• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mistclan! Warriors RP

Choose a leader.

• Me

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • You

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Blazeheart yawned and wanted to wake up Tortisefoot but instead he went to the leader and asked her what he needed to do.
"Riverstar, what do I need to do today?" The young warrior asked the she-cat as he looked over to Emberstripe.

Tortoisefoot yawned as he woke to smell the moss of his bed and felt the sunshine on his thick fur. He groaned, wishing for more sleep as he padded out of the warrior's sleeping den and walked over to Blazeheart, Emberstribe, and Riverstar, Blazeheart meowing a question to Riverstar.

Last edited:

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
(Sorry I was was hanging out with a friend and had some yard work)

Riverstar turned her head to meet Blazeheart’s eyes. “Your awake earlier than I expected”.

Blazeheart nodded.

“Then you may go on the afternoon hunting patrol and get tortoise foot some prey as well yourself”, she replied politely. “If you need something to do, then next time ask Emeberstripe for a patrol”.

“Alright”, Blazeheart said before he turned for the den entrance.

After awhile Riverstar decided to visit the single kit in the nursery, Skykit. He was almost six moons old and would need an apprentice. She thought of apprenticing him to Emberstripe but also considered it could overwhelm the new deputy. She also thought about Blazeheart and Tortoisefoot but hadn’t been warriors for long, only a day. Riverstar almost wanted to get to know the kit better but hadn’t had much time, perhaps she could mentor him.

Before she got to the nursery Tortoisefoot trotted over to her, eyes sleepy.

“Riverstar”, he said with a quick yawn.

“Yes?”.

“What can I do? Also where did Blazeheart go?”, the fluffy tom asked, waking up.

“They just left for an evening hunting patrol”, she responded.

“Without me!”, he said, and ran away without saying anything more.

Riverstar purred and headed towards the nursery.

Last edited:
Tortoisefoot sneezed after he overheard his duties for the day from Riverstar. After snacking on a tasty vole, (he never ate birds. All feather, no meat.) he walked to the entrance (and exit) of the camp. He would walk around a bit, pretend he was hunting and find a place to nap. Maybe he would even find something interesting. Or he would probably continue his nap.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
OOC:again with the autoing, you need to wait for another person to reply to act with their character unless they give you permission to auto their character.
BIC: Blazeheart looked around for some easy prey that could become fresh-kill.
"Alright small critters, who wants to be the first to die," Blazeheart asked the forest. Soon, a brave, small family of squirrels showed up, which made easy prey for the newly appointed warrior, in addition to that, he also got some mice and birds.I
"Hope Tortoisefoot likes these," Blazeheart seemingly mumbled due to having a mouth full of fresh kill he was carrying back to the rest of the warriors.

Last edited:
After his five-minute nap, Tortoisefoot padded back to camp, and saw Blazeheart with some fresh-kill in his jaws. His nose wrinkled at the sight of the birds. "I don't like birds," he mumbled to Blazeheart. Still hungry, he had another vole from the pile of fresh-kill pile, and sat down to eat it.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Eh, your loss," Blazeheart told his fellow warrior as he devoured the small birds.
"By the way, who do you think will get to mentor Skykit?" Blazeheart asked, he always loved seeing newborn kits, and as of now, Skykit was the only kit in the nursery. Soon, he would be Skypaw, and he would soon receive a mentor.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar squeezed into the tight, nursery hollow entrance. Skykit bounced happily around his mother and when she arrived he punched onto Riverstar.

“I’ll be the best warrior MistClan has ever seen!”, he mewed with energy.

“Of course you will!”, she meowed encouragingly.

Skykit tugged on her fur, and growled playfully.

Riverstar fell over in a pretend game.

“Oh no! I was beaten by MistClan’s best warrior, I wish I could be as good as he is!”, she said dramatically.

“I did? I mean I DID! No warrior could beat me!”, Skykit squeaked.

“Thats enough now Skykit”, Breezepetal, Skykit’s mother scolded. “Don’t ruin Riverstar’s fur!”.

“It’s fine”, Riverstar said rising. “I just wanted to check on you two”.

Breezepetal scooped Skykit into her paws and started licking him fiercely.

“You’re covered in burrs!”, Breezepetal scolded once more.

Riverstar took this as a sign and left the nursery.

(I have no idea)
Tortoisefoot, full from his meal of not one, but two voles, answered Blazeheart. "I don't know, but I hope it's not me," he mumbled through a mouth full of juicy vole-y meat. "I personally don't appeal to the idea of babysitting a six-moon-old kit." He sniffed, his tail twitching.
(sorry for the late post, watching a movie with parental units at the moment)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I wouldn't mind, I love babysitting, besides, it would be a good opportunity to prove my worth to Mistclan," Blazeheart told Tortoisefoot as he finished his bird, putting the rest if his fresh kill in the pile.
"Hey Skykit, I guess you want Tortoisefoot to be your mentor," The orange Tom thought out loud.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar walks towards the small group.

The we’re talking about who Skykit’s mentor should be.

“Discussing mentors already?”, she said with a small purr. “I thought that was my decision”.

Tortoisefoot flicked his ears in annoyance. "Well, whatever you want, I guess," he mumbled in his Tortoisefoot-like way. He stood up, shook out his fur, and called over his shoulder, "I'm gonna go meet with Crowpaw." He walked away, shaking his head.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Wait, Crowpaw, isn't she that medicine cat trainer, I'll go talk to her as well," Blazeheart announced as he walked away but not before going to Skykit to say one last thing.
"I'd be happy and honored to be your mentor," Blazeheart told the small cat as he started to walk away.

Hi! I'm Sailor's friend, and I'm joining (so excited!!!).
Soon to be apprentice
Name: Shadowkit
Personality: Shy, quiet, reserved, & curious
Appearance: Dark gray tabby she cat

Meanwhile~
Tortoisefoot walked up to his best friend, Crowpaw, and mewed a greeting. Crowpaw turned away form the herbs she was mixing. "Hello, Tortoisefoot," She said quietly, giving his long, hard stare with those big, green eyes of hers. Her fur was coated in black and white splotches, and her signature crow shaped patch of fur near her shoulder.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar lays tail lightly on Skykit’s shoulder lightly.

“We’ll see”, she mews. “Your ceremony will be at dawn”.

Blazeheart looks hopeful at the idea of an apprentice.

“I wasn’t sure whether Emberstripe should have an apprentice so soon after being named deputy. I could be overwhelming”.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar purrs.

“I remeber how excited I was when I became an apprentice”, she told him softly. “I think you’ll like your new den”.

“Shadowkit”, Riverstar greets the shadow colored she-cat. “How was that nap? Would you like to talk with us?”.

(In response to brother speaking)
Shadowkit carefully takes a few tentative steps backward, her paws bending in a slight submission to her brother's outgoing attitude. "O, hi Skykit." She meows softly. "I'm very excited, are you?" She asks in the most nervous and unexcited tone possible, slinking back into the relief of the shadows.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar hits the space next to herself and Skykit with her tail, beckoning Shadowkit to sit there.

“What do you look forward to the most?”, she asks the reserved tabby kit softly.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Blazeheart made his way to Crowpaw's mixture of herbs.
"Hey Crowpaw, sup Tortoisefoot," The orange Tom greeted his friends before sitting down and smelling the actual herb mixture.
"What are you making anyway?" He wanted to learn about these herbs cause one day, he might need them.

"Oh! Sure, I guess." She responds carefully and almost inaudibly, seeing Riverstar and feeling her heart skip a beat at the sight of someone so important.

(In response to Riverstar's question)
Shadowkit slinks even further into the shadows and almost disappears into the misty gloom. "I guess the hunting, I really have no idea." Her soft voice whispers from the shadows.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar thought she’s so shy. The complete opposite of brother really. Blackfur, white fur, outgoing, reserved.

“Say why don’t you talk about this together as brother and sister. I want to talk to Crowpaw alone”, she says encouragingly, but Shadowkit just shuffled her feet and nodded meekly. “Also I haven’t had a Prophecy”.

Riverstar walked towards the Medicine Den.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"What do you hope you'll make?" Blazeheart asked with a hint of curiosity in his voice. Crowpaw seemed the type to be good friends with Tortoisefoot, both reserved and level headed while he was reckless, hitheaded, and sometimes arrogant. I wish I could be a good mentor for Skykit. He didn't want to let the white Tom cat down, and he didn't plan on it.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
By the entrance of the medicine den.

“Crowpaw?”, Riverstar asks peeking her head in to see Tortoisefoot and Blazeheart stop mid-conversation.

They turned their heads.

“Alone”.

Crowpaw looks up from a small pile of herbs, green eyes staring into her own.

Shadowkit swiftly looks up from examining the appearingly "interesting" dirt, to which she was often found carefully examining. "I suppose so", she says uncomfortably, shifting from foot to foot.

"Do you hope do become a high ranking warrior eventually?" She ventures (Shadowkit is not known to speak lengthy sentences, much less ask a question.)

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
“I’d like to speak in private, my den”, Riverstar asks coolly. “Don’t worry you’re not in trouble I just have a few questions”.

She leaves the den, walking to her den.