• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I know I said I was going to sleep, but in reality I'm watching anime xD sorry for lying but I'm not at my pc and I don't like making short responses. Also I think we should wait for Koop to do the time skip

Um... won't me autoing Veno give me more work? jk, I just don't know what to do with him, I mean we did just start the RP, so I don't really understand his character.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I didn't see veno appear anymore, or something that says edited so I thought I was imagining things for a second xD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
i'm scared xD not because I think you're bad or anything, I'm just scared of how big your posts are compared to mine... though it'd be more fun if you joined. it's still not closed so yes you can join, but you have to wait for koopa to get back on

Seth Kunaita
Villain points: 74 Rescue Points: 0
He probably did pretty good on the little test they do, but I think he'll purposefully not get in the top cut right now for nearly getting killed during the exam.

This is Daigo I only showed the top half because I can't draw handsXD
IMG_20170731_063222.jpg

I'm thinking of just having Seth he weirdly absent and just show up to homeroom late on the first day in a bunch of bandages after he completely rekt himself during the test.