• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mistclan! Warriors RP

Choose a leader.

• Me

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • You

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
A1A82B19-69FF-491F-A0C2-F4A983C1B252.jpeg

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
AA1D448F-DEAC-4941-87F9-02F4D4522CA1.png

Example.
Name: Rivermoon (or Riverstar if that’s what happens)
Personality: Fierce in battle but does not like killing. Loyal to her clan.
Interesting facts- loves rainstorms and swimmming. No known love affairs.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Name: Blazeheart, formerly Blazepaw
Personality: Very aggressive, but he doesn't hurt anyone past what each medicine cat can heal and if he were to kill someone, he would punish himself harsher than necessary.
Apperance: orange pelt, with red eyes, a scar
Interesting facts- hates rain, loves the sunny weather, has no live interests and doesn't want any yet.

Last edited:

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
(In the giant tree underneath a large branch)
I jump up there to substitute for leader position.
Everyone gather beneath the high branch for a clan meeting

Warrior
Name: Tortoisepaw
Personality: Quite lazy, but is actually pretty smart. Prefers hunting to fighting.
Interesting facts- Extremely fluffy, i guess.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
OOC: so, are we just RPing now?
BIC: "Can't wait for this," Blazepaw squealed in excitement, he has been pushing his body harder than nessesary for this, and now his work will finally pay off, he was estactic.
"Ready Tortisepaw?" The apprentice asked, he was more than ready, he was going to be the best leader yet, and then maybe even leader.
"Yes, I will protect every last one of my clanmates," Blazepaw agreed to this and waited for his name to be presented.
(OOC: If we are just hopping right into this, there needs to be a bit more of a proper form, this seems disorganized for the most part.)

I might make another OC, who knows? Also...Um...Reread the RP rules, I really don't want this getting banned.

Warrior
Name: Emberstripe
Personality: Headstrong, tough.
Appearance: Amber eyes, black pelt with ginger stripes
Interesting facts: Nothing too special, other than he likes to hunt birds best.

Emberstripe watched Tortoisepaw's warrior ceremony and remembered his own. It had been quite a few moons back, but not long enough to make him a senior warrior, apparently. The young cat looked nervous, quite unlike the prideful air that Emberstripe had around him at his ceremony.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Well since Blazepaw hasn’t answered we’ll give him his name then.
Tortoisepaw from now on you will be mown as Tortoisefoot

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Now Blazepaw answered.

Blazepaw from now on you will be known as Blazeheart!

Tortoisefoot! Tortoisefoot! Blazeheart! Blazeheart!

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar looks proudly at the young warriors.

“May Starclan light your path!”, she calls.

Signaling to Emberstripe with her tail.

“Help them make room in the Warrior’s den”, Riverstar points to the hollow on the other side of the enormous tree.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar sighs.

“Later we will name the next deputy at sunset because Mossfur died this morning”.

Riverstar walks to the fresh-kill pile, picks up a sparrow and walks to her den in a hollow beneath the High Branch.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
OOC: is this RP open?
BIC: Blazeheart now had an aura of pride around him, he raised his paw as others chanted his name, he eyed Emberstripe, he always admired the senior warrior, he wanted to prove his worth, and now he had the chance. Finally, my time has come, I will not fail my Clan, no matter what cost. A blazing look was in his eyes, which is likely why his mother named his Blazekit when he was first born, and then he wasbnamed Blazepaw when he became an apprentence and finally he was Blazeheart, now he wanted to fight with the same burning passion he held in his heart.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar watched the two new warriors bounce after Emberstripe proudly towards the Warriors den and then vanished. Mossfur’s kit, Blazeheart has grown to look much like him and share a personality. He missed her deputy much but it was time to appoint a new one. She bit into the tender bird.

“Mossfur please tell me who you should think should be the next deputy”, Riverstar prays quietly before standing and walking over to her nest and curls up on the feather lined moss and sleeps.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar Wales on her best and drowsily stretched. She was surprised to see leaves and dirt. She was on the ground! Looking around, Riverstar saw green eyed star into hers. A grey tabby-Tom lunged at her but she doges barely avoiding his claws. He came for another round but a bright orange light engulfed him. As soon as it began it was over and only a few embers were left, not even bones of her attacker.
“What?...”, Riverstar said speechless.

A soft voice filled the air. “You know who to chose....”

Riverstar jolted awake in her den with a shredded nest.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
OOC: I appreciate the effort but Emberstripe is @Cloudswift's OC so you are sort of autoing, continue.
BIC: Blazeheart realized how much he missed hos father, Mossfur, he was such a good deputy, unfourtunately, he died in a battle, which is why Blazeheart dedicated his life to training so he could avenge his father.
"Thank you Emberstripe," Blazeheart told the senior warrior as he went to sleep, suddenly he heard some growling, it was slightly echoy, but he dismissed it.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
The voice repeated again quieter.

She sat in silence.

After a long wash and a cleaner nest, Riverstar leaped onto the High Branch in an easy jump.

The sun was setting over the dense, misty trees of the rainforest.

“That was you Mossfur. Thank you for sending the sign, I know who to chose now”.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
“Everyone gather beneath the High Branch for a clan meeting!”, Riverstar’s voice echoed in the dimming light.
“I have chosen the next deputy! Emberstripe do you accept?@, she asked firmly.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
OOC: @Finely Wolf, I don't want this RP to die, so I'd advise you combine some posts before Stellar views this and gets out his armblades
BIC: Blazeheart gathered and cheered when Emberstripe was chosen, he was happy that the elder warrior got accepted and wanted to learn from him, in any way he could.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar brushed muzzles with Emberstripe.
Afterwards Tortoisefoot and Blazeheart walked to their den carrying a canary each.

"What do you think you're doing?", Riverstar said with a questioning look on her blue-gray face then it lightened. "Don't worry you're not in trouble. But did you seriously forget that you have to sit vigil tonight?".

The newly named warriors both said in unison "ohhhh!".

"Sorry but you will have to wait until tomorrow to eat those canaries", she said softly. "But I promise a nice rest and fresh meal when you wake up".

(Good night irl)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
OOC: again autoing,please be more careful.
BIC: Blazeheart scratched the back of his head, he had forgotten that all warriors sor vigil after they are named, he just got carried away.
"Sorry, I'll go back to sitting Vigil again," He announced to his leader as he left back to the den.
"He reminds me so much of Mossfur when he was a young warrior it almost scares me," a elder warrior said in the crowd. Blazeheart hoped he could serve his clan, the echoy growling returned, he dismissed it yet again, but if it happened again, he would further investigate it.

Emberstripe was surprised to have been chosen as Deputy, but he was also proud. I promise I won't let you down, he thought as he headed out to hunt. That would be his first service as Deputy. He noticed a bird searching for seeds and dropped into a hunter's crouch, judged the distance, and crept to a distance that he would be able to pounce on it from. Then he leapt forward, delivering the killing blow, and buried his catch near the roots of a tree. He would come back for it later.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar dreamed of her average dreams, hunting or exploring.

She crouched to the sound of wood mouse eating a nut on the other side of a tree.

In a moment she trapped it between her claws.

A acrid scent filled her nostrils and made her sneeze.

White maggots started to land on the mouse.

Riverstar backed away only to see the same cat stalk her like on her last dream.

The tabby-Tom lunges but this time Riverstar felt her feet rooted to the ground.

Claws raked her neck, leaving blood on the ground. She screeched in agony.

“Your clan will perish!”, the Tom laughed sinisterly.

“Not while I’m still around”, she spat. “I still have 8 lives”.

“Not if keep dying, defending your deputies”, the Tom growled. “Time to wake up”.

The tabby leaped a landed a fatal blow to Riverstar’s neck.

She jolted awake and pressed her paw to her throat where it had bled.
She only felt dry fur. Riverstar sighed with relief.

She sat by her den entrance and stared at the stirring cats. Emberstripe was organizing patrols and another warrior relieved Blazeheart and Tortoisefoot of their vigil.

All seemed peaceful, but Riverstar could sense a great evil approaching.