• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

As Lily saw the stream of water coming at her, she blocked the water using her chidori and strike the ground causing thunderbolts to hit unknown places and than followed her to the clone and used her water style “Water Style: Water bullet.” A stream of water came out of her mouth and she tried to aim for her umbrella to
Knock it away.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Yusa closed his eyes and stopped in his tracks, he opened them for a quick second to block Azumi, hurting his eyes in the process. This left him without being able to see “I cant see, thats bad, which means I cant find her” he did a few eye checks and realize he was going to have to fight with his own eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
After about 30 minutes of searching which should be around 10 minutes if it wasn't for the destruction and the enemy ninja, Mori finally found himself a medic post. He soon realised his situation could wait for some time, as he saw something that would make an impression on him that was burned on his retina.

People, civilians, with terrible injuries filled the medic post to the brim. The injuries he could see were a concussion, a broken leg, a crushed arm presumably by rubble and several burns. Families were standing around beds, children were crying and he even saw a nurse pull a cover over someone who succumbed to their injuries.

Mori was shocked and stood in the opening of the medic post, paralyzed by what he saw. He saw how people suffered from an attack on the village and he grew more determined than ever to protect his village, but before he could do that he had to refine his chakra control, go up in rank, get a new tanto and maybe learn a new jutsu or two along with mastering his Stone Fist jutsu. Mori shook these thoughts and focused on the most important thing right now, getting healed. He can't reach his future goals if he was going to be deaf and burned for his entire life.

Sagisō

She'd been slightly taken back, this tone of voice, that expression, the intent in that gaze... she wasn't sure if he was trying to confess to her or pouring out whatever mental trauma she'd given him. Either way, that look of resolution was something she liked, if he was too much of a coward to stand up to him he'd be a puppy in her eyes for his entire life. Maybe now, she'd upgrade him from a puppy to a kitten, slightly smarter, but still just as frail. But seeing as he'd pulled up some courage from who knows where, she'd address him seriously.

Meeting his gaze, she nodded, "Un, you're an idiot. Definitely the type of idiot that only death can cure." By the end of her sentence, she was beaming, the grin on her face causing her to seem a little too happy. She waved her hand, dismissing his concern "I definitely won't die before an idiot like you though, so don't give me that look." She paused for a moment, contemplating the words he'd spoken to begin his little confession. "If seeing me like this makes you feel that bad then do something about it. The weak bow to the strong, that is a rule the land of water takes particularly seriously, you're from the bloody mist, you should know. If you're that concerned then just become strong enough to beat me, at least then you'll be strong enough to save your own life." Although she'd started seriously, by the end of her speech she was once again grinning. Her grins didn't last long though, as the throbbing pain in her leg made it quite difficult to stay cheery and jubilant. Fortunately, she was prepared for this and had acquired a small container of the Hyūga clan's secret ointment. She retrieved the ointment from her ninja pouch and crouched down, beginning to slather the ointment on her legs. She'd specifically prepared this container of ointment for a scenario where she was forced to use the wind shadow, and it'd truly come in handy. Furījia also had another container, but her little sister's location was unknown. Sagisō gazed wistfully at the flooded caverns wondering if Furījia was still trapped within them. While gazing she spotted an oddly shaped patch of black in the water that seemed to spread out in all direction like seaweed. Obviously, seaweed couldn't be found in an underground cavern so it definitely wasn't that...

Sagisō squinted, giving that black patch a good stare until she finally recognized what it was- hair, and the only people with hair as long as that were herself and- "FURĪJIA!" The Kunoichi scrambled to her feet in an attempt to rush over to the cave, but summarily tripped over her own legs due to their rather uncooperative state.

Azumi felt something between herself and her umbrella strike as she scowled as the other figure made his arrival though the flash seemed to discomfort him as she moved back to just avoid the water bullet from Lily as she realized she had now been in a two on one situation.

Disregarding Raiku's question she used the light of the flash bomb before it faded to make some hand signs as she generated some liquid shadow tendrils that extended from her own shadow and sleeked through the ground towards both Yusa & Lily as she aimed to ensnare them with the tendrils and bind them with her special mock variant of the shadow possession jutsu.

-----------
Kenji saw Furijia's body as it floated limp through the water and knew he had to act now. Kenji used his metal wire as he tossed it after he spun it around like a lasso as he aimed to wrap Furijia around the waist and pull her towards him. If Kenji managed to succeed with that he would then try to move her body above the water's surface to get some air as he vowed to save this girl no matter the cost.

I promised Sagiso I would protect her sis. I won't let her down, I've never done much right but I am not gonna screw this up!

Lily saw this with her sharingan and jumped on a tree, while Yusa made a few hand signs and put it to his mouth before being stopped by the shadow possession “crap! I can’t move” Yusa then just looked at his opponent. Lily was making hand signs and threw a few kunai along with “Water Style: Cold Sky Water Attack” she shot high speed water at her opponent, before doing more hand signs “Lightning Style Bullet: Powerful Breath” and shoots out a stream of lightning from her mouth.

Gusts of wind slowly blew away the rest of Reaver's arsenal. Shura was spinning the weight end of his chain scythe to boost his wind power. "That guy doesn't seem to be in that suit anymore." He thought to himself before starting to look around. "He doesn't even seem to be nearby anymore." He added before turning his sight towards Sagiso who was running towards the flooded cave. "Huh?" He then saw a limp body floating in the water and instinctively dashed towards it. "Her vitals are low. I need to act fast." He said as he scanned using his Byakugan. He also noticed someone else in the cave who was also trying to help the girl and stopped. "Someone else is there, If he hurries and take her out of the water then she'll be safe." He said to himself.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
Soon, Taiyo got feeling back in his limbs. He stood up and shook himself to test his mobility. Once the Leaf-nin had adjusted, he went to check on Furijia, hoping she didn't kill herself with the electric shock.
"Hello, Furijia don't die on me, I need you to live. I'm sorry for yelling at you, I need you to live, Please don't die, I'M SORRY!" Taiyo began to cry underwater the last thing he did to the young Hyuga was yell at her and he even made her cry. He couldn't let her die, or else it would go against his ninja way, he had to do something but what? He swam upward and grabbed Kenji's chain.
"Hey, pull us in!" The Leaf-nin shouted to Kenji, hoping he'd comply.

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Reaver’s mechanical casing roared, it’s parts clanking and booming as it began to slow down. It’s flaps hung open lifelessly, the metal suit finally stopping its bonbardement of weapons. It’s arsenal all used up and it’s Back smoking. It teetered without it’s metal manipulating weilder, and fell frontwards, planting itself into the dirt. It’s arms went limp as black oil spilled it of it as if it were bleeding. The beast was slain...or it would seem that way.

Reaver himself had escaped the body, his figure dressed in black, all the headbands he had collected dangling from his neck and figure. He hid behind the trees that lined outside of Kohona. He had hated to see his beloved body break down like it did, but it had given him more than his fair share of trophies. His slender frame and thin figure seemed to suggest that he didn’t get much excercise or leave the suit very often.

Heh, the new generation of genin seem to be made of thicker stuff than the last. Slaughtering the grass’s trash academy grads weren’t even a challenge, but this lot? They took out TWO of my suits. Now that’s worth paying attention too. Not to mention that insufferable masked man...

Reaver massaged his neck, where he was hit by acupuncture needles from the fight with a Kai and Hashima. So many good trophies burned that day, while also not passing. He looked up to the parimeternof the leaf and spotted Azumi, racing’s cross it, ninja in pursuit.

“Heh...she couldn’t resist a little theft.”

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku

Raiku woke up in front of Taiyo and near Furijia as they ended up getting caught in the flood around the same time they ended up near the same location. He headed towards the seemingly unconscious Furijia and noticed that Taiyo was crying and screaming.

"It's OK I'll save her I know CPR."

Then he began performing the mouth to mouth procedure.

Glaciona left the Yūki to check on the damage Reaver had caused, “there sure is a lot of destruction “ she was looking around and found a cave, she went over and was surprised to see kids her age in the cave and was especially surprised to someone preforming CPR “rest that poor boys soul” and went over to greet everyone “hello everyone.”

Kai blinked as the Yuki before him ran off their wall toward the battle sight. He looked to Kanshi.

“Did...did one of us actually run down there? You say that too right?”

Kai’s father flexed an eyebrow, peering down at the damage that had been caused by the Mechanical Xeno. He closed his eyes and called for his son.

“Kai.”

“Yes father?”

“We are leaving this foreign village in ten minutes. We need every Yuki on board. Bring her back.”

“You can count on me.”

Kai put on his mask and seemed to vanish off the top of the wall. He snuck across the wall’s parimeter and along the shadows of the trees. It figured that he had to bring every Yuki genin in line, suppose that was his duty being the son of the head Yuki nin. He had extra duties, but he didn’t mind. What he did mind was the fact that Yuki ninja actually wanted to interfere with foreign affairs. He made it across to the tunnel, without going in. Carefully hearing in to what was going on

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
Taiyo hugged Furijia lightly, hoping Raiku was a true expert in CPR, he didn't want her to die, or else he might lose his ninja way. He hasn't paid off his debt to Tsuki yet, but she hopefully was alive.
"C'mon Raiku, I'll do it if you can't," The Leaf nin pleaded to his friend, he couldn't let the way he treated Furijia be the final impression of him.

As Sagisō gave her answer, Kiro couldn’t help but notice the expression on her face. ‘What the hell is she smiling about?!’ Was he missing something? Kiro, for the life of him, couldn’t figure her out. She was weird and completely different from anyone he had ever met. Unlike everyone who came before, Sagisō was the one who gave him a different outlook on how to reach his path. Some of what Sagisō said had stated the obvious, but she was still, well, right in her reasoning. Kiro never wanted to bear the feeling of disgust and disgrace when his life was placed in another’s hands ever again. Not Sagisō’s or anyone else’s for that matter. In order to achieve that along with his other goals, he would have to take a different path. One where he knew the consequences but also one where he knew he could get the power he needed. As he was thinking this, Kiro pulled away the hand that was covering the cursed seal on his neck and looked at the palm. ‘What was it that she said?’ Kiro silently began to remember the words that Sagisō had ingrained into his head.

'To believe completely in your own actions and goals, your nindo, regardless of the outcome and the load that accompanies it...that is what it means to be a shinobi, that it was it means to be one who endures.’

Now clenching his fist, Kiro understood the path he had to take. He would have to endure the consequences, but in the end, Kiro did believe that the rewards would be worth the risk. Being strong enough to beat Sagisō wouldn’t be enough. No. Kiro believed he needed the power to destroy anyone that stood in his way. He was sure of it now, that the path he wanted to take would lead him there. Now it was only a matter of getting on it.

Kiro managed to stand on his two feet just as Sagisō was putting the ointment on. It seemed as if she was prepared for anything. He just hoped she would be ready for when the day came that Kiro decided that he was ready to rid himself of her. ‘The demon princess.’ Kiro wouldn’t forget her anytime soon. When the time came, after he had done everything else that he hoped to achieve, when he believed there was nothing else he needed to prove, then he would challenge her. A battle to the death would suffice. Until then...

“FURĪJA!” Kiro’s mind was suddenly sent back into reality when he heard the shout from Sagisō’s voice. It was a tone he had never heard from her before. Fear. Kiro turned around to see what she was looking at. ‘Four boys, two girls? What the hell?’ Then he noticed something he couldn’t even believe, even with his sharingan. There was one girl that was unconscious and then there was Raiku, giving her what Kiro presumed to be CPR. ‘So that’s who she’s screaming for.’ Kiro watched as Sagisō scrambled to get up, only to trip over her own legs after she started to move.

The girl who was down must’ve been someone Sagisō deeply cared for. There was no way that she would’ve shouted the way she did were it someone else. Kiro made sure to mark that down as leverage, something that he might be able to use against her one day. But as for now, even though Sagisō seemed to be down, Kiro knew damn well that she wasn’t out. As for Raiku, Kiro brushed his hair with his other hand as he silently thought aloud. “He’s so fucking dead.”

Sagisō

"H...ho...H-how...d-dare...y-you...How Dare You..."

Sagisō stared blankly at the scene before her, she couldn't comprehend it. Why were those two guys swarming over Furījia and why was that Uchiha kissing her? Howdarehedefilehersisterrightinfrontofher,didhenotwanttoliveanymore,hadhefinallydecidedthathe'dlivedforfartoolongandwantedtoknowwhatdeathtasteslike? She knelt there paralyzed in shock, but then Taiyo walked up and started hugging Furījia, even going as far as to offer to switch places with Raiku as if Sagisō's precious little sister was something they could pass around as they pleased. Suddenly, something snapped. Something small that was deep within the depths of Sagisō's subconscious. She felt...free...and unrestrained. They weren't actually defiling her sister, her overuse of her Byagukan obviously had side-effects she'd never heard off, and one of them was a tendency for delusions. Yes...that made perfect sense. Sagisō broke out in a blossoming smile, as if she'd just achieved enlightenment and could transcend the mortal realm at any moment. If she just closed her eyes and rested for a bit when she opened them again she'd realize that they weren't actually taking advantage of his sister and it'd all been a delusion brought on by her exhaustion. Yeah... so she'd just close her eye and then-

The world went dark for a few brief seconds as Sagisō gave her eyes some time to adjust to the state of her body. When she opened them again- nothing had changed... But...that was strange, wasn't it..? She deduction couldn't have possibly been wrong... Maybe...if she just tried again..? Once more all light vanished from Sagisō's vision as her eyelids closed before reopening a short moment later. They were still there. The smile on Sagisō's face became even brighter, grinning so wide that any more would probably hurt something in her face.

She hadn't been delusional...this was actually happening. Two guys were actually trying defiling her sister right in front of her, everything made sense. Her magenta pupils seemed to adopt some form of tranquillity, and her body relaxed. She knew what she had to do now. Why hadn't she seen it all along? It was simple. Obviously, Furījia wasn't losing her first kiss in a situation like this, so the only possible solution was that Raiku and Taiyo didn't exist. If they didn't exist they couldn't possibly steal her sister's lips. Since they were right in front of her...all she needed to do was make them disappear...Sagisō laughed.

"Ahahahahahahaha...I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

With a piercing screech and a puff of smoke, Sagisō snapped completely, completely disregarding her injured legs she used the wind shadow again with no hesitation. Her eyes had glossed over to white as her Byakugan was unconsciously activated by the surge of emotion, and both her and the clone she'd just created rushed forward murderous intent roiling off her body with almost visible killing intent. Although she didn't have much chakra left she had enough for one jutsu. Bringing her fingers into the Tiger hand seal, Sagisō reappeared behind Raiku. "Secret Technique Revised: Tenketsu Needle - A Thousand Years of Death!"

She stabbed viciously towards Raiku's posterior, and although most people wouldn't notice, a Sharingan or Byakugan user might've noticed the slip of paper that covered her fingers- a paper bomb. Filling with rage, she'd performed a fatal move. Should her technique land beside the initial outburst of apocalyptic suffering, the paper bomb would be wedged someplace where the sun don't shine. The clone mirrored the procedure perfectly, appearing behind Taiyo.

Glaciona just watched the destruction happening before her eyes, but moved out of the way when she saw the paper bomb “that’s a bit overkill, I think” she got out of the cave and got behind a tree and watch what was happening before her eyes and saw the Uchiha boy “the Uchiha were here!? Nobody said they were here!” Maybe I can Assassinate him, but she’s crazy! I don’t want to be apart of that.

Kenji had...a lot to react to to have said the very least. One minute, Taiyo and that one Uchiha whose name escaped Kenji's lips had pulled Furijia's body out of the flooded tunnel and the next Sagiso had caught sight of what they were doing and seemed to misunderstand their intent as she began to go crazy which only caused Kenji to pinch the bridge of his nose.

Okay, you made me promise to protect your sister. And right now you trying to kill those guys is gonna hurt that cause. Sorry but I have to stop you.

Kenji took advantage of the fact that Sagiso was clearly not thinking straight and in a state of disarray as she tried to attack Raiku as Kenji swiftly moved behind Sagiso and, after he coated his hand in electricity, struck the base of the back of her neck as the surprise strike sent a jolt through Sagiso's body as the kunoichi let out a gasp before her eyes shut and her body flopped forward. Kenji caught her before she hit the ground as he lifted her body over his right shoulder before he walked over to Taiyo & Furijia.

"Can you save her?" Kenji asked simply, as he felt the immediate threat to the CPR had been taken care of. Kenji expected Sagiso to kick his ass for this, though that had not been uncommon already and he had been prepared to deal with the consequence so long as he kept his word and Furijia would make it out of this alive.

Shura stood beside Kiro as he watched Sagiso's outburst. "That technique was one thing but bombs too?" He thought to himself. "And so close to that girl too, did she not think she could have blown her up too?" He thought before his Byakugan picked up the trace of someone Glaciona nearby. "The way she looked at this boy, it was suspicious." He thought.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku

Raiku couldn't see what was going on and only heard a scream and gasp before he immediately stopped the procedure.

"I'm sorry Taiyo, but someone just screamed they were gonna kill me when I was performing CPR and I'm not gonna risk dying even if it was a coincidence. I know you can do it so... yeah."

Then he just stood up and looked around. There were no more sound ninja visible so all he did was sigh and look at the sky.

At least I didn't die the day before my birthday... that would've sucked.

Shura Dashed over to The unconscious Sagiso and took the paper bomb from her hand, he did the same with the other paper bomb that Sagiso's clone had. "Great job leaving the bombs around." He said before letting the wind blow the paper bombs into the air and explode. "Did you not notice them?" He asked.

Azumi frowned and knew she had to act quickly. As the liquid shadow tendrils wrapped around Yusa's body to secure her hold over it she lifted her umbrella and opened it; jumping as the umbrella lifted her in the air quickly; away from the combo attack further into the forest away bodies of interest with the possible exception of another Ame-nin. Because of the link as Azumi moved back the shadow tendrils would pull against Yusa's body which in theory would force him to follow her and as such it should put his body in the position Azumi had been in moments before; right in the path of the make-shift combo attack that Lily launched at her.

Azumi figured if she could use the duo's jutsu against each other as opposed to her she could take away the benefit of the numbers advantage and establish control. Or perhaps if she had been lucky, maybe Lily's attacks would eliminate Yusa from the equation all together.

As Yusa was about to get hit with powerful attack, Lily made a shadow clone and started making a jutsu. Yusa closed his eyes “I can’t believe I fell for this” as he was hit with the jutsu, Lily finished her technique, but thought to herself “

“Water Style: Rising Water Slicer

A stream of water came from Lily’s mouth and formed a cutter along the rocks, while Yusa got knocked out the shadow clone charged at Azumi with a lightning imbued kunai.

Kai watched the fight break out with growing disgust. She...broke off to watch more Xeno fighting? I get they are humurous to watch fighting amongst their own filth, but delaying the clan is short sighted. I’ve seen enough. Kai walked up behind his fellow Yuki and spoke silkily behind him.

“You there. The clan will leave his village soon, I have been ordered by the head of the clan to help usher you back. Discover anything interesting breaking off from us?”

Reaver looked side to side Before flexing his fingers to and fro, the mechanical suit ahead of him not moving, as the metal was too heavy for him to manipulate from the outside so easily, especially considering many of the mechanisms that were inside to support his steel manipulation had been broken. He internally cursed as he looked for a solution. Then it hit him: the extensions. There were dozens of extensions, tubes with different tools lining the ground from where he malfunctioned a spilled them earlier.

He flexed his fingers, carefully taking several of these extensions using his manipulation and propped them under the suit’s arms, prying it up from the ground, sliding it toward the tree line, where the suit disappeared like he did, leaving a large dirt colored streak of where it had been moved.

"GAAAAAAA!"

Tomiko screamed in agony. Not only had her attack been blocked, but the soundwave once more piereced her eardrums which caused a violent ringing that sent the soundwaves through her body before she flopped backwards and rolled along the ground. Tomiko somehow kept conscious though the ringing meant she lost the ability to hear coherently as she struggled to make it back to her feet; something made harder not just from the ringing in her ears but also the damaged arms of hers that had little strength to them as it was.

"Ninja Art: Deep Water Wall!"

From Dosu's perspective, some of the water that had been part of the flood moved directly towards him and aimed to press him against the wall and pin him in place. The Genjutsu would serve well to keep Dosu in place as Sakura aimed to deal with the primary threat. While she had her reservations about Zaku, it appeared that he liked the kid enough to strike his partner so Sakura would have to roll the dice that Zaku was with them. Even if only for one battle.

Ino moved over to the boy and began to perform a healing jutsu on the spot Dosu struck. Unlike Sakura, who was by all accounts a medical prodigy, Ino had a more basic knowledge of the art but did her best to heal as much damage inflicted on Kou as she could.

"INO! Wrap the kid to my back! I can get him out of here!"

Ino glanced over at Tomiko, who had made it to a knee but seemed a bit weak. Her body shook a little as she faced the Yamanaka. Tomiko had no way to know what was happening, and as much as she desired to kick the bandaged bastard's face in Tomiko knew without her arms she was a liability. Even if she couldn't hear properly, she knew the one thing she could do to help was kid the innocent kid away from the conflict and to a safe place. Ino blinked a bit, as while the idea was sound how Tomiko aimed to get Kou out remained to be seen.

"I think I should do it. I can carry him and you are too damaged yourself to add the burden of moving him around." Ino suggested, though from Tomiko's perspective she could only make out about half the words. However, she got enough to know Ino suggested another as Tomiko shook her head and tried to get proper hearing going before she spoke up.

"You need to help them! I am no use here, use my bandages to wrap him around my back. I can carry his weight no problem, I've handled way heavier." Tomiko said as Ino, who kept the healing jutsu on Kou the entire time, considered their options and realized that if she helped Ino & Sakura it did give them a better chance to make it out of this alive. Ino sighed as she aimed to pick Kou up and carry him over to Tomiko to begin the process of wrapping him behind her back.

-------------------
"Adamantine Attacking Chains!"

Kushina had little room to celebrate her newfound freedom as she hoped back on the Rashmon and went right to work. Now that the spell that monster had over her was broken, she focused on the other Edo-Tensei that Orochimaru had under his control. Kushina unleashed her chains in full force as she aimed to quickly slice Tobirama apart with the hope that it would disrupt his jutsu.

Minato in turn flashed some hand signs, as Fukusara Ma & Pa looked on in wided eyed horror as Fukasura delivered a powerful kick that aimed to get out of the path of the shockwave. But even with using the full force of her legs the frog had no way to get them out of the way in time as she closed her eyes. Prepared for the worse and having lamented herself for failing Minato.

"Wind Style, Gale Breath Jutsu!"

Minato released a powerful stream of air from his mouth as it blew against Fukasura's umbrella that added tremendous momentum and speed to their escape as they blew past the bulk of the explosion.

However, especially when confined to the space of the barrier, they had no way to avoid the shockwave as it slammed violently into the giant frog summon which knocked Minato, Ma, Pa & Fukasura out of their air as they began to free fall to the barrier floor below. Minato had been damaged by the impact, as evident by the blood the trickled from the side of his forehead along with his temporary state of semi-consciousness he had been put in and the damage extended to the frog summons and this had but been the impact of the distant shockwave. Upon which direct impact with the floor that would certainly lead to certain doom as the Shisui noted as he looked on with eyes widened in fear.

"HOKAGE-SAMA!"

However, dozens & dozens of chains appeared just below Minato & the summons as they formed a net that managed to catch all of them just before they made impact. Minato used this reprieve to shake the cobwebs out of his head before he noted the familiar chains as he glanced up and saw Kushina as she focused her efforts on adding chains to strengthen the net as Minato looked on in amazement.

K-kushina?

Kushina then retracted the chains as she pulled them over towards the Rashmon as Minato hopped off to move next to Kushina while Ma & Pa moved to his shoulders and Fukasura suspended herself in the air behind the wall with her umbrella. Minato blinked in disbelief as the Edo-Tensei wife offered a small smile to her husband.

"What, no thanks?" Kushina joked, trying to show Minato she was herself for the moment as Minato looked on dumbfounded before he shook his head and smiled back at her.

"I'll be sure to thank whoever is responsible for this myself. For now though we have quite the challenge ahead. I know the circumstances are idea but..." Minato started to say before Kushina smirked as she drew more chains and faced where Orochimaru, Tobirama & the Jinchuriki would be.

"I say you should just stop talking. Let's beat that monster and save Konoha." Kushina said as Minato nodded and faced their opponents while Ma & Pa focused on clearing the cobwebs of their won as they made their own preparations. Kushina & Minato's resolve was clear, added onto the fact that their family had yet to be fully freed and their son remained in the hands of that monster.

They would not let him win. They could not let him win. They'd save their son, and the village no matter what.

Glaciona turned around and wasn’t all that surprised to see Kia “oh, it’s you being creepy as always” Glaciona turned and didn’t look at him “I’ll go and yes I did find something interesting” she turned and headed back to the Yūki clan on the edge of the site
“Kai is a boring as ever.”

Dosu swerves his head as water began to pour in, he was surprised. A water style user in the land of fire? Now I’ve seen it all. He put his back against the wall. With a now reservoir of a water supply, fighting a water ninja would be extremely harder, which he contemplated retreat on that very subject. He glared at Zaku, before realizing one key thing.

He’s not even looking at the water. He’s not even showing any signs of suprise. It’s like it’s not even- wait. Oh of course.

“So that’s your play...mind games?”

He stepped forward, the facade before him buying the team time to treat Kou some and seemingly prepare him to be ferried out on injured Tomiko’s back. Zaku heard Dosu’s words and flashed a single handsign. Where parlor tricks fail, cannons won’t!

“Decapatating airwaves!”

Zaku shot out his signature burst of air. Dosu has prepared, lifting his melody arm up in protection of himself. The burst of air ripped a few bandages off and scratched his weapon and clothes, but seemed oddly intact. This was because a portion of the air power had been filtered into the melody gauntlet and seemed to shoot out the other side, like Zaku has just blew into a flute. The soundwave was oritneted toward Sakura, trying to get the pink haired kunoichi’s tricks out of the way first.

“Think of me as you will, but the clan comes first.” Kai huffed, moving along with his surprisingly compliant ally. “You may actually be chosen to participate in the chunnin exams if you weren’t so rash. But I doubt we will go to a foreign one for some time by the looks of this....insect infestation.”

It took a minute for Orochimaru to realize that something was wrong. Instead of skewering his enemy, it seemed to save him. Orochimaru blinked in confusion. Instead of an gasp of horror, he let out a small giggle, then a laugh, then a fit of cackling followed. He seems more amused than threatened st this display.

“So, husband and wife are united, till death do they stick it seems. Hehehe~ I wonder who is responsible for this?” He looked outside the barrier, glancing at an certain Uchiha. “No matter. I’ll deal with you as planned.”

Kin and Yukimaru panted from their used of the combined corrupted beast bomb. They wouldn’t be able to use it like that again in the forceabke future, but Yukimaru didn’t seem to care about it.

“Hey, Kin. What if we tried it again but this time-“

“I want a flesh pelt!!!!”

Kin had audaciously leaped from the safety of the rashomon straigh into enemy lines. Her cloak’s claws as spikey as her edged hair. Orochimaru seemingly predicted this as he opened his kith wide, a field of fifty snakes pouring out of it, each single snake inside of that opening their mouths, their own blades coming to rain hell upon the recently reunited couple. The snakes rained around Kin, as they seemed to sync up with her movements.

Tobirama joined this, after being apparently slashed to bits by an adamantine chain, pricing himself back together with relative ease. He clapped his hands together before shoving his palms in their direction. A ten fingered water tendril storm approached them, aiming to smite the little frogs as well as kill the weakened Kage.

All the while baby naruto waiked in Orochimaru’s clutch, the sound of war ringing through his ears. This only seemed to further reinvigorate Orochimau’s savage attack.

Last edited:
‘Was that it?’ After witnessing Sagisō’s suddenly extreme outburst, Kiro found himself a bit disappointed in how quickly the situation was resolved. For a moment, Kiro would admit that he was worried for his own safety. The feral rage inside Sagisō was unlike anything he had ever witnessed from her before. Kiro had already assumed Raiku and Taiyo to be dead the moment he noticed Sagisō had vanished from her position. This display of pure, primal power was truly something. Even with his sharingan active, he wasn’t able to keep up with the speed that she had moved with. It was truly remarkable to the point where Kiro did believe that Sagisō had completely eclipsed him. Well that was the case until it was all suddenly over.

Kiro had expected a show. A bloody one. He expected to see Sagisō rip the two genin into shreds. Tear them into pieces using the rage that was fueling her. He expected to see her rampage carry on through the explosions. The paper bombs exploding from an unfortunate place as her fury rained among them.

However, almost as soon as it started, the show ended just as fast. Just a simple backhand was all that was needed. That was it. No casualties. No explosions. Nothing. That was actually it. Kenji had seemingly knocked Sagisō out cold and began carrying her to Furījia. Kiro didn’t know whether to be impressed or disappointed. If that was all it took to set Sagisō off, then Kiro believed he had found one of her weaknesses. Who would’ve guessed that the Demon Princess herself would falter so easily? Not Kiro, that’s for sure. It was like the Sage had purposely blessed Kiro with this mind altering knowledge. The simplicity of it was just unreal. Sure, when Sagisō went beserk, Kiro believed her power ultimately sent his into the dust. The thing was, she lacked control and awareness when she was like that. If Kenji, some genin who not even Kiro had taken notice of, was able to simply knock her out, what was stopping Kiro from doing the same? Hell, if he was some cold heartless bastard, Kiro could’ve taken it a step further.

Even though, Kiro believed it was highly unlikely that an opportunity like that would arrive that often, not even considering that Furījia was a part of the Hyūga. To be honest, this information would actually prove to be redundant to him unless Sagisō were to deny his future challenge. Then maybe this information could come in handy. As for now, Kiro silently stayed a bit away from the group and instead decided to continue observing them until it was time to make his next move.

‘Where is he? Where is that snake?’

Eventually Mori got healed, not enough to completely remove the burns as that would take too much chakra, but enough to fight and live as a normal ninja who just happens to have a burn on his face that would probably turn into a scar later on in his life. He finally got back his hearing as his ruptured eardrum was healed. "Thanks a lot doctor!" Mori bowed and thanked the Medic-nin that healed him before leaving the medical post and going back to the place where he fought Reaver, determined to get his tanto back.

When he got there, the metal suit was gone and there were drag marks on the ground. "Where is this thing? Did someone actually pull this thing? To do something like this would require the strength of the Raikage, and he might even struggle with it." Mori searched around the area, trying to find any clues on the whereabouts of the suit and Reaver.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Madoka?"

Yasu whipped around as he heard a voice call out to him. There were only two people he could think of who cared enough to call for him, and this was definitely not Tomiko's voice. He squinted his eyes, trying to find Madoka in the darkness. It was hard enough with his poor eyesight to begin with, but this sucked. He normally liked the dark too...

"Madoka where are you?"

He called out to her again, still lost. He had to tell her he figured out how to get out of this shitty hole in the ground. He would still have to get Tomiko, but 1/2 isn't bad for the time being.

"Madoka, I know how to get out of this place! I need you to follow me for a bit though, back in the direction you were coming from!"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
Taiyo nodded and he went over to Furijia and also attempted the mouth-to-mouth technique, right now, Sagiso was unconsious, but a clone was right behind him.
"We're just trying to save your sister's life, jeez," Taiyo said, aiming a flaming wave at Sagiso's clone, unaware that the minute Sagiso was knocked out, her clone deactivated and also doing the process faster, hoping Furijia would wake up soon and this madness would be over soon.
I need you to live, you have a concerned sister that loves you, you have Kenji, who swore to protect you, and I need to apologize to you, so please, summon the courage to stay alive.

Last edited:
"Ah, Konoha. I've never been this close to it before, but it should be interesting to meet my...c-clansmen?"

Aisha had ventured from the heart of the woods and arrived at the entrance with Luna & Sky in toe as she and the wolves saw something that had been the last thing they expected to see. Rather than the beautiful, great nation pops had told her about she saw a ravaged nation as it seemed to be in the middle of a fierce battle. Jiraiya, Kurenai & Asuma leading the charge along with clan heads against the wave of Oto-nin.

Aisha knew this was troubling, but it seemed the conflict had not just extended above ground. In a nearby cave entrance Aisha picked up the scents of several people below as she and Luna & Sky decided to investigate as she swiftly moved down the cave and traveled through the tunnel. Eventually Aisha and her wolf companions saw a group of several people, including someone who appeared to be trying to kiss an unconscious girl and another with a knocked out girl over her shoulder.

Okay...getting some weird vibes from these guys.

Aisha made her way over to Kenji as she gave a curious inspection of the man while Luna & Sky walked over to Taiyo and Furijia as Kenji seemed surprised to see someone else down here. Aisha walked around as she scanned Kenji & Sagiso before she faced the Kumo-nin with an eyebrow raised.

"So, is this some...courting ritual among people of this village." Aisha said in reference to both Kenji holding Sagiso & Taiyo doing the CPR which caused Kenji's eyes to widen in shock.

"W-what?"

-------------
"Ow!"

Takato, who had been asleep thanks to the effect of the Genjutsu, felt a lone shiruken graze past his right forearm as the pain of that attack had been just enough to snap the Nara-nin out of his dreamy daze as he saw up and rubbed his eyes before he scanned the arena and saw the battle between Anko, Kakashi & Guy among other Konoha-nin versus the Oto-invaders which both alarmed and confused Takato all at once.

You know...I think I was better off sleeping.

Takato then glanced around and took note that Azumi was no longer with him. Takato frowned as, in spite of his preference to not get involved with all this, Takato sighed as he vanished out of the area and began his search for his Ame friend amidst the chaos of the war around him.

-----------
Azumi, once she saw Yusa was down and out, released the liquid shadow tendrils as she focused her efforts on the lone Uchiha that stood against her. Azumi jumped back to avoid the water cutter as it sliced the nearby rocks clean in half while she tossed her umbrella into the air as it opened up and began to fire dozens of senbon at high speeds at both Lily & her clone before Azumi made some hand signs of her own as she saw the clone with the lightning kunai close in on her.

"Water Style: Water Bullet!" Azumi called out as she fired several high speed water spheres aimed at the clone specifically as she aimed to make sure that was destroyed while she kept distance between herself & the real Lily as the senbon would rain over her.

------------
Madoka had been overjoyed to find Yasu, as she kept herself & Raven close so that they could remain within their rather limited line of sight before she overheard Yasu's proposal as Madoka gave a nod. Made sense, Madoka knew the path out of here herself as she had followed those Yuki-nin out of there.

"I understand, but we need to find Tomiko." Madoka added on, as she knew that leaving their friend alone in this chaos was not an option.

Shura watched what was happening in front of him and proceeded to walk next to a tree and sat down against it. "Things seem to have calmed down around the village, the only place I still feel agitation is at the Kage tower where the Hokage currently is." He thought to himself. "I noticed a barrier around that place when I ran through the village so there no way anyone can get to them. Even if we did, we most likely won't be much help." He added. "All we can do now is believe in the Hokage."

As the Clone dodged it using her sharingan, Lily summoned two more clones and started forming a jutsu “I’m at my max limits of clones, well until one gets destroyed so I’m going to make this count” she started forming signs, and Got hit with the senbon.

Lily: “Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Jutsu”

While She jumped in the air, Water came from her mouth and came down from the sky. As she came down she brought out a kunai and prepared for a counter assault, by summoning more clones.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Of course we need to find Tomiko, but I'm getting you out of here first. There's no reason to have you exposed to any more danger than you already have been!"

Yasu had planned to take whoever he found first out of the cave and return for the other, Madoka just happened to be who he found first.

"I can go get Tomiko by myself, I don't want to risk either of you getting hurt."

?????

"Arara~? It doesn't seem like I've come at the best time...but I think I'll have you hand over those two girls now."

Sitting on a tree branch, with her legs crossed casually, the figure's voice echoed out with a sense of tranquillity. It was as if she, in fact, wasn't in the middle of an enemy invasion of her village, but rather was on a scenic picnic where she could stare at the clouds at her leisure. Hidden behind an Anbu mask her eyes calmly swept over the group of children that had all amassed her. She found it rather...odd that headbands from the leaf, stone, and mist could all be found in this group. Either way, none of that was her concern. She'd simply come to pick up her two daughters. Lord Minato seemed to be holding his own well against Orochimaru's assault, but that was likely the most critical point of the entire invasion, so she would head there after she'd finished up this little detour.

‘What the...?’ It seemed that they just kept on coming. Kiro watched now as a girl, along with two wolves, casually strolled onto the scene before initiating contact with Kenji. Kiro didn’t even bother to listen as instead he suddenly felt a shiver go through his body. ‘What is this feeling?’ Kiro stood frozen for a moment as he tried to deduce whatever was making him feel on edge. It couldn’t be Sagisō, he was sure she had been knocked out for good. Maybe it was her sister reacting to the healing method Taiyo had decided to use. ‘No, he would’ve been dead already.’ If it wasn’t them, who else was there that could make Kiro feel this way. Soon enough, whoever they were, decided to make her chilling presence known.

Turning his head around as soon as he heard the voice, Kiro looked up to see a mysterious figure sitting on a tree branch. Sitting with her legs casually crossed, the Anbu looked down upon them, seemingly as if she was looking at a group of insects. The tone she spoke in displayed a sense of calmness but that wasn’t what Kiro felt. For him, he felt a sense of powerlessness. He felt small, tiny in comparison to what he was sensing from this...

‘Bullshit!’ There was no way it was some ANBU who had caused this uneasiness inside of Kiro. He refused to believe this madness. Sure the ANBU were supposed to be at an extremely high level but this was the first time Kiro had been caught completely off guard by one. The first where an Anbu made him feel virtually inconsequential. It had to be the concussion. There was no other logical conclusion that Kiro could draw up as to why he hadn’t noticed this Anbu before. It had to be why this feeling of fear crept through his body. ‘Who the hell is she?!’ Kiro glared at her, seemingly trying to do the impossible and see through her mask.

Then he felt it, Kiro felt a wave of dread wash over him as he began to process the words that had come from the Anbu. The words that seemed to give off a genourous, seemingly gentle vibe at the forefront. However, what one could fail to notice would be the commanding edge, which made any other option seem incorrect. ‘Th-those fools.’ Kiro stuttered even in his own thoughts, hoping they would do the right thing. He would warn them but his body remained frozen as a another thought crept into his head.

The order this Anbu had given, too hand over not one, but both the girls gave Kiro a question. This question was one he hoped didn’t have the answer that he expected. Other than her byakugan, the only thing he know about Sagisō was her name. The thoughts in his head seemingly began to come together, almost as if they were pieces of a puzzle. He didn’t have all the pieces yet, but he believed he had a part of the full picture. First off, Sagisō and the little girl who Taiyo was currently giving mouth-to-mouth too had to be related. Sagisō’s insane reaction showed nothing but proof that his point was seemingly correct. Now, this Anbu suddenly shows up and out of everyone there, including himself, Sagisō and the girl were the two that needed to be retrieved. Maybe it was because they were Hyūga. That seemed to make the most logical sense to Kiro. Why else would such an Anbu, during the time of an invasion, where nearly a half of the village was destroyed, come to collect two shinobi?

Clenching his fists, Kiro began to understand the predicament he had gotten himself into. It would seem that Sagisō wasn’t the only monster in her family. Taiyo was a leaf ninja, but was even he really safe from this Anbu? Kiro himself subconsciously took a step backwards, fearing what were to happen if this Anbu learnt what had caused the two girls so much damage. He also wondered if any of the others had picked up on this yet. His analyzing skills were great but he couldn’t be the only one who noticed, could he?

Shura sat against the tree before he noticed the masked figure sitting on a branch of a nearby tree. His eyes widened when he recognized her but calmed himself. "Miss Hinagiku." He said out loud. He then turned away and shuddered. "Urgh, I still remember those days." He said to himself quietly.

“What were you thinking exactly? I hope you haven’t grown attached to Xeno culture...” Kai dragged his voice in distain. “Tsuki was a dissapointment, what exactly WERE you doing?”

Kai has recognized the group from the cave, including the witch Sagiso, and cared not to start another fight with her. A thought crossed his mind though as he was walking his Glacea to the Yuki clan’s position. ...where is Kiro? I hope he didn’t get killed in the Xeno slaughter. Albeit he’s not of my clan, he is still one of us....

Reaver has successfully stashed his suit in a nice little hiding place outside the leaf’s borders. He had given a sigh as it felt like he was burying and giving a funeral to his beloved suit. He had peered up and saw a genin looking for him. He quickly hid behind a tree, as the genins aw the dirt trail that lead to his position. He took another sigh of relief as he saw him break his pursuit and go turn around to the cave system.

“Heh....amateur.”

Now that he had finished up here with his trophies, he carefully hid them away too, as he planned to go back into the fray of battle. He revealed along his gloves, them having metal tips to them. He snuck around to the wall and pressed his fingers along it. Bending the metal, he was able to climb the wall without needing a foothold, making it all the way to the top. Upon making it, he was met with the sight of an Uchiha duo, fighting Azumi in a heated...or rather prickly battle.

“Huh....ol’ Oozy is having her fun.”

Last edited:
"Great idea Mori, entering a cave you have no knowledge of to find some people you don't even know. Smart move man." Mori said to himself before leaving the cave, admitting that this was not one of his smarter moments. He looked around when he saw someone on the village wall, or rather the remnants of it. "Who is that dude? He doesn't seem to be a Konoha-nin." Intrigued, he made his way over to the wall.