• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mistclan! Warriors RP

Choose a leader.

• Me

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • You

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“Hi Robinpaw” says Skypaw, who was just coming back from his apprentice training with Blazeheart and was carrying a vole, seeing Robinpaw finish her mouse and put the vole in the fresh-kill pile. “How are you today?” Skypaw says eating a vole

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar stared at the smaller black she-cat.

“Dreams about a danger to come”, she said with an intense voice.

She walked away and at the entrance to the camp and without turning to look over her shoulder she beckoned to Crowfur with her fluffy tail.

The medicine cat followed her leader.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Hey Skypaw, who's this?" Blazeheart asked referrng to Robinpaw. It was always good to know the kind of cats your apprentence might meet, they may affect them in more ways than you know.

“It’s my friend Robinpaw” Skypaw says to Blazeheart, turning around and answering Robinpaws question “my hunt is going great, I hope we get to become warriors soon” Skypaw just goes on talking about becoming a warrior.

“Sweet, yeah let’s see if she will agree with coming along” Skypaw says in excitement, showing Robinpaw to shadowpaws tree “hideout” “hi sis, want to come hunting with us?”

Emberstripe finished his prey and glanced over at the apprentices and Blazeheart. He padded over and decided to make conversation with Blazeheart. "Hey," he said, "how's your first day of mentoring going so far?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Blazeheart smiled and then figured that he also should have some plans, he didn't want to intrude on his apprentence making friends, that would be rude.
Maybe I can see if Crowfur or Tortoisefoot wants to hang out, although knowing them, they probably don't want to. However, his thoughts were quickly interrupted by Emberstripe starting a conversation.
"It's been going good, Skypaw seems to be skilled at hunting, almost as if he was born into being a warrior," Blazeheart told the deputy of Mistclan, he had some suspiciouon that there was more to his apprentence than he knew.

Emberstripe nodded. "Have you started combat with him yet, or are you planning on waiting for that one?" he asked. Although there weren't any real issues with the other Clans yet, things could always change. He hoped they wouldn't, but it was a sad reality of the Clan life. Anyways, he liked to drop in on apprentice combat training when he could and show a few moves of his own.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I was planning on focusing on hunting then move to combat, but he got hunting in one day, so after he finishes hunting with Robinpaw, than I'll start training him," Blazeheart explained to Emberstripe, now thinking about the moves that he could teach Skypaw.

Shadowpaw gazes up at her brother as he asks the question. She is very shocked by being asked to come along, and her paws tingle at the excitement of being asked to go hunting. She answers with a soft "yes", and slowly shuffles out of her comfort space. As her brother smiles warmly and motions for her to follow him and Robinpaw, she immediately wishes to have the shadows back.

Shadowpaw nods in agreement, thinking about her last training session with Tortisefoot. Maybe she could show that she was skilled at something besides hardly talking (if only she could gather up the courage to do so).

“That would be great” Skypaw closes his eyes, then he jumps up on a tree and gets 2 boles out from it “your turn sis and Robinpaw” Skypaw says opening his eyes

Robinpaw lifts her head smelling the air, then, she catches the smell
“A vole!” She mewed in a quiet yet excited sense
Quitetly she starts stalking, then, pounces
“I caught it, and its a fat one too, Shadowpaw your turn and good luck!”

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Shadowpaw jumps, startled when Robinpaw called on her, fur on end.

The tabby she-cat nodded meekly and spoke softly “o-Okay”.

In a matter of seconds she disappeared into the shadows, coming back with a small vole.

The other two apprentices stared at her, surprised that she caught the vole so quickly.

(Sorry auto warning)

“How did you catch it so fast?! It looked like you faded the second you touched the shade!”, Skypaw squealed.

“Anyways, I got something to tell you guys” Skypaw says with a bit of unease, it has been on his mind most of the time and he wasn’t wondering who tell about it, and so felt that he had to tell Robinpaw and his sister

“I had a dream last night, saying that me and my sister are more important then we seem and I’m confused about it all” Skypaw says with worry “what if something bad is going to happen”. Suddenly two rogues appear out of the bushes.

Rogue just jumps and attacks Skypaw, who dodges swiftly and the other rogue goes after Robinpaw and Shadowpaw, who also dodges swiftly. Skypaw than attacks the rogue, who returns the same attacks, then Skypaw goes and sticks his claws in the rogue and claw him on the ground, the rogue gets out and runs with a yelp of anger, leaving Skypaw to breath heavily

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Shadowpaw flailed in fright, unsure of what to do. She had no fighting experience, only small yet rare wrestling between her and Skypaw.

The roque attacking them was a brown and black she cat with dark eyes.

The rogue pinned Shadowpaw to the ground with unsheathed claws piercing her soft tabby fur.

Suddenly the pain and weight lifted and Shadowpaw opened her eyes to see Robinpaw ram into the She-cat’s side.

“Thank you Robinpaw!”, she said too relieved to be shy.

Robinpaw simply nodded.

Shadowpaw saw her brother chasing away a young tom.

(Sorry auto again)

“Well that came out o-“, Skypaw started but was interrupted by more rogues leaping straight out bushes surrounding them.

“You jinxed it!”, Robinpaw spat crossly.

An orange tabby tom with massive shoulders walked towards them, the cats in his way parting then standing back in their position to coral the apprentices in.

“Well this is promising”, the tomcat began. “More warriors for us!”.

The rogues howled and laughed immediately.

“Shut up I wasn’t talking to you”, the orange cat snapped.

Shadowpaw pressed up against Robinpaw in fear while she tensed her muscles.

“What do you want?” (And stop Autoing me, I didn’t give you permission) Skypaw says with a strong and serious look in his eyes, “I can fight you here, if your looking one”. Then Skypaw attack the orange Tom and than they wore locked in combat each landing a few hits on each other.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
The tom fell over and Skypaw clawed at him, after getting over in shock the massive cat pinned a hissing Skypaw down with a huge paw.

“Feisty one”, the tabby cat said with amusement and leaning over to Skypaw’s ear says. “We’ll find you useful”.

No matter how hard Skypaw lashed he couldn’t brake free. Shadowpaw stared, petrified, unable to move.

“Ok, that’s it” Skypaw grabs the orange Tom’s neck, making him yelp and then land a few hits on him, before going in front of Robinpaw to protect her and his sister “dang still out of breath from the last fight, but he seems like he’s struggling too”

Shadowpaw cowers behind her brother, scared to move a muscle. She knows she has to do something, so slowly she melts into the shadows and bolts off back toward the camp. At this point, she doesn't care if Shypaw and Robinpaw think she's a coward, they need help.

As soon as she arrives, Shadow paw darts into the clearing, running into Turtlefoot with a jolt. Too scared and anxious to be shy, she squeaks "Help, help, it's rouge cats! They're attacking us in the woods!" She then points a quivering paw in the direction she came from the prove her point.

Tortoisefoot perked up a bit. "What, rouges?" He stood still appearing to be dumbfounded, but his mind was racing ( he's like that.). Rouges? Here? Why? Who was in that patrol?

Skypaw was breathing heavily to tired to talk, so just went to sleep at the apprentice den and then woke up in a misty place and the orange she-cat came back “your being tested and watched, succeed you save the clan, fail you lose everything you want” and with that she left

Crowfur hurried into the apprentices den, where Skypaw was lying asleep, with wounds on his body. I don't want to wake him up, he looks tired, but I have to anyway. Oh, Starclan, where are the others? Crowfur gently shook the apprentice awake. "Skypaw, you need to wake up. I need to help you get better." she mewed softly to the cat.
Meanwhile, Tortoisefoot snapped of his thoughts and nodded. "I'll go see what's going on," he mumbled, before running out of the camp, hoping the others were alright.

“Huh, oh ok” Skypaw gets up “what a weird dream” Skypaw says with a bit of ease “that orange warrior Tom was strong I better train more” Skypaw says following crowfur to the medicine nest

Crowfur applied a mixture of burdock, comfrey, and dock, and sealed it with cobwebs on the apprentice's wounds. "What happened?"she asked while applying the herbs on Skypaw's white fur. "Were you in a fight? Who else was with you? Are you okay?"
Crowfur's thoughts wandered to her first dream with the blood and the tabby. Could this be related to it?

“Well, Robinpaw and Shadowpaw were with me and we were out hunting, then a orange Tom came and attack us, though he’s just as beat up as me” Skypaw says with a feeling of trump, but soon starts to hurt again “ooww”

Finchpaw was hunting in the forest, as he always did in his free time. "I'll catch the biggest mouse in the forest for Riverstar!" He declared quietly as he wiggled his haunches, getting ready to launch himself at a fat vole. He unsheathed his long black claws and sprang, capturing the prey and killing it with a swift bite to the spine. He buried it by his thrush and mouse by a tall tree. Mist hung around the forest in a hazy drop. "Perfect day for hunting!" The brown tabby chirped happily.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Blazeheart's ears perked up immediately, he heard something about routes attacking Skypaw, Robinpaw, and Shadowpaw. Without hesitation, he rushed to the scene, but unfourtunately he missed the rouges.
"I apologize Skypaw," Blazeheart told his apprentence with sorrow in his voice, "I should be more aware of the events happening in the clan. I apologize to Robinpaw and Shadowpaw as well, I failed you all," He was deeply disappointed in himself and felt unworthy of being an warrior and a mentor.