• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: Doomsday (Discussion)

Is this a decent RP idea? Also, when should the doomsday happen?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At the entrance exam

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • At the sports fest

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • At the USJ rescue training site

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
HOLY

FRICKING

CRAP

CURSE YOU NOTIFS

I AM SO SORRY

I HAD NO IDEA PPL WERE STILL INTERESTED

Okay first off. @NotAPokemonRanger accepted. @BigHoodieBoy Shadow Pup’s char has a dual personality thing going on as well, just fyi. If you’re aware of that fact and okay with it, then you’re accepted as well.

@ThAtGuY101 Sounds like a plan; Akane’s pretty much out of juice at this point, she’ll most likely play a supporting role. Maybe catch someone who’s bleeding and seal up their wound.

I’ll get a post up pronto.

Silva and Akane would make a good tag team in that regards then. One of the things Silva drones excel at is rescuing people. Silva's drones extract people from wreckage, takes them to Akane, and possibly helps her with tending to the injured.

I meant to post this hours ago but I forgot to click send...

What is Kaito doing at the moment? Has he reached his points limit yet? If yes, than I'm guessing the robot fights will end soon.

Your free to help Yu fight the 0 pointer. Captain pokemon's character neon is also with Yu, triple team?

just wanted to say that my character will not be in U.A., so i wont post until the doomsday happens and right before it happens

edit: not related to my post above, but 1-C is actually is the grades class in the show, 1-H is support, just wanted to point that out,
Edit 2:if i NEED to be in U.A. i will be in Grades class

Last edited by a moderator:
@=Nightshade= @Schrift, I figured I'd tag you guys since I was thinking about how Akane, Shinro, and Silva could defeat the 0 point robot. Silva would set the two point robot to ram the 0 point robot, and explode upon impact to knock it over(after he removes the inhibitor chip from the 2 point mech ,and maybe a couple other small easy to pocket parts). What are your thoughts? Is there anything you would like your characters to add?

=Nightshade=

Yeah I know lol. Once someone takes out the other 0-pointer, I’ll be sure to make an intro post for the first day of school.

I’m planning to have all the courses that our characters are in working tightly together so that there are the most opportunities for character interaction. So let’s do dis! :3

I would have finished the 0-point robot fight, but I left it open so Shinro or Akane could tag team attack if they wanted to. Either way. In my next post, I plan on having Silva take his prize from the 0-point mech, after it falls.

=Nightshade=

"Should i make an intro post for my character going to his average school, or should i wait for that"
Asking again
Honestly it’s up to you. It’s going to end up being a VEEEEEERY boring RP for a while, seeing as it took another MHA RP I’m in over 1000 posts before it got to the sports fest, which is when I’m planning the doomsday to be. I personally would suggest having your character in UA, but if you don’t want them to be it’s up to you.

I would have finished the 0-point robot fight, but I left it open so Shinro or Akane could tag team attack if they wanted to. Either way. In my next post, I plan on having Silva take his prize from the 0-point mech, after it falls.
Akane will most likely play a minor role in the interaction lol. Probably fire off a few finger guns then collapse ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ALERTS DIED. WHAT THE ACTUAL FREAK. THIS IS STILL ALIVE?! WOAH! I should probably make a post for Neon then lol.
Lol no problem, happened to me too. I thought it was dead until BHB pinged me in the banning game lmao

Well, I believe I have an idea for Kiato's old sweetheart char who I believe would either be in a different school or Class 1-B, now all I need to do is think up how Kaito can run in to the others and maybe get some talk going.

=Nightshade=

It’s still alive, on life support.

I think we’re done with the entrance exam, the timeskip for the first day of school should be happening shortly if I can get my lazy ass out of bed and finish my ten pages of math homework.

Assuming the timeskip happens in the next few days, will I be the one to initiate it? If so, just let me know when the zero-pointers are all taken care of.

Alright!
I'll post my character here soon.
Though I don't know if I should introduce them before or after the time skip (imo after would probably be the better option)
Also I would appreciate a summary of what has happened so far is someone could put that together

I'd be at the assumption, that choice is up to you.

hypothetically you could say you been there the whole time. When you take into consideration, the amount of students that enter the exam. It's possible your character simply didn't run into any of the RP protagonists thus far.

Maybe your character got a recommendation like Shoto or Momo.

Thoughts?

Yeah I was thinking about going with that they were there the whole time, but just didn't encounter any of the other students

Here's my character:
Name: Kumori Shiruku
Gender/Sexuality: Female/ Demisexual-Biromantic
Class: 1-A

Appearance: Kumori stands at the height of 5.6 ft and has an average body, but it's leaning towards fit. She has wavy black hair that reaches up to her shoulders and often has her long bangs pulled back into a bun or a small ponytail. She has a cool gray skin, three sets of arms, eight eyes total that are black/dark gray with white iris/pupils. She often wears clothes that gives off "dark academia" aesthetic vibes, so dark colored polo shirts, blazers, jeans, checkered pants and some metallic jewelry. During school she wears a neatly and well put together school uniform.

re-made Kumori.png

Alignment (good/evil/etc.): Neutral Lawful

Costume (if applicable): Her hero costume is a mainly black spandexy suit with white web like decoration and some other spidery motives on the costume with some red also splashed in there too. The costume has white knee and elbow pads with matching wrist bracelet things around each of her wrists (I'll explain more about these in the quirk section) and also a matching utility like belt thing where she stores small water bottles. (I'll probably draw the suit at one point too, but we'll see)

Personality: Most people would describe Kumori as 'Cold and calculative' or 'try hard', but there's more to her than that. She isn't that sociable or particularly skilled in social interactions so she tends to be quite difficult to befriend and usually bottles up her emotions a lot. She's very observant trying to analyze people and situations to fit best to the task at hand. She gives her all at everything, especially when it comes to school related things or other things that she might she care about. She is very harsh on herself if she doesn't meet her own expectations, which are usually set up quite high, but even if she fails the first time she'll try even harder the next.

Quirk (name/type/drawbacks/etc.): Spider (mutation). Other than her visible mutations (gray skin, multiple eyes and arms) she can produce sticky white silk substance (similar to the silk produced by spiders) out from her own spit or from her wrists (spiderman style.. kinda) and she can also climb on walls. One layer of an average web of hers can hold up to about 33 lbs (or 15 kg) before breaking and if needed can change how strong silk is needed (stronger taking more time to produce and weaker is quicker).

She can't produce already ready webs, but she has to weave them herself. The webs are also water-soluble and if it's humid outside the webs are already considerably weaker. She also can't produce silk endlessly and has about 350 yards (about 320 m) of web "juice" in her (I know it sounds like a lot, but if she needs to make a lot of strong webs quickly it can go pretty quickly) and if it runs out she needs to drink a bit and wait for about 10 minutes for her to be able to produce silk again.

She has a few gadgets to help with some of her drawbacks, like wrist things that help her to make ready webs and only needs to shoot them (has 5 webs "loaded" in each wrist gadget and when run out needs a bout 3 minutes to get re-loaded) and has a small utility belt thing where she can store small water bottles. (sorry that this ended up so long)

Backstory
(optional): revealed during rp
Other: She's super nimble with her hands and arms, being able to control all her arms just as well a human can control two arms and with the added training of weaving her own webs she can move her hands quite quickly. Also doomsday

Last edited:
Having a spider quirk would be neat because there are all sorts of ways you can take it.

Maybe your a poisonous spider. Perhaps your bite is venomous ,or maybe your spider thread is toxic. The toxins could have varying effects from hallucinations, paralysis, or simply weaken your opponents over time.

You could also have a thick exoskeleton like a spider. Hard body that's great for overall defense.

Maybe you have all sorts of heightened senses or physical abilities like spiderman.

Or perhaps your really big. Bigger than the average human. Kinda like how a tarantula is bigger than a spider. Or even really hairy. You could even have extra limbs. Some spiders have as many as eight legs.

This is all just me rambling of course. How you decide to make your sweetheart is your call.

Yeah!

Also I have a question about the quirk singularity thing. I tried to read up on it (since I haven't read the manga enough to see it mentioned), but when the doomsday happens is it just that everyone's quirks start to go wild and power up like crazy until they can't handle them anymore, but since our character's quirks aren't super strong they don't get out of control.
What are we going to do after the doomsday happens? Is the school still going to function or are we going full apocalypse mode? Sorry if it's a lot to answer, but I'd just like to know

Also reading through the character sheets looks like most of the characters are in either class A or C, so I'm just quickly going to edit Kumori's character sheet and transfer her to 1-A since I don't want her to be alone from all the other characters lol

Last edited:

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Another OC cause why not?

Name: Tiberius Black (Hero Name: Scorpio)
Gender/Sexuality: Male
Class: 1-B
Appearance: He normally wears a black hoodie, covering his hair but when his hoodie is down his hair is a gray-ish color. he's pretty tall, but not as muscular with a normal body type. He normally wears gloves to cover up the activation needed for his Quirk. He's pretty pale, with his eyes white eyes, making him look like he's blind.
Alignment (good/evil/etc.): Neutral Good
Costume (if applicable): he wears a black hoodie, like his own but with modifications. His hoodie is always down, as he wears a white masquerade mask. his eye colors turn purple when he uses his quirk, His hair turns purple as well. He doesn't wear gloves showing a scar where everything he wants to create comes out of.
Personality: He's pretty much always quiet, If you're lucky you could see or hear him talking with somebody. He's also pretty quick to get annoyed at people talking to him.
Quirk: His Quirk has three styles, each one a different drawback from one another. Each style has a different name so let's begin. The main drawback is that he can only switch styles every 12:00 AM strikes. So until it isn't 12:00 AM, He won't be able to switch styles until then.
Poison Armor: This let's him create armor out of Poison, raising his endurance and durability but lowers his walking speed because of the armor's weight. Every ten minutes after using this, He'll need to take it off because he himself is not immune to the poison.
Poison Create: This lets him create Poison Weapons. This can be any weapon such as Swords, Bows and Arrows, Lances etc. The drawback is he can only create a single weapon every twenty minutes. He cannot create shields or armor with this style as well.
Poison Healing: This lets him create a toxin that cures bruises or scars. This lets him become faster than normal, but take hits stronger than normal as well. The toxin will sting because it's made entirely from poison, but it could save a life. It would only hurt.
Backstory (optional):
Other: Doomsday and god- longest OC Sheet i've made

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I always wanted to convert one of my favourite characters into a MHA rp but decided now seemed like the right one to do so.
Name
: Escanor Lionhardt
Gender/Sexuality: Male/Straight
Class: 1-B
Appearance: Escanor has ginger hair and green eyes. He is 5'8 (Night)/7'5 (Noon). (Night) he is thin and spindly and has glasses. He wears a hoodie and loose trousers. (Noon) he is muscular and strong, his hair seems to shine and a tattoo of the sun appears on his back.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Costume: A golden yellow and orange armour like suit that adjusts its size as he grows or shrinks.
Personality: Escanor's personality changes drastically along with his strength between day and night. At night, he is skittish, submissive and unfailingly polite. Whereas in the day he is arrogant, boastful, and domineering.
Quirk: Sunshine: Escanor's ability is one of duality. he is the weakest at midnight, but starting from dawn his power level begins to rise steadily from one hour to the next until it peaks at noon.

Daytime: Beginning with the rising of the Sun at dawn Escanor begins to make a dramatic change, both physically and mentally. He grows much taller and muscular as time passes, with his clothes being ripped off him unless specifically tailored to his growth. In this state, his physical strength and endurance are incredible and he casually radiates a lot of heat making it hard to be around him. In this state, his normally skittish demeanor is replaced by one of confidence and a royal atmosphere.

Night-time: With the setting of the Sun, Escanor returns to his original, skittish self. He's seemingly weaker than an average human.

The One: During noon, when his power is at its peak, for one minute he becomes the manifestation of power itself and his body dwarfs normal people. In this form, he is said to be invincible.
Other: Doomsday

=Nightshade=

@NotAPokemonRanger accepted, looks good.

@Shadow_Pup wow, UA sure has a lot of people with dual personalities... I would say the quirk is overpowered, but since he is only invincible for one minute a day, I think it’s fine. Accepted, but make sure not to go overboard in-RP.

@IDKWhatUserNameToDo Yea, all the superstring quirks will start to take over their hosts, almost like a parasite, causing something similar to a zombie apocalypse. I actually got the idea from a crossover zombie apocalypse fanfic that I thought was cool. Of course, there would be a few other than our characters that are weak/quirkless, but the “zombies” will try to kill all survivors, we going full on apocalypse mode here.

The way I’m thinking of keeping this going after the fact is to have it be found out that the whole doomsday was orchestrated by a big baddie, then our characters will have to find and beat him. Still working out the details on that part.

Hopefully that answers your questions lol, I won’t be online for a few hours because SCHOOL OH BOY. But I will get a post up in the RP ASAP.

Alright sounds good!

I have a small suggestion/question to everyone here if it's alright with you Nightshade
Since all of the characters are spread out in different classes we could make some small interactions and stuff so that it's not going to be like A, B and C meet each other for the first time during the sports festival (like in the manga if I recall correctly or they got some brief interaction before it).

I don't personally have any other suggestion than just having some classes together, but if anyone else wants to share their ideas and opinions.

=Nightshade=

@IDKWhatUserNameToDo I was actually planning on that already lol, was going to have there be more joint classes so that students have the opportunity to spar with quirks of different power levels. Instead of separate classes A, B, C, etc, keeping to themselves, it’ll be more like separate classes for the boring ones and then they all come together for hero studies, but have different roles (i.e. the support course students will give their teams gear they created, the hero course students will spar each other while the other courses cover them, similar to a free-for-all). Basically more team exercises, but balanced. Still working out the finer details lol.