• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: Doomsday (Discussion)

Is this a decent RP idea? Also, when should the doomsday happen?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At the entrance exam

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • At the sports fest

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • At the USJ rescue training site

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
@BigHoodieBoy I suppose that is an option, however I think it might be more plausible if he was a spectator in the crowd, then one of the NPC students has to leave for one reason or another and the MC calls for a replacement. Idk, I feel like either way is unlikely, seeing as the sports fest is mostly for UA students to show off their skills, and it seems unlikely that they would have someone not from UA participating. It isn’t too late to have your character be a member of UA, just so you know; I just feel like the RP would be kinda boring if you weren’t to post at all until the doomsday hit. Just my opinion. :/

Silva could easily make all sorts of gadgets for some of the students. He did make drones ,and does make all sorts of other gadgets and tools. He practically built his custom cell phone from scratch.

Your character could begin at Konju's dojo if you want? Konju is kind of a villain. Also being an old school traditional dojo, its one often preferred by tough individuals, or people too stubborn to give up. (but its still possible your character could attend there)

I'm okay with it if you don't mind the baggage that comes with the dojo. Technically none of students know he's evil since they aren't evil underlings. Mostly just former thugs of sorts that now train at his dojo.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
and hopefully i do not get accused of autoing because i just put everything that happened on @ThAtGuY101's post into Tiberius' perspective, so everything that Konju does in my post, he did on ThAtGuY's post but i changed it's perspective.

Alright
Just a heads up since it's most likely I will take a while for me to reply (depending ofc on your time zone) since I most likely live on the other side of the globe for you guys and It's already like evening here

| Korutesu |

Samal Malo @Gamingfan
Genki Tsuchida @Psymallard
Takumi Kaito @Red Gallade
Tenshi Toba @Jolteon BOI
Anthony/Angel Corbyn @Shadow_Pup
Shinro Tsuru @Schrift
Tokei Shikake @Sharksuitguy17
Neon Barry @Captain Pokémon
Victoria Bennett @EeviumZ
Yukiro Shikimura @NotAPokemonRanger
Kumori Shiruku @IDKWhatUserNameToDo
Yu Wu @ThAtGuY101
Nuno Yasuhiro @ArmedBlue
Tiberius Black @NotAPokemonRanger
Escanor Lionhardt @Shadow_Pup
Ashi Hiyaku @The Alright Attorney
Akane Fueki @=Nightshade=
Silva Sypher @ThAtGuY101
Cryo Frido @Gamingfan
Lucas Semall/Kiroki @BigHoodieBoy
Yozu Takenawa @JayBird Joe

You are Welcome. Took me long enough. Also forgot about Yu Wu so i added him on there with each owner of the OC

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Thanks Ranger (:

Yeah, that’s about right. As of now class C is the support course and not the grades class because I’m stupid and put it as class c and not h but no one cares lol

| Korutesu |

I'm here thinking up a some sort of backstory for Tiberius and i have somewhat a good idea.
So first off, Let's say that Tiberius' parents died from... Let's say Konju (since he's the only villain we have so far) and let's say that Konju is Tiberius' adoptive father or something like that. so when Tiberius faces off against Konju, now as hero and villain, it would be much more emotional
now it's okay if you decline don't mind at all, but it would make a good plot twist, but it isn't really a plot twist cause i've already said it. As it kind of would make sense, would it not?

=Nightshade=

no, we don't have teachers for classes A and B
Oop, yeah, that could be a problem

If no one feels like making an OC, I could probably create some bare-bones skeleton bio for us to build on throughout the RP... pretty sure @Schrift was going to work on a 1-A teacher, but I’m not sure where that went... he might be missing notifs like I was for the longest time lol

Maybe. I don't really plan to have Konju arrested. I like to think of him as a reoccurring villain. I could imagine Konju probably wouldn't show any emotions since he's a pretty cold dude for the most part. Not completely cold and distant but kinda.

I think I'm going to wait for Shadow pup and others to post on the thread, since I feel like I've kinda posted too much-

Also I think I'm figuring out more of Kumori's backstory, but I have a few questions for @=Nightshade=
So the Doomsday thing happens it's going to affect those with stronger quirks. What about others that also have weaker quirks and older generations? Are they also gonna get affected regardless?

Name: Ria Arasaka
Gender/Sexuality: female
Class: 1-B teacher
Appearance: Ria is 5'9 ft. she's 25, but looks fairly young for her age. She has scarlet red hair, aqua blue eyes, tan skin, average body type, fairly muscular. She also has several additional mouths. A mouth on each hand. a mouth on each shoulder, and a very large mouth on her stomach slightly below below her belly button. All of her teeth are very sharp.
Alignment (good/evil/etc.): Neutral good
Costume (if applicable): She wears a yellow cropped shirt that covers her bellow button, but leaves her large mouth showing. She wears a orange and white striped sleeveless leather jacket with large rips where the sleeves should be. Bright orange gloves with holes in the palms where the mouths on her hands are. She has thin elbow pads with metal plates over them. She yellow short shorts with black leggings underneath that stop at her knees. She also wears white and orange striped running shoes underneath, and long yellow socks that go up to her leggings. She has knee pads that match with her elbow pads.
Personality: She forgets a lot and all the time. She's also very ambitious and loves to be the best. She's always pumped ,and super optimistic as well as very supportive. She's also very competitive too. When she's in a competition all her nice personality traits are gone. She's a fiery demon with only hell towards anyone who competes against her. Though she will dial it back a bit for the students. However with that aside, she's a very kind, friendly outgoing, charismatic, and all around cheerful person.
Quirk multi-mouth. She has six mouths. the mouth on her face is just a regular mouth if you overlook the fact that her teeth are sharp. The mouth on her shoulders can bite much harder than the one on her face, they can also make very stinky burps. The mouths on her palms can't bite as hard as her other mouths, but they can spit small food particles that she ate that day. The mouth on her stomach can eat through almost anything from metal or other objects ,and turn it into corrosive stomach acid that it can spit out. Only the mouth on her face can actually talk, but she likes to say talk to the hand.
Backstory (optional): Ria grew up in a fairly average family, in a fairly average neighborhood, and attended a fairly average school. Growing up with 6 mouths meant she was one of the few people that stuck out like a sore thumb. Some people treated her poorly, but for the most part she lived a fairly normal life. In a world where almost everyone has weird abilities, she wasn't too ostracized, but she had her fair share of trouble growing up.

She also had a few good friends that were great emotional support. Her parents were also very supportive, and to an extent, her two brothers. Ria was the oldest sibling which meant more often, she had to take care of them. This got her first teaching experience, and would help her down her path. She became an intern, which turned into a fulltime hero career, and later teachership. She became the reading/writing teacher, class 1-B homeroom teacher, and school counselor.
Other: the keyword is in bold, italic, and underlined.

Edit: I forgot to give Ria an age, she's now officially 25. She also has matching knee pads that match her elbow pads.

Last edited:
Name: Teha Kamisori (Hero name: Razor blade)
: Male
Appearance: Teha's 6 ft tall with an athletic and lean build, short brown hair, a clean shave, angular face features, stern gray eyes with a spark of kindness in them.

Alignment (good/evil/etc.): Neutral good
Costume (if applicable): Teha's costume is for the most part made of cut resistant materials, not to accidentally cut himself in battle. The costume doesn't have much protection on it as to not weigh and slow Teha down. It consist of a dark wine shirt with elbow length sleeves, matching pants, a pale yellow belt and white boots that have pale yellow accents.

Personality: Teha gives often has a stern and cold expression and comes off as intimidating or mean to other people. He's not afraid to say his opinion or set his foot down. He's generally very calm, but can get riled up when fighting for things he cares about. His teaching methods are very strict, but fair and he cares a lot for his students. He emphasizes on pushing his students limits, both to exceed them but also be aware of them. He loves seeing his students improve and grow.

Quirk: Blade hands (transformation)
He has the ability to transform his arms into metallic blades and after years of honing skills he can make them into different types of blades. (Idk there isn't much more to it ig lol)

Backstory (optional): Teha grew up in a fairly strict house hold where it was common that he had to prove himself before being rewarded and that kind of mentality has stuck with him (with a bit of tweaking). He was inspired to become a hero by the pro heroes in his child hood and even if he had a 'Basic' quirk he worked hard and eventually became a pro hero, which then lead him to become a teacher years later.

Other: He's known for his speed and accuracy. Doomsday

Also I was planning on making him an NPC where everyone can control him
If that's alright with everyone ofc

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Probably me tbh, I’ve been meaning to get something up for a while but school sucks and life isn’t any better lol

If I can’t post tonight, I will tomorrow.

If angel copied Yu's quirk wouldn't he turn rubbery like Yu?

Sidenote, we could introduce the teachers. We could always tag everyone and see who is still apart of this RP. Theres a lot of RPers who haven't posted yet, and this could be something simple as notifications problem or whatever. I'm gonna tag everyone just in case. If your already up to date with the RP, sorry, I'm just tagging everybody just in case.

1A students
Samal Malo @Gamingfan
Genki Tsuchida @Psymallard
Takumi Kaito @Red Gallade
Tenshi Toba @Jolteon BOI
Anthony/Angel Corbyn @Shadow_Pup
Shinro Tsuru @Schrift
Tokei Shikake @Sharksuitguy17
Neon Barry @Captain Pokémon
Victoria Bennett @EeviumZ
Yukiro Shikimura @NotAPokemonRanger
Kumori Shiruku @IDKWhatUserNameToDo
Yu Wu @ThAtGuY101
1B students
Nuno Yasuhiro @ArmedBlue
Tiberius Black @NotAPokemonRanger
Escanor Lionhardt @Shadow_Pup
Ashi Hiyaku @The Alright Attorney
1C students
Akane Fueki @=Nightshade=
Silva Sypher @ThAtGuY101
Cryo Frido @Gamingfan
Other
Lucas Semall/Kiroki @BigHoodieBoy
Yozu Takenawa @JayBird Joe
Class 1C teacher
Chikyu Kobayashi @=Nightshade=
Class 1B teacher
Ria Arasaka @ThAtGuY101
Class 1A teacher
Teha Kamisor @IDKWhatUserNameToDo

Thanks again for making the list btw, Korutesu.

Last edited:
In order to keep momentum up we should have some future plans present.

Will they do the same tests Aizawa gave class 1A?

I'm assuming whatever the 1A class does, B and C will also do. With their respective classes of course.