• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My Hero Academia! Discussion/SignUp

Just to ask, what do you think a below average athletic kid with no Quirk usage would be able to throw? Just curious what my figure should be for Akira.

Well average would maybe only about a 40-50? So for below maybe a 20-30. I'm not really an athletic pro lmao but I would say thats what I would assume compared to some of my friends.

Question. Is the discus throw measured by it's speed or by its distance? Or both? (Even though having higher speed results in more distance generally).

Also, do we state the scores in the post or do we wait until the end to recieve them?

@Quake In speed, but that also pretty much falls in the distance range. Its basically just like the baseball ball throwing test in the anime, but in speed instead of distance. And yes, you post your own results in your own post.

Ah, ok. And I just looked it up. The average distance for a discus throw for a middle schooler/high schooler is around 30-35 meters, so probably a bit below that or at least on the lower end if one's character lacks altheticism.

Last edited:
Nono, sorry that came out wrong. I meant I think it should be fine. Actually, Platinums idea was really creative as well, I enjoy seeing the different powers in action.

Hey everyone, quick announcement. For this discuss event and the future trials that require one person at a time, feel free to post without me choosing someone random each time. As long as you acknowledge that the person before you has taken their turn, you can have your character go up next. This is just so that I dont have to post everytime and you guys dont have to wait on me.

@Godjacob @Ry_Burst @Sarah316 @koopa000 @Quake @Trainer_Zander @Opharum @Nebula-Newt @Lil Eliza123

Sounds fair. Also, I think I'm finally good to hop back in. So I guess this next post is gonna be a long game of catch-up. Hopefully I can do this in a way that doesn't seem too rushed. As for the room thing, I'll have Ryouta be on his own, OOC reasons being I'm far behind and in character will be something about his quirk not being suitable for multiple people in the same room on a constant basis.

I won't be good, until tomorrow evening. I'll be running all over tomorrow working, and being responsible and whatnot. Which is totally lame! But I will have my post up. Besides it would probably be better for Davis to go last in the group, so he can spend as much time, adjusting his arm.

Nah. Read up on the post I did a little while ago. You guys do not need to wait on a reply from me, since thats just useless posting on my part and it drags out the RP. As long as you acknowledge the person who took their turn before you and make sure their turn is over, then you can go ahead and go next without me responding.

I think what Nebula meant was that I actually am waiting on you, since I had Ryouta interact with Mr. Tsugo. Unless that's not what you're talking about. In that case, ignore me.

Holy Shit,

Name: Nitro Uchito
-
-
-
Appearance: (links allowed)Closest I could Get. f5e1db5ef8140670cfa6f6468b9f85c7.jpg
-

Personality Traits: To Bloody Lazy to Make one.
-
Quirk: Light-Darkness
-
Quirk Weakness: The user Can only Use Them After a Cooldown, And more but I'm to Lazy
-

Career Path: ( Hero / Villain ) Little Bit of Both.
-

Costume: (optional) (links allowed)Nein

Last edited: