• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu continued his blitz, it was obvious the only way to win now was rushing Zaku. The fight was closer than he would have liked, both of them had taken some damage but were still kicking.

Wait, what the hell is that wall? It destroyed the rocks it came in contact with!

He kept flying forward toward the wall of wind, there was no way for him to stop now.

Gotta think of something fast!

He was right at the wall now. Yasu almost panicked, this was a damn strong defensive technique.

Well this is about the only option now, gotta go for it!

"Wind Style: Full Body Neutrilization!"

Yasu tucked his body, with the wind emitting from all around him he rolled himself over the wall. He could feel the pressure, but it was reduced significantly to the point where it would no longer cut him. He landed on the other side of the wall, coming face to face with Zaku. He didn't have any time to think about what just happened. With his blade still drawn he swiped at his opponent, throwing all of his anger and desire into his swing.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
What? He survived?? That technique he used...it must drain a lot of chakra. Can can’t keep using it like that. Or can he? Zaku quickly threw up his arms toward Yasu, dropping the barrier. At this point, Yasu cake to swipe at Zaku. Zaku, with his hands aimed directly at Yasu, knew he wouldn’t win a close ranger combatant. He knew what to do.

“Super sonic Slicing wave!!!!!”

As the air was kicking up to meet the move’s requirements, the sword cut into Zaku’s side, driving past the Clothes, then the skin, but before it could go further, the gigantic air burst erupted from his implants at point blank range of the sword fighter, the radius so much that all of Zaku’s front facing was covered in the powerful air. The highest setting of the airwaves possible

"Palm thrusts? Heh, two can play at that game!" Sagisō fell back by a single pace, her back leg bracing slightly for impact, she thrust her own palm in retaliation. Their palm collided, the sturdy mountain against the raging gale- or not. Before Sagisō's palm made contact with Yasuo's she twisted her wrist, receiving the blow at a glancing angle, the so called 'using soft to deal with hard'.

Simultaneously, her hindmost leg firmly applied a burst of force to the ground, twisting at the ankle and carrying her body forward on a diagonal path, one that used Yasuo's force against him, allowing her to shimmy into his personal space shoulder-first. Since Yasuo's attack had been aimed high Sagisō was free to slip her remaining arm under their combating plans and press an attack towards his mid-adominal section. 'Gale Palm!!' Really digging in with her legs Sagisō threw her weight behind the blow a small explosion of air occurring between bodies of the two combatants.

Of course Sagisō hadn't been delusional enough to belive that she would land a firm hit in her opponent. If he'd really charged in to get countered so easily then this match would be over sooner than she'd expected. She'd used the gale palm primarily to create some distance as the force of the palm would create recoil which would knock her opponent back and allow her to retreat a bit as well.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu could feel his blade enter his opponent's abdomen. It reminded him of his first fight against Kenji, the way he could feel the flesh and bone rend against the steel of the blade. However that thought was cut short by his opponent yelling the release of another Jutsu.

"Neutralizatio-"

He was cut off by a sonic wind blade being released into his body. He managed to put up a decently strong Neutralization Jutsu, but it didn't stop Zaku's Jutsu completely.

Damnit, I wasn't being careful enough!

Yasu let go of his blade, as it remained in Zaku's body, and flew back over the arena. Tumbling across the ice and rock beat him up pretty bad, but it wasn't until he stood up that he understood how serious the injury inflicted upon him had been. There was a massive "x" shaped gash across his chest, leaking blood onto the ground where it froze on the ice.

Damn that rat, he got me good.

Last edited:
Azumi made not have made the first strike, but that had not been equated to her dazing off. The second those flaming senbon had been launched at her from Taiyo, Azumi jumped in the air and opened her umbrella as she floated above the senbon that passed harmlessly below here. Azumi had been far from finished, as while in the air she began to twirl her body and by extension her body as she began to spin around in the air and soon enough multiple senbon of her own shot from the umbrella down below her in all directions as her intent was quite clear.

Rain senbon hell from the sky as she attempted to give Taiyo no where to flee from and hoped to strike her projectiles into his flesh.

------------
"YASU!"

Tomiko had been rather quiet during the battle between Yasu and Zaku. Her intent and focus on it had been quite clear to Madoka who also watched with interest. Though Tomiko no longer had the capacity to remain silent as she as saw Yasu struck with a powerful slash as it left a noticeable x-shaped gash across her chest. Madoka and Tomiko had both been alarmed by this, though Madoka had been able to keep her cool especially when compared to Tomiko who balled her bandaged hands into fists as she began to grit her teeth.

Darn it, Yasu is in trouble and the only thing I can do is sit here and watch. No, there has to be something I can do!

"Yasu! Don't give up, you can beat this guy!" Tomiko yelled out, which surprised both Madoka and a few people around her in the crowd as she shouted at the top of her lungs so that Yasu might be able to hear here even with the distance between them. Tomiko had no idea why she said that, but she felt she had to do something given how powerless she felt at this moment.

Katsuo's eyes widened as his attack was countered, a spark of excitement flickering in his eyes.
"Her reflexes are good even without the byakugan activated, she must know im not going all out yet, testing the waters." He concluded internally, overlapping both his palms before thrusting them straight out.
"Iron Palm." He said flatly, his hands absorbing most of the force behind the attack, leaving him on hiz feet but forcing body to slide back several feet before quickly coming to a halt.
Katsuo smiled, looking up towards his opponent. Although it was exciting at the moment, a negative thought was lingering in the back of the young water nins head.

"If I wanna beat her and avoid her village customs....ill have to kill her...."
He concluded, quickly flashing hand signs faster than a normal human eye could see.
"Water Style! Water Clone Jutsu!" Eight Katsuo were now spanned out evenly around Sagiso closing her in. With another quick flash of hand signs, all eight cast a jutsu in unison.
"Water Style! Water Shuriken Jutsu!" They roared in unison, seven shuriken spawning around them respectively.
"if she activates the byakugan tracking my movements and chakra would be easy, but that doesnt mean she can dodge fast enough!" Once again, in unison, all Katsuo released there shuriken, making it rain hell directly on top of Sagiso. To make matters worse, groups of shuriken started changing there trajectory with the movement of Katsuo's hands, effectively turning Sagiso's circular confinement, into a giant blender.

Zaku took several deep breaths, a steady stream of steam emoting from his implants. He looked up the ravages battlefield. All around Yasu was leveled by the blast on the entire side of the arena. There was no cover, no rock, or even crevice to hide under. He was exposed. Zaku grunted, looking at his steaming implants. Hm. I can’t pull off another one of those for a while, even then I only got one more of those in me...maybe two if I don’t use any more Chakra. Damn I hate using so much like that.

Zaku’s conservative thinking had him distracted, snapping back to reality. He looked down at the boy he had attacked. He had used a jutsu to try and counter it, but that defense seemed to have failed. Zaku couldn’t shake his curiosity to how much chakra the kid used up to defend himself.
I need to conserve as much as possible, especially since ‘that’ is ahead.

Zaku grabbed two shurkien from his pack, and hurtled them over to the knocked down Yaski before him.

“Give it up, you’ve lost like you did before!”

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
The first thing Yasu heard as he was getting up was Tomiko, and then Zaku.

Hey, thanks Tomiko... and I guess I should be thanking the rat too, for pushing me this far.

Yasu rose his arm, deciding that the shuriken would be better of in his arm than his head. He winced when they stuck, but plucked them out all the same. He began to rise, flinching and dropping into his knee.

"I can't give up, and I definitely can't lose. I have someone I'm doing this for... It's not about just me anymore, I'm not gonna let them down."

He finally rose all the way back to his feet, but not after stumbling a bit.

"So come at me! Do your worst!"

Zaku snickered as he saw the shurkien make contact. Between the two shurkien, the deep cut on his shoulder, and tanking that hit from his strongest attack, he mustn’t be on his A game to say the least. Zaku was about to brag when he was reminded of a throbbing sensation on his side. Yasu’s sword was still there. While not deep enough to hit any organs, it wasn’t pretty to hit anywhere inside of him. Zaku took his right hand, which had stopped steaming and put it point blank to the sword.

“Hm...airwaves!”

Using no chakra, he made a burst enough to snap the sword from him, but still kept some metal in the wound so that it wouldn’t start bleeding out. He had to admit, the sword a was gutsy move, but he couldn’t afford to allow any other attack to hit him, at least not anything more. Zaku took out a few objects from his bag, and stashed them in his implants, thinking it wise to stay at the long ranged advantage.

“Hm...if you insist! Decapatating airwaves!”

He couldn’t risk pouring too much chakra into his attack after his huge one. So he used just enough to make his projectiles deadly, hurtling what’s seemed to be nails, headed right for Yasu. there were six of them, dripping with an unknown fluid.

Kiro was a bit ashamed of himself for showing up late to his arena. The other battles had already started and by the sound of the crowd, the other battles must’ve been really good. Hopefully the other battles would keep them distracted from Kiro’s battle. It would best to keep his sharingan hidden for as long as he could. Kiro knew that he would probably be forced to use it here. The rounds got harder as they progressed so it would only make sense that his next opponent would be even more difficult.

Kiro was disgusted by the swampy arena they had been given. Sure it had it s perks, by the humidity, with the sun beating down on them just felt disgusting. He wrinkled his nose as he smelt the putrid smell of the mud between his opponent. Speaking of his opponent, Kiro was surprised that it was another female. He wasn’t one to underestimate an opponent but he was annoyed by the fact that he could be forced to pull some punches. It never felt right to be hitting a girl. Kiro had memories of his mother telling him to be gentle with women and he remembered just shaking her off. As Kiro grew older, he began to understand some of the unspoken rules about women. However, Kiro wasn’t planning on pulling any punches, even if his opponent was a girl. But he did still have some respect for them. Kiro got in a fighting stance as he stared down Hashima. “I won’t be gentle on you just because you’re a girl. That is my only warning.” Kiro said before sighing. “But I will be generous and allow you to have the first move. So ladies first.”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima felt herself going up and she realized she was now in front of the crowds of people watching, including Raiku and the Kazekage. She gulped and calmed herself down while listening to Kiro. She smiled and said,"Why thank you, you're quite a gentleman," before doing some hand seals.

Mud Style: Breathe in the Mud Jutsu.

Although the jutsu was temporary, she had enough time as she went into the mud to conceal herself from Kiro and began swimming in it with ease. She used her mud style to remove some of the mud near the bottom, and made a hole in it. Then she concealed it once more and left the mud a few seconds before the time for her jutsu ran out. Then she did some hand seals and grinned.

"Wind Style: Rotating Shuriken," she said before releasing some shuriken. However she had infused wind-natured chakra into them to increase their destructive force. Although the shuriken looked like they were heading for Kiro, she changed their trajectory in the air to a tree near Kiro and sliced it, causing it to fall on him.

Sagisō's eyes flickered as she saws the sparks of excitement that radiated from Yasuo's eyes, and then watched with amusement as he spawned half a dozen clones. She didn't really mind taking all of them at the same-

'Water Shuriken Justu'

Her eyes widened as she realized that not only was going to attack her with numbers he was even shameless enough to have done it from a distance. Her byakugan immediately activated and her hands flashed into the shadow clone jutsu. With a puff of smoke two clones appeared behindbher. She crushed a smoke bomb between her palms as she and her one of her clones utilized the transformation jutsu. The remaining clone grabbing the transformed Sagisō, now a senbon and tossing through a small gap in the Shuriken storm.

The clone then dissipated as it was turned into Swiss cheese. The senbon sailed through the air, its small size making it near impossible to hit. Once it'd escaped the encirclement the transformation was undone and Sagisō reappeared boasting naught but a few shallow scratches. 'Nadeshiko Style-Wind Variation: Deep Verdant Dance performance!'

This technique had been a variation of the Deep Crimson Dance Performance that Sagisō had been practicing. The Kunai's she'd thrown were encased an a soft green light that significantly boosted their speed as they peppered Yasuo's water clones.

While all that was occurring, likely unnoticed by her opponent due to the smoke bomb she'd crushed, an additional blade of grass had appeared among the vast fields.

Kiro took a deep breath before Hashima made her move. He had been waiting awaiting a while for this moment and he wasn’t going to make such a fool out of himself as he did with Sagisō. ‘Alright, let’s do this.’ Kiro grinned as he watched Hashima finally start her handsigns.

Kiro was struck with disappointment when he saw what Hashima did. ‘Really? Of course my opponent has to be one with mud style.’ Kiro mentally cursed his luck. ‘No matter, if I have prove myself once more, then I will...’ Kiro used the time Hashima gave him wisely as he plotted out multiple different strategies for the situations he might encounter. However, Kiro’s main priority was to avoid the mud. It would be a grave mistake to step in mud while facing a mud user. Before Hashima came out, Kiro did fling a kunai laced with some of his chakra in to the mud to see its level. The kunai tip just dug in but it was still visible. It looked like Kiro had no way to counter while she was in the mud, or did he...

“So you finally show yourself coward.” Kiro taunted when Hashima finally made her reappearence. However, without wasting anytime, Hashima flung a shuriken at him which also seemed to be empowered by some chakra. Kiro didn’t take the time to figure out what it was as he quickly pulled out a kunai to deflect the shuriken. However, the shuriken suddenly went past him and sliced a nearby tree nearby, sending it down on him. ‘Smart girl.’ Kiro thought as he looked back at her with a grin. “Really, that was your surprise attack?” Kiro questioned as he easily jumped out of the way to avoid the tree. While mid-air, Kiro countered by flinging more kunai at Hashima, except these ones were enhanced by his lightning chakra to increase their cutting power.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo smirked and when Lako cheered him on, that only made him more confident. He quickly sent a wave of fire at Azumi, succeeding the explosive tags as well, he then fired some small fireballs. His plan was to get as many good attacks in as possible, and while he could have used his ultimate technique immediately, where's the fun in that?

Tsuki or Jenna as she told her friends to call her, noticed Taiyo and his fire and jotted this down.
So he specializes in Fire Ninjutsu, while his opponent seems to specialize in Air Ninjutsu, interesting. She always carried around her notebook, shame she lacked competitive spirit, with her potential, she could become a Top Ninja easily.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The shuriken was still in the air as he flinged the lightning infused kunai at her and Hashima changed their direction once more to cancel them out, also canceling out her shuriken.

"Wind Style: Gust Boost Jutsu!" she shouted as she did hand seals. Wind began propelling her into the air and she she threw kunai infused with wind style in a similar fashion as Kiro did with his lightning infused kunai. She started falling near and did hand seals.

"Wind Style: Gale Palm!" she used a bit more chakra than usual as she compressed the wind before using the powerful gale on the ground to destroy it, letting some mud in. As she landed near the mud she hid a bomb tag there before turning to Kiro.

Azumi frowned as she landed back on the ground. Though had been greeting by an oncoming rush of fire aimed right at her that had blown through her senbon. So Taiyo was a fire-style user? Well, if that had been the case Azumi knew how to respond as she flashed some hand signs as the fiery assault.

Using a mixture of water she generated with her chakra, as well as some water canteens she had on her belt to cut down on the chakra cost of making water out of pure chakra, she generated a large water stream from her mouth that shot forward and intercepted the fire attacks. The water had began its work to snuff out the flames, though certain surprises inside the flames added an explosive touch to this collusion.

Boom!

The explosive tags that Taiyo had hidden in the flames went off when they made contact with the water stream produced by Azumi. Naturally, several explosions followed in succession as the fire had been blown away and the water evaporated as soon mist covered the field as a result of the amount of water that had evaporated from the combination of the fire & the explosive tags. Despite how sudden this had been, Azumi had been quick enough to know an opportunity when one arose as she concealed her presence within the mist as she aimed to take advantage of the sudden limited vision Taiyo had been likely to develop. Without making a sound, Azumi moved through the mist as she folded her umbrella as she moved behind Taiyo before she took a swing as she aimed to deliver a steal strike with her umbrella towards Taiyo's back.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu remained surprisingly swift even after all that had happened, however he still wasn't what he was at the beginning of the match and one of the nails penetrated his leg. The nail wasn't big enough to cause any pain after he removed it, but he did notice an odd liquid on the nails that had missed him.

Hah, this rat, doesn't know who he's dealing with.

Yasu ran forwards as fast as his weakened body could take him, which wasn't exactly slow, and pulled 8 Feather Darts out of his pouch,

Without my sword I'll be relying on this from here on out.

With a Feather Dart in between each of his fingers, he flung his arms out to the side as he was running. The darts curved out before coming back in and directing themselves at Zaku. Yasu kept moving, performing the handsigns for his Neutralization Jutsu in advance for when Zaku inevitably used airwaves to blast away the Feather Darts.

I'm gonna run through this nuisance, Tomiko is relying on me to.

Kiro watched as his kunai was deflected by the shuriken that had sliced the tree. ‘Impressive chakra control.’ The kunai instead struck the puddles of mud. However, the lightning chakra still continued to be active.

Kiro barely had any time to react when Hashima went straight into her counterattack. As Kiro was landing on the ground, he quickly pulled out a kunai and did his best to deflect her kunai. Without his sharingan, he was still able to deflect most of them. However, one of them did cut his arm, greatly stinging Kiro. The wind chakra really made the cut more painful as Kiro could already feel the blood started to drop out of the wound. However, Kiro didn’t have time to time deal with the pain as he looked up to see Hashima preparing to crush the ground. Kiro jumped out of the way and narrowly avoided what would’ve been a h crushing blow. Kiro wondered what that attack was for but he did pick up on her doing something with the mud nearby.

Kiro knew he was being too passive at the moment but he was really trying to scout out his opponent. He had barely wasted any chakra at all while he allowed Hashima to show him her moves. In fact, he had already began setting up a countermeasure for her mud technique. He just needed a little bit more.

Kiro just looked at Hashima and grinned as he started to wrap a bandage to cover the wound. “All of that for some blood. Is there anything else you would like to show me before I end this?” Kiro taunted Hashima, his tone somewhere between confidence and cockiness.

Katsuo's clones all took note of the kunai wave heading there way and began to focus fire on parrying his opponents weapons, meanwhile the real Katsuo dropped in from above, abandoning his position moments earlier to get a well placed sneak attack on Sagiso. He tucked his body in and spun, his heel careening down from above, mere inches away from the top of her head and moving at blistering speeds. Simultaneously, he maneuvered his water shuriken to fly in towards Sagiso on either side.
"She's fun."

Zaku saw one of the nails pierce Yasu, grinning as it did so. It worked! That snake venom plan of Kabuto’s wasn’t so bad! Wonder how long it will take to effect? In the middle of his thought he saw Yasu hurl feathers in the air, projectiles.

“Heh, didn’t you learn from the forest of death bud?!”

He saw one thing with this strategy that was different, Yasu kept sprinting toward him, closing the distance. Zaku had two problems to worry about. Hm, smart. Two problems? Two hands! Zaku our one of his hands on the ground and the other toward the feathers.

“Decapatating airwaves, Splicing Soundwaves!”

With a burst of air to keep the feathers at bay, flinging them into the open air off the arena stage, his other hand sent a tunnel of air underground, making a large crack a few feet in front of Yasu. The crack flooded with air, shooting upwards like a shredding geiser, the rock turning to dust upon contact. The goal was to intercept Yasu now that his projectiles had been handled

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo took the umbrella hit from Azumi, but he attempted a quick elbow. He was slammed into a wall, he was hit with a wave of shock from the impact, making it slightly harder to recover from this. He used the wall to launch himself and attempted to deliver a powerful kick to Azumi's face.

Tsuki made a note of this, seeming somewhat interested in the Fire Ninjutsu user. From this attack, he must use his surroundings to attack as well.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima didn't seem to mind Kiro's taunt, in fact she just smiled.

"How peculiar, I didn't expect a gentleman like yourself to be so arrogant, obnoxious, and cocky," she said, still keeping that smile up. However, she go on the offensive again. Instead, she just focused on Kiro's movements and regaining her chakra.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu saw the feathers fly off into the air, and the wall of wind appear in front of him.

Still going as planned, wonderful.

Yasu increased speed heading for the wall of wind, drawing more feathers from the pouch at his waist. This time it was more than in between his fingers, but two whole handfuls of feathers.

"Wind Style: Leg Neutralization!"

Only performing the Jutsu on one part of his body vastly cut down the chakra usage, but he still only had a few of those left. Yasu's legs pushed down on the wind coming from the ground, allowing him to safely advance on his opponent. As he pushed his way forward, he threw the two handfuls in different directions just as he did this time, but pulled another handful from the pouch as he did so. This third handful would remain in his hand until needed.

What? I never thought it could be countered like that! Surley that chakra usage must be massive to walk though a powerful blast! Hm. Tricky... Zaku noticed the feathers Yasu hat sent into the air, more reinforcements for attacking. At this point, Zaku knew something was up. So that’s his game...using his projectiles to keep me busy so he can close the distance and finish me off! That’s not going to happen, not on my watch! Looks like I have to use my last remaining trick...aside ‘that’...

Your weak as you were then, nothing has changed. You’ll be beaten just as before, put down like a dog!”

Zaku did a handsign on one hand, and a different handsign on the other. Yasu was proving car more crafty than he originally thought. Zaku’s right hand aimed at the sky and his left aimed at yasu himself.

“Precise Decapatating airwaves!”

His implants seemed to reveal flaps inside the wind tunnels, the one pointed toward Yasu becoming a smaller hole and a cone like shape appearing out for his second implant pointed at the feathers. The one pointed toward the feathers shot out more widespread, however a weaker burst, just enough to allow the feathers to be thrown out from their previous course. enough wind resistance to make most of them fall, other feathers that had momentum already, hitting his clothes without piercing, some just hitting halfway through his skin.

His other hands which had smaller holes now, shot a much faster attack, and thinner. It shot like a bullet toward Yasu, acting like a sniper round, with just as much precision. This technique took more engineering on his implants to accomplish, and slightly more chakra than the airwaves themselves, but not enough to be too much a strain

Well, while her opponent was certainly quite the speedster, Sagisō had never been slow on her feet. Although she was still facing the shuriken toting clones she'd already reacted to Yasou's attack. By the time Yasou's leg had descended it was met with her open palms. Open palms which immediately clenched down once Yasuo's leg was within their grasp. The tip of Sagisō's sandal traced a circular path beneath her, once, twice, thrice, ten times, forty times, - 'Rotation!!'

Chakra exploded from every chakra point in her body, as Sagisō drew an uncountable number of circles with her body attempting to whip Yasuo along for the ride and if possible, use him to block those pesky shurikens. However the shuriken wouldn't be able to get past her rotation either way, so even if the most favorable outcome failed it wouldn't be too much of a loss.

Azumi felt the sharp elbow strike that Taiyo managed to land just after she delivered her umbrella strike which caused Azumi to momentarily gasp in pain. Seems that Taiyo had the wherewithal to deliver a counter blow when Azumi least expected it. During the period where Taiyo was slammed into the wall, Azumi took that moment to catch her breath before she caught Taiyo's attempt to use the terrain to his advantage as he jumped off one of the rocky slopes and aimed to deliver a powerful kick.

Azumi quickly brought her umbrella up as she blocked the kick with it. Though the force of the blow pushed her back as her feet skid across the rocky floor. Azumi soon got settled as she was quick to answer; she charged Taiyo at high speeds while she aimed the tip of her umbrella at him as she fired multiple stab motions as she aimed to strike Taiyo with a series of bone-crushing jabs to the gut before he had a chance to get settled.

Kiro just smirked at Hashima’s response. The time for needless chatter was now over as Kiro finished bandaging the wound on his left arm. He swung his arm around to see if it was alright and it only seemed that it was a cut, no extra damage to felt. With that, Kiro formed a quick series of handsigns before lightning began too form in his hands. ‘Lightning Style: Lightning Chain.’

As soon as the lightning was fully formed, Kiro dashed towards Hashima and put a hand in front him to allow the electricity in his hands to stream towards her, or perhaps the liquid in her body.

"How....counter intuitive." Katsuo thought to himself, making the water shuriken halt in place as he once again tucked his body into a small ball, the force of the rotation had caused the blood to rush to his head and he needed a moment to breathe, luckily, Sagiso had made a miscalculation, Katsuo was to close.
With a grunt of effort, Katsuo pulled himself towards his opponent by the grasped leg and quickly sprung his free leg forward at point blank range, the lightning fast limb in question aimed for Sagiso's chest.
"This....may lead to a rough impact."

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima grinned before doing hand seals: Snake, Ram, Boar, Horse, and finally Bird, before clapping her hands together.

Wind Style: Gale Palm!

The gale appeared as Kiro was inches away from Hashima, but she used it in an attempt to get rid of the lightning and knock down Kiro. As soon as she finished she used a smoke bomb, seeing it was alright since she rarely used them anyways. She began hardening some of the mud around her to make it appear as ground, while the smoke kept her hidden.

Sagisō's eyes flashed with momentary shock, and as Katsuo's leg closed in on her she decisively chose to let go. Although Katsuo was tossed in some random direction Sagisō still couldn't completely negate that attack. The attack struck her chest and she went careening through the air. She soared for a short while before hitting the ground hands first, shifting into a set of acrobatics to disperse the force of Katsuo's kick. When she'd regained a moderate level of control over her body she really kicked off flipping into the air above Katsuo's clones.

At that moment an inconspicuous blade of grass suddenly poofed back into Sagisō's clone, and with one Sagisō above and the other on the ground they performed a combination technique she'd been practicing. Sagisō's real body which was in the air once again started emitting chakra from her body, spinning into a rotation, although it was noticeably slower as she had no foothold to pivot on. The clone also spun into a rotation, and the two balls of rotating charka collided, grinding the entire area where Katsuo's clones were located into dust. However, since Sagisō's true body had a much lower rotating speed that her clones her rotation was slowly being undone.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu knew he didn't have time or chakra to perform another neutralization, not like it would stop the bullet-like wind projectile. There was only one way to minimize damage here.

"Wind Style: Gale Palm!"

Yasu rose his arm, a violent cyclone of wind spinning inwards towards his palm. The wind was strong enough to pull objects towards, but not strong enough to take the air bullet completely off course.

Sacrifices must be made! I can't lose!

The wind circling inwards drew the air bullet closer to Yasu's hand. He shifted his body over while keeping his hand in place, and-

Thuft!

The air bullet ripped a hole clean through Yasu's hand, a good sized chunk missing from his palm. He winced, but he kept moving forward. There was no way he would give up after a little bit of pain.

As soon as Kiro saw Hashima’s hand signs, he did his best to slow down. He placed his arms in front of him to block the punch as well as maintain the electricity. Kiro was rewarded by being knocked to the ground, right next to the mud. While he didn’t take the full force of the punch, he was a bit phased by it. Hashima really did pack a punch.

However, she made a deadly mistake right after. Kiro’s gamble had paid off as he got Hashima right where he wanted her. Even though Kiro couldn’t see through the smoke bomb, he still had a sense at where she was at. Although Kiro had made it seem like he intended to attack Hashima with the chain lightning, it was all just a ruse to trick her into believing that. Instead, Kiro aimed to use chain together all the kunai he had place in the mud with lightning. All they needed was a simple trigger and the chakra Kiro had in the kunai would be able to react. And that’s what Kiro did. While on the floor, Kiro reached out with the lightning in his hand before speaking. “You’re strong, but I can snap my fingers and you’d be electrified to a near death experience.” Kiro told Hashima before snapping his fingers. He didn’t hesitate to kill her.

The lightning lit up the most of the swamp, covering the puddles of mud closest to them with electricity. He could hear the wonder in the voices of the crowd of people in the stadium. The lightning all flowed together, creating a wonderful view from above. Kiro stood up as he continued to hold out the hand that chained together all the electricity. If Hashima was where Kiro thought she was, then Kiro believed the match would soon come to a close.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo dodged some of the hand, though most of them made noticable scars on his torso. He attempted to grab the umbrella by the tip, only to be met with a sharp poi t colliding to his palm.
"OW! That's it!" Taiyo cried out, reaching for a part of Azumi's umbrella and doing a backwards somersault, which tuned into a circle throw, aiming a kick at Azumi in the stomach at the end of his rotation.

Tsuki grimaced in pain, she put down her pen and notebook for a moment while writing down data for Azumi and Taiyo. If that circle throw has the intended effect. that will put some pain in her back, but also drain some of her chakra since chakra is energy needed to fight.

Last edited:

As the lightning of Kiro’s battle shook the arena with bright flashes of electricity, Kai couldn’t help but stand up.

“I am an instrument of the mist, my goal is to assure that the hidden mist will remain supreme over all nations. Kiro, I do not care that I have lost. But you, you are the last remaining mist ninja in this exam. You must show the world that the mist is a force to be reckoned with, show them the power of our village!!!”

Zaku had been shocked his attacked hadn’t been intercepted. The hole went clean through his enemy’s hand. That combined with the fact that his shoulder was wounded, a possible poison risk with the nail, his injuries from the previous super sonic attack, and to top the all off seemed to have little chakra to stop that bullet. This meant...

He was vulnerable.

Zaku burst out laughing, finding enjoyment at the apparent fact he was going to win soon. He pointed both his implants toward Yasu, aiming toward his weakened arm. He made handsign a on both of his hands, the holes on both becoming smaller.

“Heh, you’ve got some spirit. But spirit can’t win a battle now can it? This battle is mine! Precise Decapatating airwaves!!”

Both of his hands released two individual airbursts, acting like sniper rounds again. If it worked once, double the trouble would most certainly work again. Zaku had hoped to end it quickly, as he had further battles ahead if he won.

Katsuo landed a bit unsteadily and smiled at the technique Sagiso had performed as it felt oddly reminiscent.
"Your grinder vs my blender......the difference is, ill stop your attack in its tracks." His eyebrow cocked as the domes got noticeably slower while grinding the Katsu-clones.
"Looks like my hit did some damage, fun." He said, flashing the signs for a Windmill Water Shuriken, far more durable than the shuriken he'd been using before. With a swift wave of his arm, the blade launched forward, cutting through the earth like warm butter as it smashed into the point of contact between the two domes, a loud grinding sound could be heard as the attacks smashed against one another, quickly canceling out each others force.
"Ill have just a moment when her rotation stops where shes open, theirs my chance!" The water nin concluded, letting the seven water shuriken he'd been maintaining rocket forward towards Sagiso just as the domes began to dissipate.

Although she couldn't keep up with the rotation of her clone while she was in the air, she'd already anticipated that her opponent would attempt to take advantage of the moment she stopped spinning. What she hadn't expected was that her opponent would deliver a weapon to her in an attempt to speed up the inevitable. As the Windmill shuriken collided with the rotation duo the counter-rotations caused both Sagisō and the clone to slow, however, before the rotation fully ended Sagisō latched onto her clone and allowed it to fling her through the air with the last of its rotation, and naturally, she snatched the Windmill shuriken while she was at it.

She flew towards Katsuo, the Windmill shuriken revolving about her hands and she wielded it like a set of chakram. There was a slight grin on her face and her eyes were filled with ardor.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
At this point, Yasu had almost reached Zaku. However, that wouldn't matter if he couldn't tank his way through this next attack.

Break through... Break through!

Yasu lept forward, keeping his momentum from the run to this point. An air bullet pierced his leg, he could feel the sharp burning pain of the flesh and muscle being ripped from his body. Another one hit his bicep on the arm with the injured shoulder. The pain there was excruciating, as the muscle had already been injured. Yasu kept moving though, through the air, right in front of Zaku now.

"Wind Style: Wind Cutter!"

A blade of air appeared in Yasu's hand, taking the shape of the one he used earlier. It was now or never, this would be the final attack on either side. He had to do this, even if it meant permanent damage to his arm. He would give it his everything.

"You damn Raaat!"

“W-what the?!”

Yasu was bleeding a lot, from four open wounds, 3 of which were blown out to the other side. Zaku didn’t even think that Yasu could create a NEW sword after he broke his other one. Due to the precise Decapatating airwaves, the settings were still on the precise setting, and couldn’t become the standard burst that could save him from the attack in time. He had to make due with what he had. Crap crap crap crap I need to do as much damage as possible to his body to minimize the damage! Damn this is going to hurt...!

“Get away from me weakling! Precise Decapatating airwaves!”

Zaku’s attack fired for a third burst, the two projectiles of air aiming to hit even more accurately this time now that he was coming to close range. He aimed for the wrists, as those not only controlled a lot of the swinging actions of a sword, but contained a lot of veins and blood. He shot the exact same time that Yasu slashed, their loud sounds rang through the colloseum, all going deadly quiet, as the results weren’t quite clear to what had just happened.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
As soon as she finished replacing some of the mud to makeshift ground, she saw multiple lights come up from the kunai. Though she didn't know what it was she assumed it was an attack and as fast as possible, she unveiled her jutsu.

I guess it's time to pull it out...

Her arms and legs were covered with mud and wind style, and she as soon as the kunai were near her, she utilized the wind chakra as a barrier as she rotated and blocked the lightning style kunai. Before her jutsu could be seen, she got rid of the chakra as she looked around the kunai around her on the ground. That particular version of her jutsu was based of the Hyuga's Clan's palm rotation, but with wind style. As the smoke cleared, she thought Kiro would wonder how she survived her jutsu, but she was surprised to see him on the ground next to the mud.

However, she wouldn't let this opportunity go to waste. As soon as she could, she did hand seals.

"Mud Style: Dirty Iron Maiden!"

The mud immediately bended towards Kiro in an attempt to completely cover his body while hardening, also having spikes on the inside. Meanwhile she was rushing towards him, sending multiple kunai and shuriken with wind style infused, as well as some kunai with bomb tags.

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu could feel another sharp, flaming hot pain in his wrist. The had clearly severed through the tendons, luckily it was his already destroyed arm. He stood there, laying on the ground in the debris, when it occurred to him that even he didn't know the outcome. The agonizing sensation in his wrist distracted him from the actual battle.

D-Did I get him?

His blood was spilling more and more, mostly from his arm and chest. The feeling of the warm, thick, deep crimson liquid turning colder and darker was odd to say the least.

Tomiko...