade combined with Minato's quick thinking it didn't do that much damage but it still was a pain as Fukasura became worried. While Minato had delt with one of the Edo-Kage, another remained and there still remained Kushina along with the two Jinchuriki their situation still appeared grim. Something that Minato had noticed as he scrambled to not just think of a solution but offer some reassurance to his companion.

And as he brought his hands up to make hand signs, he came up with just that.

"Fukasura, I know how this situation appears but do not lose hope yet. I have a plan in mind, but I need your belief as well as your best effort. I need you to keep away from them for as long as you can. I'll call forth some allies that I know can turn this around. But I need you to buy me some time." Minato explained as Fukasura listened to him and, given what Minato had done in the past, she had little reason to doubt him as she gave a nod.

"Okay, I'll do my best." Fukasura said with some resolve as Minato gave a nod before he bit both thumbs.

"All I could ever ask for. Summoning Jutsu!"

Some clouds of smoke appeared on Fukasura's head as Minato became clouded in it. And within the spoke the shadows of two smaller figures could barley be made out as they lept on Minato's shoulders.

"Huh? I figured Jiraiya boy would have called for us. Don't you know how to do this without being so reliant on us?"

"Don't be so rude, given he did call for us for a reason. The least we can do is offer a hand."

"Thank you both, and indeed I need your help. I'll need all the help I can get to protect Konoha."

------------
"OROCHIMARU! Come out and face me you coward!"

Ay had been far from a subtle fighter as he aimed an electric coated punch right at the barrier, the section of it that Kushina has crashed into. Even with Ay's strength, and electric coated force of the strike, it didn't cause the barrier to break thought the armor had proved to be effective against the flame

"No use you moron! This barrier isn't gonna crack to anything, even the force of a Kage strike! So give it up and kindly piss off!" Tayuya yelled, as her corner seemed to be the closest one to the Kage as they tried to intervene. And naturally, given she was in a secure position within the barrier, felt the need to trash talk the Kage. Something that resulted in Ay as he charged, his LCM flickering violently, as he struck against the corner with only the barrier having kept Tayuya's face from being caved in by Ay's large fist.

"Watch your tongue brat! This does not concern you!" Ay roared with his usual temper as Tayuya's shock quickly vanished as she eyed the Raikage with a smirk.

"Or what? Are you gonna flail at me you muscle-head moron!"

As the two engaged in a verbal sparing match, Mei moved to a different section as did Rasa as they tried to move through the barrier with lava strikes or sand strikes respectively; but neither proved effective. During this Shisui kept his gaze on Kushina as she remained close to the wall to try and ensnare Minato; and saw an opportunity. From what he understood of the forbidden technique the Sannin used, it required you to instill some level of control over the subject which meant that there was some mental link that Orochimaru had influence over. Perhaps, if he used a powerful Genjutsu, he could sever that link and offer an Edo-Tensei some semblance of freedom. Quickly he shifted his eyes into the unique pattern that made up his Mangekyou Sharingan. Shisui then moved to the wall as Kushina tried to ensnare Minato and aimed to gaze into her eyes to place Kushina in a genjutsu to break the spell Orochimaru had over here.

-------------------
Sakura cast a glare at Zaku as he gave the kid the "explanation" over what was going on. Which had been a rather romantic portrayal of Zaku's actions and something Sakura was not gonna allow to become what the boy considered the reality of the situation as she glared at the Oto-nin.

"Ninja having to settle a score with ninja? Is that what you call causal slaughter of nurses and the injured? Don't try and make this seem noble, you are invading our home and trying to destroy everyone! Even civilians and innocent people! In fact it was you and your friend that caused this and nearly killed him so don't even pretend to..." Sakura spat with venom thought she was held back by Ino before she could do more than verbally attack Zaku and Ino even muffled Sakura's mouth as she kept screaming her muffled cries of protest against Zaku.

Tomiko turned to Zaku and Kou as she overheard his question that concerned why she desired to save them. In truth, part of Tomiko desired little more than to let Zaku drown after all he had done. So finding an answer to justify doing the polar opposite was not the easiest thing but even with her arms in pain she glanced over to look Zaku in the eye to give an answer.

"Cause even if you are my enemy, he isn't." Tomiko said as she gestured to Kou before she faced Zaku again.

"I'm gonna be Tsuchikage someday. And protecting the innocent is part of the job. I won't let him die just because I despise the actions you've taken against this village, myself or my friends. I know not to tie your actions to him and I strive to try and be better than that." Tomiko explained, as she made it clear it had more to do with helping Kou than anything else though she was quick to add a personal point to it.

"And deep down, maybe I hope that by saving you that you'd understand how wrong all this is. You can say this is about village versus village but come on...look around us! Look what happened to your friend, to the innocent people you've injured, threatened or killed. They have nothing to do with all this and deep down you have to know this is wrong!" Tomiko yelled out, though whether her words would even reach Zaku's ears remained to be seen. Tomiko had doubts, but she had to be honest as she had never been anything less than that with anyone.

Last edited:

Orochimaru saw Minato call out another Summoning Justu, which he simply could not allow. Recalling his neck and his tounge sword, he signaled for his jinchurki to make their move.

“Drown in blood!!!” Kin yelled, her body convulsing in the cloak, twitching erratically.

“....” Yukimaru seemed perfectly able to stabilize his cloaked form, like it was an extension of his will.

They both touched each other’s hands, a spheres seeming to form between their cloaks. Their tails revolves around their hands, energy built up between the two cloaks. Orochiamru looked at the reactor next to him, and weaved a series of justu along with it. A translucent sphere was created around their hands, as he laced his chakra into a way of stabilizing a conduit for their chakra to flow into. This techbique was planned years ago to be a kill shot for the hokage before him. He had waited for the use of the technique but never found an opportunity until now.

Meanwhile, tobirama assuaged the frog with all he had, using the water to try and forced her against the wall and incenerate on contact. The massive pool of water he had counjerned up would make certain of that, as it came ever closer, seeming to cut off any standard means of breaking through.

And it was done. The two jinchurki had fueled the sphere orochiamru had made for them, filling it with chakra, creating a pitch black sphere, irradiating with energy. The two tailed beast users looked at one another, before orochiamru gave the signal.

“Corrupt Beast Bomb!”

The sphere was chucked minato’s way, the sphere irradiating with raw energy. Fueled by two tailed beast’s chakra and the condensing of a snake sannin. The blast ripped through the air, glimmering with yellow light for a second before detonating violently. The explosion itself formed cracks in the rashomon they stood upon. The assaination attack would hopefully kill the Kage, before he could reach a state where there was no going back from. At this very moment, Kushina’s eyes blinked open as he felt her own hands. Her hands. They were hers again. Her mind was hers again.

Her life was hers again.

Zaku’s ears perked up listening to Tomiko’s words, while trying to blot out sakura’s. He shifted in place, looking at his hand his implanted tube. He closed it into a fist and flared back Tomiko.

“Strictly fighting medical personal and ninja. War means destroying assets. They were assets. I haven’t targeted civilians, only ninja. Lord Orochimaru has given hope to so many people, giving them hope...a place to call home, power, a purpose! He took me in when I was an orphan, left for the crows! What kind of man would do that?! Not some evil dictator, but one that routs for the underdog. People like me, people like Kou.”

Kou heard all of this, hearing the words on both sides. He wobbly stood up and walked in between the two sides and put his hands up. “Why don’t you guys just forgive each other?”

Zaku was dumbfounded. “What....??”

“Both of you guys did bad things and good things. You guys are different. Why not just shake hands and everyone can go back home?”

Zaku blinked, unsure what to make of that. He gave Sakura and Tomiko a quizical expression, half out of confusion, and the other out of genuine curiosity. The boy was ignorant of the events going on or the lead up to said events, but somehow, his offer sounded so simple and inviting.

Before anyone could make heads or tails of this, a large splash was heard. Dosu, donning a wet fur pelt on his back walked up to the exchange. He rolled his eyes when he saw Zaku with Kou still alive but kept his target.

“So. Your all alive.” He said, half surprised. “You three girls will die here. No question about it. Same with the kid.”

“Wait Dosu-“

“This can wait after we kill them Zaku.” Dosu interjected, not wanting any quarrel out of him.

“But-

“Zaku, we need to stay on-“

“He’s staying alive Dosu!”

There was an odd silence after that. Dosu cocking his head curiously at him. Squinting, looking at the boy then back.

“The boy is a weakness, you know this. He must be dealt with. Non negotiable.”

Last edited:
‘Crawl through the battlefield?!’ Sure he had just called himself an idiot but that idea was even more insane. Did Sagisō really believe him to be that stupid? Well, judging from his latest actions, Kiro couldn’t blame her. It was indeed a great blow to his pride to even be seen like this. However, Kiro would be a fool to crawl into the explosive battlefield with only one useable arm. Instead, Kiro aimed to sneak out one of the many holes that had been made during the battle. It seemed good in thought, but only having one arm greatly increased the difficulty. But if he wanted to get outside alive, himself, then he would have to take on this challenge.

As he continued to move, Kiro paused for a short moment when he heard something. It was soft and quiet enough for it be missed had he not been paying attention. It was something Kiro had never expected to hear from her, especially at a time like this. ‘Is she giggling... at me?!’ Kiro looked back at the demon princess just in time to see Sagisō turn her back to him. He didn’t want to believe it. What was she laughing at? Kiro couldn’t even form the expression to show the emotions that ran through him. Instead, Kiro bit his left cheek in an attempt to keep his mouth shut before turning back around. He couldn’t allow Sagisō to get into his head right now. He also couldn’t risk losing his last arm.

‘Fine, she can laugh at me now. I don’t need her help to escape.’ As she went back to her battle, Kiro started to continue on the tiring path to the outside. “Yeah, I’m definitely getting out myself...” Then he heard the noise once more and this time it was way closer. Looking towards the direction of the main cave system, Kiro could see a large stream of water rushing in his direction. “Damn.” He sighed as he watched the water rush towards him at a powerful speed. To be honest, Kiro shouldn’t have expected anything less.

Sagisō

The rushing sound of water alerted Sagisō to the incoming torrent that was heading their way and she cursed the single moment she'd decided to deactivate her Byakugan. If she'd known about the flood she would've prepared better for it, as it was now, unless she used the wind shadow there was no way she'd be fast enough to drag both herself and the dead weight Uchiha with her. Frankly, she didn't want to temporarily cripple her legs again but unfortunately, she didn't seem to have a chance in the matter. She activated her byakugan once more and immediately staggered as the world around her blurred in all directions. Her eyes were reaching their limits, and that wasn't surprising. She'd watched most of the Chunin exams with her byakugan active and this was already the 3rd battle she'd been in within such a short period of time. Her eyes would definitely need to recover, of she'd risked a temporary bout of blindness. Grimacing slightly, Sagisō steadied herself and charted the most efficient path first, to Kiro, and second, out of the cave. The second she'd confirmed the path that would take her the least time with the least obstructions she moved. "Wind Release: Flickering Wind Shadow!"

She moved with the wind, pushing her speed beyond the limits of her body. Before a full second had passed she was already beside Kiro, grabbing at him randomly before she prepared for her escape. Her legs were already worst for wear, and rivets of blood stained her skin, nevertheless, she continued. When a full 2 seconds had passed Sagisō was already out of the cave, dragging along her baggage, who she quickly discarded by tossing to the side. She covered her mouth with her hand, and for a brief moment, her body quivered violently. Trails of crimson liquid leaked through the gaps between her fingers as she managed to mostly stop herself from spewing a mouthful of blood.

She almost collapsed to her knees at that very moment. The last time she'd used the wind shadow in rapid succession she'd needed to be carried. She stealthily wiped her lips and arms in the sleeve of her Yukata, removing as many traces of her injury as she could. She knew better than to appear weakened in the presence of enemies. Although no one here had seen her utilize the wind shadow, Kiro had seen the results of if during the first section of the chunin exams, and she couldn't risk him making an off-handed comment that could alert the enemy to her weakened condition. Well, she knew how to deal with that though. In a low, almost teasing voice, she purred, "Did you know the Byakugan can read minds?"

While is was absolute bullshit, the members of the Hyūga clan had, on more than one occasion, tried to propagate the rumor than byakugan could read minds. A rumor that wasn't entirely unfounded. While the eye could do no such thing as mind reading, it did allow a powerful user of the technique to vaguely see through the emotions and thoughts of anyone they focused on. Though, she would bet on being able to see through Kiro even without the byakugan. He was just too easy to read.

Continuing with her facade of strength she giggled a bit before picking up where she'd left off, "You were definitely thinking something along the lines of, 'I don't need her help to escape, I can do it myself.' Right?" She figured her words would be just enough that the Uchiha wouldn't be willing to inspect her too carefully, from this distance, and especially with those eyes, he would definitely notice something was off. If she understood Kiro as much as she thought she did then Sagisō figured her words would be just enough to avoid that scenario.

"I haven't thought of a title yet actually. I guess I will go down as The Ninja That Tried?" Mori shrugged and went on the offensive, determined to either break Reaver's chest or punch off his head. This guy has been on his nerves far too long and he was going to stop him from doing that, one way or another. "Now I just need to find out what his new tool is, dude has a freaking toolbox inside of him."

“Oh no you don’t” Lily wouldn’t let the intruder escape after seeing the scroll, so she looked out the window and rubbed her kunais together “come on make a fire I need that at the moment” she spotted the intruder at the gates and hurried as fast as she could “geuss that’s going have to wait” putting her kunais back in her bag “hey I said stop!”

Reaver whirred as he prepared to counter the ‘ninja who tried.’ Reaver’s new setting which brought confidence into him Was rather bulbous, kid the nose of a dolphin. It unfolded, a thick tube emerging at an angle from his wrist. It went back slowly before stopping. It’s purpose seemed unknown for now, his other hand wouldn’t respond, so he kept that one by his side.

“I think I’ve figured out what will break stone.” Reaver gleamed.

He took his newfound extension, rushing forward. It’s purpose seemed threatening but oddly mysterious. In the corner of his eye he had though he’d seen Azumi, but he quickly discounted this as being a possibility from his mind.

The moment that Reaver was within range, Mori tried to sweep his legs in the hope that he would fall over and that his armor would prevent him from getting back up. "Let's see if you can shatter my will as well! Eat dirt Toolbox!" He acted confident, but he was a nervous wreck on the inside. This opponent had to be atleast chuunin level, if not low jounin.

The sweep to the legs on Reaver connected making a loud “CLANK!” ...reaver just looked down at his assualter like he couldn’t believe he just tried to out strength him. He almost believed that there was more to it than this, As he couldn’t believe that his enemy at attempted this tactic. He just decided to go with it, his extension glowing red.

“A bold but a bad move. Insect!”

He brought his hand and slammed it to the ground an inch from his enemy. The extension coming from his arm then shoved back in, like a cannon shell. The cartrage violently detonated the ground, super heated energy exploding violently outwards. His extension was a hand cannon! Seemingly a one time use however

"I am the Ninja that Tried and I will live up to that name!" Even though Mori said these words he could not hear them, his ears were filled with a ringing noise from the explosion. He thanked his lucky stars for putting on Earth Armor before he met this living bag of tricks. Slightly disorientated and avoiding the hole the hand cannon made, he grabbed his tanto with his rocky arm, intending to hit his shoulder and maybe even disable that arm as he lost his armor there. His loss of hearing was really annoying, but he hoped that it would not interfere with his attack.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
The genin attempted to reach put for Furijia and then swim up to apologize. Unfourtunately, due to water's conductive nature towards electricity, Taiyo ended getting a rather shocking surprise when he reached out. He was sent in a temporary paralyzed state, but he could still use Chakra. In a last ditch effort, he focused his chakra into his hands and released it, the intention being to evaporating the water near him and Furijia. Unfourtunately the fire wasnt hot enough and as such, they were still stuck.

Last edited:

Reaver laughed as he looked at the scorched armored genin before him. He looked forward to
Claiming a trophy of the rock ninja. Before he could do so however, the ninja with the will of stone lurched back to life, stabbing his compartments in his shoulder, the knife getting caught in the gears. Reaver struggled with it, as it began to slow it’s right hand’s movements to a halt.

If his left arm didn’t have broken hydraulics, he could rip the knife out and get it working again, but that wasn’t an option. He looked down at the kid before him.

“Well played. Both arms disabled.” He remarked, impressed. “But the reaver class armor has more in store than just that!”

Suddenly, flaps opened on every port of it’s body, paper bombs, explosive bombs, poison gas bombs, gas, oil, all these things began to shoot out of him! It’s entire weapon supply was firing randomly everywhere! at this moment, it’s back began to shift as the eyes of Reaver seemed to disappear, the gas masked ninja leaving the suit.

"Are you kidding me?! You had this amount of weapons in you?" Mori felt like he was in hell, his skin burned more than ever before and since he couldn't hear anything he had to keep an eye on everything going on. He felt like he was going to break down from sensory overload and ran back to the cave system, waiting for the onslaught of destruction to stop.

Yusa saw his sister pass by him and decided to follow her, but he saw two people battling each other and saw many weapons “Metal helps electricity so I might as well help” Yusa went over there and threw a kunai at the Reaver and dropped by the cave entrance “so what are you doing here?” He asked the weapon filled person.

Last edited by a moderator:

The husk of reaver’s suit didn’t respond, instead, it shattered the tip of the kunai that impacted him. Poison gas began to fill up the area, shrouding the battlefield. Admits all this, explosions went off in unseen locations in the poison cloud, thier trajectory clouded by it. Gas filled the floor as fire lit it ablaze. Reaver himself seemed to be missing, or his location unknown. What was seen was that his trophies around his mech’s neck seemed to be missing as well.

Yusa ran back as he saw the gas and got on the highest tree near the site “woah that’s strange, and bad I can’t see him with my Sharingan anymore” so he turned off his Sharingan and threw a few kunais around “now I should be at least a bit safe, but for safe measures” he threw a kunai at the entrance gate “she might need my help later.”

Mori finally calmed down enough to talk again. He was starting to show more of his nervosity he hid during his battle with Reaver. He was no stranger to fights and had his fair share of them, but none of his opponents were as strong as Reaver. His Stone Fist technique was stopped a few moments ago and his chakra levels were dangerously low, not to mention he still couldn't hear anything. "The Medic-Nin will have fun once I get to a hospital." He grinned and limped towards Konoha to see if the Medic-Nin could do something about his ears. He would get his tanto once that gas is gone.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu had been running around this god forsaken underground labyrinth for what seemed like hours by now. He had no idea where anything was because it was so dark, and because it was underground he couldn't use the wind to find an exit either... Wait a minutes, how could he have been so stupid! If he couldn't use the wind like he normally did, he would just have to use something else the flowed through here.

"Okay, this shouldn't be too hard. Wind and water are pretty much the same thing, one is just less dense and floats..."

He listened to the water still crashing below him. The way it moved, the direction it came from, the things it hit on it's way out. He stood still for a moment, just listening and feeling the water. And then it hit him, he knew how to get out!

"Ah man, that worked better than I thought it would have..."

He began running once again, making his way to where he figured the exit to be.

Azumi glanced back at the girl, and scowled as it seemed she was not gonna let her leave as she formed some formed some hand signs and generated a clone. Azumi turned to face Lily as she drew her umbrella while she handed the clone her scroll.

"Go, get that far away from the village. Protect that scroll at all costs." Azumi instructed with a whisper as her clone nodded and made a break for the gate while everyone else seemed preoccupied with their own battles. Azumi glanced over to the poison mist of the adjacent "battle field" as she knew Reaver had been in a struggle. which only further complicated things.

To think this little "invasion" had presented such a seemingly sure opportunity.

"The scroll is leaving with me. If you have any sense of self preservation you will stand aside." Azumi warned to the girl. Azumi had no qualms over fighting a Konoha-nin of all things but she would rather avoid a fight altogether. Though with her glare cast on Lily Azumi had not been ready to show mercy to the girl as she knew she had to stall long enough to get the clone and the scroll out of the village.

--------------------
Madoka, within the comfort of her puppet Raven, flew through the tunnel as she tried to make out where Tomiko or Yasu could have been. Not the most simple of tasks given the darkness of the tunnel so she had to hone her senses and keep an ear out for any cues.

Splash!

The sound of contact of something against water caught her attention as she moved down as she exited her puppet and tried to make out the figure ahead of her.

Is that...Yasu?

"Yasu!?" Madoka called out as she moved closer to the figure as he seemed to try and use the water for navigation while she tried to let him know she was here.

------------------
Tomiko, along with Sakura & Ino, quickly became defensive with Dosu made his arrival and threatened to murder them all. Including the boy Zaku seemed almost protective of. Ino and Sakura moved by the boy to act as a line of a defense as Ino drew a kunai and Sakura subtle made some hand signs.

Tomiko cast a glare on Dosu, as she knew her odds of survival were low given her arms were still all but useless for battle; though this had far from caused Tomiko to panic as she kept her determined resolve and pulled a kunai out and held it in her teeth while she kept her focus on Dosu.

"Kill us? As if I am just gonna stand around and let that happen. You ain't killing anyone mummy boy!" Tomiko said before she charged forward as she seemed to go for a slash faint with the kunai, but twisted her body as she moved underneath Dosu and tried to deliver a kick to his jaw.

Last edited:
Three seconds. That was all it took for Kiro to realize he had been tossed on the ground. It only took a few more seconds for him to realize that he was outside, free of the hellhole that was the collapsed cave. It should’ve been a great feeling to know that he had escaped the pit but it wasn’t. All it took was a simple glance at Sagisō for Kiro to know exactly what just happened. She tried to hide it with her composure but even with his concussion, he could tell what the color of red resembled when it was a liquid. He knew well enough that there was a great speed required for her to pull the escape off. What he didn’t believe was the fact that the Byakugan could read minds. Even now, Sagisō was still trying to play mind games with him. She must’ve really believed that he was an idiot, such a fool that he couldn’t notice the obvious. However, Kiro couldn’t blame her after the recent events. He was mentally out of it, especially with this concussion. When he was around her, things seemed to be even worse. However, right now, even without his sharingan, Kiro could still see through her bullshit.

“That’s enough.” Kiro spoke up in an unusually stern tone. “You can stop now. Thank you but seeing your blood makes me sick.” Kiro could feel his chakra welling up inside of him, finally returning. His closed chakra points also seemed to be freeing up as he was now able to slowly move his arms and legs. “You’re right. What you said was exactly what I was thinking. So if you can read my mind, then you must know exactly how I feel when I see you bleeding out right after you just saved me.” Kiro stated as he started to get up, placing his hands and knees under him, his sharingan reactivating. “Do you know that for the past day, I’ve had those words of yours stuck in my head. Constantly repeating everytime I question myself. But no, that’s not even all of it. Time and time again, I’ve found myself having to face your back, questioning as to why it’s you. Giving me those directions, intervening in that battle with Azumi, crashing through a damn roof. In the caves you somehow show up in time to throw me to the side like I’m some overused toy. Even now, I find myself having to watch the blood you spent on me slowly spill out.” With his sharingan active, Kiro could see the chakra in Sagisō. With such low chakra, had he not known better, Kiro would’ve believed she was a clone.

Kiro quickly looked away, not even wanting to see the level of disgrace he had fallen to. All of that and she was still standing. It sickened him all the way to his core. All it took was a hit to the head and Kiro could barely even think straight and this girl... Was he really that far behind? Clearly the path he had been going on for the past few years wasn’t the right one. The level he was at right now, it was inexcusable. He breathed heavily as these thoughts flowed into his mind. The experience he had right now, these events that had happened during the exams, it showed him that if he kept going on the same path, he would never reach the destination he wanted. Subconsciously, his hand moved up to cover the cursed seal on his neck. ‘I can’t- I can’t let this happen to me ever again.’

Kiro slowly looked back up at the weakened Sagisō. “You must really think I’m stupid, don’t you?” Kiro silently questioned her, wanting to hear her confirmation. She was so weak right now that perhaps with a little more chakra, Kiro could... No, he wouldn’t allow himself to stoop down to that level. It would be a dishonor to himself to even raise a hand at her in that condition. Besides, Kiro owed both Sagisō and himself a fair duel when he was ready to test his limits.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kanshi

"We'll train in due time. For now we wait out the invasion until we're allowed to leave," Kanshi said to Tsuki. Then he began sitting down in order to rest while also keeping guard of any potential attackers.

“Hm.”

Dosu watched as Tomiko charged him. Dosu didn’t even budge. He simply cocked his head to he side, the kunocihi really thinking she could kill him. Dosu made a single handsign as she came close. When she aimed to strike him, he predicted the injured Kiro’s movements, bringing the melody arm up to protect him. She struck it, the vibration she sent through his melody arm released a second long, but powerful burst of sound toward Tomiko, practically dousing her position. It aimed for no one else, condensed entirely on the crippled woman before him. With the sound brutally assaulting her ears, and most likely her Internal fluids, Dosu held a finger to his mouth, as to tell her to be quiet. Ino and Sakura weren’t directly attacking yet, so they weren’t an immediate issue. But he figured to address them.

“The rest of you will follow. Taking her place in hell as well.” Dosu cocked his head to Zaku. “Well? Don’t just stand there.”

Zaku was conflicted. He held very little positive emotions toward the trio, especially that pink haired ninja. Dosu was going against Orochiamru’s core pricnicple that zaku has known. His caring for the weak and the innocent. That same caring that scooped him from the streets and into legend. Seeing a Orochimaru’s name twisted by Dosu angered him. He clenched his fists.

“We of the sound are outcasts.”

“Hm?” Dosu arched an eyebrow under his bandaged face. “What are you a babbling about?”

“Every village would turn us down, thinking us as a burden to society. Orochimaru found us all, he made us who we are today. Dosu, you weren’t exactly the most likeable guy in the world, but perverting our Kage’s teachings is another line to cross.”

“...What.”

Zaku lifted up his trusted hands. “Look Dosu, lets go destroy the arsenal and be done with our mission. We can make these three losers stay here until it blows over, that way-“

Dosu saw right through zaku’s ruse, rushing past him. He managed to weave past Sakura and ink with a previous unknown velocity. Right as that happened, a loud scream was heard. Zaku immediately knew who it came from.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!”

Kou was punched by Dosu’s metal gauntlet. Zaku flipped around, gritting his teeth as blood trickled of Kou’s unconscious head. Dosu glared at Zaku.

“The kid is a weakness. A liabaility. Having him around would only further impair your judgment and your fighting skills. Get your head jack in the game! Your a weapon Zaku, be a weapon. Fight!”

“...If you insist.” Zaku grunted. “Decapatating airwaves!”

Dosu’s eyes widened as he was shot by a concosive force of air, rather venefully from Zaku’s hands. He hit the wall with force, but not enough to know him out. The fur pelt on his back also helped soften the blow. He groaned, taking a finger dab of blood from his shoulder, which had been hit by a rock from the wall.

“Oh.”

Last edited:
Lily used what she learn in school and created a shadow clone to follow the other clone and standed there with Azumi “that scroll is going to be konahas, not yours” she threw a few kunais at her along with a “Lightning Style: Rakiri” she charged with a electric attack at the enemy, but jumped in the air when she did.
- - - - - - - - -
Yusa saw the shadow clone of his sister, followed by another person and started to follow them. He threw a Kunai at the scroll and activated his sharingan, but instead he just followed the clone instead of doing anything “not just yet.”

Azumi easily blocked the kunai thrown in her path with her umbrella before she glanced up as she took note of the electricity around Lily's arm that seemed to form a blade. As Lily jumped in the air Azumi already prepared a defense as she formed some hand signs of her own and faced the attacker.

"Water Style: Aqua Stream Jutsu!"

Azumi fired a stream of water from her mouth aimed for Lily's body. While the girl was airborne she in theory would have no way to dodge the technique as Azumi aimed to strike Lily's stomach and knock her and her lightning technique away from her.

Once the stream left her mouth to move to the target, Azumi charged back as she aimed to follow her clone as it was now being approached by both Lily's clone and another figure in the distance. Azumi's clone was quick to act as it released a flash bomb just after the real Azumi covered her eyes. The clone aimed to use this light that tried to blind Yusa & Lily's clone to escape while the real Azumi charged as she aimed to slice Lily's clone clean in two while it would in theory be blinded.

Last edited:
Mori's mood could be described in one word : hate. Hate because of his burnt body that was caked in dust, hate because he decided to face an opponent much stronger than him, hate because his ears didn't work anymore and this hate only got fueled more by the fact that he was in Konoha looking for a medic post. His village was not on the best terms with this one so he already had a dislike of Konoha nin, not to mention he was hopelessly lost in the village. He would become lost here anyway but the destruction made it even harder to get anywhere, especially when avoiding enemy ninja as he would lose in a second. "This is insanity! Why did I come here on the day some bastard decided to attack it?" He punched debris in frustration and quickly regretting that decision as his burnt hand already took a beating and this was not helping its condition. "Where are those Medic-Nin?"

Last edited: