• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My Hero Academia! Discussion/SignUp

Honestly, I haven't mentioned my score. So technically I can't 1-up anyone, or be 1-upped. Perfect. All I know is that Davis is kicking some Robot heinie.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sorry if I kinda cut in, couldn't resist the chance to save someone and play hero. Hope I didn't screw anyone's plans with that last post.

It should be cool. Just work around it, and have your character activate the EMP right after I'm saved. Mainly because I realized that he would die even when you activated the EMP.

Stupid Science.

I gotta hit the hay. My phone is on 6% and I have to pretend dot learn tomorrow. I'll respond tomorrow morning. Goodnight and sweet Dreams. *over exaggerated bow*

Man oh man. Things happening quickly. Hopefully I'll have a post up at some point. Curse having school and work and all that jazz. I'll do it though! Just you Watch! *Huddles in corner over piles and piles of work*

Yeah...my posts take a while soo...Gonna be hard for me to keep up at this pace. I'll try my best, though.

And honestly I don't think the scores matter THAT much. All of our characters are gonna get in anyway, right? (*nervous laughing*). Regardless, I'll just have Kanki forget hers early on.

I think we could all due with a slower pace. That way everyone gets a chance to respond and we don't end up getting lost (Like I did today).

Also, Akira only cares about points because this test is made for him. Has to show off when he can. Plus he'll be absolutely horrible in the fitness test, so he needs this moment of glory.

Name: Eliza Delvie
Appearance: Eliza has long neon green hair and purple eyes, she usually wears long blue cammo pants, a white singlet, a white jacket with green paint splotches on it, a black headset and a pair green sneakers.
Personality: Eliza is often calm and collected but will get pissed if you wrong her or her friends or diss her dance moves. Eliza spends most of her time doing hip-hop, listening to music or both.
Quirk: rainbow gas.
Eliza's Quirk allows her to create different coloured gasses with each colour having a different effect so far she can only use three but she will learn to use more as the RP progresses. Eliza is also unaffected by any of the gasses she creates. The gasses she can use currently are: Green which if inhaled can nausiate or even cause people to pass out. Blue which will weaken rust or corode most metals that it touches. And yellow which if inhaled can cause people's pain tolerance to decrease leaving them more susceptible to physical combat.
Quirk weakness: This quirk has many weaknesses first being that the gasses are highly flammable though this can also be used in Eliza's favour, next is that most of Eliza's gasses only work if there inhaled meaning a well prepared foe's can prepare themselves and lastly the fact that the gasses have a veriety of colours means that her attacks can become very predictable.
Career path: Hero
Costume: will add later

Just to ask, can I make a little side character? Nothing major with a big bio, just someone to play a supporting role. Basically I want to make a friend who gets put in General Studies due to his/her Quirk not being suitable for the Entrance Exam (A test flaw Opharum already has pointed out in the RP Thread). Just asking. Anyway I'm off to bed, see you guys later.

Ok everyone. I have an announcement to make. Please read. I honestly didn't expect the thread to attract this much attention, lmao. But I'm happy about it! Im glad people are interested in joining and seem to already be having fun! :)

However, since we now have 10 people, I will be temporarily putting a shutdown on the RP until a couple become a bit inactive in posting. As someone who has been in roleplays up to 20+ people, I know how much it sucks to try to keep up with people posting all the time lol. Which leads me to my next rule/announcement.

This shouldnt be too hard, but please try not to post back-to-back. Once you get your post in, try to wait until at least 3-4 people have posted after you until you post again (in order to slow the pace down, as most of us need). This might hinder some people trying to teamwork, but this rule is mainly applying to this part of the roleplay, since its the Entrance Exam and its important for other people to know whats going on. Spam is hard to search through -- but dont get me wrong, I LOVE that you guys are so into it and I'm grateful to have you all here, since this is one of the first RPs I've actually started on my own.

Also, dont stress about the Entrance Exam point system - every character is getting into the Academy, since this is just the beginning! I just wanted to add it so that you guys could show off, and so that I could see and assess what you're all capable of in terms of writing! Have fun with it!

Ok, thats it! Happy roleplaying everyone - and if anyone has a problem, feel free to post so here or message me!
---

@Godjacob @Ry_Burst @Sarah316 @koopa000 @Quake @Trainer_Zander @Opharum @Nebula-Newt @Lil Eliza123

So I'm giving theirs as a possibility for people wanting to create some teamwork, and they expect it would take many posts. Start a chat and plan out a large combo post, with each person contributing parts that would involve their characters movements, and thoughts, and have one person posting it, while mentioning it is a combo post in the discussion. Would something like that work @Platinum_? It helps get teamwork out of the way, without speeding up the pace too much, and letting those people sit back a bit. (Of course I'm talking about more intense situations that occur, where a few people are seperated or something along those lines.

Also, my previous post in the RP, was probably my last post to wrap up the Entrance Exams. Someone please let me know, when they are over, so I don't fall behind.

So the powers we have so far are:

Rainbow gas

Creation

Magnet

Angel wings

Generator

Adrenaline rush

Atmosphere

Scale hair

Slime

Crystal form

Not bad in the variety department I think, a good range of strength as well actually. Should lead to some interesting combos down the line.

@Ry_Burst Sure, that works well! If that would be the most sufficient and easier to you, then by all means go for it:up:

@Lil Eliza123 I would prefer you post in the exams at least once, just so that all of us can get a good idea for your character, and so that your character kind of earns their acceptance into U.A instead of just automatically joining, ya know?

And @ Everyone, I just would like to throw out there that starting tomorrow I won't really be able to be on for 2-3 days, since i'm taking a trip to Europe. I can continue the story for a bit until then, but i just wanted to inform you all, so that you don't think i died.

Please feel free to continue the story/activity while i'm gone though! You don't need to wait up for me, since this roleplay is all of ours now, not revolving around me!

Name: Caesar Taylor
-
-
-
Appearance: (links allowed) Caesar has bright white hair and yellow eyes, he usually wears blue tracksuit pants, a blue shirt with a yellow and green checked flannelette shirt over the top, Caesar always has a headset around his neck and a black leather computer bag around his shoulder.
-
Personality Traits: Caesar is a fun loving enthusiastic guy who loves nothing more then to kick back and chill or play a few video games with friends. Although Caesar can be over enthusiastic at times he will really step up if a challenge presents itself.
-
Quirk: Tech Weaponize. Caesar can use his Quirk to turn any electronic device into a weapon as long as it has a stable amount of power/charge. Caesars power harnesses the electricity from within the device and can bring it out side of the device and shape the electricity into a weapon that he can use to battle. Weapons made with this ability arn't solid and can't be used for defence against close ranged combat. The channeling and concentration of a devises electrical energy makes the weapons made out of the electricity very hot, even hot enough to melt some metals or if there's enough energy enough to melt an entire house. Caesar can change the lethality of the weapons by changing the amount of electricity that's concentrated to make the weapon, he can change the effect of being hit by the weapon from a simple jolt to stunning an opponent or even possibly knocking the opponent out or even worse.
-
Quirk Weakness:
Caesars quirk has quite a few flaws like the fact that the device Caesar is using as a weapon must have a steady supply of battery/charge or his powers won't work until he finds another device with enough battery/charge, another flaw is that Caesar has to have an electronic device to use his powers and with out one he's practacly useless (though he carries electronics every where he goes in his computer bag), Carsars power is also limited as he can only turn electronics into weapons and nothing else, and finally if the electronic flow is cut off by something that reduses electrical energy(eg. Dirt, rocks, concrete) the weapon won't work until the item is moved or destroyed.
-
Career Path: Hero
-

Costume: ill put this in later

Sorry about taking so long, guys! Even still, this was just sort of an intro, taking place around the same time as the other intros, and I plan an making at least one more less detailed post involving references to other characters, general thoughts, and other catchup stuff. Is that alright? Or do we need to end the entrance exam right away?

Fair enough. Either way, I'll just wait for a couple more people to post before posting again myself since I'm still behind, if that's alright. I'll be able to sum Kanki's experiences quickly enough.

So, how are we gonna end it, exactly? Is everyone just going to be shown their final scores and then socialize before our host gets back in the next couple days?