• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: Doomsday (Discussion)

Is this a decent RP idea? Also, when should the doomsday happen?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At the entrance exam

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • At the sports fest

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • At the USJ rescue training site

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Is it too late to join?

If not, here's a bio:

Name: Tokei Shikake
Gender/Sexuality: Male/Straight
Class: 1A go brrr
Appearance: Tokei is a rather short young man with white hair that is in between messy and neat, with big, brown eyes. His casual attire consists of a white t shirt that is far too big for him and blue shorts.
Alignment (good/evil/etc.): Neutral Good
Costume (if applicable): Tokei's costume is comprised of a grey overcoat with cyan trimmings. The sleeves of the coat are flared and are coated in cyan markings, and he wears a set of white gloves.
Personality: Tokei always seems to live in another world. He tends to have times where he doesn't listen at all, making him look somewhat foolish. He also talks somewhat slowly. However, when he activates his quirk, he becomes almost the complete opposite, being quick-witted and sharp. Because of this eccentricity, he didn't make very much friends in his early years, to which he is mostly fine with. He can be somewhat of a coward sometimes.
Quirk: Time Field (Emitter)
Tokei's quirk lets him generate an invisible field around him that can slow people and objects. The quirk is more effective on those who are closer to the centre of the field, and Tokei can move freely as he pleases. The quirk lasts as long as Tokei is able to hold it. You can think of it as holding your breath underwater; there's a certain point at where you have to get up, and Tokei's quirk works somewhat the same way. Anyone in the field has a sensation similar to that of zoning out, where even the though process is slowed. The quirk can be used offensively or defensively, with the offensive part relying mainly on close combat.
Backstory (optional): Tokei was born of a father with a time perception quirk that allowed him to alter his and only his perception of time, and a mother whose quirk could amplify quirks to act over an area of effect. His father was crippled with a serious neurodegenerative disorder when Tokei turned 10.
Other: He gets extremely agitated when hearing a high pitched noise. Also doomsday.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
In case it wasn't obvious, Angel is a bit dark while Anthony is more like an angel to be honest (just thought I'd say this as it just popped into my head that Angel isn't very Angelic

What he said.

Even though the hole’s only about a centimeter in diameter ;)

EDIT: Yep, there are 0-pointers. It’d take the combined efforts of several students to take one down though, most likely. Unless someone’s a massive powerhouse like Midoriya.

How many 0 point robots will make an appearance? In the anime, only one made an appearance, but this is your RP so I wanted to ask... there could be multiple for the sake of allowing more people to get a shot at a 0 point robot. Thoughts?

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Genki was doing a lot of damage to the 0 pointer's armor(not half of what Deku did in one punch), and I do plan on him being a bit of a powerhouse, at the cost of being easily manipulated and tricked, so maybe an arc where he's manipulated by villains.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Either would work, it’s up to you : )
Although at the moment I feel like we’re short on females...

Also, I was thinking about ways to further the plot once the doomsday strikes, and I had an idea. What if there was a villain who triggered the doomsday, orchestrated the whole thing by taking advantage of the more powerful quirks? It would give an ultimate goal for our characters once everything gets turned on its head. Thoughts?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Got bored and drew a chibi version of Anthony/Angel
Anthony and Angel MHA Doomsday RP.png

Name: Neon Barry
Gender/Sexuality: Male/Straight
Class: 1-A (Gee, who could’ve seen this coming?)
Appearance: Tall and tan, standing at 6’01. He has swift, spiky, black hair with blue tips. He usually has sunglasses on his forehead, and only puts them on his eyes when in battle. He has dark blue eyes that people tend to get lost in, which annoys him, especially when he’s talking. When not wearing the school uniform, he is wearing a dark blue jacket with a black short sleeved shirt underneath and black basketball shorts with two blue lines running down each leg. Unless it’s cold, then he wears sports pants with the same design as the shorts. Instead of the normal shoes most people wear with the school uniform, he wears blue tennis shoes.
Alignment: Good boi
Costume (if applicable): He wears a black body suit with dark blue gloves and combat boots. On his chest he has a large X that connects with another X on his back by each line. He wears a sunglasses and goggles combo with the eyes showing multiple lines repeatedly moving and vibrating, like a sound wave for a dubstep song. (Make sense?)
Personality: Neon is very friendly and casual. He makes friends easily and is often there to lighten the mood. He is an optimist and rarely upset, which means if he’s sulking and unhappy, you KNOW he’s had a super bad day. Despite his fun and extroverted personality, he is very intelligent. Especially when it comes to math and physics. Compared to others, he does have a bit of a short temper, and can “blow up” at times if people keep pushing his buttons. When he “blows up” he loses his fun and friendly personality for a ruthless and mean one. Although, he rarely “blows up”. He also tries really hard to be friends with introverts. This is because he doesn’t want them to be alone, so he becomes friends with them, even if they have zero social skills. He has a mix of Isolophobia, Autophobia, and Athazagorophobia. This means he is deeply afraid of being alone, forgotten, and not loved/liked. This is one reason why he is an extrovert, as he simply can’t handle being an introvert. He is secretly stressed out about being a good hero and worries he doesn't have what it takes, although he hides this with comedy.
Quirk: Energy Generation and Manipulation- A very powerful emitter type quirk that allows Neon to use energy and turn it into basically anything he wants. His go-to is shapes. Squares and cubes to block attacks, rectangles to ride on through the air to travel quickly, circles and ovals to send as sort of spinning projectiles, triangles as sharp and quick projectiles, etc. The energy is similar to that of sci-fi laser energy. The energy from this quirk can easily break through thick metal and are very durable. Drawbacks: Neon becomes more aggressive and less cooperative if he uses the quirk for more than 15 minutes. Using the quirk for over 15 minutes also drains his stamina very quickly, and he will usually collapse afterwards if he does. (I will gladly think of more drawbacks if these are not enough.)
Backstory (optional): N/A (At the moment.)
Other: N/A

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Ehhhhhh might as well.

Character No.Two here we go.

Name: Cryo Frido
Gender/Sexuality: Male/ Straight
Class: 1-C
Appearance: 6'0, unnatural shining blue eyes, pale skinned and lean. Dresses simple, with a white T-Shirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers.
Alignment : Lawful Neutral
Costume (if applicable): Might think of something
Personality: Fitting for his quirk, Cryo is cold and calculating. Not unfriendly, just distant. He's a good person at heart, even occasionally try to make friends, but his logical mind doesn't really understand jokes. Then there's also how he can unintentionally come off as heartless, since he's a "ends justify the means" kinda guy. So, he simply keeps to himself if he can, planning ahead on anything he can.
Quirk: Cold Sight: Cryo is capable of freezing over anything he focuses on...and that's it. He can change how it freezes. and the time it takes to freeze something depends on the heat and size of it. It requires his complete focus; just listening to someone speak would cancel the effect. Cryo has used it pretty efficiently, such as freezing a rock continuously into a hard ball of ice, or freezing his arm into a blade, but he's not immune to the cold, so this could result in frostbite.
Backstory (optional): aaaaaaa my brain juice is dry af
Other: Dyumzdey

Akane: Ice to meet you!
Cryo: What?
Akane: Not even a chuckle? What's wrong? Got a cold shoulder? Got cold feet or something?
Cryo: Excuse me?
Akane: Your slipping there! Keep up!
Silva: Great... This is my company
Akane: Luckily for me... I brought an umbrella! I heard there might be sprinkles! Sundae is right around the cooorner! I better split! Cold crowd!
Cryo: What are you even talking about?
Silva: Ice puns man. Ice puns.
Akane: Very ice puns!

I will possibly edit this later

Character Sheet:
Name:
Konju(first name) (last name unknown) (derived from the chinese word 恐惧 - Kongju - fear)
Height: 5.9 ft.
Physical Appearance: short light blonde hair combed back(looks kinda like Jin Kariya's hair from bleach), his eyes are constantly changing between red and blue(when he activates his quirk they turn glowing purple), scars and scratches around his eyes, his body has many scars and marks, and very muscular.
Personality: Konju acts like a friendly person and has a "nice guy" persona ,but deep down he doesn't really care much for hardly anyone. he can be reckless and callous but not stupid as his actions are usually calculated. He doesn't concern himself with "the weak", "the useless" ,or "the unimportant". Konju believes in being straight foward and doing things with purpose and logic. though funny enough he can be genuinely caring when he believes that's what separates him from "the monsters".
Casual Clothing: a plain white T-shirt with an Iconic smiley face(and says "LOL"), an unzipped purple hoodie, blue jogging pants with green stripes, red running shoes, and a neon green watch. with a red fist on it that says "death" in Japanese(one punch man reference).
Villain outfit: gray dress shirt with purple vertical vertical stripes, black vest with same purple stripes, long russian coat that goes down to his ankles with feathers around collar, black dress pants with same purple stripes, silver suade shoes with gold buckles on them, silver and gold watch, and a gold and purple masquerade mask the upper half of his face.
Quirk and description of it:

quirk: paranoia
His quirk is based on fear ,but has two extra effects if your willing to allow them which all revolve around 5 elements that are commonly mentioned in Chinese martial arts as well as acupuncture. The five elements go; fire, earth, metal, water, and wood.

emitter quirk. When he activates it he can cause paranoia in those he makes eye contact with. Though the effect becomes stronger with longer with prolonged eye contact. After 5 seconds it becomes extreme paranoia and potential temporary night terrors)
His quirk has another effect in his hands which cause different effects;
Touching fire(heart, small intestine, pericardium, three heater) stimulates fear.
Touching earth(stomach, spleen) stimulates frustration.
Touching metal(lungs, colon) stimulates confusion.
Touching water (kidney, bladder) stimulates sorrow.
Touching wood(gal bladder, liver) stimulates doubt.
If he hits five points in a certain order it can create a positive or negative effect. There are two cycles. The restoration cycle [fire, earth, metal, water ,and wood] and the destruction cycle [fire, metal, wood, earth ,and water]. If he hits 5 targets in restoration order it gives the target a feeling of euphoria. If 5 targets are hit within the destruction cycle, the target will get an intense feeling of melancholia.
(Fun fact!: easy way to remember the two cycles...)

Restoration cycle: fire when turned to ash creates earth, earth is condenses becomes metal, metal enhances life-giving properties to water, water nourishes wood ,and wood feeds fire.

Destriction cycle: fire melts metal, metal chops wood, wood depletes earth, earth absorbs water ,and water puts out fire.

Other Details: Konju claimed ownership of an old abandoned building in a poor rundown neighborhood and will occasionally visit the place and train anyone willing to come for a small fee of course.
Konju has lost many students whether they have simply had enough of his overly strict teaching or from getting hurt.
Konju's 1/4th chinese and 1/4th japanese from his mom and half russian from his dad.
because of Konju's quirk his parents never treated him like a normal boy. His parents were always distant ,and were too afraid to even make eye contact with him. Only performing the basic requirements of a parent. When he was old enough to go to school he was often ostracized and got into many fights as a kid. The teachers weren't too kind to him either. Growing up, Konju gained many bruises and scars from fights. He learned to hone his fighting abilities ,and not rely on his quirk. Though he still uses his quirk if the situation demanded it.

As Konju got older he became known for his cruel sadistic torture methods ,and information dealing. Koju specialized in information broking. Hoarding all sorts of information ,and selling it to the highest bidder. He rarely engaged in petty crimes as most of the grunts whom performed such actions were beneath him ,and a waste of time. Over Konju's time as an information broker, he acquired all sorts of allies and contacts in all sorts of locations from fellow criminals, to crooked cops, and some seemingly 'average' people. Konju gathered information like a sheep dog herding cattle.

villain name: Crazy Eyes

Konju Villain(Information dealer)
Birthday: 4/1
Height: 175 cm
Blood type: AB-

Konju-
Quirk Power: 4
Physical Power: 3
Intelligence: 5
Cooperation: 3
Speed: 4

I like to think that if Konju had a theme song this would be it