• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: Doomsday (Discussion)

Is this a decent RP idea? Also, when should the doomsday happen?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At the entrance exam

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • At the sports fest

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • At the USJ rescue training site

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Sounds good to me.

Support class would probably have something different compared to the other classes. Them being supportive.

I assume 1B will probably have something similar to 1A though I suppose it doesn't have to be.

I like to imagine there could be an obstacle course with varying obstacles that students can overcome them to see their strengths and weaknesses. The obstacles would be challenging but nothing that a quirkless person in great shape couldn't do.

Thoughts? I kinda like the simple tests that the anime used. Though if you have a better idea, I'm all ears.

I think that could work
But should they do it with and without using their quirks? Or since the main thing that is different from the main series that the newer generations quirks are more powerful than the last few, so maybe they just kinda gave up on the "without using quirks" aspect.

Imo the obstacles look great, but we gotta make sure that we don't go over board on it either (I've got a few cases of near rp deaths during parts like these and even some full on deaths) so either we make sure we don't make too long posts (writing everypart in detail) or make the course a bit shorter. Again this is kind of assuming that everyone is alright with this idea

,All might did, Midnight did, and I'm pretty sure Eraser head did. All might usually wore those swag suits ,but he also wore his hero costume on a few cases... That silver age suit he wore. Izuku was nerding so hard in that episode when he saw allmight in his hero outfit. Great episode.

Sorry for the double post. I decided to give Ria a casual, and formal wear. The casual wear is more than likely to never see any use, but I made it anyways just in case. The formal wear is going to be her attire for school when she's teaching.

Name
: Ria Arasaka
Gender/Sexuality: female
Class: 1-B teacher
Appearance: Ria is 5'9 ft. she's 25, but looks fairly young for her age. She has scarlet red hair, aqua blue eyes, tan skin, average body type, fairly muscular. She also has several additional mouths. A mouth on each hand. a mouth on each shoulder, and a very large mouth on her stomach slightly below below her belly button. All of her teeth are very sharp.
Alignment (good/evil/etc.): Neutral good
Formal wear: Ria wears a light blue silk formal shirt with star shaped buttons, the shirt is tailored at the bottom for her stomach mouth. A dark gray silk blazer. The shoulders of her shirt, and blazer have been tailored so that the mouths on her shoulder can be seen. The wears a silver watch on her left hand, and a silver long necklace with a tear shaped teal gemstone on the end. She wears her hair in a bun when she teaches. She wears silk dress pants that match her blazer, black stockings, and black formal heels.
Casual wear: she wears dark blue tank top with random paint colors splattered over it. There are tons of littles holes, but three noticeably big hole so her stomach mouth and shoulder mouths can be visible. She wears a a jean jacket with the bottom of it being ripped, and the tops of the sleeves being ripped for her mouths of course. she wears ripped jeans, green socks, and dark brown biker boots. Her shoes have metal over the toes in case she needs to kick some sense into somebody. She also has black fingerless gloves with holes on the palms, and aviator sunglasses. She rides a motorcycle in her free time. She also has a four door luxury car that she drives to her teaching job, but that's not important for this part of the bio.
Costume (if applicable): She wears a yellow cropped shirt that covers her bellow button, but leaves her large mouth showing. She wears a orange and white striped sleeveless leather jacket with large rips where the sleeves should be. Bright orange gloves with holes in the palms where the mouths on her hands are. She has thin elbow pads with metal plates over them. She yellow short shorts with black leggings underneath that stop at her knees. She also wears white and orange striped running shoes underneath, and long yellow socks that go up to her leggings. She has knee pads that match with her elbow pads.
Personality: She forgets a lot and all the time. She's also very ambitious and loves to be the best. She's always pumped ,and super optimistic as well as very supportive. She's also very competitive too. When she's in a competition all her nice personality traits are gone. She's a fiery demon with only hell towards anyone who competes against her. Though she will dial it back a bit for the students. However with that aside, she's a very kind, friendly outgoing, charismatic, and all around cheerful person.
Quirk multi-mouth. She has six mouths. the mouth on her face is just a regular mouth if you overlook the fact that her teeth are sharp. The mouth on her shoulders can bite much harder than the one on her face, they can also make very stinky burps. The mouths on her palms can't bite as hard as her other mouths, but they can spit small food particles that she ate that day. The mouth on her stomach can eat through almost anything from metal or other objects ,and turn it into corrosive stomach acid that it can spit out. Only the mouth on her face can actually talk, but she likes to say talk to the hand.
Backstory (optional): Ria grew up in a fairly average family, in a fairly average neighborhood, and attended a fairly average school. Growing up with 6 mouths meant she was one of the few people that stuck out like a sore thumb. Some people treated her poorly, but for the most part she lived a fairly normal life. In a world where almost everyone has weird abilities, she wasn't too ostracized, but she had her fair share of trouble growing up.

She also had a few good friends that were great emotional support. Her parents were also very supportive, and to an extent, her two brothers. Ria was the oldest sibling which meant more often, she had to take care of them. This got her first teaching experience, and would help her down her path. She became an intern, which turned into a fulltime hero career, and later teachership. She became the reading/writing teacher, class 1-B homeroom teacher, and school counselor.
Other: the keyword is in bold, italic, and underlined.

Edit: I forgot to give Ria an age, she's now officially 25. She also has matching knee pads that match her elbow pads.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
is there someone who now inherits the One For All quirk? Since it is passed down, who would have it?
would the person who has it be an npc, or an OC?

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I... don’t think I planned for that lol

More than likely neither OFA nor AFO will make an appearance, unless we all decide to have the big bad mastermind posses one of them. The quirks are extremely powerful, so if one or both were to make an appearance, they would be an NPC. Although I’m not sure that they would need to make an appearance. Hope that answers any questions.

I’ll make a post tomorrow, most likely.

| Korutesu |

One. Last. OC. Must. Stop. Myself.

Name: Kit Isaac Carter
Gender/Sexuality: Male
Class: Class 1-C
Appearance: He's 4'7, He has pale skin with dark blue eyes, and Black messy hair. He normally wears a baggy jacket and sweatpants. He also wears a bag where he carries a special item.
Alignment (good/evil/etc.): Neutral (so far)
Costume (if applicable): He normally wears the same baggy jacket that he normally wears with ripped jeans. He wears a wooden mask, Which controls the damage taken from his own Quirk.
Personality: He's a type of shy, but talkative person. It's really easy to make friends with him, and sometimes his Quirk goes out of control, sometimes reaching 60%.
Quirk:
Cursing:
This lets Kit curse someone for ten seconds, which slows and hurts the person who was cursed. The drawback is he cannot move for the amount of time that he is using his Quirk. He also takes more damage when using it, and takes extra damage from the Curse. It will, and does do a lot of damage to the person who is cursed. 10% - 50% used power is how strong the power Kit can hold. using higher than this may kill Kit.
Backstory (optional): Work in progress (no, it's not, it's already finished, i'm just too lazy to do it)
Other: Doomsday

i promise myself that this is my final OC, no more will be added. Until i get more ideas

Name: Roman Saul
Gender/Sexuality: Male/Straight
Class: 1-C
Appearance: He is fairly tall and wears a black and white hoodie with dark blue jeans. He has curly black messy medium length hair. He has dark green eyes with a beauty mark bellow his eye. He has a almond skin tone with bushy eye brows.
Alignment (good/evil/etc.): Good
Costume (if applicable): None
Personality: He is very submissive and very naïve. He believes everything he has been told and will never ask questions after. He is very easy too manipulate but when he finds out (which he probably wont) he will make sure too put them in their place. He is also very emotionless.
Quirk (name/type/drawbacks/etc.): Roman's quirk is called Switch. His quirk makes it to where he can switch places with anything of anyone. He just discovered his ability too use this quirk and has yet too reach its full potential.
Backstory (optional): Just your average guy, nothing notable.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I always wanted to convert one of my favourite characters into a MHA rp but decided now seemed like the right one to do so.
Name
: Escanor Lionhardt
Gender/Sexuality: Male/Straight
Class: 1-B
Appearance: Escanor has ginger hair and green eyes. He is 5'8 (Night)/7'5 (Noon). (Night) he is thin and spindly and has glasses. He wears a hoodie and loose trousers. (Noon) he is muscular and strong, his hair seems to shine and a tattoo of the sun appears on his back.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Costume: A golden yellow and orange armour like suit that adjusts its size as he grows or shrinks.
Personality: Escanor's personality changes drastically along with his strength between day and night. At night, he is skittish, submissive and unfailingly polite. Whereas in the day he is arrogant, boastful, and domineering.
Quirk: Sunshine: Escanor's ability is one of duality. he is the weakest at midnight, but starting from dawn his power level begins to rise steadily from one hour to the next until it peaks at noon.

Daytime: Beginning with the rising of the Sun at dawn Escanor begins to make a dramatic change, both physically and mentally. He grows much taller and muscular as time passes, with his clothes being ripped off him unless specifically tailored to his growth. In this state, his physical strength and endurance are incredible and he casually radiates a lot of heat making it hard to be around him. In this state, his normally skittish demeanor is replaced by one of confidence and a royal atmosphere.

Night-time: With the setting of the Sun, Escanor returns to his original, skittish self. He's seemingly weaker than an average human.

The One: During noon, when his power is at its peak, for one minute he becomes the manifestation of power itself and his body dwarfs normal people. In this form, he is said to be invincible.
OMFG

I CANT-

I can’t believe I only just realized the massive 7DS reference here. Omg. XD

K imma write up a post tonight, sorry for the wait.

| Korutesu |

i have an idea of what Kit to create, and also, i might add something to his quirk which (hopefully isn't too op) can spread through blood which won't hurt Kit but will be more or less stronger depending on how much blood was touched. Since i've been thinking about this addition since you posted the apprehension test.
I won't say about what Kit will create, but it will be pretty useful.