• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: Doomsday (Discussion)

Is this a decent RP idea? Also, when should the doomsday happen?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At the entrance exam

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • At the sports fest

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • At the USJ rescue training site

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Idk man, I’m so bored right now I pulled this out of my left nostril and turned it into an RP, welp, let’s get to it:

In the world of My Hero, we live in a superhuman society. Currently, about 95 percent of the population possesses some uncanny ability, or quirk, and most of that number have grossly more powerful quirks than the minority. These quirks have slowly become a part of our everyday life, and one career dominates over the rest: hero.

However, in recent years, villainy has been on the rise. Quirks have been combining, becoming more powerful and complex. Accounts of people going insane from being unable to control their quirks are becoming more and more common. Quirkless people and those with useless quirks have been oppressed, teased, and biased against.

The proud school of U.A. is one of the few hero academies still open, struggling, but open. They teach students with out-of-control quirks how to harness their power without losing their minds.

At least, they did.

Until the theory of Quirk Singularity Doomsday was no longer a theory.

It was reality.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out this RP of mine! It’s been a while since I hosted one, and this idea popped into my head randomly when I was reading the manga. The author just touched on the theory of quirk singularity, so I thought I might develop it into an RP.

Basically, the plot here is that you are a U.A. student when the Quirk Singularity Doomsday strikes. You could be a child/grandchild of a canon character, or just a random person. There is no limit on your number of characters, as long as you can keep track of them. Plot suggestions are appreciated!

Your character should be one of the few who have a) a weak/seemingly useless quirk, b) a quirk with significant drawbacks, or c) a personality flaw or disability that stops their quirk from developing to its full potential. This stops your character from being consumed by their quirk when the doomsday hits.

1. Pokecharms rules. Duh.
2. Romance, violence, and swears are allowed, but don’t make me change that.
3. Feel free to make side characters, villains, other students, etc. in addition to your main.
4. Put “doomsday” somewhere in your bio!
5.And finally… have fun!
Name:
Gender/Sexuality:
Class:
Appearance:
Alignment (good/evil/etc.):
Costume (if applicable):
Personality:
Quirk (name/type/drawbacks/etc.):
Backstory (optional):
Other:

Name: Akane Fueki
Gender/Sexuality: Female/Bisexual
Class: 1-C (support course)
Appearance: Pale. Brilliant red hair with lighter highlights, and a light dusting of freckles. Her eyes are a bright green flecked with gold. Small in height and stature, just under five feet. She usually wears a small golden locket around her neck, tucked into the collar of her uniform.
Alignment (good/evil/etc.): Neutral Good
Costume (if applicable): No costume; support course
Personality: Fun; happy-go-lucky; go-with-the-flow. Likes to have a good laugh, although she tends to make puns at the worst possible times, and her humor takes a dark turn when things get out of hand. However, she is extremely inventive, and passionate when it comes to the items she creates. They almost always turn out to be red or with some red elements, though, because she can use her quirk on them to fix them up easier. She’s quite intelligent, but can be lazy when doing something she doesn’t care for.
Quirk (name/type/drawbacks/etc.): Red Matter: an emitter-type quirk. Akane can control any red thing she touches for 5 minutes after she touches it. This is a combination of her father’s Seeing Red quirk (anyone he touches only sees the blank color red) and her mother’s Clay Body quirk (she can manipulate any part of her body like clay). Usually her go-to choice is her blood or her red hair. However, she has always been a sickly child, and she can’t use her quirk for long periods of time without it taking a toll on her body.
Backstory (optional): As a very young child, Akane’s mother was killed in a car accident. The locket she wears now is one of her mother’s prized possessions. Her father was often out on “business,” so she was raised mostly by her quirkless grandfather. One day, her father didn’t come back. Since then, she has lived alone with her grandfather in a fairly small house. But as she never knew her mother and hardly saw her father, she doesn’t regret her life.
Other: Prepare for doomsday! ;)

: Chikyu Kobayashi (hero name Forrest)
Gender/Sexuality: Male/Straight
Class: 1-C (teacher, 32 years old)
Appearance: Sharp, angular features, but a kind face. He has dark brown hair that just flops down in front of his eyes, so he usually wears a headband or bandana of sorts. The assortment of plants growing on him change frequently. Wears loose clothing most of the time. Tanned.
Alignment (good/evil/etc.): True Neutral
Costume (if applicable): Bare-chested with (essentially) a man-skirt. He uses the plants growing from his body in battle when there aren’t any other plants around.
Personality: Fun-loving and jovial, though he can’t stand to see anyone struggling. This makes him a fantastic teacher, always offering help when he senses that someone needs it. However, he can often be a bit too helpful, and if someone still doesn’t get it, he has a tendency to give the answers away. Harbors a secret love of the nickname “Sensei.”
Quirk (name/type/drawbacks/etc.): Jungle Gym: an emitter-type quirk. He can control any and all plant life at the cost of it growing on him. Although they don’t impede his movement, he draws stares from a lot of people when he goes out in public! He often brings natural aspects into support item designs, making his items sought-after for their eco-friendly makeup.
Backstory (optional): Not much to say here. Had a pretty average childhood, divorced parents. His mother passed away of natural causes about three years ago, and he still lives in her house. Single and not looking for a relationship just yet.
Other: Doomsday.

Tags: @Schrift007 (and to make the asylum whole) @Gamingfan

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Yes! I've been wanting an MHA Rp to use this Quirk. You have my thanks.

Anyway...

Name: Samal Malo
Class: 1-A
Quirk : (Primal Rage) Samal obtains animal prowess, increasing his physical strength, and senses as well, making him a powerhouse hunter. Sounds great right?
Well, it also takes a huge toll on his sanity and intelligence. He's strong, but he doesn't plan very much aside from "hurt them until they don't breathe", as such is simple and easily readable.
Stress typically unconsciously activates the quirk, and build up increases his abilities, but lowers his mental prowess further, causing him to slowly lose humanity until his eyes would go blank, and Samal loses all of his sanity and act like an enraged animal, attacking anyone around with the intent on killing. The quirk disappears when Samal's stress is gone, if he become exhausted, or if he's knocked out.
Appearance: 5'5, bony, and lean, Samal doesn't look like someone who would do well in a fight, which wouldn't be wrong. However, his messy black hair, and beat up hoodie and ripped jeans may change that impression, thanks to his quirk.

When his quirk is activated, he becomes much more muscular, his hair stands up, and a red aura surrounds him, deeping it's tone in with his anger.
Alignment : Neutral Good
Costume : Creativity? What's that?
Personality: Friendly, but a bit of a doormat. Samal wants to be hero, but since he considers his quirk more of a curse than a blessing, he's quite self-deprecating. Since his quirk essentially works without his control, he's trained himself to be perceptive, to study and make efficient plan to win fights, hoping that he could use his smarts rather than his quirk. However, his nerves don't really allow him the chance.

Interestingly, his personality does a complete 180 when using his quirk, almost like he's a different person. He's self-confident, dim, and easily angered...until he snaps, where he basically loses his humanity.
Backstory: Loading...
Other: DUmzdAi

Uh...I think that's it. I'll fix it if I need to.

Name: Takumi Kaito
Class: 1-A (Yeah I know, popular class)
Appearance: Kaito stands at a height of 5'8" with dull light Blue skin, he has short Black hair swept to one side, his facial features make him appear somewhat handsome to some people, his teeth have fangs, his eyes are sky Blue with jet Black sclera and his body build is slim with neither signs of fat or muscle, though he seeks to gain the latter with training. His casual clothes consist of a White button up shirt under a dark Blue knee long jacket, Black pants and brown shoes, his other choice of upper clothing--mainly used when it's cold--is a light Gray hoodie with a squid design on it under a Black peacoat. When in school, he wears the normal school uniform.
Alignment Neutral good?
Costume (if applicable): His hero costume is a Navy blue ankle long high collared coat with White linings along the middle and six holes on the back to let his tentacles through, sleeves and edges, Black baggy pants and army boots. Under his coat, he wears a bulletproof vest and a Black visor with Blue lenses similar to Lemillion's. (Fashion is always important to me :p)
Personality: Kaito is normally seen as a calm and laid back individual with and equal sense of sass and humor, often making jokes or puns with people he likes or talking back to and/or roasting people he doesn't. He has a small sense of anxiety due to his different appearance compared to many other humans and tries to laugh it off with puns. He is kind enough to try and help people with certain tasks so long as he has the capabilities to do so, however when up against bad guys, he displays a terrifying sense of cruelty that he tries to keep under wraps for the sake of being a hero. He gets flustered when women compliment or praise him.
Quirk: (Tentacles) - Kaito has the ability to protrude up to 2-6 black strong and flexible tentacles from his back, each one can grow up to around ten meters and just one can hold anything slightly heavier than the average human's body weight, something he seeks to improve. He can use his tentacles to climb up vertical surfaces very quickly as if he was a spider.
Setback: He has a habit of relying on his tentacles for many tasks out in battle, if his tentacles get cut, they can recover, but it only takes a few centimetres a second. While he does train to be stronger without his tentacles by practicing martial arts, without his tentacles he is only human... and light in bodyweight.
Backstory: Kaito tried his best to live a normal life despite his "tenta-cool" appearance only to be made fun of by a few people throughout his school years because of his appearance and how he didn't manifest his quirk yet--and his tendency to talk back or sass didn't help very much. One day, he found an old lady who was being mugged in an alleyway and as if by instinct, he charged toward the robber and knocked him out... although it wasn't with his hands, it was with a series of tentacles that suddenly protruded from his back. The old lady he saved was briefly horrified at the creature only to discover it was the boy who saved her, her gratitude wasn't just a simple thank you, but helped reassure Kaito about his appearance and quirk, saying that he's "exactly like everyone else, but better" and that he shouldn't hide or be ashamed of who he is. Those words inspired Kaito to try and become a hero, proving that his different appearance is something people can see with hope.
Other: He "modified" his clothes by adding six neatly placed holes in the back to put his tentacles through. Seems like Doomsday came early this year. His hero name is "Tentacular."

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Anthony/Angel Corbyn
Gender/Sexuality: Male/(Anthony - Straight/Angel - Gay)
Appearance: Anthony/Angel is very tall ( approx. 7 foot) and skinny, with brown(Ant)/pink(Ang) hair in a short messy style and green(Ant)/yellow(Ang) eyes. He has freckles and a great smile. Anthony usual wears grey trousers, a black t-shirt and white trainers. Angel usual wears
Alignment: Good (Angel can be a bit devilish at times)
Costume: None
Personality: Anthony - Gentle, kind and understanding. He loves to help people and always tries hard. He likes making friends, has a knack for singing and loves a good training session. He has a fear of being controlled and hates cows (don't ask)/Angel - Angel is very sarcastic and sassy and has no problem with being reckless at the expense of others. He's known to be a bit of a prankster, switching between playful and easily destructive as he pleases. His humor tends to be crude or crass, with an emphasis on dirty jokes. Angel's attitude can be considered blunt, yet with a sense of style, always carrying a flirtatious and confident persona everywhere he goes. He's also a bit narcissistic. He also has a knack for singing.
Quirk: Quirk Absorption//He is able to copy the quirk of anyone he makes physical contact with. He can hold two at a time and immediately knows how to use them. Of course copying the quirk also means copying the drawbacks, any drawbacks that affect the owner will also affect him while he has the quirk.
Backstory: When Anthony's quirk manifested his body was shocked by the combined drawbacks of two random quirks and this resulted in the formation of a second identity when he was recovering, due to a drawback of some quirk he copied the personality coexists within his head and alters Anthony's body when it takes control. He struggled to work together with Angel but they eventually came to a mutual understanding which was how he got into 1-A but soon after the two of them got back into their usual antics.
Other: Doomsday. Anthony has a split personality, Angel is that personality.

Last edited:
If I need to edit him, I can.

Name: Name: Yu(first name) Wu(last name)
Height: 5'5 ft.
Physical Appearance: pink spiky rubbery hair combed back collar length, cherry red eyes, light pink skin, 5'5 ft, 142 pounds, somewhat muscular.
Personality: Yu is a mild-mannered, friendly, energetic, somewhat awkward guy that likes to try and "save the day" even if it doesn't need saving.
Alignment: He's a good boi!
Casual Clothing:
He wears a plain red t-shirt("King of breakfast" is written on it), green jogging pants, blue sneakers, and a purple hoodie with orange stars(unzipped), and a waterproof silver watch.
Hero/Villain outfit: tight spandex sleeveless red shirt, black leather half vest, loose white satin kung fu pants(with a red dragon wrapped around the right leg, Red satin sash, metal plated knee pads and elbow pads, maroon kung fu shoes ,and bronze brass knuckles that say "HAHA" on them(both hands).
Quirk (Type): rubber man (mutant)
Quirk and description of it: Since his body is rubbery he is extremely resistant to blunt force and other things like falling. He is also extremly limber as his bones are rubbery and can bend really easily. However he is still susceptible to sharp attacks or elemental attacks. He can stretch his body out 10 ft.
Other Details: Yu is an avid tai chi practitioner
his hero name will be "The Elastic Fist"
Family: deceased father(Yakumo), older brother(Keiyo), Maya(slightly older twin sister), Maya(slightly older twin sister), Nia(younger sister)
Yakumo works as a lawyer, Keiyo aspires to become a lawyer like his father, Maya aspires to become a journalist ,and Nia hasn't made any future plans for when she grows up though its highly unlikely she will want to become a hero like her brother Yu.

Yu's info; affiliation: U.A. High School Hero Class 1A
Birthday: 4/20
Height: 165 cm
Blood type: AB-

Yu-
Quirk Power: 4
Physical Power: 3
Intelligence: 5
Cooperation: 3
Speed: 4

Doooooooooomsday!

I made a four part written work series called "Yu can do it"

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

: Chikyu Kobayashi (hero name Forrest)
Class: 1-C (teacher, 32 years old)
Appearance: Sharp, angular features, but a kind face. He has dark brown hair that just flops down in front of his eyes, so he usually wears a headband or bandana of sorts. The assortment of plants growing on him change frequently. Wears loose clothing most of the time. Tanned.
Alignment (good/evil/etc.): True Neutral
Costume (if applicable): Bare-chested with (essentially) a man-skirt. He uses the plants growing from his body in battle when there aren’t any other plants around.
Personality: Fun-loving and jovial, though he can’t stand to see anyone struggling. This makes him a fantastic teacher, always offering help when he senses that someone needs it. However, he can often be a bit too helpful, and if someone still doesn’t get it, he has a tendency to give the answers away. Harbors a secret love of the nickname “Sensei.”
Quirk (name/type/drawbacks/etc.): Jungle Gym: an emitter-type quirk. He can control any and all plant life at the cost of it growing on him. Although they don’t impede his movement, he draws stares from a lot of people when he goes out in public! He often brings natural aspects into support item designs, making his items sought-after for their eco-friendly makeup.
Backstory (optional): Not much to say here. Had a pretty average childhood, divorced parents. His mother passed away of natural causes about three years ago, and he still lives in her house. Single and not looking for a relationship just yet.
Other: Doomsday.

Silva was originally a teacher in another RP. I will need to do a bit of editing to him if he is going to be a student.

I figured I'd drop his bio to get a general idea of what hes going to be like.

Name: Silva(first name) Sypher(last name, kinda like "cipher" except slightly spelled differently)
Hero name: Mr. AI(future hero name)
height: 5'9 ft.
Appearance: collar length dark brown hair combed back, neon orange pupils, somewhat pale skin, slightly thin build, thick, dark circles under eyes from rarely sleeping, no skin on the palms of his hands or fingertips(visible wires showing in their place).
personality: Silva is a friendly laid back man that rarely shows emotion. He can also be impatient and brutal honest. Despite his laid back attitude he despises laziness and procrastination as he is prefers to use his time efficiently.
Alignment: good
Class: 1-C

Quirk Description: human AI, Mutation type quirk. Can hack into any technology whether it be a computer, cell phone, or TV remote and alter it to his desire. (a cell phone can become a bomb or a TV can become a security camera) as well as create a web of connections(kinda like the video game "watch dogs").
setback: In order to hack something he either needs to make physical contact with whatever he is hacking or use special tools(like his custom cell phone) to allow him to hack remotely).

Signature Move(s)?: Sypher Drones(Usually has 3 at all times) They aren't fully AI, but they can fly around and attack enemies with basic combat abilities. Refined maneuverability, and basic stealth capabilities as well as find and extract people/animals in need of rescue. When he isn't using his drones they wrap themselves around his shoulders and back and act as armor.

His drones possess dual laser pistols which fire three types of bullets; standard plasma rounds for offensive combat, stun rounds for nonlethal takedowns, and tracker rounds for tracking and locating. Tracker rounds can be used to find fleeing or stealthy targets. It can also be used to locate other objectives like civilians, heroes ,or locations.

His drones also have basic armor plating and energy shield capabilities. As well as a built in med kit, a fire extinguisher ,and grappling hooks for carefully extracting injured people.

His drones have two modes. Fight and flight mode.

Flight mode: sacrifices power for speed and maneuverability so it can be utilized better to rescue people. Flight mode fires fires at rapid speeds. In flight mode it can fly around and lift people (one person per drone) flight mode resembles a sphere .

Fight mode: sacrifices flight for increased shield power and powerful laser pistol shots. Fight mode can climb walls ,but cannot fly. Fight mode resembles a spider.

civilian clothes: He wears a solid white T-shirt that says CPU, a gray bluish button up shirt with 0's and 1's in binary form(unbuttoned and sleeves rolled up to his elbows)The binary on his button up shirt translates to 'Cyberpunk' written a bunch of times. Cargo pants with lots of pockets, blue running shoes ,and a leather shoulder bag.
Hero outfit: A red half-mask with a demon grin, white dress shirt with gold stripes, bullet proof vest covering it up, a gun holster(shoulder), long bright red circus ringmaster coat with several pockets, dark red with gold pinstripe dress pants, a utility belt with homemade gadgets, black socks and black suede shoes.
Other: He has a metallic robot-like voice. His body is slightly more machine than man with skin that is a sort of strange bio-metal. He can see in the dark. He has a special custom built cell phone he made that helps him with wireless hacks. (he also keeps a bunch of cheap disposable cell phones in his pockets to use as bombs along with a couple random small devices here and there).
Backstory: When Silva was young his quirk slowly began manifesting as he was young. At first his quirk caused him to become sick which led to him going to the hospital many times. As his quirk manifested it started most notably with his hands. Whenever he interacted with tools and appliances ,and because he didn't know how to use his quirk properly he would oftentimes create bugs or glitches. As his quirk more and more developed his skin became metallic like and his voice became more robotic sounding. For a few years in school he was picked on for it ,but the children eventually grew out of it and treated him like an average kid. Silva grew up hacking and manipulating any sort of technology from television sets, radios, calculators ,and all sorts of electrical devices he could alter to his delight. He really enjoyed being able to make them explode the most ,and figuring out ways he could further improve upon them making them more powerful and expanding the blast radius. His obsession eventually got him into robotics. He enjoyed tinkering with random tech pieces and putting them together. At first it was mostly just mismatching random combinations to see what the results would be ,but he slowly grew out of that. As he began improving more tools and gadgets he eventually began building functioning robots capable of basic functions like walking and picking up small light objects. As soon as he started building robots he became fixated on making robots that could fly or lift heavy objects. As his robots became more and more advanced he began making drones with the hope of one day being able to make robots powerful enough to give the UA training a run for their money. When he was 14 a hero was so impressed by his drones he told the boy he should one day put his skills to good use in the support class.
Silva's info; affiliation: U.A. High School Hero Class 1-C student
Birthday: 12/31
Height: 175 cm
Blood type: -O
Likes: apples (he's not a vegetation he just prefers apples because he doesn't have to stop what he's doing to cook)

Silva-
Quirk Power: 4/5
Physical Power: 2/5
Intelligence: 5/5
Cooperation: 4/5
Speed: 4/5

Doomsday booms
day.

Last edited:
So this whole Doomsday thing, I hear it's regarding this Quirk Singularity thing where the quirks become stronger and more complex. How'd you plan to make that work, just some people ending up with bizarre quirks that they have trouble controlling?

Sry if it sounds dumb, I'm just a bit curious.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Name: Shinro Tsuru

Gender/Sexuality
: Male/straight

Class
: 1-A (hero course)

Appearance
: Standing at 5'7 Shinro is a skinny child. With messy dark red grey and bright red eyes, Shinro stands out a lot within crowds. His skin is pale, and his body is thin yet lanky. Most times outside his school uniform, he is wearing a leather hoodie with ripped jeans and a pair of black shoes. At all times he has a jerk like smile.

Alignment
(good/evil/etc.): Chaotic Good

Costume
(if applicable): It's really similar to his casual costume, with the only difference being his hood is red and he has a gas mask that cover his face.

Personality
: Shinro has a broad, open personality always acting bigger than he really is. He is loud, annoying and just carnage in general. He doesn't know when to stop, often going too far in fights. Most times, he will be friendly and try his best to be caring. But there are times he can snap and become cold, violent and hostile towards almost anybody. You just need to know how to push his buttons if you want that to happen. Whenever he is stressed, he normally smiles which often causes a lot of mishaps.

Quirk:
Devil's wings- Shinro has the ability to create fire from his shoulder blades. Most time these flames take the form of wings, but can be manipulated to become whips and tendrils. His quirk can allow him to fly, attack with deadly long range and close range attacks and burn up attacks. With his control of his quirk, he has managed to make great use with his quirk. Though his quirk may sound strong, it has a lot of draw backs. He cannot use his quirk for long periods of time because it burns up the oxygen around him, making his wings smaller and cutting out the amount of oxygen he gets. Offensively his quirk is really hard to use, mostly used for agility based attacks. And though he may be immune to his own fire, he is not immune to all fire.

Backstory
(optional): (I'll develop later)

Other
: He cannot swim, like at all

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
I really wanna bring this OC back lol

Name: Nuno Yasuhiro
Gender/Sexuality: Male, Heterosexual
Class: 1-B
Appearance: Nuno stands at 6 feet tall and weighs 120lbs. He has short blond hair and brown eyes, with slightly pale skin. He's not very expressive, often seeming very serious, but shows emotion from time to time. He usually wears a black jacket with a white shirt underneath, black dress pants and brown shoes. Has a rather average build.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Costume: Some black, white and yellow light armor, with large shoulder plates. He has a cape made out of his Quirk's cloth so he has something to use at all times. Said cape can detach and reattach with ease.
Personality: Kind and polite, doesn't like to start conflict. He is serious most of the time, but opens up and is more friendly when with friends. Is protective of his close friends and relatives, and has a sense of loyalty to people that have helped him. Speaking of which, don't mess with his friends. He will remember that and make sure you eventually get what you deserve.
Quirk: Vectored Cloth: Allows him to create a black cloth with a yellow stripe that can manipulate vectors, altering the direction and inertia of most things it touches. He can manipulate said cloth to make it change size, hover or grab things. He can form up to three at a time and fuse them together, but the bigger the cloth gets the harder to handle it is. The cloth can be easily burnt or cut, in which case Nuno has to wait about a minute to form a new one. Can't reflect things such as fire (duh) or water.
Backstory (optional): (Might add something here later)
Other: Doomsday!

Should I read the manga? I haven't done so but it was mentioned earlier, so...

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Name: Genki Tsuchida (Super Legs; the Bounding Hero)
Gender/Sexuality: Male/straight
Appearance: He has spiked red hair, blue green eyes, and a lean build with a height of 5'11". His school uniform is usually wrinkled, his jacket unbuttoned, and his tie tied in a messy knot (does not know the first step to tie a tie).
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Costume: Grey metal helmet and visor, grey skintight shirt + gloves, grey elbow pads, golden tights + boots, golden kneepads
Personality: He is super charismatic and friendly, always energetic and fun-loving. His goal is to make all those that make him happy be happy themselves. The only thing that rivals his cheerfulness is his stupidity. He is so dumb, he wouldn't know a doomsday was occurring unless someone told him so. His stupidity isn't the only thing that draws back from his cheer. He also has no sense of mercy or remorse, and will kill as cheerfully as he would play a game with friends.
Quirk: Jumping Legs: His legs can provide a lot of pushing force, and this is usually used for jumping. While his legs can absorb more shock than a normal person, he can't jump up too high without hurting himself. To give his legs this power, his brain was effected negatively, resulting in his lack of compassion and stupidity. Although, his skull is also a little thicker than normal people.
Backstory: He was given up for adoption days before his first birthday, and his adoptive parents give him tons of support and love.
Other: Keep the manga spoilers to a minimum por favor.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Oh I just realised I forgot to add something to my characters bio. He has a small support item that was given to him to help with his personalities. It stores outfits and allows for quick changes of outfits, the change happens in the blink if an eye. It is basically to help him shift from Anthiny to Angel completely instead of having Angel in Anthony's clothes, when in uniform it doesn't matter.

@Psymallard accepted! No worries, I don’t think there will be any spoilers; if there are I’ll put a warning :)

I’ll start working on the RP thread, now!
I love me some my hero academia spoilers!! Let me tell you about Shigaraki and his... *The rest of this post has been deleted*

Lowkey I really do like spoilers, they don't bother me... but I'll respect your opinion. I will try avoid spoilers...

=Nightshade=

Hmm, not sure... probably someone who was young in the actual series, Deku probably retired by now... maybe Kota or Eri? Or some NPC who someone makes up, it doesn’t really matter.

And yeah, you mean the ones they get in the acceptance letter?

Last edited:
Hopefully I can think of a good way to introduce Kaito.

Dunno if I should have him waking up and finding his acceptance letter or just have him walk over to U.A.

Last edited: