• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
also if Yukino can take half of the power wouldn't she be immortal? i mean she could only take 50% of whoever she's fighting all the time, handle it, any beat any normal person.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
well not immortal, but without getting hit hand to hand, she won't ever take any damage from quirks. so we might as well all be quirkless when fighting her, or we have transformation quirks, which none of us currently have

I think we should have quirk types as well, so for those who didn't state their quirk type, I'll give a guess to what it is due to your descriptions

Kazumi "Kaz" Fujiwara: Quirky Type- Emitter
Hiro Adachi: Quirk Type- Quirk Type- Emitter
Daigo Taruga: Quirk Type- Emitter
Veno Kaspuzen: Quirk Type- Emitter
Yukino Miyamoto: Quirk Type- Emitter
Rowina Young: Quirk Type- Emitter
Ryuji Shoku: Quirk Type- Transformation
Ken Yuma: Quirk Type: Transformation
Yumiko "Yumi" Amari: Quirk Type- Transformation
Parker: Quirk Type- Emitter
Davis Yuto- Quirk Type- Mutant

Welp, if any of you disagree than tell me why I'm wrong with a good reason.
@SS-I Never made a list of our quick type

If you looked at my list that I made on Page 2, you can see that there are 2(or 3) Transformation Quirk users, and a Mutant user.

Look, Yukino can technically absorb over 60% of someone else's power, but because of her weakness, she tends not to do so.

Oh, she can. Any Emitter Type quirk she can absorb, Parker's would just be the most challenging to do so, because as you stated, it's sticky.

Also, because she can only absorb Emitter Quirks, Yukino has practiced how to fight, so she can take on Transformation and Mutant type quirk users.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I think most of us are ready for the time skip. there's not that much to post and you guys can do the

~~~~~~~

to show that time passed between the end of the battle and the scores announcements.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
yea. but kaz just got slammed into a tree. is yumi just going to shrug say the battle is over and leave or something? i think someone should probably help her.

So, this is the layout for the exams

1st Place: Yukino Miyamoto and Daigo Taruga- 79 points
2nd Place: Ryuji Shoku and Veno Kasplazen- 78 points
3rd Place: Ken Yuma- 76 points
4th Place: Seth Kunaita- 74 points
5th Place: Kazumi Fujiwara and Parker- 72 points
6th Place: Hiro Adachi- 67 points
7th Place: Davis Yuto- 63 points
8th Place: Yumika Amari- 50 points

Last edited: