• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My Hero Academia! Discussion/SignUp

I'm back guys!!!

Sorry for being gone so long! But i'm back from England and ready to RP again - thanks for being so cool and respectable towards each other in my absence! I'll be checking up and joining the RP myself here soon enough!

Also @koopa000 i LOVE FAIRY TAIL LMAO. Definitely joining

Alright everyone, its updated! The scoring is nothing personal to anyone, just simple judging comparing to everyones written detail and earnings. (i.e - how people had their character react to certain situations in certain manners, how they stayed calm, how they rescued, how they controlled their power, etc. all went into both categories. Power control and attacks went into Combat Points, while character virtue and development, as well as intentional + accidental rescues went into Rescue Points.)

overall these points really dont matter :D its not a competition RP for long, im not organized enough in order to host one of those. this is just to move the story along.

@GameBug03 Unfortunately I dont think you read the recent announcements before filling out your character sheet, or looked at the main thread itself. We have closed due to already an excessive amount of Roleplayers. Sorry about that. We will be opening back up if spots begin to open up, but until then 10 is already proving to be a bit to handle.

Haha props to being location twins on our profiles, though :D

@Quake haha! Sorry about that though - even though you didnt post much according to numbers, you were very detailed and I was highly impressed by your writing. You got the point across and were very fluent, so it was hard for me to even think about not placing you in top 10. You at least deserved that :)

Lel, it's ok. I needed to post more. Besides, that gaps between the scores aren't even that large, which is one of many things Kanki will note.

Good think Akira isn't in the room, that surround sound would not help with his current headache.

In any event, I'd like to make a little minor character. Just a General Studies rival who Akira will meet up with if and when we get to the Sports Festival. Is that okay?

Probably after the characters have more time interacting with each other. Stop and built up connections. Being the quiet aloof one all the time is just awkward. XD Jk

Nah it's fine. Akira is just feeling the pressure of going into the U.A. #1 in the exam. Not to mention already having someone from General Studies hate his guts. Not very talkative at the moment.