• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
  • 1st Place: Katsuki Bakugo (Villain: 77/Rescue: 0)
  • 2nd Place: Eijiro Kirishima (Villain: 39/Rescue: 35)
  • 3rd Place: Ochaco Uraraka (Villain: 28/Rescue: 45) these are the top three people. I think I should be near, though I don't want to be one of the best, I guess I went over the top with how many villain points i got,at least in comparison to these guys.

Yeah, I put mine down. I'm thinking 74 Villain points, absolutely no Rescue points as he's really not the kind of guy who would think about others in a test like this. Although, if anyone wants their character to have some Rescue points as it fits them more you could have them save Seth in the fountain from the Zero-pointer.

@SS-I Never Well honestly most of the students that are recommended arn't always all that good I mean
Bakugo, Ida and Midoria both managed to get pretty far in the tournament even though they weren't recommended and Bakugo even won it and none of them were recommended

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
who has the most points? i only have 75 so I'm probably just going to be in top 5 instead of top 3. also @SS-I Never didn't koop say to get less than 80? why do you have 85 lol

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
... well I did want to just fight some other bots, but I guess I could finish it for hero points? if you guys are ok with that

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
nevermind. I already have 62 villain points and probably 13 hero points from when I helped out with others a bit