• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mistclan! Warriors RP

Choose a leader.

• Me

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • You

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fawnpaw smiled at Riverstar as she left,”Er..”Fawnpaw mewed quietly,”Thanks Riverstar!”the apprentice called loudly.Well,at least our leader actually has some sense.Fawnpaw told herself,her paws itching with impatience to go somewhere,Fawnpaw looked around,she gasped.”Skywind!Robinwing!Crowfur!Shadowpaw!Wait for me!”she meowed,running over to the four cats.”Can I go with you guys somewhere?Please?Please?Please?”The deer-pelted apprentice begged,”I won’t act like a kit!I’ll be on task!Please?Please?Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzse?”Fawnpaw smiled at Skywind,Robinwing,Crowfur,and Shadowpaw.

Crowfur grinned softly. "Sure, Fawnpaw, you can come, it's fine with us." she said. "I'm going with Shadowpaw to gather herbs. Want to come with us?"

Fawnpaw nodded,”Sure!I love the smell of herbs!Even sometimes when they’re bitter!And I want to learn more about them!”She meowed quickly but shat She was saying was still understandable.”What herbs are we looking for anyway?Are we looking for a lot?Or a little?”Fawnpaw than slapped her paw over her mouth.”Sorry...”The talkative apprentice whispered.

Finchflight sniffed the air of the forest, humid as always. He could smell a nearby parrot. He followed the scent trail to where he saw a green colored bird perched on a low branch, pecking at a nut. Finchflight knew that he would have to be extra quick to catch the bird. He unsheathed his claws and crept towards the prey, his belly fur brushing the ground. He stealthily edged closer, not making a single noise. He could barely even hear his own breathing. Finchflight finally got close enough to where he could make a big enough leap to catch the bird, as long as he did it big enough and quick enough. He leaned back, wiggled his haunches, and launched himself at the parrot, catching it between his claws and brought it to the ground, killing it with a swift nip to the neck. He proudly carried the green bird over to a tree and buried it happily.

Robinwing was making her way to the forest then she was stopped by a small kit in the corner of her eye i wonder where she came from robinwing thought i could make my self usefull though by collecting herbs robinwing spots many little sprouts hmm whats this? Robinwing pulled on the plant to see a large bulb at the end she jumped back in surprise what kind of plant are you i better bring you back to crowfur to see if she knows what this is

Robinwing quickly starts troting over to the medicine den“Crowfur do you know what this is” robinwing called as she dropped the root out side the den

Last edited by a moderator:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Blazeheart's ears perked up when Riverstar invited him to go on a walk with her, he was unsure how that might turn out, but he was more than willing to see.
"Sure, where are we going to?" His heartbeat picked up slightly, this excited him, since he had an admiration for the clan leader, but he thought that he had no place in asking her to be his mate.

Skywind was coming back from a hunt and spotted Robinwing “maybe I can take her for a hunt” Skywind was longing for Robinwing, so he put the fresh-kill in the pile and went in the medicine den “sorry if I’m interrupting” Skywind wanted to make sure that he wasn’t intruding in a conversation

Last edited:

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar spoke warmly but it was edged with unease “I was thinking by the great rock”. The great rock was a massive area of giant connected boulders that formed an almost miniature mountain.

Fawnpaw looked around,than looked at Shadowpaw.”Hi,Shadowpaw!”Fawnpaw meowed,”Are you excited about collecting herbs?”The deer-pelted apprentice asked to the she-cat excitingly.”Because I am!Do you wanna have a race to find the most herbs when Crowfur allows us to go and collect herbs?It will be so fun!”Fawnpaw meowed on.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"The big rock seems good, lets go," Blazeheart told his leader cheerfully but respectfully since Riverstar still led the clan, he started his way to the rock and had a light tint of pink on his cheeks.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar nodded and followed Blazeheart along the trail that led to the Rocks and setting sun. When the got there, she led the way up and onto one the highest on mossiet stone. They sat in silence watching the sun. The leader felt the need to speak and blurted. “It’s been so stressful lately, I hardly know what to do under all this pressure. Everyone expects me to know the answer to every problem “What will we do about the rogues?” “What about Emberstripe?” “When will I become a warrior?” It’s all so onbnoxious and it makes me want to run away and live with a family and possibly raise kits away from it all. But I know it’s not possibly and that I’ll never be able to have kits or a mate not matter my feelings for a tom. It’s even worse now considering I don’t know what to do about Emberstripe. It was so soon after Mossfur, your father”. Riverstar looked up into the depths of Blazeheart’s eyes and after a moment buried her muzzle into his shoulder. “I don’t know what to do anymore Blazeheart. At least I know I can trust you.....”

“Anyways,as we’re waiting,are you excited becoming a warrior?Maybe we’ll become warriors together and be the best ones out there!”Fawnpaw suddenly meowed to Shadowpaw,”Sorry I talk so much,but it’s so fun!Do you like talking?It’s okay if you don’t.”The small apprentice meowed to her friend.”I guess I should stop,right?Are you getting annoyed?If you are,all you have to do is tell me!”Fawnpaw added,looking up.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Shadowpaw shuffled on her feet awkwardly. She doesn’t know I changed roles, she thought.

“I errrr... I’m not becoming a Warrior, I would have with Skypaw but... you missed the ceremony so I’m a mediocre cat apprentice to be third and last spot for medicine cat”, she meowed quietly.

Fawnpaw’s ears perked up,”Oh,well that’s cool too!I always liked the smell of herbs!”She exclaimed,but than she took a breath,trying to calm herself down a bit.”Maybe one time you can teach me a bit about herbs if you have time.”Fawnpaw mewed not that loud this time,”Sorry,again.”the she-cat’s tail flinched.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Blazeheart blushed as Riverstar burried her face into his muzzle, he knew he needed to say something, so he opened his mouth to speak and the words flew out in response.
"You're amazing Riverstar, even in this chaos that has befell our clan, you still remained calm. Truth us, I admire you alot, I always have, and I am willing to support you in any way possible, just tell me how," He had no idea why he was saying this now, but he was blinded by Riverstar's beauty that he had to share this with her.

Crowfur smiled in amusement at the young deer-pelted she-cat. "It's quite alright. I would like to teach you about herbs. You never know when you need to know what they do." she mewed quitely. "Let's go. We need some tansy, burdock root, and poppy seeds, and maybe some dock as well." She started walking to her favorite herb gathering place.

Fawnpaw’s eyes brightened as the apprentice followed behind Crowfur eagerly.”I think I know what tansy looks like...and poppy seeds too...but I need help on the other two.”She explained to the medicine cat,sniffing around,Fawnpaw picked up poppy seeds,running over to them,she called to Crowfur and Shadowpaw,”These are poppy seeds,right?”Fawnpaw curled her tail around the plant happily,I never knew picking herbs would be this fun!Even if I just got here.

Crowfur was talking to Shadowpaw when Fawnpaw came over. "Yes, that is. Good job, Fawnpaw. Now, why don't you and Shadowpaw find more of the herbs we need?" She walked up to the clearing where she had her first dream. Starclan, I need your help. Things are a mess. What is this prophecy? Are there more cats? Why is it unfinished?

Fawnpaw smiled,”Great!”She than slowly picked some,when the apprentice was done,Fawnpaw faintly.”There’s a lot more!”She added to herself,picking the other poppy seeds she found too,Fawnpaw put all of the poppy seeds she found in a tiny clump,than neatly placed it under a nearby tree she could remember,the deer-pelted apprentice than skipped back over to Shadowpaw and Crowfur and started looking for other herbs Crowfur had listed.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar jumped in surprise.

“You love me too? I.... I do too but it cannot be but I thank you for supporting and trusting me and that’s why I want you to be the next Mistclan deputy”, she said warmly in surprise.

Before he could reply and low purr emitted from the rocks behind them. “Well, well, well.... Riverstar. I can’t believe your right here. Meeting for the first time in person without a battle”.

“Claw!”, she screeched. “You are not welcome here. Leave now Blazeheart and I outnumber you”.

“That’s what you think”, Claw laughed and suddenly four cats appeared behind him. “I think you are the one who is outnumbered, and that Snare will be very interested to find your clan’s leader and new deputy”.

With a flick of his tail his rogues were creeping towards him.

Riverstar turned and quickly hissed to Blazeheart “Run!”.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Blazeheart shook his head, he respexted his leader and her authority, but he couldn't follow this command.
"I cannot leave your side, I will fight with you, even if I die," Blazeheart told his leader, getting into an offensive oosition, about to attack unless he was forced to retreat.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Blazeheart shook his head, this was bad, he needed to do something.
"I'll come back for you Riverstar, I'm sorry," Blazeheart ran back to the clan, tears in his eyes and regret in his heart, he couldn't leave his love behind, even if it could never be, he still cared deeply for his leader and hated the fact that he had to leave her.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
“Fine, I’ll give him the head start”, Claw growled. “But in the meantime I’ll take care of you”.

With one large leap the orange tabby landed a tail length away. He raised a claw in an attempt to pin her down but Riverstar veered to the side and rammed into his. In an instant she jumped back to only be tackled by two other cats, a tortoiseshell she cat and a tom. They had her pinned. Claw rose to his massive paws and shook his head.

“Get the othe tom Willow and Snakeheart”, Claw snapped at two cats one white with powerful muscles and the other and gray with green and amber eyes.

I’ve seen that white tom! It’s Skywind’s father! I thought he fell into the river and drowned. They must have saved him but only if he joined them.

With her face half pressed into the stone she snarled at the rogue deputy. “Mistclan will defeat you Claw! You will never win! Blazeheart will escape he’s one of our fastest warriors!”.

The tom turned his striped head and sneered. “You shouldn’t say who’s to win too soon Riverstar”.

He passed by and without turning his head said “Take her with us, we don’t want to take any chances. They won’t find us easily and to make the transportation of our feisty new prisoner easier we’ll knock her out”.

That was the last thing the Mistclan leader heard before a hard claw hit her head and the world turned a dizzying Black.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Blazeheart ran at the speed of ten cheetahs to the clan. When he finally reached his camp, his voice was choked with tears, but he was filled with conviction to get his leader, no, his loved one back from Claw, he now decided to take things into his own paws.
"Listen up MistClan," The orange colored tom declared loudly, hoping to reach cats out on patrol, "Our leader, Riverstar, has been captured by the rouge Claw. I am about to storm their camp and return her to us, anyone who is willing can come with me!" He had a certain aura of leadership around him, he was just a young warrior, yet the rest of the clan looked concerned, afraid, as if they believed him. He hoped his message reached Tortoisefoot, Crowfur, Skywind, Robinwing, and Shadowpaw, he needed their help to rescue their leader, he also hoped his friends had the courage to do so. Suddenly, he was greeted by the grey she-cat yet again, with a warm smile on her face.
The cat with a heart of fire and a passion burning as brightly as the sun. A great war shall be coming soon, I shall guide you in any way I can, but in the end, the choice is yours to make, She told the young warrior, slowly fading back to StarClan, Blazeheart then had a look of confusion on his face.
"Wait, who are you? What choice? I have so many questions and to little answers, Dont go yet!" But by then it was too late, the StarClan cat was gone.

“I’ll follow you Blazeheart, I wanted a rematch with the cat that hurt my friends” Skywind then look around the room “Who else is going to join?” He was hoping that Robinwing would join, she was a great warrior stronger then most of us here, he then started to wonder about his test to the cats of Starclan he was hoping that when he fought, his ancestors would be there with him to help them fight.

Last edited:

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Nightflower (Skywind’s mother) looked to a ginger tom with a fluffy lion-like main.

“Mossfur. I worry that my son has no idea what his next test is. He has no clue who his father is. Snakeheart did betray his clan by joining the rogues instead of escaping but I hope Skywind does not kill him”.

The former Mistclan deputy stared for a moment before replying. “I know how you feel but even you know that Snakeheart will reveal his identity. Even if we had no knowledge of this he would do it to keep his fur intact and surprise Skywind. Skywind’s test is to see if he can keep his loyalty to clan and not his kin”.

Nightflower nodded and looked down at her black paws littered with starshine. “I know Mossfur but don’t you worry for him? Or your own son? Both of our kits didn’t know us well, well at least Blazeheart knew you better thank Skywind. Skywind still doesn’t know I’m his mother and that Breezepetal was his foster mother, making him an orphan. I still don’t know why anyone didn’t tell him the truth”.

“The truth can be dangerous”, the tom meowed with patience. “If he knew to much it could destroy him and he wouldn’t want to use his powers. Of course I worry for Blazeheart. But I know he’s capable of leading his clan and leading his love out of harm”.

Riverstar felt sore from head to toe. She lifted her throbbing head with an even more pained jaw. She opened her eyes and when her vision cleared the she cat realized she was trapped in a cage of sharp thorns. This panicked her and she jumped to her paws and yowled in rage. Moments later she detected heavy and soft paw steps.

“Well How is our special “guest” doing? Tails, Hawk move the thorns, we must show Snare her. He’s been waiting the whole night”, rumbled Claw.

Riverstar could scarcely see the cats on the other sides of her enclosement. The cats must have had a special object to move the thorns so easily because in seconds a tortoishell she cat with a fluffy tail and a brown tom with bulky legs walked in with Claw waiting at the entrance.

“Listen you don’t have-l”, she was cut off by the she cat who lunges at the Mistclan leader with claws outstretched.

Riverstar pummeled her legs at her opponent’s underbelly. The young cat was off her immediately while the tom barreled into her the next moment his claws raking her side. She turned to bat his muzzle but soon after two more cats had pounced onto her back.

“Grab the vines!”, she heard Claw yell from on top of her.

Soon a small apprenticed sized tom run in carrying long strands of green vines. It was not long before the rogues had wrapped the vines around her muzzle and neck.

They dragged the fighting and spitting she cat to a clearing with a large slab of stone in the shady side. After they hauled her to her the feet of the strangely smooth slab.

All the cats exept Claw bowed. The guards who had held her let claw press her too the dusty ground.

“Snare. We have the cat you seek”, Claw yowled. After his summon a spotted cat crept from behind the rock. He had sharp acid green eyes, a gold pelt with black spots. There were scars on his neck.

“Claw. I see you have returned with but one of the cats I desire to dispose of”, Snare declared. His eyes bored into her own. “But where is the other Claw? Have you failed me?”.

Before Claw could reply Snare lept off his rock and landed on Claw’s back and slashed his face.

“Find the others and bring them to me”, The spotted cat hissed at his deputy.

Claw backed away, head down. “I will not fail you again but he has escaped”.

Last edited:
Fawnpaw came bounding back into camp with fresh herbs clamped in her jaws,hopefully with Crowfur right behind her.The apprentice had just came back when Blazeheart had spoken,Fawnpaw’s eyes widened and it seemed all her joyfulness and no-care-in-the-world attitude had just been completely drained away,the deer-pelted apprentice put the herbs in Crowfur’s den as quickly and neatly as possible,”I’ll help!”Fawnpaw meowed as loudly as possible,”No arguing that I’m an apprentice!”She hissed,unsheathing her claws,”Just let me!”

“I’ll come with, you'll need a cat to save your hinds.” Robinwing meowed. “Is everyone ready, do we have a plan of attack because we’ll be crowfood if we just storm in there.”

Toirtoisefoot and Crowfur stepped up. "We'll come too." Toirtoisefoot announced quietly to the group. However, in his mind, he knew this was a bad idea. But how could he just leave them? Maybe he would be a burden to the fighters. Maybe he wouldn't. "I'm a more experienced warrior, and Crowfur knows how to help you all if you get hurt." "And Robinwing is right." mewed Crowfur softly. "We need a plan of attack."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Blazeheart nodded and then told the clan who was to be in charge.
"On Riverstar's behalf, I put Graytail in charge due to her absense," The other warriors seemed confused but Graytail didn't mind at all, in fact, a grin grew on the grey she-cat's face.
"Everyone else, with me, lets get pur leader back," The orange tom told the group and soon, Blazehart began to leave camp.

Fawnpaw followed behind him,but than she stopped.”Wait,so,we’re just going to attack?Without any training?Are you sure they’re not going to turn us to crow-food?You know what-“The she-cat stepped back out of Blazeheart’s pace and started padding behind him again,I hope Shadowpaw will be okay...but she was a normal apprentice before....right?Fawnpaw shook her head,The worst that could happen we all fail!She meowed,”But,I didn’t get anything to eat-“Fawnpaw stopped herself,Shut up,mouse-brain!

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Snare had not been happy with Claw and it was strange it still came strange that Riverstar had seen Claw with a tint of fear in his eyes when Snare strikes him across the cheek. Not hard, nor soft, but enough to draw blood. After her strange first encounter with the rogue leader and their strange clan two new guards had deposited her back into her enclosed bramble pit. She decided not to fight this time and make her self look as if she had given up very reluctantly. In her shadowed enclosure she sat quietly, waiting for her chance to escape.

Shadowpaw stood petrified with fear. Riverstar is gone? After she regained her composure she felt the need to do something. Though she was a Medicine cat now she hardly had an experience in comparison to her mentors (the new one is Robinwing) so the dark she cat felt as if she wasn’t able to do anything. Then a memory hit her. When the rogues had attacked them, she had run in the chaos to get help and she didn’t get caught. As if she melted into the shadows. An idea sprang into her mind. Riverstar is most likely trapped somewhere because the guards would need easy access to an invasion. They wouldn’t see me. But if I tried could I succeed? I would need a Warrior’s help. Finchwing? After all he was her apprentice.

“Riverstar is trapped. I can feel it. I want to rescue her while you can be the diversion. She would be imprisoned, but so the guards can leave without having to worry. Finchwing will you accompany me?”, the black apprentice spoke out boldly.

Fawnpaw looked back at Shadowpaw quietly,not saying anything,Wow,Shadowpaw must be really worried.Not that anyone else isn’t but...Fawnpaw’s silent voice trailed off,”Er...Can I-“The deer-pelted apprentice wanted to offer help too,but she thought Shadowpaw and maybe Finchwing would think Fawnpaw would ruin the whole thing.

Skywind looked for his sister and when he found her walked over to her “welp I’m off Sis, I’ll see you later” Skywind then gave his sister a lick of farewell and followed his mentor “wait up blazeheart” Skywind ran up to blazeheart, proud of the heroism in his former Mentor “I’ve have the greatest mentor” Skywind thought to himself.

Suddenly, some orange eyed-cat with brown fur and an odd green blob in the shape of a leaf on his forehead walks in. “Hi! I’m Treeleaf. I used to be a kittypet as you call it, but I escaped 2 years ago and have been observing you clans from the trees.” the strange cat says.

Fawnpaw smiled,than she padded up to Shadowpaw,”Shadowpaw?Can I help you rescue Riverstar with you and Finchwing too?”The deer-pelted apprentice asked,”Or will I mess it up?”Fawnpaw added slowly.She than looked back,”Please?We’re nearly there.”She than padded forward,hoping Shadowpaw would say yes.Starclan please help us get our leader back in one piece!Fawnpaw silently yowled.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Now that Blazeheart had some cats helping him, and a cat to be in charge in Riverstar's absence, he could now begin to traverse to the rouge's camp and hopefully bring back Riverstar.
"Oh really, can you help us Treeleaf?" Blazeheart asked the brown Tom, thinking he might have been sent by StarClan to guide them.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Shadowpaw awkwardly answered Fawnpaw’s question. “I think it’s best if I keep the cats with me to a minimum but I don’t know how many guards they’ll be or how many rogues there are. You wouldn’t get in the way don’t worry. I’ll let you come with us but be careful”.

The dark apprentice just noticed that a strange cat had entered the hollow.

“But how did... how did you manage to come into camp? Starclan has told us nothing of your arrival. How do you have the warrior name of Treeleaf? Are you working for the rogues?”, everything came out without warning and Shadowpaw felt panic rise.

Riverstar was standing in a clearing she remembered like the back of her paw. This was the clearing she had snuck out of her territory with her best friend, Moonpaw to play in. Cautiously she crept around the moonlight clearing that she hadn’t seen in seasons. She jumped when she heard a voice.

“It’s been a long time dear Riverstar. I know your going through hard times but I am here to help”.

“Moonpaw?”, the she cat squinted in the dim light to see a white tom stalking towards her. “It can’t be. You are dead”.

Her old friend did not looked fazed by the comment, instead he swished his tail for silence. “This is a dream. I am no longer Moonpaw but Moonwhisker. Starclan gave me a new name but that is not important. I have information that can help save your clan from Snare’s forces”, Moonwhisker spoke out loud that it echoed slightly.

Fawnpaw heard a cat say something,it didn’t sound like anyone,she ignored and happily when Shadowpaw answered, the young she-cat nodded happily,Yes!The deer-pelted apprentice than looked around,than she sniffed a strange cat,That must be who was talking!Fawnpaw whipped around to the cat.”So basically you’ve been stalking us?And how did you get a warrior name if you were not even in a clan?Also what’s a years?”Fawnpaw snapped,quickly she put a pawpver her mouth,”Sorry for being rude,I’m just really scared right now...”