• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mistclan! Warriors RP

Choose a leader.

• Me

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • You

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Alright, so what do you want to learn first?" Blazeheart asked his new apprentence, while learning how to get fresh-kill would be good, but he knew that he should take Skypaw's feelings into accunt when choosing a lesson.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well, let's get fresh-kill first, I am kinda hungry, and you deserve a teacher who is 100% focused on their student," Blazeheart told his student as he walked to the forest, hoping for Skypaw to follow.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Of course, can't have you be unable to defend yourself, besides, hunting can help you fight," Blazeheart told his apprentence as he noticed a small squirrel.
Class is now in session, Blazeheart thought confidently as he was about to quiz Skypaw.
"Now Skypaw, what do you think is the best and fastest way to kill this squirrel?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Good, that strategy can also be applied to fighting," Blazeheart told Skypaw as he caught the squirrel and killed it. He soon saw a bird and thought that he could teach Skypaw how to get around the bird's ability to fly.
"Skypaw, how do you catch this bird?" He hoped he was a good teacher, he never did this before, he just remebered lessons that his old mentor gave him.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar walked to the apprentice’s den and saw Shadowpaw napping in the shade of several branches and Finchpaw doing the opposite, sunning himself in the sun high sunshine.

She called to him from about two fox-lengthes away. “Time for a training session!”.

Tortoisefoot nodded."I'm glad I got the meek one," he mumbled, before walking off the find Crowfur.
Crowfur was sitting in her medicine den, sorting all of the herbs in the stores.
"Congratulations," purred Tortoisefoot as he walked over to the small-ish she-cat. "Thank you," said Crowfur, but she seemed distant.
Tortoisefoot noticed this. "What's going on?" he mumbled to Crowfur. "You seem a bit distant."
Crowfur shook herself, thinking, should I tell him about my dream? She decided not to. "no, I'm fine." She told the grey, fluffy tom.
"Whatever." Tortoisefoot rose and walked out of the den to find his new apprentice.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Good, once we get enough fresh-kill, we can start training," Blazeheart instructed as he got a couple of voles and mice. He loved getting fresh-kill, mostly because if he was mad enough, he could always take it out on his food.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Nice, I think that should be enough, let's head back to the rest of the clan, then I can show you some of my battle moves," Blazeheart suggested as he thought about which moves he should show him, this would be an important part to Skypaw's training, so he needed to be careful.

Emberstripe had long since returned with his night catch, as in when it was still night, and was now dropping his morning catch onto the pile. After all, he had to provide as much as he could. The thrill of being named deputy had worn off a little, but he was still excited about it. Grabbing a mouse that some other warrior or apprentice had caught, he sat down and began to eat.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Blazeheart noticed Emberstripe taking some food and thought, I should do the same, it's hard teaching, but so think I'm getting the hang of it.
"Skypaw, are you hungry? If so eat up," The orange Tom told his apprentence as he took a bike and began eating it.

7AC46C80-280F-49F8-97DD-38093EA3CDC6.png
Hey can i join heres my warriors oc
Robinclaw (formerly robinpaw)
Personality:a bit agressive when messed when but nice most of the time, could kill but not wished apon to do so.
Appearance: brown with orange-ish cream on her underbelly, mussel, tail and, tips of her paws
Fun facts: her species is a American curl, can smell from far, loves snow.
Also can i be medicine cat if no one is medicine cat.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Ok. (Crowfur u know what to do) Also for Prim I’m helping her with Shadowpaw cause she’s very busy generally irl so I have permission to use her character for her.

Riverstar watched Tortoisefoot walk to Shadowpaw from the Medicine Hollow. Shadowpaw crouched in the shade of a branch.

Shadowpaw lifted her head to see a brown and white cat walk towards her (I don’t know the coloring sorry), Tortoisefoot paused in front of her.

“Uhh, d-do you want me to train?”, she asked almost silent, quivering, fur on end. She bowed her head in submission to her mentor.

Tortoisefoot sniffed at the sight of his trembling apprentice. "First," he mumbled, in his good old Tortosiefoot-like way, "we need to teach you how to hunt, I guess." He lead his apprentice to outside of the camp, all the lessons running around in his head like a bunch of scared mice.
I guess I could first teach her how to catch a mouse, no maybe too quick for her? A rabbit? No it's her first time, maybe she would be too loud? Actually, she seem pretty quiet and quick she maybe could do it... A bird? No, I hate birds. That doesn't mean she can't catch them though. How about frogs? No, everyone but me seems to hate frogs. But frogs are good, Tortoisefoot. No, Tortoisefoot, stick with what they would like, not what you like. Voles? Everyone likes voles. Fine, voles it is.
Tortoisefoot stopped walking when they got to a place he knew where lots of prey was. He turned to his new apprentice. "Today, we'll catch some voles." He said. (Tortoisefoot is fluffy and grey, BTW.)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
After Blazeheart finished eating, he turned to Skypaw and looked at him. He seems to know his stuff, if I didn't know any better, I'd say he was born for this job, even before he was born, most apprentences don't master this stuff at day one, it took me three days when I was called Blazepaw, Skypaw really is special. He then decided to take Skypaw to see Tortoisefoot and Shadowpaw.
"Hey Skypaw, let's see your sister," Blazeheart suggested as he started walking.

“Ok, I am worried about her, hopefully Tortoisefoot will mind about being shy most of the time”

Skypaw walks over to Tortoisefoot and skypaw training outside, wondering what he could do next to impress his mentor “I wonder if I should tell him about my dream” Skypaw wondered with a thought of excitement

Last edited:

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
(Voles are almost similar to mice. They are still rodents though. MrMeenki is the owner of ur new mentor Crowfur. Tortoisefoot is Prim’s/ Shadowpaw’s mentor. And Tortoisfoot just can’t decide on prey! Lol)

Riverstar decided to go hunting on her own. A miniature patrol, is how she liked to think of it. She had already managed to catch a snake, though the grey she-cat personally found them revolting even if her old friend Mossfur thought of them as a delicacy. Riverstar crouched by a stream and lapped some water.

After a drink of cool water, she continued her hunt.

Shadowpaw shuffled, pawing the ground with tension. “O-Okay I guess Tortoisefoot”, she mumbled following her mentor out of the camp.

Tortoisefoot sniffs at the incoming company, Skypaw, Robinpaw, and Blazepaw. "To answer your question, Robinpaw," he mumbles, " a vole is a little animal that is like a mouse, and tastes way better than a bird. Tortosiefoot had already managed to teach Shadowpaw how to catch one, and had two of the little creatures at his feet. He nodded to Blazeheart and Skypaw. "Hello," he said

Skypaw came up and said “hi Tortoisefoot and sis” there was a bit of concern in his voice, but it was still cheerful “did my sister impress you today?” Skypaw says while looking at his sister “how was training sis”.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Hey Tortoisefoot," Blazeheart greeted the teacher with a grin on his face, "Hey Shadowpaw, is Tortoisefoot a good teacher?" He hoped things always stayed this way or got better, little did he know the events that were about to transpire.

Finchpaw picked up a dead thrush from the fresh-kill pile, his sharp fangs showing. He peered at Riverstar's den and grinned a little bit. His mentor was a great leader, and he looked up to her. He hoped that he would be a hero some day.

He padded over to her den and saw Riverstar at the entrance. He dropped the delicious prey at her paws. "I brought this thrush for you, Riverstar." He meowed respectfully. He sat down with his mouse, hoping to share tongues with Riverstar while they ate.

(I hope this was long enough, I couldn't think of anything else to write.)

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar sat in the shade of her hollow den, enjoying the rest after her hunt. She managed to catch a sparrow, a tree snake, and finally a perch in a nearby river.

After the sun had risen higher in the sky, Riverstar saw dark stripes in the corner of her half shut eyes.

“Finchpaw”, she welcomed her apprentice warmly. Sweat from training clung to his pelt along with the scent of thrush. “I see you have been training the moves I showed the other day. Is that thrush for me?”.

Crowfur was outside camp gathering herbs. Tansy, Poppy, Feverfew, she recited the names as she collected the healing plants. But her mind was on other things. What does that dream mean? It was obviously a sign from Starclan, but still, she was a medicine cat. She was supposed to understand this! She sighed and sat down, the breeze tickling her whiskers and the sun warming her back. "Starclan, please send me a sign." she paused. "Any sign. Tell me what to do about the dream." She then felt sleepy. So very sleepy. Like she could drift off at an moment....
She was standing in a dark clearing with wicked, black trees. The air smelled of carrion and smoke. ON one of the tree branches, a crow with greasy black feathers stared at her. This dream was new. "What do you want?" she called out to the crow. The crow rasped in a dry caw
"Stars darken faster than the time you can blink,
Sky and it's shadow are more than you think.
The one with ambition, the heart has to choose,
Crow and it's company, the time will come soon."

"What does this mean?!" Crowfur yowled to the crow. The crow glared back. "You will hear more, soon." And with that, Crowfur woke from her dream, head spinning.
"I think that was a prophecy from Starclan."

Last edited:
“Crowfur are you ok? Why are you sleeping outside of camp a fox could have got you. Crowfur come on back to camp” Robinpaw mews while turning towards camp “Are you coming or not?”

Crowfur shook herself, thinking about the prophecy in her head. "Yes, I'm coming," she mewed quietly to the young apprentice. "You should go ahead. I'll catch up." She picked up the herbs she was gathering, while reciting the prophecy in her head.
Stars darken faster than the time you can think..
the heart has to choose..

What did it mean? She just didn't understand. Was she meant to have the role of medicine cat? Was it meant for something else? She came back to camp, placed the herbs in the stores, and went to find Riverstar.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar stretched and after her shared thrush and conversation with Finchpaw, she felt ready to go out again.

Might as well while I still can, she thought.

Halfway across the clearing a black shape ran into camp, scanning the clearing and locked eyes with Riverstar.

She darted around the fresh kill pile and over to the grey she-cat.

“Crowfur is there something wrong?”, the Mistclan leader asked worriedly to the dark colored medicine cat.

Suddenly words began to tumble out of Crowfur’s mouth quickly.

(Sry tried not to auto so I only did a little)

Crowfur blurted out to Riverstar the whole dream she had. "Riverstar, I had a dream. I think it was from Starclan." She explained the dream from the beginning with the trees and the smoke smell, to the crow and then to the prophecy and how more would come. "And then the crow said, 'Stars darken faster than you can think, sky and it's shadow are more than you think. The one ambition, the heart has to choose, crow and it's company, the time will come soon. And then it told me more of the prophecy will come soon." Crowfur looked at RIverstar with deathly seriousness. "Riverstar, I fear bad things are going to happen, and the cats in the prophecy are going to help it, or prevent it. "
"We need to talk to Starclan."

As Robinpaw approaches the fresh-kill pile she was over welmemed with the wonderful smells coming from the pile
“What should i pick” Robinpaw said to herself. She picked up a mouse and left to a spot filled with clovers. This is a nice night warm yet subtle, i wonder, what is everyone doing? She thought to herself and finished the mouse.