• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP

Yukino: Don't be so modest! You deserve those points!

Also, I think we should introduce some teachers. I want to be the homeroom teacher for whatever class our character's are going to be in! If it's okay with koopa, that is.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Even if I do... Ochacho (the one who saved Izuku as he was falling) got 45 hero points. If I get those points I would have over 80 points which isn't allowed.

Yay! Then the homeroom will be class 1-B!

Name: Shinti Striker (Code-Breaker Hero: Hacker)
Appearance: Has long blonde hair, some of it covers his eyes. He likes to wear sunglasses, for some reason, indoors. For a teacher, he dresses pretty casual; He wears a white and blue trenchcoat, and black skinny jeans. He is tall, standing at 6'03".
Personality: He's pretty laid-back, but he can get strict really easily. He wants to encourage his students to become great heroes, because he knows the next generation is going to be great.
Quirk: Machine Manipulation- He is able to control any machine, like lamps and microwaves etc., just by touching it.
Quirk Weakness: He gets dry hands from doing it a lot (And don't say that's a bad weakness, Erasure Head gets dry eyes with his quirk!)
Costume: (optional): Make one later

Alright, then I'll change Yukino's points to 55 villain points, and 24 hero points.

Last edited: