• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mistclan! Warriors RP

Choose a leader.

• Me

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • You

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Shadowpaw woke in the apprentices den to squint at the early light.

I must have slept the afternoon and night.

Carefully, she crept out of her nest to the well stocked fresh kill pile. Shadowpaw quickly grabbed a small green parrot and brought it to the medicine den.

The small tabby apprentice peeked her head in to see Robinpaw walk out at the same moment.

“Are you here to see Skypaw?”, the brown she cat meowed.

Surprised Shadowpaw jumped back but nodded her head in a fast motion. Robinpaw didn’t seem to notice her awkwardness and continued walking but without turning her head said “He’s awake but he’ll have to take the day off”. She was followed by Blazeheart, head down and tail drooping.

Is he okay? She worried.

Shadowpaw walked inside the hollow and squinted in the dim light. Crowfur wasn’t in there, Shadowpaw didn’t scent her when she arrived and the only cat she smelled was a dark silhouette in the back.

The cat lifted its head. “Shadowpaw is that you? I smell parrot”.

Careful not to mess up the piles of herbs and leaves Shadowpaw made her way to her brother who was a gray in the morning light. She sat beside him. Skypaw smelled of herbs and faintly of dried blood. She remembered with a pang the claw marks the large she cat had given her before Robinpaw rammed her off. It was the previous day that they had been ambushed by the rogues. All the memories crept into Shadowpaw’s head.

When Skypaw had tried to bite the orange tom’s paw to free himself the tom had batted his other paw into the white apprentice’s jawbone, knocking him out, but Shadowpaw was sure that he broke it. Robinpaw had tried to reach him but two rogues separated them. It was just then the noon patrol had emerged from the undergrowth and attacked the invaders. She remembered Riverstar furiously land on the leading tom and went down in a mass of claws and teeth. Mistclan had won the skirmish but was injured.

She pushed the parrot towards Skypaw. “Here. I know it’s feathery but I think it was freshlay caught”, she said softly.

“I’m as hungry as Jaguar!”, her brother declared ripping off a few feathers and sinking his teeth into the bird and tearing off a chunk.

“Want some?”, Skypaw asked, muffled by chewing.

Shadowpaw shook shook her head, she felt sick at the memory of blood and got up, leaving the den. She didn’t want to fight anymore, not after the attack. She was a coward for leaving her friend and brother, and she couldn’t even defend herself.

Last edited:
“It ok, crowfur is going to heal me so it’s ok, I know you would have helped if you were there” Skypaw said in a reassuring voice, trying to calm down blazeheart “don’t let your emotions cloud you, ok?”

“.....hopefully she’ll be ok” Skypaw says going to sleep, then lands in a starry forest “I know your here” then the she-cat from before appeared “how did you know?” “I can sense from using my powers” The she-cat responded “you’ve past your first test, beating a deputy by a apprentice is rare, I thought maybe blazeheart would be the one to take him down, well anyway I got to go I’ll see you later, soon since your already healed” Skypaw then wakes up “......”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well, I appreciate the thought, but I still let you guys down," Blazeheart told his apprentence as he went to visit his leader, Riverstar. During his walking, he stopped in his tracks, he was now communicating with another cat from StarClan.
Blazeheart, your time will come soon, learn well and choose wisely. The spirit seemed to be a gray she-cat, and for some reason, Blazeheart seemed minorly comforted but he still had one question.
"Who are you?" Before the warrior could get an answer, he was sent back to the regular world and shortly enter Riverstar's den.
"Hello Riverstar," Balzeheart greeted the she-cat as he respectfully bowed his head.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar stared at the dark wood wall with small gaps that let light through in her spacious hollow beneath the high branch. She sighed and barely noticed Blazeheart enter the hollow. All the Mistclan leader could think about was oranger fur with darker stripes and claws pinning a white cat to the ground.

The gray cat almost missed Blazeheart’s question.

Without turning her head she said with a monotone voice “What? Can’t You see that I’m busy?”.

Though she was comforted by the young warrior’s presence, she wasn’t in the mood to talk to any cat when she was so consumed by her thoughts and worries. Riverstar had enough on her mind, especially with her deputy, Emberstripe heavily injured (if ur leaving Clidswift I think you should find a quick way to leave in the RP world).

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I apologize. But you seem stressed, is something wrong," Blazeheart was intimidated by the she cat. Hopefully, she wouldn't snap on him, but he felt obligated to ask what was troubling Riverstar.
Well I don't think that this is the choice she was talking about, but if it was, I think I chose wrong.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar felt remorse.

“I’m sorry”, she said apologetically. “I just have a lot on my mind. Emberstripe seems to be getting worse and those rogues came out of no where and I’m not sure they’ll come back”.

Why do I have a feeling that he thinks that isn’t it? He can’t even see my expression The she cat thought. He can’t possibly know that I have been having dreams about their leader.

She turned around to look at Blazeheart.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well, I'll help however I can, and if it means taking down rouges, then I'll do so without hesitation," Blazeheart respnded to his leader with conviction, "Also, I've had a strange dream that I want to share with you," He was dedicated to his clan, but his dedication was more to Riverstar than anything else, perhaps there was something else behind that dedication.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar felt warm inside at the comfort Blazeheart provided her in a time of stress.

Another dream, she thought. Just like Skypaw and I. Should I tell him before I tell Crowfur? I mean I do trust him.

The leader nodded her head and spoke with not authority but with an emotion she felt when she talked to Blazeheart. “Yes. You can tell me”.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"A grey she cat talked to me, I didn't know her, but somehow she knew me, she said "Blazeheart, your time will come soon, learn well and choose wisely," I have no idea what it means but I hope it's alright," The young warrior explained to his leader as he again bowed his head to show respect.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar touched her nose to his shoulder and told him. “I’m not sure what it means but I know you’re going to be a great warrior”.

For a moment everything seemed to freeze and the den and outside went silent and turned black and white. Startled, she jumped back. A familiar voice echoed in the hollow.

“Ahh... Riverstar it was about ice we met. I wasn’t picturing a battle but it worked out”.

The she cat spun to see the orange tabby that led had led the rogue ambush.

YOU!”, she hissed with anger.

“Please”, the tom said with annoyance. “I don’t have time for this”.

“What do you want?”, Riverstar asked, fur on end and teeth bared.

“My leader wants your surrender”.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Blazeheart growled in anger, he turned around to the orange tabby and mouthed off at him.
"I don't know why you're here, but unless you actually have a purpose besides being a waste of space, I suggest you leave," He unseated his claws, now was his chance to prove himself, to who, he'd figure out later.

“Wait don’t attack him” Skypaw stopped Blazeheart “Riverstar is having a conversation with him, we can’t interrupt” Skypaw said in another reply “sorry we distrub you will get back to what we wore originally doing” Skypaw then whispers in Blazehearts ears “I don’t know but it feels like I know him”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Keep your guard up, if you wanted to fight, now's your chance," Blazeheart instructed his apprentence before listening closer to his leader and the rouges newcomer.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
“Never!”, Riverstar screeched. “I thought you were the leader”.

The tom shook his head. “No. I’m my leader’s deputy, Claw”.

He looked up, dark eyes scorching her pelt. She stared at him with equal hatred, both eyes, blue and brown boring into each other’s.

“Then I have a message. As long as I stand there is NOTHING that you can do to defeat us”.

In that moment everything swirled into normal color and spun and Riverstar woke with a jump.

Finchpaw entered camp, carrying all of the prey he had caught in his jaws. He carried two mice, a vole, and a thrush all by the tail. His mouth was cramped with all of the prey. He hurriedly dropped the prey onto the fresh-kill pile and saw a commotion on the other side of camp. Blazeheart seemed to be in deep conversation with Skypaw about something important. Now curious, he made his way over to them.

"Hey, Blazeheart," He greeted with a small swish of his tail. "What's going on? Is Riverstar okay?" He asked, glancing at Riverstar's den, not only his mentor but friend. He was starting to get worried about her, seeing that the Clan cats were getting stirred up about something.

Tortoisefoot was wondering about the rouge incident. Rouges near here? He'd never really heard of this before.
Tortoisefoot saw Finchpaw and Blazeheart conversing. Trotting up to them, he mewed "Hey, Blazeheart. I heard something about rouges. What's going on?" The fluffy grey tom swished his tail.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Some rouge stormed in and is talking with Riverstar, soon as I'm needed, I'm coming to her aid," Blazeheart told Tortoisefoot as he got into a position that indicated he was ready to attack.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar turned around and saw that Blazeheart had left her den. She sighed.

(Hey guys Clidswift said I can auto him since he left)

Emberstripe was sprawled in his mossy nest, heaving, trying to breath. He had been given herbs and immediate treatment to his wounds. In the battle he had taken on a tortoiseshell she cat that was smaller than him but in the next second he had been tackled by two more rogues that had left fatal wounds on him.

He scented Riverstar. He bowed his head.

“Riverstar. You need to appoint a temporary deputy in my place”, he rasped with another jolt of pain. “My injuries will hold me back for awhile”.

She stared at him with worry then walked to his side and in his ears whispered. “I will. It brings me pain though. After Mossfur..... You can’t die alright?”, the leader pleaded.

“I won’t”, he promised.

Can I keep that promise?

Riverstar stride away with head and tail drooping.

Finchpaw narrowed his eyes and unsheathed his claws, hooking them into the ground. "Stupid, flea pelts, mange-ridden excuses for cats!" He hissed. He glared at her den carefully, not taking his eyes off of it. He was ready to defend his leader with his life. And once he was a warrior, he could do that even better. I'm ready to die for this Clan, and I'm not afraid! He declared strongly, fixing his shoulders as if he was about to spring on any enemy to cross his path and tear them to shreds.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Blazeheart agreed with Finchpaw completely, however he was mature enough not to get angry.
"Finchpaw," Blazeheart told the apprentence as he seathed his claws, "I understand your anger, but we cannot afford to waste energy on trash cats like that rouge,"

Tortoisefoot blinked. Rouges in camp? Talking to the leader? This was certainly new. He had heard Emberstripe was injured. He hoped he was okay. Crowfur would take good care of him.
"Yeah, I agree with Blazeheart." he mumbled. We don't need violence or any of that stuff." Or at least he hoped.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar had a creeping feeling that she wasn’t the only cat aware of her new enemy, Claw.

She had attempted to sleep but it was hard because of her encounter with the rogue deputy. In the end she had been laying in her den for most the night. Now it was dawn. Sunhigh was approaching soon and the she cat heard the dawn patrol returning.

But who organized it? Surely not Emberstripe.

Riverstar got to her paws, blinking off her tiredness and lept onto the high branch, barely landing on four paws. She squinted in the bright light of the sun. Four cats carried prey in their jaws and deposited their kill onto the fresh kill pile.

That lizard looks delicious.

“Cats who are old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the high branch for a clan meeting!”, she shouted. “It is time for the warrior ceremony of three fine, young cats”.

Tortoisefoot groggily walked up to the high branch, where Riverstar was gathering the clan. With a bit of fondness, he remembered his own warrior ceremony, and sat down next to Crowfur. "I remember my own ceremony," she mewed softly. "I was so suprised. I wonder if I'll get my own apprentice one day." "Of course you will," Tortoisefoot mewed. "You're the medicine cat. You have to take a apprentice one day." He swished his tail. "And I can't imagine anycat doing it better than you." he added, purring.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
(Ahem Robinpaw is her apprentice)

Riverstar stared at the gathering cats.

“Skypaw, Finchpaw, Robinpaw”, she announced “Step forward”.

(Guys I’m going to skip the boring part of the ceremony and get straight to the point and I’m going to sorta auto by saying u guys approach)

*they approach*

“Skypaw, from now on your name will be Skywind, Finchpaw your name will be Finchflight, and finally Robinpaw you will now be known as Robinwing”, she said. “This is not the only news however... Shadowpaw has chosen to become a medicine cat alongside Robinwing and Crowfur!”.

The clan cheered. As the noise dies down Riverstar waved her tail for silence. “Clan mates”, she said with calmness. “We must do something about the rogues. As you know they attacked our newly named warriors and apprentices. They clearly mean business so we must increase numbers in our patrols in case of an unnecessary battle. Therefore EVERY cat must be alert for these rogues, meeting dismissed”.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Blazeheart's ears perked up, he was almost certain of Skypaw's promotion to a warrior, he felt he was an adequate teacher to the apprentence. When he heard Skypaw get promoted to Skywind, he was thrilled, as soon as the meeting was disbanded, he would visit Skywind, Robinwing and Finchflight to congratulate them.
"Skywind, congratulations," Blazeheart told his former apprentence, swelling with pride and happiness for the white Tom. It was kind of overwhelming to watch the transition from Skykit, to Skypaw, and finally Skywind.

“Thx Blazeheart, I’m finally a warrior this is so great” Skywind said with great thought, he was finally one of the warriors in the den, he was wondering if everyone was going to trust him more now that he’s a Warrior like the rest

Finchpaw - no, Finchflight stood taller, proud of his new name. "I promise to protect this Clan with my life," He declared, his green eyes shining with promise. She dipped his head to Riverstar as she gave the Robinwing and Skywind their names as well. He was finally a warrior! Now he had more of a chance to protect the Clan and fight more battles to defend his Clanmates.

Crowfur blinked in suprise. She was getting an apprentice? Now? "Congrats," Tortoisefoot purred as Crowfur rose to meet with her new apprentice. As she touched muzziles with the timid cat, she murmured to her "I promise I'll be the best mentor I can to you."

Tortoisefoot looked on with a pride. He had always admired Crowfur. He wondered how she felt about him..

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Blazeheart then glanced at Riverstar, she was a greay leader, but an even better cat, calm cool and collected. As a young apprentence, he often enjoyed seeing a younger Riverstar, who at the time was Rivermoon, it made him happy, he realized how much he admired the she-cat, and it might be in mire ways than one, of course, Riverstar probably had better things to do than find a mate, but he still had a sliver of hope

Last edited:

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar sat in the dark corner of her den on a stale moss bed. She had been in deep thought. She needed to find a new deputy. The she cat felt sad and guilty that she couldn't stop her deputies deaths and injuries. Perhaps it was a curse from Starclan. The leader wanted nothing more than to bury her muzzle into Blazegeart's warm fur. She was fond of the young warrior but during these dark times she didn't think it was a good idea to have a mate. River star sighed

Fawnpaw raced into camp,”What did I miss?”The she-cat mewed as loud as possible after dropping her prey into the fresh-kill pile.Fawnpaw looked around,she gasped.Did I miss a warriors ceremony?!The deer-pelted apprentice barely whispered to herself,Well,I’m not twelve moons yet so...that’s okay...I guess...Fawnpaw looked around,”It seems so quiet...”Fawnpaw said aloud,she looked around.”Am I the only apprentice in the clan now?”Her voice grew louder and frantic.”No.”Fawnpaw kept talking to herself,”I must stop.”

“Don’t worry Fawnpaw” Skywind said with a voice of assurance “soon you’ll be a warrior just like us, we just started to be warriors so we’re technically still apprentices” Skywind says thinking about the thought

Last edited:
Fawnpaw looked at Skywind.”I thought you became a warrior when I was gone.”She mewed,”Or I am wrong?”She asked,”If you are,congratulations!”Fawnpaw suddenly sounded happy,she licked Skywind’s shoulder and padded up to the fresh-kill pile,taking a mouse that she remembered catching,the apprentice gradually started eating it.

”thx Fawnpaw” Skywind then talks to himself “ I see why everyone is FAWNED of her” Skywind laughs at his own joke, then stops “I should be more focused about being a warrior and my clan duties”

Fawnpaw hissed,”I heard that!”She called over to Skywind.Fawnpaw was done with her mouse,so she cleaned her faced and licked her whiskers clean.Fawnpaw got up and walked up to Riverstar’s den.”Ummm....may I come in?”The green-eyed apprentice called into Riverstar’s den.I hope she didn’t mind that I missed the ceremony.Fawnpaw meowed to herself,as she quietly waited for a reply,her tail swayed from side-to-side.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar felt stressed with the burden of being leader and the rogue situation as well as no current deputy. She heard Emberstripe’s apprentice in the entrance of her den. The leader felt as if she was drowning in guilt. Who’s going to apprentice her now? I need someone experienced.

“Urrrr... Yes you can come in”, she replied with a voice cracked with fatigue without turning around.

Fawnpaw slowly stepped in.”I hope you didn’t mind when I missed the warrior ceremony.I was out hunting.But that’s not what I’m here for.”She meowed,”It’s about Emberstripe,as you probably guessed when I asked to come in,so...what’s going to happen?Are you going to make one of the new warriors my mentor?”Fawnpaw suggested,her green eyes brightening a bit.That would be cool if she let one of the new warriors mentor me!Or...she could make me a warrior early!I am eleven moons...Just thinking about the thought of becoming a warrior made the tiny apprentice beam,Maybe...Just maybe...

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar stared at the fawn colored apprentice. At least she doesn’t mind too much about her mentor.

“Yes”, Riverstar said carefully and as if reading her mind added. “But don’t get your hopes up, You warrior ceremony isn’t going to be too soon”.

Maybe that’s why she’s excited. I wish I could make warriors sooner with Claw and his rogues prowling around but Fawnpaw isn’t to be a warrior for another moon! Couldn’t she be a little more patient? Perhaps it’s me getting impatient and stressed. I need to do something about this mess.

Riverstar got to her paws and picked her way past Fawnpaw but stopped to give an encouraging lick to the ear and whispered more encouragement as she passed. Outside her den the she cat saw that the sun had lowered and some time had passed since the ceremony. Across the clearing she saw Tortoisfoot eating some fresh kill with Skywind and Robinwing and Crowfur leaving the camp with her new apprentice, Shadowpaw. In the shadows Blazeheart sat alone and Riverstar began to walk to him and asked awkwardly “Uhh... Hey Blazeheart. Do you want to go for a walk?”. Her heart skipped a beat.