• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My Hero Academia! Discussion/SignUp

It's more spaced during the dance battle. So while they are doing that, (which has already been posted) I can do some character development. I'll just wrap this up with a nice little bow.

Are we gonna get All Might and Aizawa as teachers, or will they all be OCs?

And as a general question, how much older would Deku's class be from us? 1 year? 10 years? Just curious where in this timeline we're at.

@koopa000 All important teachers will be OC, however we will only be emphasizing on the two teachers I have just introduced on the roleplay.

@Godjacob Deku and those other characters will not be existant. We are in place of them. However as I mentioned most of the U.A higher ups like All Might and the others will be existent, but not a big part of our RP. (To keep people from wanting to be them, and to preserve who they are as characters. Although we know them and their characteristics decently, we dont know their every thoughts and actions. But fear not, they will be making a couple of appearances ;) )

@koopa000 Well I guess we could incorporate your teacher OC if you really want to? As long as you have good Heroic class ideas that should be fine. It could be a good variety. (However you will have some time to think of some, because i'm about to release the infamous mini-hero training course as seen on the anime >:D)

@koopa000 I would love to, but we already have people falling a bit behind in catching up to the RP. Even though you like to post whenever you can, some like to take their time and add depth to their posts, while others simply cant be on everday. So we have to make it fair to them as well, and keep this RP coordinated so that everyone can participate.

I promise you I will open up spots for people to join if our number of participants thin out :)

Alrighty everyone - attention! For the sake of more interaction between each other and our characters, I did throw in the twist of having roommates! I just wanted to let you all know that you may bunk with whoever you wish! (But it is gender-separated, of course!)

You may bunk up to 3 people (4 if there is a problem with numbers, since I don't want any lonely people unless they prefer so.)

If you want to bunk with a certain fellow-roleplayer simply ask them here or in a DM. And as I said above if you wish to bunk on your own without any other roleplayers thats fine too!

@Godjacob @Ry_Burst @Sarah316 @koopa000 @Quake @Trainer_Zander @Opharum @Nebula-Newt @Lil Eliza123

Kanki will be with Ryouta, I suppose, at least one girl has to be with a dude with an odd number, after all.

Amd sorry about being stupidly behind. Imma get to my post now.

Also, Opharim won't be available for a few days. I made it so that Ryouta passed out during the entrance exam and won't be able to make it to the first day of school on time.

All 3 girls would have to bunk together then, if its ok with you ladies. Kanki, you can be by yourself if you wish, but if Eliza and Sarah will let you it would be ideal for you to bunk with them - a school would never really allow a co-ed dormitory.

@Nebula-Newt Sure! I think the two would be good roommates, since they already get along.

Well. Man. I've fallen behind a lot. Like Quake said, I've been really busy with school. Luckily though, finals are next week! After that, though I might be busy with college apps on occasion, I should be good to keep on schedule. Till then, I give Quake permission to make any executive decisions with Ryouta to keep him in the RP.

@koopa000 could you add a little more to your post? this is a test, but you somewhat have control over your individual results (although you hopefully keep them reasonable). Could you add in how far the disc travelled, and the speed that it travelled in? Since this is an rp no one but you truly knows how your post is visualized - and in the test the speedometer picks up the speed you throw the disc in.

So for example, since you have the Slime quirk, you could emphasize how you used your arms ability to stretch to toss it at a very momentumous way, causing it to flail forward quickly, which would result in the speed of....lets say "90.3" or so. Get what I mean?

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Just to ask, would throwing the disc then flapping my winds to push it further with wind be considered cheating or using my Quirk to my advantage?

Akira is so screwed :D. Without metal, his Quirk is useless. Now he knows how Midoriya felt when he took the fitness test.

Unlike Midoriya, I don't see how Akira can show off in even one of these tests.