• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP

Name: Davis Yuto
Appearance: Davis has messy black hair, that is about mid length and looked like it's a bit greasy. He wears a pair of brown rimmed goggles, with clear lenses on his forehead, and had green eyes. He wears a sleeveless black shirt. Over this he wears a sleeveless dark brown vest, that he wears open. He then wears navy blue jeans, and black boots. Something that is different, is his right arm, is mechanical due to a explosion when he was younger. They gave him a prosthetic, and when he got his quirk, he gave the arm a boost, making it much more unique. It looks like a normal human arm, except for the fact it's a dark grey with crimson plating around it. He always has a brown leather satchel over his shoulder with tools and parts for tinkering.
Personality: Davis is a fun loving kid, with a huge appetite. He makes jokes, and seems to slack off a lot. However he pays more attention than most people realize and is very smart and quick. He is a bit hot headed at times, and an get into fights easily. He loves to tinker with stuff.
Quirk: Tinkering. With this Quirk, the user can build machinery at super human speed, and is immune to explosions, electricity, and fire, as long as it comes from a machine.
Quick Weakness: By building he uses much more stamina than the average human being. This requires he has to eat more to compensate for the massive lack of calories that he burns up. If he is too hungry, he builds slower, and has less successful results, depending on how hungry he is.
Costume: His costume will be a light helmet, made of a mixture of plastic and light metals. The visor is a dark green and covers his eyes, while the rest is a dark crimson red. He wears a sleeveless suit, that has crimson color, along with black accents along the sides and trims. He had black boots and a black glove on his real hand.

Well in my defense Hiro made the decision to stay away from other because he figured they would all stay in the same place. So he was able to get more. Also @Sarah316 and @Godjacob Just say you both have been there and racked up a certain number of points.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'll probably only have like 4 more points with my quirk before I run out, and then maybe 4 more with the last of my regular strength. So, I had about 50 (52 to be exact) plus 15 from the three pointers plus the 8, that would equal 75. though, normally it would be less but we have a fricking 100. I think I'll be top 3 in villain points. also parker can get near 50 in the road

Well Hiro probably isn't going to be able to take out any more do to the strain his quirk has on his body. Plus I only increased mine because I saw someone have around seventy five. I'll bring it down to 80 or seventy six if you guys want.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@Tlord22 WHAT THE HECK?! HIRO HAS 100 BECAUSE HE'S NEARLY COLLAPSED! 103 AFTER HAVE SOME OF YOUR ARMOR FOSSILIZED?! he shouldn't have that many hero points then. Veno probably has about 20

Last edited:
I think we should have quirk types as well, so for those who didn't state their quirk type, I'll give a guess to what it is due to your descriptions

Kazumi "Kaz" Fujiwara: Quirky Type- Emitter
Hiro Adachi: Quirk Type- Quirk Type- Emitter
Daigo Taruga: Quirk Type- Emitter
Veno Kaspuzen: Quirk Type- Emitter
Yukino Miyamoto: Quirk Type- Emitter
Rowina Young: Quirk Type- Emitter
Ryuji Shoku: Quirk Type- Transformation
Ken Yuma: Quirk Type: Transformation
Yumiko "Yumi" Amari: Quirk Type- Transformation
Parker: Quirk Type- Emitter
Davis Yuto- Quirk Type- Mutant

Welp, if any of you disagree than tell me why I'm wrong with a good reason.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm not taking down the zero pointer because Veno is pretty much out of juice and getting more hero points would be unfair. maybe koopa or smug should get the points.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I don't want to make my character too strong, but you guys have some crazy numbers lol, I feel super behind in points.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
that's why you should get the points. around 60 in all would be good, especially since I don't think you got many hero points.